Need to have animals removed from your attic? Get comprehensive tips to identify what’s up there and how to send them packing (quickly and humanely) from your home.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Tilghman, MD
There are 6 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Tilghman
- KP Wildlife Control and Repairs LLCWas there on the time on the day we agreed upon. Went thru everything he would do before he started. Closed all openings around the perimeter of the house with screens. Put traps in the cellar. After he was finished he took me outside to show me everything he did. Contacted me several weeks later to see If all was well. Very courteous and professional
- MidAtlantic Pest ServicesI called a few local pest companies and I chose Midatlantic Pest because they showed a ginuine concern for my home and kids as part of their treatment. The other guys seem to be "salesmen" trying to get a commission. I was concerned about professional pest control because I have little children. Midatlantic Pest addressed the issue before I brought it up to them and explained to me what they would do and how it was safe for my family. I'm glad I chose them and would recommend them to anyone
- APM Advanced Pest Management - ElktonI was so impressed and relieved that within an hour of my call, a service technician pulled in my driveway! The technician was knowledgeable, calm, and thorough. He searched everywhere for the snake that we had seen but my husband had been unable to capture the night before. Even though he wasn?t able to locate the snake, he put traps in many places and walked the perimeter of our home to identify where the snakes may have gotten in. He offered many options for us for ways you could help to seal up our house to try to avoid this problem in the future. As an update: my husband got home late Friday evening and found not only the 2nd snake that we had seen the night before, but ANOTHER baby snake with that one (!!!) on top of the cement block wall behind our washer and dryer. They were not in one of the traps that were everywhere, but just sitting there... My husband wrestled them into a big plastic tote and got them out of the house and ?disposed? of them. Just as the technician had said, he believed that if there were two snakes, that there would be more (babies) ? YUCK! Therefore, we realize that we may not be done with this, although we haven?t seen anything since then, so I?m HOPING! We just wanted to convey our sincere thanks for the service provided by APM ? and for coming out FAST!! Most importantly, I have a great deal of respect for the company and for the technician - that they offer the free consultation and gave me a proposal for thorough services without pressuring me to commit right then. It would have been easy to take advantage of my fear in that situation since my husband was unavailable to help make a decision
- APM Advanced Pest Management - ElktonWent great, killed the colonies, also went over the entire house inside and outside perimeter. The way they work is you pretty much get a 1 year contract and they'll return for any other pest issues. This worked great for me as one spring I had field mice decide they liked my house, they came out and I haven't seen another one since! So cost listed below is for a 1 year contract
- Home Paramount Pest Controlshowed up on time carefully inspected inside and outside of home explained the treatment and what to expect the results have been excellent, no further evidence of either pest.
- Triangle Home Services IncI think that their price is very reasonable. They know what they are doing. They show up on time and I no longer have problems with ants. They also made some recommendations on preventing the ant problem. They have been very good about getting rid of chipmunks.
- Home Paramount Pest Control, Easton, MDRepresentative arrived on time and was professional. He did not have the correct equipment to be able to correct the issue. Could not find the nest but did not have a ladder to be able to complete job. So leaning out of a window he was able to put some wire around several shutters but only in one side. Needed a ladder. So I paid $500 for a job not really completed. I did send a text to original sales person that came to my location but have not received a response yet. I will modify this report if the job is complete
- APM Advanced Pest Management - SalisburyThey appeared the first day one trap short and had to use one I had. They came for ten days. One trip they baited with cat food and I told them that groundhogs were strictly vegetarian-so guess what, caught a cat which my husband turned loose. In two weeks they caught nothing -ZERO. A huge HUGE amount of $$$ for nothing. I called their corporate office and was told Debbie would call me back. That was two weeks ago-no response yet. My opinion of this group is they take your money, no guarantees, and then really don't care that they did not do (catch groundhog) what they were paid to do. My advice to anyone looking to hire them for groundhog removal-DO NOT DO IT!!!!!!!!! Try someone or company other than APM
Last update on June 23, 2020
Animal Removal Services in Tilghman
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Squirrels are some of the cutest critters around, but they can cause significant damage to your home. So how do you humanely prevent squirrels from invading your home?
Removing squirrels humanely from your yard can be tricky if you’ve never done it before. Here’s what you need to know about using bait for a squirrel trap.
Find animal removal services in
- Royal Oak,
- Saint Michaels,
- North Beach,
- Chesapeake Beach,
- Shady Side,
- Tracys Landing,
- West River,
- Port Republic,
- Prince Frederick,
animal removal services in Tilghman
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- DEPENDABLE PEST MANAGEMENT150 MORGNEC RD
Chestertown, Maryland 21620
- DEPENDABLE PEST MANAGEMENT
- Green Pest Management18 Boulden Cir
New Castle, Delaware 19720
- Green Pest Management
- KP Wildlife Control and Repairs LLC1125 West St Ste 200
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
- KP Wildlife Control and Repairs LLC
- Legionnaire Pest Control111 Vince Drive
Elkton, Maryland 21921
- Legionnaire Pest Control
- MidAtlantic Pest ServicesPO Box 759
CECILTON, Maryland 21913
- MidAtlantic Pest Services