Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Brookline, MA
There are 21 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Brookline
- P F SPENCER JR INCPete and his crew were absolutely top-notch! From the excavation, to the installation, to the final grading and loaming, the project went flawlessly attesting to P. F. Spencer’s many years of experience. Coordination with local Board of Health, and the engineer for site inspections and approvals were timely and successful. Pete’s crew could not have been any friendlier and professional read less
- Drain KingDavid did an excellent job! He was a hard working and courteous professional. High attention to detail.
- Holliston Sewer Service IncThe service was done on time and they were friendly and professional. This was the 2nd time we used them and we will continue to so.
- ComfortSpecThe inspection was excellent. Aaron was on time, very articulate about what he would be doing and what I could expect. He kept me informed along the way explaining his findings and giving me tips for how to address them despite the fact it would all be noted in the written report. Overall a very good experience with this company and their staff. Kayla was the young woman who helped me set the inspection up and she was great as well. Clear in the different pricing options and very transparent about the cost of each service. I can’t say enough good things about this company. Thank you Brodheadsville ComfortSpec team. You guys rock!! read less
- R A BRISCOE INCI used Danny Briscoe to install a new septic system, he was fantastic to work with. This was my first system install in my first home and I never felt as though he was taking advantage of me. He was always willing to answer any and all questions and clarify anything I didn't understand, at time even predicting my questions and having a solution/answer that was exactly what I was looking for. Cant say enough good things about him, and although I hope I never have to have him back I know I would be in good hands should I ever need a new system or repair not to mention he came in about $4000 under the next bid. 10/10, 5 star rating however you want to put it he's your man read less
- Rodenhiser Plumbing, Heating, A/C & ElectricWe always sign up for that $300 emergency program with this company where they come out once a year to pump our sewer. We don't connect to the county so that feat is well worth our money and then they come whenever we need them to pretty much. The guys they sound out are just really nice and they never complain about anything. We have manhole covers here that are always under a foot of dirt and they will dig out without even complaining. They're great about scheduling too and I like that a lot read less
- Riverview Constructors LLCSimply fabulous. He is a true master of the equipment and can make every detail exactly as you want it. And, very efficient and cost effective
- NEW ENGLAND RESTROOMS AND SEPTICI called the office and the work was scheduled quickly. The technician called me before coming and arrived on time. He did an excellent job and everything was perfect!
- TID TrenchlessTID Trenchless (John) provided timely and exceptional service. He knowledgable about possible problems and solutions, and worked diligently to address all causes. Recommend highly!
- Butler Septic CleaningThese guys are the real deal. Ryan came out to my house at 9pm on two hours notice to unclog my septic tank and give running water back to my family (during the COVID pandemic nonetheless). He's friendly, patient/willing to explain what's going on, and perseverant in getting the job done. I give this company my highest recommendation for any of your home septic/draining needs read less
Septic Tank Companies in Brookline
- Business Description:C.J. Doherty, Inc. offers quality, affordable, dependable work for all of your Water, Sewer, Drainage, Demolition, Site Work, and General Construction Needs. We offer turnkey services for the Home Owner, Contractor, Developer, or Business Owner. We'll take care of your project from the free estimate to sweeping up. We are fully licensed and bonded, and offer warranty and insurance for all services provided. Most importantly, we are committed to finishing each project quickly and efficiently read lessRecent Review:The city required replacement of the lead water line from the meter to the sidewalk. Alex was very helpful in providing a quote and explaining the scope of the work. The day of the project Declan and Jared arrived promptly and began excavating the sidewalk. They were able to replace the water line with copper and fill in the hole in about 4 hours. They will return in a few days to replace the concrete in the sidewalk. My experience with CJ Doherty was very positive read lessMichael H.
- Business Description:All Drain Services has been in the drain service business for over 18 years, and is owned by Manny and Gloria Vega. Our commitment to customer service is unmatched. Our years of experience have taught us that in our line of business that is what counts. Our dedication to getting a quality job done has been the backbone of our success, and this quality is instilled in all employees from our President to our Service Techs. All Drain Service, Inc. is open all day, every day including holidays! W.. read lessRecent Review:I had a clogged sewer drain. I called first thing in the morning, and they were there by 9:15 am. Job was done quickly and thoroughly. The price was very reasonable.Donna S.
