Trash hauling services sounds like a dream—reducing the clutter, debris, and junk you have to deal with. Learn more about if the service is right for your home.
Get matched with top hauling services in Wells, ME
There are 9 highly-rated local hauling services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Hauling Reviews in Wells
- Finally Freedom Junk RemovalExtremely professional and friendly. Showed up on time and did a fast and meticulous job. Would definitely recommend to anyone needing their services!
- Finally Freedom Junk RemovalFinally freedom junk removal was great. They were prompt on getting back to me and did an amazing job. They were able to work with our budget and we’re very professional. We will definitely use them again👍
- Finally Freedom Junk RemovalIt went amazing! They were so friendly and efficient work was done in a blink of an eye without distraction! I would recommend them to anyone!!
- Finally Freedom Junk RemovalThey were great did better than I thought I had them clean out a home got rid of all the trash and cleaned up and when I could not find someone to plow the driveway h Brandon came right out and got it done for me I will definitely use them again and if anyone needs someone to do a clean out I will definitely refer the
- Finally Freedom Junk RemovalGreat work done in an efficient and timely matter. Was able to agree on a reasonable price that both sides were happy with. Would definitely recommend to anyone that needs any junk removal or even plowing for the rest of this winter. It’s good to support family small businesses!!!
- Finally Freedom Junk RemovalFinally Free was amazing!! We bought a house “as is” . The amount of junk/ stuff etc they took was unbelievable. They were always on time, returned phone calls immediately and made sense of chaos. Truly amazing.. it was done with laughter and a true desire to get the job done. Fair, honest and friendly!! We cannot recommend enough!!
- Finally Freedom Junk RemovalFreedom junk removal is the absolute best! They make getting rid of all of your junk hassle free! They are reliable and efficient! Would recommend over and over again!!
- Finally Freedom Junk RemovalEven after traveling a distance they were prompt, courteous, and thorough. Well worth the price! Call them for great work!
- Finally Freedom Junk RemovalFinally Freedom has always been quick to respond and does a great job. I would recommend them time and time again.
- Finally Freedom Junk RemovalBrandon is very friendly, gets the job done quickly and efficiently. Had a mess of yard debris that made my yard look horrible but didn't have the time to haul it away myself. Brandon cleared it all away in little to no time and I was glad to see that he was following Covid protocols when we interacted. Very professional and courteous. 10/10 recommen
Hauling Services in Wells
- Business Description:We are Veteran owned and Family operated- Better Business Bureau accredited. With 7 years of hard earned experience, we come to you and haul away your junk where it stands, We strive to make the process of junk removal as simple and as conveniently possible for you. We also work with any budget! It goes without saying, one of our biggest goals in providing junk removal services is on staying green. We care about our environment by recycling up to 60% of the items we pick up. We provide conv..Recent Review:Great work done in an efficient and timely matter. Was able to agree on a reasonable price that both sides were happy with. Would definitely recommend to anyone that needs any junk removal or even plowing for the rest of this winter. It’s good to support family small businesses!!Shawn M.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:It went great. Caleb and Michael were very professional and efficient. They charge by the hour yet they still worked quickly and efficiently. They checked in several times along the way to ensure we were satisfied. We have used a handful of moving companies over the years and sadly, would not recommend ANY of them. I would recommend these guys to anyone. Certainly the best most conscientious movers we have used. They hire high class employees, which, in my opinion, is rare in this industryBill W.
- Business Description:At Kp Asphalt, llc we use 100% recyclable asphalt products. The owners are pleased to be on every job to ensure maximum satisfaction of their asphalt services. We dont expect payment until the job is finished and you are 100% satisfied. From start to finsh we do everything possible to make sure that your job is done in the most efficient and environmentally friendly manor possible. We strive for Excellence! Kp Asphalts owner has been personally involved and dedicated to his customers sati..Recent Review:Kurt and his team were great. Started exactly when they said they would. We were delayed about 2 weeks due to rain however, once the weather cleared Kurt and his team showed up when promised and completed the work within one day. Our driveway looks great. <br /Gregory G.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:Revised Review I did not receive a response to my request for quotation. I so stated in my review on Angie's List and I rated the company F for failure to respond. Subsequent to that review being posted on Angie's List, Nicole Hilton immediately contacted me to explain that a family member was in hospital with Covid 19 at the time of my inquiry. It was Christmastime. She explained that that is why there was no response to my inquiry. She explained that they are a small, family-owned business, the implication being that they do not have the resources of a larger company. I empathize, being the founder and owner of several small businesses in the past myself. I also understand the burdens of attending to business, even under duress. I am writing now to delete the F rating and change it to a B. That rating gives Nicole the benefit of the doubt that, considering I did not receive a response at the time, she would have contacted me to explain, after the crisis had passed, what had happened, even had I not posted the negative review. I hope her family member has fully recovered and I wish her and her business well going forwardJEFF B.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:Moving APT did a great job for less money than the other moving companies I got quotes from. Of the three guys who did my move, it seemed like only one spoke English but it was straightforward to communicate through him. Definitely recommendedDanny R.
