Mr. Handyman of Ft. Washington and Clinton

Brandywine, MD 20613

Window Wood Rot Restoration and Repair

Window Wood Rot Restoration and Repair

window replacement202120772
Exterior wood rot repair was provided on large 2nd story window, removing wood rot, replacing wood, and painting. 40 foot ladder needed with a helper for 6 hrs.

Our professional, safe, and experienced home improvement technicians will help you complete your "To Do" list. Mr. Handyman is the most trusted handyman service in the country. Our technicians are background checked and have on average over 15 years of general construction experience. We are licensed, insured, and bonded for your safety and we warranty our service....

4.4

handyman (115)drywall (15)door installation (13)woodworking (12)interior painting (11)plumbers (11)electrician (11)gutter cleaning (8)gutter repair (6)garage doors (5)general contractors (5)window replacement (4)

10/30/2020

Went very well. Everything done as estimated and priced. Technician courteous and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of drywall in garage

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are happy to serve you. Please call Mr. Handyman with any home repairs or improvement needs, inside or outside. We're using CDC recommended procedures during COVID-19.

06/22/2020

We had the family room painted. Great job! Looking forward to getting more work done. Sorry about the late reply.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review. We’re very happy to serve you. Thank you for your business.

05/12/2020

The carpenter (working from a high ladder) replaced the rotted wood with new pieces (cut to fit), sealed the joints and restained the new pieces to match. It was a very professional job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two high windows on our house had rotted frames and were leaking when it rained.

CATEGORY handyman service,replacement windows,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful rating and review. We appreciate your business. We look forward to hearing from you next time you have home maintenance, repairs, or improvement needs. We also do plumbing and electrical repairs and installations.

03/26/2020

they came and remove the vent but did not do the rest of the work and now I have a large hole in my house where the old vent was. This company is a bad company and they care nothing about others and I would never have them at my house even to clean up trash

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gable vent repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

Photo for Mr. Handyman of Ft. Washington and Clinton - ., Brandywine, MD - 38465446

I’m very sorry that you had this experience! Our records show a misunderstanding due to a missed email. So sorry that occurred!

10/30/2019

Very satisfied with work performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair rotted wood around sliding glass door.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share with us. I'm glad to hear you liked the rotten wood repair to your sliding glass door frame.

07/05/2019

No show for my scheduled appointment so had to wait until the following week. Was never given a final quote before the work was done since I was told anything except a total rebuild would not be warranted. They took my drawer face to the office and I was told I’d get a call with the quote on the rebuild which I was not. The next communication was telling me when they would come install the drawer....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Drawer face broke off. Needed repair or rebuild.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

I so very sorry you were unhappy with the drawer repair job. It was a custom job and we do have email communication with the choice of 3 options for repair including the prices. I see the customer service representative did not explain that it was not a 2 min. job as you suggested. I'm extremely sorry the communication about timing was done poorly. This is not usually the case. Thank you for the f...

01/30/2019

The technician spent ten minutes assessing the door and one hour and half hour supposedly at Lowe's and Home Depot looking for a latch. After returning the technician stated that it would have to be a special order part and it would take three weeks. Hence, this put the technician at two hours of labor with nothing done. I asked the technician could I just pay to have the estimation of the basemen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I requested to have my storm door latched replaced, oven bulb replaced and estimation for basement- drywall and baseboard

COST $159.69

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2019

I am very sorry about this situation. Anything that is not available same-day is considered a "special order". The invoice states that he performed the following task, he took photos of the areas you wanted estimated, and we only charged the minimum one hour: Removed door, brought to supplier to match components, determined part numbers, lead time for order and cost, returned and re-installed door...

12/12/2018

Jeff fixed the problem. They came out just a couple of hours after I called. Service was great. My only complaint is I was charged $168.00 for 1/2 hour. But that is their price. You pay $168.00 for the first hour minimum no matrer how long it takes. Their responsiveness was the Best. Great work too but price is high. However they let your know up front what you are going to have to pay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The cover vent on my roof for my furnace needed to be bolted on

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2018

Thank you for your honest review. Our price includes the cost of driving out there and paying our technicians by the hour. I'm glad you realized the value. We always strive to schedule an appointment as soon as we can. We appreciate your business!

11/05/2018

The tile person did not have the correct tools to do the job (for cutting glass tile), so the edges were all chipped and jagged. Mr. Handyman reached out to me to correct the problem by installing a corner piece that covered the edges. When they showed up to install it, it was the wrong color. When I said to install it anyways, the technician cut it to the wrong length twice, and did not have a th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile backsplash, drywall repairs and painting.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018

The photos of your delicate glass backsplash tiles look beautiful. I'm sorry you felt otherwise. Our technician did have a proper tile-cutting tool, though those tiles are difficult to cut without somewhat rough edges. We went back to cover the edges with the type of brushed metal trim you chose at no charge.

08/20/2018

Very professional young man on time clean. Took 1 and 1/2 days to install sink. I waited two days to try it out when I turned on the hot water I quickly noticed a large puddle forming on the floor from the hot line. A high volume leak that showed it self quickly. I arranged for a warranty call for Monday at 10:00 tp 12:0. No show no call. At this point after contacting them all I know is he is lat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My laundry room did not have a utility sink (it still does not) it he drywall was open from a previous repair.. I had them install a mid to high grade sink and associated plumbing. Then close the wall (drywall) I would paint.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2018

So sorry you are so unhappy with our work. That young guy with a family has over 15 yrs. experience. Our photos show that there is a utility sink, purchased by our pros, transported there, and installed. He was there Mon. and fixed a small leak that was part of the sink hose above the clamp. He ran the water for a while to see if it was leaking, but it was fine. The first day our field manager ass...

Assembly of Bed Frames, Bookcases, Cabinets, Furniture, Entertainment Centers, Fences, Shelving Units, Sheds, and more; Attics - Insulation, Stairs & Door Installation, Mold Prevention, Vent & Fan Installation; Basements; Bathrooms; Carpentry; Ceilings; Commercial; Deck repair; Doors; Drywall; Exterior - Fences, Soffit, Fascia & Siding Repair; Floors - Repairs & Installation; Garages - Door Openers, Organization & Storage Installation; Installations - Baby Proofing, Stairs, TVs; Kitchens; etc.

2nd story or higher roofing (will do gutters & fascia, but not climb onto roof). If we don't do it, we'll try to hook you up with someone who does - licensed, bonded, & insured whenever possible.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal