Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Columbia, MD
There are 97 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Columbia
- Stop Leak Foundation Restoration Specialists IncIt was fantastic. Rich came out and took a look at what needed to be done. He explained what was causing the issue and what his team would be able to do to correct it. Ann worked with me to schedule the work (she was very kind and extremely flexible working around my schedule) and then on the day of the job, the crew came out and did the work. The crew made sure my basement was protected and removed the old concrete/piping, installed all the new pipes/pump/etc, and poured new concrete that afternoon. I can’t say enough good things about the company from top to bottom. They were extremely professional, hard working, and an absolute pleasure to work with
- A A Action Waterproofing IncThey did a great job. We got 4 quotes; they were neither the cheapest nor the most expensive. Everything was done on schedule, and they did not try to talk us into work we didn't need. Very professional, and they did a good clean-up job. We were initially annoyed that they had not cleanly cut through our tile (which we did not think to request), but we would have ended up pulling up and replacing the cut pieces anyway, so it really doesn't matter. Water problems in our basement have stopped! We are very satisfied
- A A Action Waterproofing IncJob was promised to be less than two days. The crew arrived at the time agreed on and was thorough, covered walls not affected by the work and were finished by the end of the morning. I will recommend AA Action to anyone in need to basement waterproofing, crawl space improvements and related items.
- Budget Waterproofing IncThey did a fabulous job with the waterproofing, left everything clean and neat and the basement looks great (and dry!).
- Value Dry Waterproofingthe team was great . They were fast and efficient. They cleaned up their mess afterward. I couldn't have been any happier.
- Basement Systems USAThe company showed flexibility and out of box thinking as how to work through the particular challenges our house has. We're very happy about the quality of work and willingness to hear what we needed, big thank you!
- Floodbusters IncWe are very pleased with the excellent results of the installation of the custom-built Grate Drain™ basement drainage system by Floodbusters. The entire team at Floodbusters is courteous, professional, and responsive. We had many concerns and apprehensions about this project because it had to be done in a finished basement area. Mark, who first surveyed the situation, carefully inspected the area and was able to determine the exact location and extent of the drainage and pump system required to limit any unnecessary demolition. He also took the time to answer our many questions and provided material specs and video so that I knew exactly what this project entailed. Craig was able to schedule our project within our timeframe of availability and stuck to it! Charles and Dwayne arrived as scheduled and worked steadily and efficiently. Even the boss came on site to give a hand hauling debris. The team took care to protect and clean surrounding surfaces as they worked. The project was completed on time as promised. We highly recommend Floodbusters for any of your basement waterproofing needs. Their responsiveness, timeliness, and attention to detail in workmanship will give you the confidence in a company that is reliable, trustworthy, and true to its mission in producing a high quality of service
- Basement Systems USAmy whole home feels fantastic. very courteous and knowledgeable individuals. I would hire them again for all my basement waterproofing and basement remodeling needs in the future. Its hard to find a family run business with amazing values and professionalism. these guys have it all.
- Maryland Mold and WaterproofingThey were really good. They were very professional and on time. They fixed the issue within the heartbeat.
- Clarksville Construction Services, Inc.Clarksville Construction Services did an excellent job repairing the cosmetic parging around the foundation of my home, common of 1970's architecture. I had gotten some fairly expensive quotes from foundation repair companies to completely overhaul the parging, but instead gave this team a call. Their team quickly assessed that a large repair job was possible. They were able to go all the way around the house, fix all the broken spots, and blend the coloring in with the original. The team was responsive, very communicative along the way, and did a great job. I would hire them again
Basement Waterproofers in Columbia
- Business Description:Value Dry transforms wet basements & musty crawl spaces into dry, livable or storage space through basement waterproofing & crawl space encapsulation. We have 20+ years of basement waterproofing experience with the best lifetime warranty in the DC/Baltimore area & 10+ years experience in crawl space encapsulation and conditioning. Our services include sump pumps, back up sump pumps, foundation waterproofing, vapor barriers, humidity/ventilation control, outside stairwell drains, window well d..Recent Review:Did a great job installing French drainsPatrick C.
