Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Brighton, MI
There are 48 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Brighton
- Superior CarpentryProfessional, quality workmanship. This is the second job that they have completed for me. I am happy with the fair price and quality workmanship. A+ job. Would hire again.
- Superior CarpentryJames always does a great job. He is thorough and meticulous to ensure everything is perfect. He replaced our glass shower door due to a manufacturing defect. We know we can always trust James and his recommendations. We have used him for 5 projects now.
- AJ-COThey were both friendly and cordial without even mentioning their satisfactory work. Not only will I be hiring them again but would also wholeheartedly recommend them to others.
- Ross ConstructionPERFECTLY! When you have ZERO complaints on a large remodel....the contractor did an excellent job. The owner is as HONEST as they come and his employees are hardworking and honest as well!
- SHIPLEY GARAGE DOORSExcellent work! Jake came out within an hour of the call for a broken spring that had the car trapped in the garage. It was fixed quick and I couldn’t be happier!
- Dinse Contracting LLCWe hired Brian and his team to remodel our outdated Master Bath and couldn't be more pleased. It is important to know that we were specifically looking for a contractor that we could trust as we are not local and needed the confidence that the work would be done perfectly without our day to day supervision. Before starting, Brian spent a ton of time with us discussing our goals and what some options might be to get the results we were looking for. Once the work was started, we were amazed at the attention to detail that was put into every step of the job by everyone on the team that was put into our work. At one point, we even went back and made different tile choices based upon Brian's observation of some defects in the tile we chose that we never even noticed. The work was smooth from beginning to end and Brian was in constant contact all along the way letting us know how things were progressing and bringing new ideas to our attention. We are very appreciative of all the work Brian and his team put into our project and are planning on using him again to do work in our Kitchen as well read less
- Precision Garage Door of Southeast MichiganMike J. was very friendly and professional. He checked all the brackets to see if they were showing signs of wear. He ended up replacing 5 brackets. Appreciated his honesty and his explaination when he finished the work.
- Precision Garage Door of Southeast MichiganWent very well. Mark Kucel explained everything went to work and completed very timely. Would definitely call him back!
- Superior CarpentryI wanted a back door cut into my house where none existed before, so I went to Angie’s list and really studied who could do it for a reasonable price and a good job. I came across Superior Carpentry and read all the reviews, there were probably 100 or more and I only found one so so review, the rest of them were A+ and they couldn’t say enough about what a good company that is. James owns the company and believes in doing quality work no matter what kind of job he takes on. He is extremely punctual, thorough, and takes pride in doing the best job he can do. He listens to everything the homeowner has to say and takes into account the smallest detail. He said my job would probably take two days and he was done in one day. I am so impressed with this company and this owner that I can’t say enough good about the job that he has done for me. He certainly is very reasonable for what he does and he cleans up everything after he is done. I will not hesitate to have him working with me again and I will not hesitate to tell people how good this company is...I give this company a 10 which equals an A+ read less
- Precision Garage Door of Southeast MichiganThe service technician was the best we've ever had. Great communication! Great installation! Great explanation of how the door works! The only problem was we were supposed to get two doors installed, but he only brought ONE!! Now we need to schedule another installation date for the other one. Not sure why they came out with just one?? read less
Door Installers in Brighton
- Business Description:A Super Service Award Winner every year since 2009, J & E Installation delivers exceptional quality and dependability to our door and window customers. We provide the level of excellence you would expect for a leader in window and door applications, but also the exceptional styles and designs you are looking for. We have been installing doors & windows since 1984. We specialize in all styles of wood and fiberglass doors. J & E Installation also gives you the choice of selecting your glass de.. read lessRecent Review:J&E Installation was fantastic. They replaced all of our interior doors for a reasonable price. Jeff kept us informed as to when the materials would be available, and when they could come out and do the work. They were very attentive to detail, the doors look fantastic, and they cleaned up and touched up nicely at completion. They definitely know what they're doing, and we'll reach out to them again the next time we have a home improvement project read lessTravis S.