- Business Description:TID Trenchless is a veteran owned and operated company specializing in pipe repair and drain cleaning. We offer no dig solutions to repair pipes underground, video inspections, pipe locates and drain cleaning. With experience dating back to 2000, we established our company in 2019 to continue delivering quality and reliable service. Big job or small, you should call us first. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work.. read lessRecent Review:These guys got to the bottom of an ongoing serious problem. They are professional, competent, and courteous.KATIE D.
- Business Description:Award winning. See BBB for additional phone numbers.Recent Review:The service was fast and the person was courteous. They were able to come do the job quickly and were on time. Very pleased with the entire experience.Chris C.
- Business Description:Trust your commercial or residential oil tank removal and installation needs to a company that is the most referred by utilities and contractors. We have been providing oil tank services across the entire state of Mass, for nearly 3 decades. Allow us to make this an easy, safe, and simple process for you. We will handle all paperwork from local fire & township to approved disposal sites. You will rest assured knowing that your home or business value will increase due to proper tank disposal read lessRecent Review:friendly guys, professional and clean work, and good price. This is the second time we are getting oil tank replacement from TankAway (diff tanks), the inquiry and estimate was pretty easy, I tried my best to describe it, and took a couple pictures, got a quote, and no in-person visit needed. 10 days later, two technicians showed up and finish the job in 3,4 hours, the area is cleaner than it was before they came. On the price, it's less than half of the other quote I got, the tank itself is a pretty basic, no fancy features, but I have no doubt that it'll last 20+ years like the old one did. Overall, I am very happy with the work, and would definitely recommend to others read lessRicky z.
- Business Description:Boston Drain Company is open 24 hours, seven days a week and 365 days a year to provide emergency plumbing for commercial and residential properties in Boston, Dorchester, Quincy, and Milton, MA. Since 1982, Boston Drain Company has served the local community with fast, dependable, and quality service. Our conveniently located team of sewer and drain expects can handle even the toughest plumbing emergencies for residences of all sizes. You can reach us at (617) 265-8888 24 hours a day for .. read lessRecent Review:We discovered a sewer back up in our basement last night. The main clean out pipe was leaking sewage back into our home and I was frantic. Having had a good experience with Boston Drain Company in a rental home years ago (our Landlord recommended them) I gave them a call. After speaking with a dispatcher I received a call from Mark, the plumber on call within five minutes. Mark explained that he was finishing a job nearby and would be at my home within an hour. He arrived as committed and got to work right away. The first thing we discovered was the old cast iron clean out pipe was cracked. Mark pointed this out and shared that whomever left it that way wasn't doing us a favor should a backup happen again. Using a power snake he pulled large clumps of roots and other unmentionables out of our sewer main. He then capped off the cracked clean out as best he could and departed. A few hours later we returned home from dinner and discovered that the backup returned with a steady drip. I contacted Mark on the cell phone number he provided and he immediately answered. And though he was in a foot of sewer water at another job he never complained and said he would come back as soon as he was done with the other job. And he did just that. He snaked the drain again and capped it off. Given the recurring issue he recommended that we get a camera in the line to figure out why the drain wasn't draining properly after having been snaked twice. He said he was putting us on the docket for first thing in the morning. This morning Chris from Boston Drain Company arrived with his See Snake camera system. As I watched the video monitor of the camera inching its way down the piper it was strangely fascinating. Chris was giving me a sewer main 101 education while commentating on what we were looking at every step of the way. We discovered root clumps, chunks of fat and well, you know, along the way. There was also a section of clay pipe that had settled and was creating a shallow pool of water. Chris explained that this creates friction for the water flow. Similar to a pool at the end of a water slide. Seeing this I was anticipating the sales pitch for their need to dig up my front yard and replace the section of pipe for thousands of dollars. After all, replacing sewer pipes is a major revenue generator for them. But nope. Chris was completely open and honest and shared that the pipes have been working for over a hundred years so a little settling isn't a major issue. But he did recommend a third party to perform a high pressure cleaning that will get rid of the roots and fat chunk blockages. A service that they stand to make no revenue from. He also arranged to have someone come over to cap off the cracked clean out pipe so it won't leak if there is a future back up. Oh, and since I paid for the initial cleaning last night there was no charge for the follow up camera visit. So while no one wants to be in a sewage back up situation feeling helpless and vulnerable to service companies. Thankfully if you are there is Boston Drain Company - professional, reasonable, informative and honest. Thank you for making a $#@%^ situation a relief read lessCurtis C.
