Ameritech Construction Co

Founded 1981 • With Angi since August 2005

Our philosophy has always been the same: To seek out the best manufacturers who put the highest quality ingredients into their products so that our clients benefit from reliable, hassle-free performance year after year. Ameritech Construction has been providing energy efficient replacement windows as well as roofing, siding, doors and other products of exceptional craftsmanship and value for decades. Contacts: Kevin Kraske: 984-255-2500, ext. 105...

Moore Designs & Outdoor Living

With over 15 years of experience in residential building in Northern Virginia, we provide a full service from design, free estimates, HOA submission, plans and permit, to build through completion. We help create outdoor living places customized for each customer based on your entertainment needs and overall wish list. We accept all major credit cards and offer a military discount.

Avec Construction Inc

We are locally owned and operated construction company and have been doing installations and remodelling since 2005. We like to differ ourselves from the competition with the exceptional customer service and care, attention to the details and therefore to excellence in quality of workmanship and products. With each and every project being unique, we do oversee the entire project from initial design and free estimate, the permit applications, throughout the entire construction to very last clean up. We treat your project with the highest priority and take a pride in each and every installation. Our satisfied customers are our best advertisement.

Atlantic Deck & Home Renovation Inc

We are a locally owned and operated deck, patio, basement, garage and addition company with many years of experience and customer satisfaction. We use only the best materials and provide expert craftsmanship every step of the way. VA Class A License #2705062265.

10/13/2020

Jorge P.

Listen but verify, never trust blindly! Ask for everything to be written down and get evidence of their claims. Workmanship: Their work is good. No complaints there. They did work in my home before. Price: To start, they over-quoted me $10,000-$20,000 from two other companies' estimates. Claims: They claim their siding is exclusively made for their company, which is FALSE. They sell the same siding from Alside that other companies do. The same foam, the same covering. Don't fall for the promos. They claim that their work is warranted for life. It is not. The warranty is the manufacturer's warranty and it doesn't cover what they tell you. Financing: They recommend you to finance with lenders that are not BBB certified any longer (who knows why?). Could be predatory lending practices but I cannot ascertain. —— Just had a conversation with their sales rep. However, the owner was willing to do financing directly with Ameritech if I didn't trust their lenders. I was willing to go ahead with the work if I could get all of the promises written in a contract immediately so that I would give them the money for the down payment. They immediately started to backtrack and say that they couldn't provide that in the contract and they didn't have any legal documents to back their claims. Sadly, they do good work but I can't trust their shadiness when it comes to being clear and specific in a contract when you expect to get a check for many thousands of dollars.

Description of Work
Crazy siding estimate and false claims on sales pitch

Category gutter repair,insulation,remodeling,siding

07/07/2020

Kindra L.

The person on the phone (Noah) said that the company has the policy that both decision makers (me and my husband) have to be present during the free consultation. What does that even mean? This is unacceptable, particularly because I can make this decision alone about my own property. I don't know what type of game these window companies are playing. We won't sign anything on the spot without evaluating other options. I already have a quote from another window company and the consultant was very respectful of the fact that my husband could not be in the meeting. Period.

Description of Work
Replacement of 25+ windows

07/10/2019

Verle W.

Installation was good and service was good for a while. Now, we have a problem with the windows in one set of french doors and they will not honor the "lifetime warranty"!

Description of Work
Installed Doors and Porch Railing

Category doors

Of course we honor the warranty. Please submit your service request at superwindows.com. There may be a labor charge if your installation was completed more than 3 years ago. The material will be covered by the manufacturers warranty.

11/14/2017

BArry S.

I found it very strange that they have such a company policy in order to provide a quote. It seems that their policy will prevent me from getting a quote and getting any work done by them. The lady I spoke with was very polite and professional and so I have no problem with how my call was handled outside of the strange company policy.

Description of Work
My experience is only around a single call to Ameritech when I was trying to arrange an appointment to get a quote. I was informed that it was company policy that they would only come out to give me a quote if both myself and my spouse were there for the appointment. I explained that due to work schedules that would not work for us, and that I would be the only one at the appointment. I was informed that if we were both not there for the appointment they would have to leave and not be able to provide a quote.

Category doors

07/17/2017

Evelyn H.

We took several days off work for this project, so timeliness was very important for us. So when they told us they'd be at the job site at 8 AM and wouldn't show up until 2 in the afternoon, it made us feel that our time wasn't important.

Description of Work
They installed windows throughout our entire house.

Category gutter repair,replacement windows

07/13/2017

Ruth D.

Salesman for roof was Timmy Gayle. He was extremely knowledge and helpful. In spite of the fact that he was on Crutches he managed all 47 steps to see the attic inside and do all the measuring etc.

Description of Work
Had this company put in my new windows in 2014, entire house plus new front door and several storm doors. I have been extremely happy with the windows and doors. This company did a terrific job not only on instillation but also on cleanup. I am now going to have them put on a new roof.

Category roofing,replacement windows,doors

06/30/2017

Irene A.

we are very satisfied. so much so that we are now hiring them to reconstruct our upper porch deck and flat roof and column bases.

Description of Work
Ameritech installed door and gutters.

Category decks,roofing,replacement windows,woodworking,doors

05/11/2017

Terry P.

Great! Charles Dilts did a great job installing the windows. Also, Marvin Gillman did a great job overlooking to make sure we were happy. We definitely will buy from Ameritech again. Thank you for the pleasant experience.

Description of Work
Had 4 windows installed

05/05/2017

David H.

This company was high pressure and extremely over priced. They made several claims that were untrue and acted like I was an idiot when I didn't want to spend 1900 per window. As a salesman it was clear that the reason they pressured so hard to buy on the spot was because if I had shopped price there is no way I would of used them. I found lifetime Warrantee windows for 1/3 the price and just as efficient.

Description of Work
I needed windows

05/01/2017

Christine M.

The quality of the work was excellent. The siding is high quality. The team arrived punctually every day and called when rain kept them from working. They completed the job in a few days and cleaned up beautifully. The soffits and other details were very well done. They cover all the messy cable and lines running into the house, I would definitely hire them again. It was a joy!

Description of Work
New siding on our house.

Category siding

Ameritech Construction Co

Founded 1981 • With Angi since August 2005

2841 Hartland Rd Suite 306

Falls Church, VA 22043

Replacement Windows & Doors, Roofing, Siding, Trim Work, Decks, & Attic Insulation.

Repairs.