- Business Description:Sun Home Improvement is family owned and operated for over 30 years! We start and complete our jobs on time and use only our own professional trained installers. Additional email - email@example.com Additional phone number - (734) 354-998 read lessRecent Review:It is pretty unsettling when you allow a company to create a bunch of holes in your house to install replacement windows. You hope you can trust them to have restored the integrity of your home when they are finished. Sun Home Improvement provided quality replacements windows that were a huge improvement. But what really impressed me was how the company stood behind their product and services. Had two problems. A window had been broken in shipment. It happens. They contacted me and said they had already ordered a replacement to install as soon as it arrives. Second problem was the patio door had a flaw in the glass that was not easy to see but cracked several weeks after installation. I sent them a picture of the crack. They ordered a replacement door and installed it with no hassle. Problems happen. What you want is a company that makes it right when problems come up. Sun Home Improvement is a stand up company that stands behind their work read lessDavid R.
- Business Description:Pure Energy Window Company is a residential replacement window company providing State of the Art replacement windows, attic insulation & entry doors to residential homeowners throughout all of Southeastern Michigan & Lansing. We pride ourselves on providing superior customer service and the most efficient products. While other companies claim to save you energy we GUARANTEE IT! Energy is our business...it's in our name read lessRecent Review:While everyone that I spoke to with Pure Energy was friendly, I was disappointed in the overall experience. The windows are high quality ( I received Provia windows even though I was advised that they normally use Sunrise). The sales tactics were high pressure, and I feel naive that I fell for them. They are literally the exact tactics that you can find online if you google "high pressure window sales tactics". The windows took a lot longer to come in than quoted, and no one ever contacted me with updates- I finally called the company about 6 weeks after the initial quoted timeframe to get an update. The installation took an extra day ( 3 days total for 9 windows and a doorwall), which meant that I had to change my plans on a Saturday to accommodate being home. The unexpected day doesn't get scheduled on a week day. I can forgive that as I understand that things happen that are outside of the installers control. This was the first time they had ever installed this type of slider door. When the installers were done, I then found out that they do NOT clean the windows when complete. So, after spending a lot of money on the windows....I then got to spend a couple of hours removing every single panel they had just installed and cleaning all of the installers hand prints, caulk etc. off of the windows, painting all of the trim that they put up, and cleaning any of the left behind residue. While I am in decent shape and was able to handle this, please be forewarned if you are unable to complete this task. If I was elderly or disabled, there is no way I could have handled the weight of some of the window panels and I would have had to deal with staring at big smeared handprints on my windows. A family member of mine had another company install windows a few weeks after mine- That company advised that they would never leave dirty windows after completing a job. They advised that "You aren't paying us to have to clean up after us". Another warning- There was a lot of swearing throughout the install. Although I am not easily offended, I wanted to be sure to mention it for someone that may not appreciate it read lessSTEFANIE M.
- Business Description:Absolute Plumbing has over thirty years of combined experience in the construction trades including licenses as Master Plumber, Mechanical Contractor, and Licensed Builder. This knowledge allows Absolute Plumbing to fully understand and plan for every aspect of each job from beginning to end, giving you the best results for the money you have invested in your project. Licensed in plumbing, mechanical and builder. Full duct cleaning services also available. TO ENSURE THERE ARE NO DELAYS IN RE.. read lessRecent Review:Absolute responded quickly to my inquiry and sent someone the same day to inspect / diagnose the problem. This was during the week of Christmas, and they sent a crew the following day to perform the work. Everything was done quickly and I was happy to be able to get the problem corrected so my well pump was not being taxed read lessDavid G.
- Business Description:T&T Builders have over 20+ years of experience in residential insulation. We pride ourselves on providing professional service at an affordable price. We offer everything from blower door testing and air sealing to insulation of basements, attics and the walls in between. We use infrared cameras to target problem areas and are BPI certified. Call at 313-350-9907 to arrange your FREE ESTIMATE today!! read lessRecent Review:It went very smoothly. It took about 5 hours to complete. It was easy to work with the crew.Chuck R.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home improvement and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and improvement project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connect.. read lessRecent Review:"Marshall and Sarah did an outstanding job on our home. One of the tasks was to repair the textured ceilings in two rooms where an electrician put holes to run new wire for recessed cans. Marshall did the best repair job on our ceiling that we have ever had. You cannot tell the difference. We have used Handyman Connection before and we recommend them to our friends and family. read lessJanet H.
- Business Description:Pinckney Door Sales is locally owned and operated and backs its business with more than 30 years of professional experience. We provide personalized customer service in every transaction, for your full satisfaction and peace of mind read lessRecent Review:The repair only took maybe 20 min and he adjusted the operation. Great service.John W.
- Business Description:D&W Windows and Sunrooms is a family owned and operated business established in 1955. We manufacture all of the windows & sunrooms that we sell. This is done to ensure the highest quality at the lowest price and to truly cut out any middleman. D&W operates out of our state of the art 65,000 SF facility located on I-69 in Davison, MI. D&W Windows and Sunrooms has always been recognized both locally and nationally as progressive innovators and leaders within our industry. One example of this i.. read lessRecent Review:excellent, they did everything as expectedChistopher N.
- Business Description:6 employees. Flat rate charges are available upon request. No travel charges.Recent Review:Excellent job! Great work and professionalism!Mark K.
- Business Description:We specialize in: Interior & Exterior Painting and Remodeling. Replacement Windows, Bow/Garden/Bay Windows, Sliding Patio Doors. Our experts have over 90 Years of combined experience! This family business takes great pride in the work we do for our customers. Let us help you get your project done correctly and efficiently. At Park Residential & Commercial Services, Customer Satisfaction is our #1 priority. Our "no pressure" consultations are as long or as short as you need them to be. There a.. read lessRecent Review:. My guest bath needed renovation - shower and floor tile replacement, vanity removal and replacement and painting. Finding a good, reliable and reasonable contractor was not easy. This company far exceeded my expectations in every way. Rob Park is personable, hard working and his attention to detail is amazing. As the job progressed he reviewed options with me and encouraged my input. I am thrilled with the finished results. Before and after pictures attached. I highly recommend Park Residential and Commercial Services read lessSharon B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- New Hudson
- South Lyon
- Whitmore Lake
- Wolverine Lake
- Walled Lake
- White Lake
door installers in Brighton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Home Exteriors6350 Argentine Rd
- Absolute Plumbing & HVAC4150 E. Bristol Rd.
- Active One Construction Company, Inc.204 W Michigan Ave
- Advanced Home & Door Solutions7079 State Rd
- Advanced Maintenance27581 Schoolcraft Rd
- ALL SEASONS REMODELINGPO BOX 50
- All Type Builders LLC43744 Verdun Ct
- Almar Carpentry10263 Brunswick Dr
South Lyon, Michigan
- Antcliff Windows & Doors2417 E Judd Rd.
- Armstrong Enterprises Inc11185 Country Ln
- ASA Builders Supply2040 Easy St
Walled Lake, Michigan
- ASAP Garage Door Repair Systems of Michigan21790 Coolidge Hwy Suite B
Oak Park, Michigan
- AUGUST CONSTRUCTION2457 Utley Rd
- A-1 Home Exteriors
- BARRIER FREE DESIGN INC2233 EULER RD
- Bauman's Construction LLC.
- Best Call General Construction Llc6255 Village Park Dr
West Bloomfield, Michigan
- BH&M Construction LLC4497 Gregor St
- Brian Kalinowski Builder2221 W.Midland Rd.
- Brighton Garage door2957 Botsford
- Brown Home Improvement Roofing & Remodeling11394 N Linden Rd Ste K
- Bryjess Services
- Budget Garage DoorG4155 Fenton rd
- BARRIER FREE DESIGN INC
- C & L Ward Brothers Co9284 Lapeer Rd
- Cabinets Express9325 Maltby Rd
- CALVIN & CO5076 PILGRIM RD
- Caramagno & Sons1799 Montgomery Dr
- CARL ZATSICK CARPENTRY22785 VIOLET ST.
