Budget Waterproofing Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since September 2006

Budget Waterproofing has more than 55 years of experience in servicing commercial and residential customers throughout Maryland. Our Maryland waterproofing services range from foundation crack repair to sump pump installation and crawlspace encapsulation. If you have moisture, humidity or mold

2022 Super Service Award

basement waterproofing

202021048
Customer's Basement floods every time it rains. We installed a new sub floor draintile system around perimeter of basement and Installed a new 3/4 HP Sump pump. Customer Finished the basement after basement was dry with no more leaks.
View project
Basement Waterproofing  project

basement waterproofing

202021048
View project

basement waterproofing (149)well & water pump repair (50)concrete repair (31)plumbers (25)drain pipe installation (24)large appliances (4)excavating (4)mold removal (3)water damage restoration (2)

11/09/2022

Marc S.

The job was fantastic. Mario and his partner completed the job almost a day ahead of time. They worked clean fast. Brook and Bill from the office were very pleasant to work with during the entire process. I highly recommend Budget Waterproofing as they were very competitively priced and quick to get the job done.

Description of Work
French drain basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 11/07/2022

10/21/2022

Allison J.

From start to finish this project went great. Everyone I talked with was professional and efficient - from the first phone call to the last follow up. They were a pleasure to work with. The job was even finished two days earlier than expected. Happy to recommend them!

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 10/17/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for being our valued customer. We are so grateful for the pleasure of serving you. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.

10/18/2022

Courtney S.

From start to finish, our project went smoothly. We had some signs of water in our basement after moving in and wanted to make sure it was taken care of before we finished the living areas. Scheduling was hassle free, and the sales rep was easy to work with. He was thorough and honest with what was needed vs. not needed. The installation crew showed up on time, completed the work as agreed to, and cleaned up well upon completion. I'd absolutely recommend Budget Waterproofing in the future!

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 10/18/2022

Yvonne M.

Excellent. Every time it rain we would get water in our basement. Also The drain out the outside of basement when ever it was a hard rain water would come in there as well. They widen the drain area no More water comes in at the basement door. Also painted one wall with water proof paint yo prevent mold. Happy customer. Change because w

Description of Work
Water proof my basement

Dan A.

They did excellet work. They were competively price, the sales rep was very knoeledgable and friendly. The work was scheduled in a very prompt fashion and they performed exactly as expected. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Install Sump pump and drain tile to deal with leaking CMU foundation wall.

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Its always amazing to hear that we've been successful in our goal of providing our customers with the best possible experience. Thank you for giving us the chance to serve you.

Christine I.

They came up with an ingenious solution to fix my particular problem. They did a great job.

Description of Work
Basement drainage.

Category basement waterproofing, drain pipe

Amanda B.

The guys were nice and the work has held up. The company is very professional. We are happy.

Description of Work
french drain install, front drain to street replaced

Category concrete repair, basement waterproofing, wells

Work Completed On 05/23/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed] We want to thank you for your review, We strive to give our customers a great experience and a dry basement. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feed back. Thank you for your Business.

Donna F.

I have yet to get a response from Budget wether or not they will come replace the window well or build an awning to help prevent the well from filling up with rain water and running over. I have glass brick windows so I feel water will not enter the basement, it just hurts me so because they did such a good job in my other 2 window wells and left with this half done job. The installers knew the well was too large for my window, they told me, I told them, you have already dug the hole, ok, just make sure you come back and put one in that is supposed to be here. Promise was made, never seen anything since. No one answers my text or calls. Very disappointed. Will never,never tell anyone to use them. I’ve contacted a contractor, he will make me an awning to cover this window well and I’ll send the bill to budget. I’m tired of every rain I have to take my pump out to pump out the 6 inches of water !

Description of Work
Ask for a window well to be dug and naturally stone (for drain) put in. All their other work was terrific but this job the persons putting in the window well etc, knew the well was too large for the area for it was to enclose. I have contacted them to at least send someone over to built an awning over this oversized window well. No response !

Category wells

Karen P.

Very nice crew and helpful with my seedem plants saying they needed to be removed (low spot).

Description of Work
Gutter underground pipes and window well replacement with drain and pipes. New window covers were installed!

Category concrete repair, drain pipe

Curtis M.

Budget did a fantastic job. Best price and the work was done quickly and my basement hasn’t leaked since.

