When the power goes out in your home, the food inside your fridge and freezer starts running out of time. How many hours do you have until your groceries become unsafe to consume? We answer this and other important questions in this guide.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Brighton, MI
There are 15 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Brighton
- Bryan's Handyman & Home Improvement ServiceWe hired Bryan's Handyman & Home Improvement Services to remodel our condo to put it up for sale. The condo had not been modernized in 15 years. As a bonus we were able to use Bryan's wife, Christine, a realtor with Berkshire, Hathaway Fox & Roth of Robbinsville NJ. Chris was very instrumental with the remodeling decisions and her beautiful design enabled us to make a very nice profit on our sale. You might say, we were able to do one stop shopping which enabled us to sell our condo very quickly. Bryan's team was excellent. They were punctual - arriving at the time quoted and worked diligently, Their craftsmanship was excellent and they cleaned up when their job was finished for the day. We were very impressed with Bryan's services and would definitely use them again and feel confident in recommending his company
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairIt went great and I left Harmond and Neli a great review on the chat survey that I wish I had copied to past here as I wrote everything I felt about the Tech and the company and it was all good. I will be using the Neli services again when any of my appliances need attention / repair. Thank You Neli
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairScott T. was a HUGE help and had very practical knowledge regarding my product and the problem. This may be a warranty issue but the next step is to contact Frigidaire directly.
- Metropolitan Appliance Service IncRepairman said nothing was wrong, I just hadn’t noticed my defrost smell before. A week later my refrigerator caught on fire due to defrost terminator failing and defrost heater melting. Company refuses to refund the money for the service call
- Michigan Appliance RepairOur Viking Professional ReFrigerator comoressor needed replacing after 14 years. The technician, Rob, was on time, courteous and extremely professional and knowledgeable. He is honest and won’t suggest anything that isn’t necessary. I highly recommend and ask for Rob!
- Turner ApplianceI was truly impressed by the communication and willingness to go the extra mile. When we realized that the switch was bad, the repair person did not have the part on hand. He said that he would need to order it and come back on Monday to put it in. That would likely fix our problem unless the compressor had also failed. I was not looking forward to a weekend with just a cooler and no chance to refrigerator shop if needed but I understood. 30 minutes later the repair person called back and said that he was able to find the part back at the office and would bring it back to my house immediately instead of waiting until Monday. He came back, fixed the fridge, and took away the problem before the weekend! I was amazed...it is not typical to get service like this in my experience. This is the second time I have used their repair service and I will use it again
- Platinum Factory ServiceThe tech Shane B started out by being rude and sarcastic. I informed him while he was repairing another part on the washer that our washer was still leaking from the bottom. He states if he can’t see it then that is what he will report. Before he leaves he tries saying because my husband washes he’s probably overfilling and using too much soap. I showed him what was in the washer which was 12 small like items not even filling it halfway. Then showed him we use only the small side of the cap showing less than a tsp of soap. He says to call Menards about a replacement and that he cannot find anything for the leak. I call Menards then was directed to call whirlpool. You dumb tech Shane entered in the site that homeowner uses too much soap causing it to overflow. Which is a lie. Now whirlpool will not service the device for that reason going forward or let us return it. Piece of **** company that allows their employees to lie because he says he’s sick of his customers. Wow! Hope ur company burns in ****
- Maple Appliance CoWe have used him about 6 times. It is never the same appliance that he fixes. I use the same tech, named Alen and I am comfortable with him. I trust him. He is very good and fast at diagnosing problems. He always has every thing with him and about 90% of the time he has the parts with him on the truck. Unless he needs to order parts. It is also easy to schedule with him. I am even using him today too
- Mid-Michigan Appliance Doctor, LLCMark called within a couple minutes. Was at my door within minutes (I was lucky he was in the area). He diagnosed the problem immediately - was something I could handle myself. He gave me instructions. Totally restored my faith in human kind which had been at an all time low for a couple of days. Friendly, kind - recommend him highly
- Kearsley Appliance Repair IncI contacted Kearsley Appliance Repair and the next day they sent a repairman out. Brandon gave me a 20 min. heads-up call and arrived right on time. He was professionally polite and did a few preliminary checks. He suspected it was the defrost control unit and confirmed that after removing a panel. He had the part ordered while he was still at the house. The part came in 4 days later, and I was contacted to set up a time for him to come back out and replace the bad part. Just as before, I got a heads up call and he arrived on time. In less than 30 minutes the work was done and the refrigerator is working fine. I thought that the work was good, and the price was fair. I would definitely call them for other repairs
Appliance Repair Experts in Brighton
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:Family Heating, Cooling & Electrical, Inc. has been helping families and businesses to live in comfort for many years. No other air conditioning, heating or electrical sales and service providers in the area compares with us when it comes to quality of service or affordability. Call for a complimentary proposal. We will not sell you something you do not need or want. Family is not just the name of our company, it's the way we do business. Family-Owned & Operated for Over 44 Years. No Sub-Cont..Recent Review:Perfect. Excellent product recommendations, on time, covered all floors with tarps, Totally done with installation by 3:30 PM. Cleaned up. Showed me the new system, Everything works. Prior to the installation they even made a recommendation which saved me approximately $200Steven T.