- Business Description:EAD CONTRACTORS LLC is a locally owned and operated company which values honesty, integrity, and treats your home or business as if it were our own. We are experts in all aspects of masonry and our services are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in both installations and replacements. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships, and guarantee your satisfactionRecent Review:perfectly and on time they know what they are doingmichael b.
- Business Description:Guardian Basement Waterproofing understands your basement waterproofing needs. We know how to detect the source of water intrusion and stop leaks before they happen. We help our customers reclaim their basements from water, mold and mildew by doing what we do best: finding and repairing the source of their water-related problems. Guardian uses only skilled and experienced technicians to do the job right the first time! As a basement waterproofing company with more than 25 years of waterproofi..
- Business Description:Budget Waterproofing has more than 55 years of experience in servicing commercial and residential customers throughout Maryland. Our Maryland waterproofing services range from foundation crack repair to sump pump installation and crawlspace encapsulation. If you have moisture, humidity or mold problems in your basement, Budget Waterproofing is your solution. We have proven over the years that our waterproofing methods not only look good and do the job, but also last. Our technicians are well-..Recent Review:With $6000 I haven’t get an new sump pump & twice I call them they declined they lifetime warranty in the contract & asking $4900 be careful this company is greedy heartlessPatricia K.
- Business Description:Serving Maryland, D.C. and Virginia, All Aspects Waterproofing the leader in service and quality. Over 35 years experience, providing the quality workmanship needed to keep your basement dry. Our life of the structure warranty is a reflection of our commitment to ensure every customer is satisfied. Whether you're a homeowner or a perspective buyer, having a dry basement will add value to your homeRecent Review:We couldn't be happier with this job. The person who gave us an estimate was very professional and thorough. He examined all parts of the problem and then explained exactly what he thought needed to be done. (He also happily answered questions and encouraged us to get other estimates to compare.) The work was easy to schedule and was completed in less than 2 days. The crew was polite, clean, and efficient. (Not an easy task considering that they had to remove a lot of concrete, fill trenches with gravel, and then carefully cover the trenches with new concrete.) The company arranged for all of the proper permitting with county officials, and explained what I needed to know about maintenance for our new sump pumpElizabeth C.
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:very well they were thorough and efficient and pleasant to work withVirginia C.
- Business Description:Here at Brothers Waterproofing, we provide foundation services such as waterproofing, structural repair, crawlspace encapsulation, piers, sump pump replacement, sub floor drain system, concrete work, and air ventilation systems. Founder John Enciu, has been in the industry for over 15 years. He has put together a team with over 50+ years of combined experience, that can strategically and effectively protect your BIGGEST investment, YOUR HOME. We offer FREE ESTIMATES, FHA/VA Certifications, an..Recent Review:John and his crew were so professional and did a great Job. After the job was done perfectly we had a dry basement for the first time. We ran into an issue when we started renovating are basement, John was always available for questions and made us a priority when we need him to come out add bead board. Super impressed with there customer service. Highly recommend, they take care of you even after they finish the jobTina A.
- Business Description:Are you tired of your basement being wet or flooded? At Storm Waterproofing, we can help solve and prevent such problems. We are a family owned and operated waterproofing company founded by a third generation basement waterproofing expert. For more than 20 years, we have offered the Baltimore Metro area exceptional basement waterproofing services. We aim to give you a home that is dry, healthy, and safe. You can trust that we use state-of-the-art waterproofing techniques. For a free estimate,..Recent Review:Everything was great - they were completely professional and did quality work! Great price, too! We would hire them, again, and highly recommend them to family and friends!Peter N.
