Fence & Deck Connection Inc

MD
Maryland: General

1544 Whitehall Rd

Annapolis, MD 21409

Fence & Deck Connection remains OPEN for modified project design consultations and installations.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

The founding owners, Jim Rubush & Ben Wolod, established Fence & Deck Connection in 1991. As lifetime Anne Arundel County residents, their commitment to providing the finest customer service in the industry has been instrumental to their success. The addition of Jeffrey Wall into the partnership in 2013 has added a great depth of sales & marketing expertise to help provide a customer experience like no other. Fence & Deck Connection has grown from what was once a two-man operation to one of the leading fence and deck companies in the state of Maryland. We have financing available. Additional Email - jwall@fencedeckconnect.com. Award winning. Additional Service Area - Kent Island...

fence company (133)decks & porches (68)woodworking (8)driveway gate installation (2)door installation (1)deck cleaning (1)lighting (1)lawn & landscaping (1)patio enclosures (2)window replacement (1)tree service (1)

09/07/2021

I received several estimates and Fence & Deck Connection, after a very professional examination of the situation and a very clear explanation of the replacement plan, presented me with the lowest bid. Another fence company's bid was three times the cost! After choosing Fence & Deck Connection, I had two more visits from their personnel to plan the installation. When the crew arrived to install the...

Description of Work
I needed to replace an old 105' wooden fence on our farm.

Category fencing

Work Completed On 08/15/2021

07/19/2021

The work is very good. Everything is done good. They followed all the rules that i requested. It was excellent from the beginning to the end. They have to come and inspect everything. It was excellent.

Description of Work
They demolished the old deck and they put a new deck.

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

Thank you very much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with choosing Fence & Deck Connection for your deck project.

03/13/2021

The Fence and Deck Connection total experience completely exceeded expectations! From the initial contact to request a meeting; meeting with David King to discuss our ideas and creating design plans; receiving CAD drawing of the design; meeting with Anthony (AJ) Jean-Louis to discuss production plans and quickly answering questions along the way; the production team did a great job on the work sit...

Description of Work
Deck Replacement

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

Review for Fence & Deck Connection Inc - 1544 Whitehall Rd, Annapolis, MD - 39246934

02/12/2021

It went well, even during a pandemic! Everyone involved listened and helped with the project from start to finish. The deck met all our expectations. The crew was phenomenal!

Description of Work
Removal of old wood deck. Replace with Trex low maintance composite deck.

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

Thank you very much for your 'A' rating. We are happy to hear you had a great experience and are pleased with your new deck.

02/09/2021

If I could give zero stars I would. I contracted this company to build a $50k plus fence and gate on my property. Absolutely worst customer service and treatment I have ever received on such a large purchase. Ignored calls, emails, missed deadlines, and flat out lies written into my "account file" about who talked to me when, etc. are just the small issues. They sold me an automatic gate and keypa...

Description of Work
Fence and Automatic Gate

Category decks,fencing

Work Completed On 01/31/2021

Dear Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry for your frustration regarding your fence installation and service requests. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal and we strive to do everything possible for 5 star experiences. Unfortunately your contract was not paid in full after completion and therefore, per our contractual agreement, any service or warr...

12/15/2020

I’d definitely recommend Fence and Deck in the future. Our experience was great from the initial proposal visit to completion of the project. Although your company was very busy, Fence and Deck met each schedule milestone and completed the work on time. I appreciated the visit by the job foreman who talked me through each step of the job and worked with me on the final configuration. On constructi...

Description of Work
Replace old and decaying wood fence

Category fencing

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

Review for Fence & Deck Connection Inc - 1544 Whitehall Rd, Annapolis, MD - 39085847

12/13/2020

Just wanted to let you know that we are so happy with the deck. Everyone at Fence & Deck Connection was so easy to work with. This was the easiest home improvement/repair we've ever gone through. We really want to thank everyone. From our initial meeting with Tracy to the pre and post installation meetings with AJ things could not have gone better. Everyone we dealt with just via email was also ex...

Description of Work
Backyard Deck installed

Work Completed On 12/13/2020

Thank you very much for the 'A' rating and taking the time to share your experience working with Fence & Deck Connection. We are happy to hear the process went smoothly from beginning to end and that you are pleased with your new deck.

11/20/2020

Very professional team. Competitive pricing. I had an excellent experience with the whole Fence & Deck Connection Team. Tracy Ours (Sales rep): Very knowledgable of the process. Explained the warranty in great detail. Timely response in providing initial estimate. Helpful with suggestions to suit my needs (i.e. survey process, increasing gate size). Very professional. Francisco Chacon (Project Man...

Description of Work
Fence installation

Category decks,fencing,woodworking

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

Thank you very much for the 'A' rating and taking the time to share your 'excellent' experience working with Fence & Deck Connection. We are happy to hear the process went smoothly from beginning to end and that you are pleased with your new fence.

11/10/2020

Great. They followed my design for my garden fence and made suggestion. We worked well together

Description of Work
New fence for yard and garden

Category fencing,woodworking

Work Completed On 10/31/2020

Review for Fence & Deck Connection Inc - 1544 Whitehall Rd, Annapolis, MD - 39014163

Thank you for the 'A' rating! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience working with Fence & Deck Connection with the Angie's List community.

10/12/2020

Great professional service all around. Crew did an excellent job removing the old fence and installing the new fence! Had to buy and install a different gate latch as I wanted one that could be padlocked shut. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Replace existing fence, haul away old frnce

Category fencing,woodworking

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

Thank you very much for the 'A' rating! We appreciate it!

Custom Decks, Screened Porches, Fences & Railing

Repairs to Fences & Decks, Landscaping, Windows, Doors, General Remodeling.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available