Finding water in your water heater pan can be a sign of a serious tank leak or a smaller, fixable issue. Consult this list of common water heater problems to determine why you’re finding water in your water heater pan.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Lawrence, MA
There are 193 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Lawrence
- SilaFirst technician (maybe Dave?) diagnosed heating problem, shut off the unwanted heat in front rooms (because it is summer), and provided options for full repair, but we did not have time for repair that day. Following week, second technician (Guy) came for annual AC checkup, and was also able to recheck the heating problem and review options. We discussed plans to fix the heating problem along with annual heating checkup in September, and revisit the AC next year. Both technicians seemed knowledgeable and professional
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesExcellent; their techs are experienced, polite and professional and very efficient. We love the ductless system they installed for us last year. The service call was for an annual system check covered by our warranty.
- Rodenhiser Home Serviceseverything they did was excellent, their techs are highly trained, they work quickly and the end product for the install looks and works great. They have an annual maintenance contract that covers checkups in the spring for A/C, and the fall for the furnace. Never seen a more thorough report after each checkup. The office staff is very responsive and knowledgeable about all of their services, overall I would say they run a really great operation
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesThe installation was fast and extremely well done. The work has sense been praised by other professionals for the quality of the job.
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesExcellent! The most professional group of installers and support team we have ever worked with. The system has outperformed our expectations.
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesThe Units are great. They were in and out in a few days. Everything went as expected. They are a little higher in price than others, but well worth the cost.
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesWe needed our A/C unit replaced and unfortunately due to supply chain issues, it took a long-time to procure the replacement unit. Once available, Rodenheiser removed the old unit and replaced with a new unit. The Rodenheiser team was professional, prepared MA Save rebate paperwork, and left our property clean. I’d highly recommend Rodenheiser
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesVery professional from start to finish. They did a great job . Very impressed with how efficient they were - from how quickly they worked , to how diligent they were cleaning up after the work was done. No complaints here , I would use them again.
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesBoth Rodenheiser employees were polite and courteous. They listened attentively and I was given a full explanation of work performed. Incredibly nice experience
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesSuper happy with the service provided by Rodenheiser for the maintenance of my mini splits. The service provider was knowledgeable, efficient and listen and answered all my questions and concerns.
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Lawrence
- Business Description:Philadelphia Gas & Electric Heating and Air Conditioning has more than 55 years in the HVAC business in Philadelphia, and is proud to serve eastern Montgomery County and parts of Bucks County, including: Willow Grove, Horsham, Cheltenham, Abington, & Surrounding Communities. Our main focus in the HVAC industry is service and installation of heating and air conditioning systems for both residential and commercial needs. We do the job right the first time and offer our customers a quality servi..Recent Review:Very detail oriented and the issue(s) with my HVAC units were explained clearly. Extremely pleased with the customer service. I will definitely hire again.Anson A.
- Business Description:Are you having problems with your homes Heating, Air Conditioning, or Electrical systems? Or is your home just not as comfortable as you would like? Are you looking for a contractor that can handle all your systems with one call? Welcome to Cotti-Johnson, your one stop shop for Heating, Air Conditioning, and Electrical systems. We can handle anything from a simple light fixture replacement or a furnace tune up to a Home Standby Generator or Ductless system. Our crews are well trained in large..Recent Review:Steve and Ashley were fantastic. Steve was very thorough explaining what was being done, any glitches discovered and their remedies. They were very tidy and extremely respectful in terms of working around us.Mary G.
- Business Description:Preferred Air Inc. has been servicing homes on the North Shore and surrounding areas since 1991. We have earned a community-wide reputation for honesty, professionalism, and courteous service. Our company prides itself on using leading technologies in the field. There is more to your heating and cooling system than just heating and cooling. We will help you get the most from your existing system in comfort, safety, and energy savings. Our service technicians are factory-trained and on call 24..Recent Review:Perfectly. Could not have been a better experience.Vittorio P.
- Business Description:We’re Open and Committed to You: Since 1989, Sila has been proud to serve you and our community. As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we wanted to respectfully reach out to you. We are here if you need us. We are monitoring the situation on a daily basis and taking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local authorities. Your health, our employees’ health and the health of our community is of utmost concern. * We are conducting daily briefings and ensuring ..Recent Review:Back in 2019 I contacted Sila and Jake the General Manager regarding pricing concerns. I spoke to a few customer service reps and every one of them gave me a different price regarding a tune up on my heating system tune up Fast forward to 2021 and as a regular customer I had an Angis Coupon and was told by several customer service reps that I could use this for my heating system tune up. Once again they told me I could not use this coupon and I would have to pay full fee. I even talked to one of their Management Team Reps and they would not budge on price. Unfortunately this seems to be an on going problem - you speak to a rep - get a price that is agreed upon and then they change it- Not a good business practice. I really have some concerns about Sila and their accountability.- A REAL DISGRACMark B.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1987, Wilson Brothers HVAC, Inc. has been a leader in the installation and repair of complete, custom-designed, heating and cooling systems for homeowners in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Hot air, radiant, and hydro-air heating systems fired by either gas or oil, along with complete central air or ductless cooling systems. Trust your home comfort to Wilson Brothers, Your All-Season Comfort Specialists. We also service additional areas through our sister comp..Recent Review:Did very well, been using for 15 yearsPaul V.