- Business Description:AA Action offers permanent solutions to fix your leaky, moldy or flooded basement or crawlspace. Call AA Action Waterproofing, Inc to schedule your Professional Foundation Inspection 888-922-5517. What our inspection will involve is a very thorough examination of the foundation inside and out. We will explain why your foundation is leaking and what we can do to fix it permanently and provide a written estimate. This service is FREE of charge as long as we are meeting with the homeowner. We ha..Recent Review:They did a great job. We got 4 quotes; they were neither the cheapest nor the most expensive. Everything was done on schedule, and they did not try to talk us into work we didn't need. Very professional, and they did a good clean-up job. We were initially annoyed that they had not cleanly cut through our tile (which we did not think to request), but we would have ended up pulling up and replacing the cut pieces anyway, so it really doesn't matter. Water problems in our basement have stopped! We are very satisfiedMichelle R.
- Business Description:Established in 1986, NV Waterproofing provides below grade solutions for moisture control and prevention to customers in the greater Washington, D.C. area. We employ only highly trained and certified applicators of the industry's most effective and environmentally sound waterproofing and drainage products. One Stop Shopping for Waterproofing, Moisture Control, and Drainage Systems. Over the past few years alone, our customer base has included hundreds of homeowners, general contractors, produ..Recent Review:Manny started each morning by walking me through the design and explaining the details. He was on time and focused on the details. He did a quality job. The home had been landscaped and he took care to minimize impact. My neighbors were Surprised that the yard did Not look like it had been disturbed when he finishedJessie R.
Deals in Columbia for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Ellicott City
- Annapolis Junction
- Maryland City
- West Friendship
- Sandy Spring
waterproofing contractors in Columbia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A A Action Waterproofing Inc805 Barkwood Court B
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- A Professional Construction Co. LLC621 n edgewood st Baltimore
- A&J Remodeling Company 2121 Saranac St
- A-1 Eastern Shore Waterproofing5605 Bayberry Way
- A.Simpson Home improvement8775 Centre Park Dr
- Abend Plumbing And Heating LLC407 Bon Air Ave
- Admiral Home Improvements3 Church Cir Ste 280
- Advance Moisture Protection Inc1103 Culloden Ct
- ADW llc29 laurence brooke road
- Affordable Basement Waterproofing2710 Mountain Rd Suite 201
- Ahmed Construction LLC5315 Liberty Heights Ave
- AK Contracting LLC3944 Setonhurst Rd
- Alfredos Construction Company Inc4602 Beech Way
Temple Hills, Maryland
- All About Everything HVAC & Maintenance322 Sunset Dr Unit 3
Ocean City, Maryland
- All About Waterproofing Inc2602 Laurel Brook Rd
- All Aspects Waterproofing8735 Bollman Pl Ste H
- All Counties Fire And Water Mitigation8201 Cloverleaf Dr
- all dry property restoration and waterproofing60 Earls Road
Middle River, Maryland
- Allmaster Builders Inc7609 Energy Pky Ste 801
Curtis Bay, Maryland
- Allstate American Waterproofing343A South Potomac St
- Always Waterproofing L.L.C.516 Greenwood Rd
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION SERVICES10602 Guilford Road
- American Professional Chimney & Masonry4519 Buchanan St
- American Signature Remodeling8441 Belair Road G4
- Anchor Waterproofing1314 Bedford Ave Ste 106
- Annapolis Painting Services2561 Housley Rd
- AQUA TECHNOLOGY2138 PRIEST BRIDGE CT STE 6
- AquaGuard Waterproofing520 Fellowship Rd
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
- Archangel Remodeling642 Wayward Dr
- Archer Contractors RPD CorpPO Box 111