Description of Work
Existing French drain failed

Category concrete repair, drain pipe

Liz and Marc F.

Great Job. They came and had to tear out the sloppy job another company done and came back numerous times to so call fix it and it only got worse . Finally the time came to hire another company to tear it all out and do it right. After speaking to several companies . We went with Budget waterproofing. They came out and tore out the crappy job other company did and redid the whole system . I was amazed how bad the other work was when they showed me after they tore up the cement. After they was done they cleaned up behind them and the work was Great. Upon raining hard several weeks later. We was concerned as with other company work always failed and we got flooded basement. After Budget came and redid it the right way. We have yet to have any issues and very Thankful to them and the work they done. Would tell anyone to use them. Thanks Budget.

Description of Work
Basement french drain

Category concrete repair, basement waterproofing, drain pipe

Work Completed On 07/14/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed], We’d like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We’re a family run local business here at Budget Waterproofing and every bit of feedback like this does so much to help us out! Thank you for your kind words! We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come! Thanks again!

James T.

They did a great job, for a great price and we’re available immediately

Description of Work
Sump pump replacement

Category basement waterproofing, wells

Work Completed On 05/10/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed], We're so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. Thank you.

Pinny M.

Having used Budget Waterproofing's services in the past and being very happy with their work, I hired them again to install backup batteries for my sump pumps. They are easily reachable and very responsive, quickly setting up a consultation. The job was completed shortly after that same week; efficiently and at a reasonable price. I plan to continue using their services if any potential work is done in the future.

Description of Work
Sump Pump Backup Batteries Installation

Category wells

Work Completed On 08/11/2022

Erin H.

we are thrilled with the work they did. we're now going on two years since and haven't had any issues with water coming in the basement. the employees were competent, considerate, and capable.

Description of Work
installation of a french drain

Karrie E.

Very nice, polite, professional staff. They worked very quickly and did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 09/17/2021

Marybeth R.

On time completion at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
N/A

jay E.

Well. We had a minor issue and the Co stood by their work and good name. Honorable owners & good a company.

Description of Work
install sump pump

Work Completed On 06/09/2022

Hey there [Member Name Removed], We’d like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We’re a family run local business here at Budget Waterproofing and every bit of feedback like this does so much to help us out! Thank you for your kind words! We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come! Thanks again! Budget Waterproofing [Name of Company]

09/18/2021

Patricia K.

With $6000 I haven’t get an new sump pump & twice I call them they declined they lifetime warranty in the contract & asking $4900 be careful this company is greedy heartless

Description of Work
$6000 spend & Bill wanted $4900

Work Completed On 09/17/2021

Review for Budget Waterproofing Inc - 5191 Raynor Ave, Linthicum Heights, MD - 39478552

Hi [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. Please contact our customer support team at 410-609-1240 at your earliest convenience so we may further assist you in working towards a resolution.

04/19/2021

Corinne Marie P.

They did a fabulous job with the waterproofing, left everything clean and neat and the basement looks great (and dry!).

Description of Work
Subfloor Drain tile System Installed

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

11/29/2020

Kathleen M.

Very professional service. The crew, led by Lacey, was neat, precise and timely. They were polite, and they kept our home clean and dust-free. They also arrived and finished on time and on budget despite a few challenges. Very good. The service was about the middle price of the four estimates we received, and I am quite satisfied

Description of Work
New window well live drains, sump pump and drainage pipe beneath basement concrete floor

Category concrete repair, excavators, basement waterproofing, wells

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

06/10/2019

Tanya T.

Fantastic. I can't say enough about how great this whole group was. I had an appointment very quickly and they started work 2 weeks later (best time for both our schedules.) The work was completed quickly, professionally, and the problem we were mitigating was resolved by the time they were done...proof their idea worked! Highly, highly recommend!

Description of Work
Installation of French Drain including connecting gutters for better groundwater drainage

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 05/23/2019

06/07/2019

Dean J.

I needed to get my crawlspace encapsulated. Budget Waterproofing undercut the 3 other firms I contacted and received quotes from by almost 50%! Their quote was much more in line with the average cost I expected to pay based on research. The install was quick and tidy, and the crew was prompt and courteous. They did a great job. Would very much recommend them!

Description of Work
Crawlspace Encapsulation

Work Completed On 06/07/2019