- Business Description:Brubakers Plumbing and Heating
- Business Description:Full Service Electrical Contractor & Authorized Dealer for Generac Automatic Standby Generators. Licensed & fully insured electrician in business since 1994. Family owned & operated. Additional DBAs - Don's Electric, Dons Electric IncRecent Review:I regularly and highly recommend Don's Electric to anyone who is looking for top-notch electricians and outstanding people to work with. Don's Electric is a well-run company that provides superb service. The Gabbard family is the best! For example, last week we had a lengthy power outage, and (through no fault whatsoever of Don’s Electric) the engine in our back-up generator died, requiring replacement. With no replacement engine immediately available, Don's Electric was quick to the rescue; within a few hours, the Gabbards had installed a portable generator for use during the balance of the outage. (By the way, Don’s Electric previously replaced my outdated electrical service promptly, professionally, and at a very competitive price.) Thank you, Don's ElectricGuido A.
- Business Description:Consumers Energy is one of the nation's largest combination utilities, providing electric and natural gas service to nearly 6.8 million of Michigan's 10 million residents, in all 68 Lower Peninsula counties.
- Business Description:10 employees. Additional DBAs - Mr Appliance of Greater Livingston County, Taylor Inc, Mr Appliance, Additional e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional phone numbers - (810) 629-3035, (517) 548-6757, (248) 685-1800, (810) 844-242Recent Review:Great!! Highly recommend this company.Linda S.
- Business Description:We service all of the major appliances in your home. We also service all heating and cooling systems. We service and replace all water treatment systems in your home. We can fix just about anything in your home or business
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:For more than 30 years, residents and businesses in the Mid-Michigan area have put their trust in Lane’s Repair for their appliance repair and maintenance needs. We offer fast response and in-home or on-site service at a competitive rate. All of our work is backed up by the full manufacturer’s warranty on all parts and labor. Award winning
- Business Description:At Husband For A Day, Inc. we recognize the ever growing need of residential maintenance and repair services. We intend to provide the public a service company that will fill these needs in a professional, timely manner. Additional fax - (810) 629-2803. Additional emails - email@example.com, Award winningRecent Review:They did a fantastic job, professional, friendly, kind, obedient, on time, well in fact they're early, whatever I ask them, they always do it, they went above and beyond and I'm ready to call them again.Mike B.
Deals in Brighton for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Find appliance repair services in
- New Hudson
- South Lyon
- Whitmore Lake
- Walled Lake
- Wolverine Lake
- White Lake
appliance repair services in Brighton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- Carl's Appliance6078 S Saginaw St
Grand Blanc, Michigan
- Central Water Treatment Softener Service405 W Flint St
- Certified Services of MI4603 Argentine
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Consumers Energy4600 Coolidge Hwy
Royal Oak, Michigan
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- ERNIE KRYGIER SVC6368 BAY RD
- ERNIE KRYGIER SVC
- Family Heating Cooling & Electrical Inc30210 Ford Rd
Garden City, Michigan
- Family Heating Cooling & Electrical Inc
- GE Factory Service4119 Dolan Drive
- Geek Squad - Best Buy8487 W GRAND RIVER AVE
- Geek Squad - Best BuyG3660 MILLER RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy300 BROWN RD
Auburn Hills, Michigan
- Geek Squad - Best Buy4460 BAY RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1200 JOE MANN BLVD
- Go Assist1098 Ann Arbor Rd W
- GE Factory Service
- KEITZ & SONS/KEITZ APPLIANCE SERVICE1695 VALLEY DR
- KEITZ & SONS/KEITZ APPLIANCE SERVICE
- Matheson Heating & Air Conditioning Inc4307 S Commerce Rd
Commerce Township, Michigan
- Michigan Appliance Repair11750 Highland Rd 700
- Mr. Appliance of Greater Livingston County1021 N Bridge St
- My Handyman of Livingston & Oakland County1988 Sherlynn Drive
- Matheson Heating & Air Conditioning Inc
- Ventcorp773 Argentine Rd.