- Business Description:Main Stream Mechanical provides full spectrum plumbing, heating and air conditioning services. We also install and service whole-house generators and water filtration/purification systems. We are dedicated to providing reliable and cost effective solutions that best fit our customer's needs and expectations. As a National Grid VPI contractor, we specialize in converting oil customers to natural gas. Our techncians are expert, professional and responsive. They are licensed and hold industry ce..Recent Review:In April of 2018, I had Mainstream Mechanical get an older Weil McLain boiler running. The guys came and took one look at it and said it should just be replaced. I didn't have the money at the time so just asked them to get it running again. The expansion tank was very rusty and questionable looking but they didn't replace it. I spent over $1,300 dollars to get it running and within 2 days, had the expansion tank break, causing 3" of hot water to flood the entire basement. Thankfully the brand new well pump was up on cinder blocks barely above the water. I spent hours bucketing water out of the basement and pulling down wet (from the steam) insulation and throwing it all out. Called Mainstream back and they said basically it wasn't their fault or problem as they didn't replace the tank. I understood that but said just by looking at that tank, it would have been a good idea to have replaced it. I spoke with the owner and he finally agreed to come out and at least put a new expansion tank on the boiler at no charge. They also gave me an estimate of over $6,500 to replace the boiler. Follow up...less than a year later in 2019, I had to replace this expansion tank again and had Mike Poole do it. In the summer of 2020, I did finally replace the boiler, even though it was still working okay but it was over 20 years old and had a lot of rust and I was worried about having to dump more money into it. I ended up having a new Weil McLain boiler system put in by Four Season's for $5,500! I did had Poole quote it but it wasn't cast iron and would have cost about $7k. I would NEVER use Mainstream Mechanical ever again. They are expensive and in my experience, did the bare minimum to get a system functioning and weren't very sympathetic or apologetic regarding the expansion tank and basement floodingAndrea B.
- Business Description:Our team of dedicated professionals can assist with your homes heating, cooling and plumbing needs. We have served the Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston Area since 2001. Looking for heating and cooling maintenance right now? We are available 24 hours a day and can take care of your emergency situation with speed and accuracy. From a precision tune-up to a new system, we've got you covered. We also offer plumbing services including water heater replacement and leak detection and repair. Giv..Recent Review:The service rep, Jason Hart, was extremely helpful. He is the one who deserves a 5 Star. Ask for him when requesting service from Climate Zone.Probir R.
- Business Description:FINANCING AVAILABLE! 20 years experience Why call anyone else? GMR Mechanical is based on the belief that our customer's needs are of the utmost importance. We are committed to meeting those needs. We also believe that what is missing from the big service chains is the willingness to go that extra mile for customers. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We service Rockingham, Strafford, Merrimack and Hillsborough Counties of New Hampshire, as ..Recent Review:does not return calls, used wrong pipes during installation. I'm having to spend another 6k worth of repairs and installation.Usman F.
- Business Description:All Phases Mechanical has been providing and servicing heating and air conditioning to South Shore residents and businesses for over twenty five years. We service everything we sell (and those we don't sell) and all of our service technicians are seasoned veterans with training AND experience. Additional phone number - (508) 947 - 277Recent Review:Excellent work with very professional team. Answered all of my questions in a way I could understand. This was the only company that got back to me with a quote.Barbara M.
- Business Description:Our customers are our number one priority and for this reason, we use only the best quality equipment, such as Carrier, Rheem and Concord, plus we offer extended warranties for these various systems. We pledge to see that every customer is fully-satisfied and cared for, that is why we offer 24-hour service during the winter for heating systemsRecent Review:All work was done on time and the quality was outstanding.Chris L.
Deals in Lawrence for HVAC Service Contractors
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Hydronic baseboard heaters use water to distribute radiant heat. This makes them more energy-efficient and cost-effective than conventional electric types. Learn more about hydronic baseboard heaters and the pros and cons of their operation.
Is your furnace on its last legs or should it last many more years? Here’s how long a furnace should last, plus get tips on how to extend its life.
Find HVAC contractors in
- North Andover
- North Reading
- West Newbury
HVAC Contractors in Lawrence, MA
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Auto Care Co., Inc5 Merrill St
- A Fagundes Plumbing & Heating Inc116 Pawtucket Blvd
- A J Wood Construction Inc337 Haverhill Rd 337 Haverhill Rd.
Chester, New Hampshire
- A J's Expert Plumbing & Heating13 Sheldon St
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- A Plus Plumbing & Heating15 Hancock st
- A&M General Contractors & Builders LLC232 S Main st
- A-1 NEW & USED PLUMBING & HTG30 PROSPECT ST
- A.S. SHEET METAL MECHANIC16 KENNEBEC STREET
- A1 Derry Home Doctors 52 S Main St
Derry, New Hampshire
- A1 NEW AND USED PLUMBING AND HEATING SUPPLIES30 PROSPECT ST
- AAA GENERAL CONTRACTING INCPO Box 615
East Hampstead, New Hampshire
- aaa radiator enclosures163 Beech Ave
- Aaron Plumbing, Heating and ContractingPO Box 80250
- aba plumbing heating and drain cleaning81 Prospect St
- Abington Plumbing & Heating1133 Washington St
- Abington Plumbing Heating & Cooling140 Brockton Ave.
