Phil's Floor Services

• Trade License Number
  • 2390

PO Box 710336

Quincy, MA 02171

Phil's Floor Service is a family owned and operated business. Phil's Floor Service prides itself on an outstanding record of quality service and attention to detail. Our philosophy is to treat your home as we would treat our own, and this is complimented by our years of experience in the industry. Award wining ....

Resposiveness

hardwood floors (197)flooring (84)floor cleaning (19)carpet installation (2)

02/05/2020

Phil is simply THE BEST! His work speaks for itself. He is extremely professional and is an excellent communicator. I had so many questions as a first-time home owner and he answered everything thoughtfully and in detail. He is so well organized. He was able to work on my space within the timeline I needed and his clean up was impeccable - there was no dust in our entire place! He was very knowled...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Installed, Carpet Removed, Flooring Refinished

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your good review. Phil and crew members.

06/26/2019

Called Phil for the estimate of first floor hardwood refinish. He responded my call promptly and communications were very easy and clear. He was very professional and knowledgeable and sent me a detailed quote in the same day. Due to schedule conflict, I did not hire him, but highly recommended him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood floor refinish

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

02/16/2019

Phil and his team were great, Very professional on time and work completed when they said it would be. Highly recommend Phil and his team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish hardwood floors in living room

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2019

12/31/2018

I've used Phil before and was very happy with his work. The first time I used him was to refinish some hardwood floors in my home that were in decent shape to begin with. This time, the floors I needed done were in terrible shape. They had paint dripped on them, large scratches, etc. My expectations were high but still, Phil and his team exceeded them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Phil and his team refinished my hardwood floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2018

Hi Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your good review. It means a lot to our business! Happy New Year

07/23/2018

Phil's price was definitely not the lowest estimate that we received but we chose him because of the good reviews. We tried to find matching hardwood that matched the rest of the house and Phil communicated with me that he tried to find a match but was not able. We settled on a very close match that was very similar. Phil was very professional and arrived promptly after job was finished to address...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of hardwood flooring in 3 rooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2018

Hi Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your good review. it means a lot for our business. Phil

04/04/2018

Phil's team did a beautiful job on our hardwood floors throughout our apartment. I'm embarrassed by the contrast with our first-floor apartment floors, which we did ourselves. Definitely professionals! We were able to schedule the floors for a weekend we could be away, and everything looked great when we returned. Really an easy and great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished hardwood floors throughout our apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2018

Hi Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for this good review. Hope you enjoy your beautiful floor many years to come. Phil & crewman

01/12/2018

Highly recommend! Floors look great. Phil was responsive and flexible

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood Floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your good review. It means a lot to our business! Phil and members

11/13/2017

We have unfinished hardwood floor underneath the carpet when we moved in. The carpet was old and dirty. So we decided to get rid of carpet and finish the hardwood floor. I asked a few companies to come over and take a look. Phil gives me a very competitive price and we started the work with him immediately. He finished it in 3-4 days and everything looks so beautiful. We love our floor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
refinish hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2017

08/14/2017

After purchasing our condo we wanted to install new flooring throughout the 1800sqft unit. It is an old building, but has good bones and we wanted to restore the property to its full potential. The job is challenging because it has irregular shaped rooms and certain parts are not completely level. We had quite a number of flooring contractors come in and send us quotes, including some who are also...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new hardwood flooring in 1800sqft Brookline brownstone condo. 3.25''' rift and quartersawn white oak with water-based finish. Finished on site.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2017

08/01/2017

Phil arrived on time quoted me a fair price for 1300 Sq. Ft. of Red Oak hardwood, sanding and two coats of poly with a cherry stain. Plus removal of old carpet and pads, and install of a new sub floor on the 2nd floor to match flush with existing wood stair (the only place in the house that had wood on the floor).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I just purchased a house that was built in 1945 and had not had anything redone since 1976. We needed to quickly have all the carpet and padding removed prior to us moving in.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2017

Photo for Phil's Floor Services - PO Box 710336, Quincy, MA - 35942675

Hardwood floor installation, sanding, staining, refinish, repair & patching. Border & In-lay.

Carpet or Ceramic tile flooring