- ccnco2138 3rd St
Bay City, Michigan
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Comfort Guard Home Improvements2230 Webber Ave
- Corkins Construction, Inc2245 Musson Rd
- Cornaire Construction LLC992 Rue Willette Blvd
- Countryside Window & Door, LLC3124 Kochville Rd Ste 115
- Countryside Window & Siding32401 8 Mile Rd
- CTS Windows and Doors LLC11802 Stuart St
Grand Blanc, Michigan
- Custom Built Design & Remodeling2037 W Grand River Ave
- Cutting Edge Construction6500 Boulder Hwy
Las Vegas, Nevada
- C & L Ward Brothers Co
- D&W Windows and Sunrooms4776 Bay Rd #140
- D&W Windows and Sunrooms8068 E Court St
- Daddy Daughter Construction202 Ripley Rd
- Dan Murphy Building & Design LLC2870 Weatherly Rd
- Dan's Painting and General Repair2772 Lee Hill Dr
- Daniel's Handyman Service656 Indiana St
- DeLine Construction Inc1505 McGrain Ln
- Dinse Contracting LLC1553 Long Meadow Trl
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- DOOR TECHPO BOX 938
- Dove Development208 Cass Avenue
Bay City, Michigan
- Drayton Carpentry1516 Sayre St
- D&W Windows and Sunrooms
- Eden Property Solutions, LLC.4620 E Clyde Rd
- Edward Yost Builders3644 3 Mile Rd
Bay City, Michigan
- Energy First Home Improvements114 East Superior Street B
- Energy Systems II IncG4084 Fenton Rd
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc4271 Monroe St
- Eurich Home Improvement3734 Fortune Blvd
- Extreme Exteriors LLC75 N Main St Suite 403
Mount Clemens, Michigan
- Eden Property Solutions, LLC.
- Garage Door of Allen Park8040 Allen Rd
Allen Park, Michigan
- GC Contracting Co LLC4163 Media Ln
- Glass Doctor of Michigan6043 Jackson Rd
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Glass Doctor of Michigan5434 S Dort Hwy
- Grabill Windows & Doors7463 Research Dr
- Great Lakes Maintenance EnterprisesPO Box 756
- Greg Carter Builders LLC8493 Fletcher Rd
Grand Blanc, Michigan
- Garage Door of Allen Park
- H&H Construction1804 bay st
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Connection of Ann Arbor4343 Concourse Dr Suite 220
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- HandyPro Handyman Service Inc22500 Orchard Lake Rd
- Henderson Glass4451 Miller Rd
- Hi-Tech Remodeling1203 Gordon St.
Mount Morris, Michigan
- Home Depot8053 Challis Rd
- Home Depot - Bay City3860 State St
Bay City, Michigan
- Home Energy Advantage307 Searle St
- Home Energy Advantage - Davison10258 E Mt Morris Rd
- Home Renew7765 Allen Rd.
- HomeZone Improvements8200 Embury Rd
Grand Blanc, Michigan
- House Doctor2050 Curdy Road
- Hub the Handyman32 N Lapeer St
Lake Orion, Michigan
- Husband For A Day Inc14165 N FENTON RD
- H&H Construction
- J & E Installation32242 W 8 Mile Rd
- J Glanton ContractingPO Box 299
- J&B SERVICES Auto Detailing / HANDYMAN406 n 6th st
- J. Thomas Construction Comany Inc.12272 Fenton Road A4
- JA construction6156 johnson rd
- JMHR Group Dock and Door36455 Joy Rd
- Joe Kujawa Custom Home Improvements & Remodeling 8439 Fleming Rd
- July's ConstructionPO Box 386
- J & E Installation
- KOSIN'S GLASS222 W GRAND RIVER AVE .
- KOSIN'S GLASS