- Abington Sewer Service1420 Bedford St.
- Absolute Home Comfort151 Veterans Rd.
- Absolute Precision Plumbing, Heating & Cooling5 Wildwood Rd
- AC HC AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING CONTRACTOR11 Naples Rd
- Accu-Tek.biz21 Spring Street
Pelham, New Hampshire
- AccuAire Inc.P.O. Box 410
- Accurate Heat-Air Services, Inc120 Grove St
- ACCUTEMP ENGINEERING INC100 Maple St Building B
- ACE Handyman Services of Greater Boston401 Lowell St Ste 2
- Achieve Renewable Energy LLC100 Cummings Ctr Ste 211C
- ACM Service52 Pine St
- Adaptations Unlimited25 Fox Run Rd
Newington, New Hampshire
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Energy Systems Development24 Hampden Street
- ADVANCED HEAT-AIR SYSTEMS20 BEACON ST
- Advanced Mechanical Systems IncPO Box 843
- Affinity Construction, Inc.25 Osgood St.
- Affordable Chimney Sweeps109 Davis St
North Andover, Massachusetts
- AFFORDABLE HEAT & AIR17 TWOMBLEY AVE
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- Affordable Services LLC22 Roosevelt Ave.
- Air Care Marshalls6 Liberty sq
- Air Controlled Environmental Systems LLC450 Hevey St #2
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Air Duct Crew221 1st Ave W
- Airco Home Comfort Services LLC15 Main St
- Aire Serv of Reading41 Crescent St
- Aklit Plumbing & Heating55 Alpena Ave
- ALEXANDER AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE316 BOSTON POST RD
- Alexander Plumbing4A McDermott Farm Road
- Aliston Plumbing and Heating340 N Harvard St
- All American Contracting4 Universal St. Building 4 Apt 8
- All Hours Plumbing Heating & A/C4126 S 4900 W
Salt Lake City, Utah
- All Phases Mechanical93 Benson Street
- All Phases Plumbing and HeatingPO Box 194
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Alley St Plumbing and Heating35 Alley St
- Alliance Heating and Cooling
- ALLSTON PIANO MOVERS29 Harding St
- Allston Plumbing & Heating259 Cambridge St.
- Allston Sewer & Drain229 Brighton Ave.
- ALPHA HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING INC29 Robinson Rd
- ALPINE AIR CONDITIONING CORP37 LINNELL CIR
- Alzate heat & a/c2 turner st
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- American Clean AirPO Box 475
North Pembroke, Massachusetts
- American Climate Control95 Bragg Hill Rd.
- American Electrical Systems Inc64 1st St
- American Generations Plumbing & Heating20 Farrwood Dr
HOOKSETT, New Hampshire
- amx construction271 Edmands road
- Andover Emergency Plumbing9 Lupine Rd.
- Andover Plumbing & Heating139 River Rd.
- ANDOVER PLUMBING & HEATING20 AEGEAN DR
- Andy Welch10 Woodbine Street
- Anew Services
- Anthony Mignanelli Plumbing & Heating13 Rawson Rd
- Antsoto's HVAC36 Cedar Cir
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Argento Electric LLC260 Mass Ave
- Arlex Oil Corporation275 Massachusetts Ave
- Arlington Plumbing & Heating18 Elmore St.
- Arlington Plumbing Experts42 Lowell St.
- Armstrong Duct, Vent, Hearth & Home531 Front St
Manchester, New Hampshire
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Boston300 Manley St
West Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- ASAP Environmental Inc1 Arcadia St
- ASAP WELL & PUMP7 KIMBALL AVE
Salem, New Hampshire
- ASD Air Solutions, LLC55 Concord St Suite 217
North Reading, Massachusetts
- Ashland Emergency Plumbing49 Oregon Rd.
- Ashland Sewer & Drain311 Eliot St.
- Aspen Environmental270 Lawrence St
- Aspen Mechanical15 Lincoln St
- Assured Service Plumbing Heating & A/CPO Box 369
- ATA BUILDING & REMODELING CONSTRUCTION COPO BOX 245
North Reading, Massachusetts
- Atlantic Heating & Air Conditioning116 Cypress St
- Attardo Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.73 Lexington St. Suite 105
- Auburn Lulu Plumbing & Heating136 Central St
- Auburndale Emergency Plumbing411 Lexington St
- Auburndale Plumbing & Heating146 Pine St.
- Autumn Air & Heating60 Charles River Rd
- AVEER COOLING LLCP.O.BOX 483
- Avon Emergency Plumbing110 Memorial Dr.
- Avon Plumbing100 Wales Ave.
- Avon Plumbing & Heating20 Stockwell Dr.
- A & A Auto Care Co., Inc