Home Contractors Plus

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2011

4421 Forbes Blvd

Lanham, MD 20706

Home Contractors Plus, LLC is a full service construction Company. We are licensed and insured in the state of Maryland and the District of Columbia. We have been in business since 2007. With a wide array of experienced and knowledgeable staff, we pride ourselves in saving the customer money and

08/03/2019

cleashay C.

Amazing! The team was very proficient, professional and did an awesome job.

Description of Work
Household repairs

Category handyman service, remodeling

07/29/2019

MARK S.

The contractor worked with me to explain all the details for the job. He answered all my questions patiently and ensured that the details were in the proposal. His team was very professional and was careful to protect my property. They did a thorough job cleaning up the work site. I was very pleased with the overall quality of the job and the interaction with the contractor.

Description of Work
Demolition and replacement of carport concrete slab

Category concrete repair

07/16/2019

Jacqueline D.

Mervin and his crew did an amazing job. It was a pleasure to work with Mervin, he was great at giving suggestions on how to make the project give amazing. He was very professional and detailed oriented. I will definitely hire him again for my next upcoming project

Description of Work
Building a front Porch

Category decks, remodeling

06/30/2018

Robyn B.

The process was smooth, I was kept updated on the project. The work was completed extremely well and in good time. Basically a one stop shop for all your remodeling needs.

Description of Work
Drywall/Wood repair, painting, installed outside light.

Category drywall, electrician, remodeling

05/12/2018

L C.

HCP was professional and punctual. The GC and crew stayed on schedule and did a phenomenal job addressing our concerns and keeping us informed.

Description of Work
Flooring Installation and Bathroom Renovation

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, remodeling, home remodeling

05/12/2018

L C.

HCP was punctual and professional! We have used them twice and were satisfied with the service.

Description of Work
Flooring and tub/shower installation

05/11/2018

Joycelyn D.

Home Contractors Plus has a skilled team with excellent workmanship. They are friendly and courteous and do excellent work at a good price. I would definitely recommend them to all my friends and family.

Description of Work
Bathrooms and Kitchen Renovation

Category ceramic tile, concrete repair, electrician, flooring contractor, picture framing, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

05/09/2018

Frank L.

A previous customer referred company. They arrived on time and to give estimate and start job. They did a meticulous survey of damage, and honored the quote. There were no over runs. Work was completed on time. Completed task was done to high standards. Will definitely reuse for future tasks.

Description of Work
Replaced and painted drywall in garage, which developed mold as a result of roof leak.

Category drywall, insulation, remodeling, house painters, interior painters

Leanne W.

This company has done several renovations for me. They recently did a remodel of my kitchen. Mervin was very professional, and had great design ideas and was able to bring my vision to light. Mervin is a very skilled, knowledgeable and trustworthy contractor which was very important to me when it came to my home projects.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Kharla F.

Home Contractors Plus came to install my new roof. They came out on time and they did a great job;.the job was excellent."Wish there were 10 stars to rate Home Contractors Plus Roofing. Will definitely pass the word of their great service to anyone asking about their work."

Description of Work
New Roof and Siding

Category remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows

Mike M.

Well done work really take the time to produce quality work.

Description of Work
Roof needed to be remodeled

Category remodeling, roofing

05/07/2018

Shawn K.

Excellent . I would recommend all my family and friend....the owner was very friendly

Description of Work
Roofing and gutter work

03/27/2018

sharon D.

Very well

Description of Work
They remodeled thee kitchen and bathroom.

Category remodeling

teressa F.

It went very well. There were some manufacturer problems with the small HVAC unit for the sunroom but they stayed on it. They did the work in the winter and I was a little concerned they weren't going to show up, but they were there everyday and got the work done. I have since referred them to several friends and clients.

Description of Work
They remodeled my entire screened in porch into a sun room.

Category remodeling, sunrooms

Daina C.

Team was very professional and the floor was done on two days! This company does great work

Description of Work
Flooring installation

Category flooring contractor, home remodeling

Sharon D.

Every project went well. HCP owner was very professional. Kept me informed of the work being done. The owners input gave my house a complete up to date look. Gave me ideas I would have never of thought of. For example: sanding and painting the staircase posts white. It’s like I have a brand new house . Window casting, super wow!!!!!

Description of Work
Had seven rooms and two story foyer painted. Electrical work added to outside deck. Three chandeliers hung, 9 recess lighting installed. Dimers applied to chandeliers and recess lighting. Double layered crown molding applied to five rooms. Removal of old carpet replace with new carpet. Installation of 24 windows and one frosted window.

Category contractors, drywall, electrician, picture framing, remodeling, replacement windows, home remodeling

09/25/2012

Pei C.

Excellent work. The owner, Mervin stayed on top of of things.The final work is very nice. It's even has a 1 year warranty for the work.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel.

Category home remodeling

Metro Drainage Pros LLP

Metro Drainage Pros is a licensed & insured company that specializes in exterior storm water management and drainage issues. At Metro Drainage Pro's, LLP, we offer a team of highly trained professionals who all have a vast amount of experience in storm water management. We are a fully licensed and insured company, and we strive to bring our customers the best possible solutions, tailored to fit their needs. There is no job that is too big or complicated, and with over 30 years of extensive experience, our professional trained employees are fully capable of handling the most demanding of projects. So don't let your drainage get you any longer. Let the Metro Drainage Pro's, LLP team identify the source of the problem so we can provide you with long lasting results.

EAD Contractors LLC

EAD CONTRACTORS LLC is a locally owned and operated company which values honesty, integrity, and treats your home or business as if it were our own. We are experts in all aspects of masonry and our services are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in both installations and replacements. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships, and guarantee your satisfaction!

Offers by EAD Contractors LLC on Angi
    East Coast Landscape Design

BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR LIVING. East Coast creates inspiring landscapes, hardscapes, water features and drainage solutions that bring beauty, new outdoor experiences and exceptional value to your life and home. SPECIALIZING IN: Patios, walkways, driveways, landscaping, fire pits, outdoor kitchens, retaining walls, outdoor lighting, drainage and erosion control (including eco-friendly permeable pavers, dry riverbeds and rain gardens through RainScapes and RiverSmart rebate programs). TRUSTED: Employees drug tested and background checked. License #42490. Insurance #Q89-0102236-M. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: mark@eclandscapedesign.com

$500.00

Design build * Additions *Roof * Bathrooms * Basements * Kitchen * Carpentry * Plumbing * Tile * Handyman Repair * Drywall * Painting * Windows * New Home Construction * Wood floor * Cabinets * Doors * Electrical*Garage*Addition*buildout*churches*offices

Ask for details.