Frontline Mechanical Services

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

10104 Senate Dr

Lanham, MD 20706

HVAC Installation and Repairs

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Frontline Mechanical Services (FMS) are dedicated to providing outstanding services to every customer. Specializing in Commercial, Residential, and industrial service, we pride ourselves on our ability to diagnose complex issues and provide our customers with the best solutions. Our mission is to minimize equipment downtime and maximize comfort and peace of mind. Licensed, insured, and we adhere to OSHA and EPA standards. Thank you for allowing FMS to serve you...

4.3

HVAC Companies (7)

02/04/2021

Excellent as usual! Fixed my heat and prices were affordable! Great customer service. Have used them also for my AC. Ben is great! And thanks to the technician Zac Davis who was very professional and pleasant! Got the job done and highly recommended!

Description of Work
New Thermostat. Heat wasn’t working. Unit also needed a part which was also replaced.

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

04/03/2020

They are okay. They did a great job.

Description of Work
Maintenance on the boiler.

Work Completed On 12/17/2019

03/26/2020

They did a great job for a good price.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

02/25/2020

Work was done on time and professionally installed. Thanks!

Description of Work
New unit installed

Work Completed On 01/30/2020

02/24/2020

My Air Conditioner blew out on the hottest day of the year. After 4 estimates, I happened upon Frontline Mechanical Services. They didn’t rush to sell me a new system, rather they tried to troubleshoot to see if they could repair my existing (which no one else even attempted). This immediately impressed me. They gave me a fair quote for replacing my HVAC and were quick in installing my unit. They ...

Description of Work
Replaced HVAC on hottest day of the year

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

02/19/2020

Fabulous ! These are the best guys in the business - professional, timely, courteous, etc. And, they are reasonably priced. A very rare combination. Based on their service and price, we use them exclusively.

Description of Work
HVAC repairs

Work Completed On 02/19/2020

06/23/2016

Description of Work
A/C broke down 11 months after installation. Called and technician said he would be there in 1-2 hours. After 5 hours still no show but promised to be definately there in 2 hours. 10 1/2 hours later still no show and would not answer or return calls. I already paid for the A/C so I guess there is no money in fixing it, even though it has a 2 year warranty. No respect for customer's time.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We never received information from office, replaced staff so this will not happen again. We are very sorry for any inconvenience you may have endured.

Repairs* Service* Installation, repairs, and Maintenance agreements.

We do not any residential refrigeration service or repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check