- Armored Basement Waterproofing9942 Bird River Rd
- Artisan Construction Inc1610 S Shore Pkwy
- Atlantic Acquisitions, LLC53 Odeon Ct
- Atlas Home Energy Solutions LLC5108 Pegasus Ct Suite A
- Avedon USA LLC505 Commerce Dr
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- AVG Waterproofing, LLC500 Apple Rd
- Ayodeji Longe34 Rumelia Cir
- A A Action Waterproofing Inc
- Basement Detective3310 Clayborne Ave
- Basement Innovations Waterproofing7554 Rickenbacker Dr
- Basement solutions7602 Beaver Rd
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Basement Systems USA2092 E Old Philadelphia Rd
- Basement Waterproofing Nationwide Inc109 E Wheel Rd
Bel Air, Maryland
- BasementRemodeling.com 1680 E Gude Dr Ste 313
- Basements.com2323 Race St
- BEL AIR WATERPROOFING1356 W Jarrettsville Rd
Forest Hill, Maryland
- Beltway Builders766 State Route 3 N
- BENNETT WATERPROOFING3914 West Shore Dr
- Bennington Builders39 Cottonwood Court
- Best Buy Waterproofing, LLC8950 State Route 108 Suite 221
- Best Deal Home Improvement LLC43 S PAULA ST
- Best Value Property Solutions Inc15900 Sherwood Ave
- Beyond Waterproofing and Foundation Repair25176 Tralee Ct
- Birdland builders512 Crain hwy unit 8
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- BKM Construction421 Rose ave
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Blake & Sons Contracting LLC7962 E Baltimore St
- BLD Concrete Construction Co.354 Constitution Court
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Blue Sky Home Services 10229 Allview Dr
- Bob Grill General Contractor Inc9817 Lanham Severn Rd
- Booth Brothers Construction LLC46 Wishing Rock Rd
- Bowman construction3613 croydon rd
Gwynn Oak, Maryland
- Brix N Stix Masonry and Home Improvement LLC
- Brother's Waterproofing, LLC295 Bucher John Rd
Union Bridge, Maryland
- Budget Landscaping & Construction3130 Spencerville Rd
- Budget Waterproofing Inc5191 Raynor Ave
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- BUILDGOOD, INC6230 Holabird Ave
- Building Concepts Design and Development935 Sunset Valley Dr
- Basement Detective
- C & K Home Improvement52 Ridge Ave.
- C&J HOME IMPROVEMENT5409 Belle Vista Ave.
- CHAMPION WATERPROOFING INC233 Colbert St
- Charm City Builders3500 Boston St Ste 122
- CHARM CITY HOME SERVICES LLC1 E CHASE ST STE 1115
- Cheema Brothers LLC17 Carroll Island Rd
Middle River, Maryland
- Chesapeake Contracting LLC13111 Miles Rd.
Middle River, Maryland
- Choice Construction2317 Mountain Rd
- Christopher Homes Inc.2023 Telegraph Road
- CLADDAGH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LLC1948 MERRITT BLVD
- Clarksville Construction Services, Inc.12011 Guilford Rd
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
- CMS Urethane Sytems Inc239 Fell Rd
Rising Sun, Maryland
- Cochrane Construction & Design9710 Royal Crest Cir
- Colonial Remodeling LLC11350 Random Hills Rd Ste 800
- Complete Waterproofing & RenovationP.O. Box 908
- Concrete Master Solutions, LLC DBA Master Solutions Construction24141 Kings Valley Rd
- Cooper Restoration & Remodeling. LLC2017 Bloomingdale Rd.
- Corley Roofing & Sheet Metal Co Inc4941 BEECH PL
Temple Hills, Maryland
- County View Contracting3205 Zieglers Ct
- CroppMetcalfe8421 Hilltop Rd
- CROWELL CONSTRUCTION & REMODELING322 UPPERLANDING RD
- Cruz Roofing & Waterproofing 13490 Princedale Dr
- C & K Home Improvement
- D & B General Contracting111 West Meadow Road
- D2 Contractors LLC5427 Mount Gilead Rd
- Damage SquadP.O. Box 946
College Park, Maryland
- Danny's Home Improvement LLC1363 Jay Rd
- Design Build Remodeling Group of Maryland LLC1299 Judges Court
- Detailz Construction Corporation1830 Thames St
- Diamond Building Services6475 NEW HAMPSHIRE AVE
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Dico-dry LLC5550 Tuxedo Rd
- DJ's Construction2321 Manchester Rd
- Don Dodson Home ImprovementsPO Box 3613
- D & B General Contracting