- Business Description:We specailize in the asphalt sealing buisness! If mention that u got my name from angies list get 15 percent off of booking of driveway with us ..Recent Review:I had a Groupon for 1000 sq. ft. of driveway sealing. I have about 2000 sq. ft. I bought the Groupon and called, and I was told it would be another $170, so I wanted to set the appointment. It actually took a year to get done, as he had too many Groupon customers and was giving scheduling preference to his existing client base. Once we had the appointment, they arrived on time, could not have been more pleasant, did a great job, and left the area spotless. <br /Steve M.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I chose Executive because the reviews were excellent. Their rates were very competitive, in fact better in most cases. From start to finish this company performed like the well oiled machine. The reviews were spot on. They found a reputable carrier within 3 days and my car was picked up 3 days later! The carrier actually arrived one day early, loaded my car with care & delivered it one day early to Santa Fe. It actually arrived before I did! I was prepared for standard the 7 to 14 day wait and I understand this timetable does not always come together but it did for me because Lori & others @ Executive made it happen. My friend accepted delivery of the car and told me the boys who delivered it were extremely cautious unloading my car and very professional. I could not have asked for a smoother transition and I’m so pleased I did not have to navigate this on my ownBonnie W.
- Business Description:Welcome to the home of the Dump Guy, Maine's first choice in fast, friendly, reliable, and competitively priced removal service. We stand behind our motto, as there is no job too big and no job too small. From single items to entire properties, our crews can handle all your removal needs. If for some reason we can't, being veterans in the removal business, we'll be happy to recommend someone reliable who can, as our customers' needs are our top priorityRecent Review:Excellent company. Easy communications and they showed up when they were schedule too. Removed everything quickly and at an extremely fair price. I actually expected the cost to easily be $100 more than charged. Was very surprised. Will definitely use again as we have a few home construction projects to do in the near future. Jack, Adam and I think Ryan might have been another name (I'm really bad with names lately) were excellent to deal with. A++ in my bookKelly B.
- Business Description:We are a family owned firm located in Sanford Maine. I offer an alternative for home owners with 10 yd roll off dumpster rentals at an affordable price. Over 1 ton is $95 per ton prorated. If dumpster is needed for more than 1 week a rental fee of $5 per daRecent Review:I called him one morning and he was out later that day with a dumpster. I had it for a week, he came and picked it up. And the thing is he's got a flat rate for a ton. It went over a ton so he called me with the amount and I sent him a check and when I wrote out the check I accidentally wrote it for more than he said, like seven dollars more. And he called me and he said do you realize that the check you sent me was for seven dollars more and I can credit you or send you seven dollars back. And I was like oh my God that is so sweet. No one would do that. But up here people are a little more honest. If you only need a dumpster for one day it's a little bit cheaper. If you need a regular one, one dumpster one time rate. And if you need it for the one day, not the week, it's a little bit cheaper. All that stuff is on his website too, instruction on what and what can't go in the dumpster. He liked explained to me like what order to put different things in so the dumpster wouldn't topple over and stuff like that. He put it on the truck. All that stuff is on the website. He is really helpful to a person. And he would like call and me and say if you have any questions, if you are going to throw something in the dumpster, you are not sure, just call me. He was very accessibleKerry D.
- Business Description:We are located and serve Kennebunk, Kennebunkport, Wells, Biddeford and Arundel. We specialize in landscape installation and maintenance, lawn care, planting, garden maintenance, pruning, mulching, spring and fall clean up. Hardscape design and installation is a specialty of ours. We also offer excavation , driveway prep, gravel road repair and maintenance. Our winter services offerings include plowing, sanding, salting and snow removal. We’ll work with you to design, install and maintain the..Recent Review:Brandon is fantastic! He is very responsive to any inquiries or requests, always flexible with scheduling, and we have been very happy and satisfied with all of his services - not once has he disappointed us. His fees are very reasonable, he and his staff are always professional and friendly. We can certainly recommend Brandon for anything!!Lisa H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
Missed collection day for your garbage or your recycling? If the garage truck skipped your house, it’s likely because of a small misunderstanding. Luckily, there are a few ways to get back on track. Here’s nine reasons why your trash wasn’t picked up.
When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Find hauling services in
hauling services in Wells
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Finally Freedom Junk Removal73 Haskell St
- Finally Freedom Junk Removal
- MACDONALD EXCAVATION169 PORTLAND AVE
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Marshall Enterprises257 New Settlement Rd
- MC ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION140 Mast Rd
- MERRILL & SONS8 VIRGINIA AVE
- MotherLoad Earth Friendly Junk Removal19 Chadbourne Rd
- Moving Ahead Services LLC4708 TOPPS INDUSTRIAL PKWY
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Mr. Odd Jobs LLCPO Box 62
- MACDONALD EXCAVATION
- Patriot Paving LLC476 Court St.
- Patriot Paving LLC
- Rotten Rock Hardscaping & Tree Service Inc.P.O. Box 1465
North Conway, New Hampshire
- Rotten Rock Hardscaping & Tree Service Inc.
- Vigneault property maintenance130 Highland st
- Vigneault property maintenance