- Business Description:Sean Farrell Excavating Inc. has been proudly serving Eastern Massachusetts as a foundation excavating specialist since 1998. Sean Farrell Excavating Inc. has a professional and highly trained staff in addition to top of the line equipment. We are locally owned, insured, bonded and fully licensed read lessRecent Review:I had a sewer emergency at my house and Sean returned my call at 8pm or so right after I called him. He discussed my problem and timely showed up at my house the next morning to see my property. I hired Sean to do the work and his team was honestly amazing. Sean told me they would be at my house at 7am day of job (he worked his schedule around to get me in due to my emergency) and at 7am the doorbell rang. A thing of beauty! Sean arranged permits from town, coordinated police detail and gas company. I didnt have to do anything. The work itself was done efficiently and all interaction I had with the workers was extremely polite. Sean and team are what I dream all contractors should be like. 100% hire them. You will not be disappointed read lessShira l.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Plumbing and Heating services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule an estimate today read lessRecent Review:Moses and his crew helped complete an unfinished job left by a horrible contractor. They were able to finish my basement installing a complete bathroom and an industrial sink. I’m grateful for Moses and his team for helping complete what started off as a nightmare of a project. read lessLuna C.
- Business Description:Locally owned Excavating and Septic Service company.Recent Review:Arrived on time, price was what quoted, and professional workerjoann d.
- Business Description:Over 25 years of experience! Our reputation speaks for itself....all of our work is guarnteed. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority! Owner will be on any job when necessary. We also offer a Veteran discount. Please mention this when calling so we can better serve you. 1 86 MY DRAINS 1 (866) 937-2467 Attleboro (508) 226-3444 Brockton (508) 583-3389 Cambridge (617) 441-3389 Dedham (781) 461-8861 Newton (617) 244-5844 Plymouth/Ma.. read lessRecent Review:Great! I called them two days ago after another plumber was a no show, they picked up right away and made an appointment with me for this morning. Greg arrived right on the dot, was friendly, and completed the job quickly and efficiently. Very reasonable rate for the work as well. Very glad I called this company, I would certainly hire them again read lessRebecca S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Brookline Village
- Mission Hill
- Chestnut Hill
- Jamaica Plain
- Newton Center
- Newton Highlands
- West Roxbury
- West Newton
- Newton Upper Falls
- South Boston
septic tank services in Brookline
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABS DRAIN9 ESSEX ST
- Acton Survey & Engineering, inc.97 Great Road Suite 6
- Adams Street Plumbing272 Adams St.
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- AFTER HOURS DRAIN SERVICEPO BOX 760
- All Drain Service IncPO Box 130
- Alpha Omega Enginnering Inc25 Highland View Dr
- ABS DRAIN
- B.C. Building Company98 North Street
- Beacon Plumbing and Heating10 Beacon St
- BENNETT ENGINEERING & LAND SURVEYING INC114B State Rd. PO BOX 297
Sagamore Beach, Massachusetts
- Bennett Plumbing4 Bennett St
- Bennett Street Plumbing55 Bennett St
- BENSON BRUCE W DESIGNER & BUILDER9 SEIPET ST
South Carver, Massachusetts
- Bill Hakala Contracting LLC87 Ashby Rd
New Ipswich, New Hampshire
- Blue Hill Plumbing1049 Blue Hill Ave.
- BLUEWATER124 Washington St Ste 101
- BOSTON DRAIN COMPANY651 Gallivan Blvd
- BP Plumbing and Heating209 Boston Post Rd
- Breed Ave Plumbing1 Breed Ave
- Brighton Main Line Rooters33 Brackett St
- Brookline Place Plumbing and Heating4 Brookline Pl
- B.C. Building Company
- C J Doherty Inc41 Locust
- Camelot Plumbing and Heating1856 Dorchester Ave
- CANAL GENERAL CONTRACTORS269 MATFIELD ST
West Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- Central Street Plumbing111 Central St
- CJ Jablonski Septic Inspection and Repair237 Merrimac St.
- Clifton Plumbing and Heating47 Clifton Ave
- Combat Corp24 Wright Ave
Merrimack, New Hampshire
- Commonwealth Sewer and Drain1662 Commonwealth Ave
- Commonwealth Utility CompanyP.O Box 256
- Construction Specialties, LLC.9 Poplar Street
- Corey Street Plumbing113 Corey St
West Roxbury, Massachusetts
- Crane's Property Maintenance405 Groveland St
- Cummings Street Plumbing20 Cummings St
- Currier Septic & Drain Service163 Western Ave
- C J Doherty Inc
- D And S Plumbing And Heating111 2nd St
- D F Clark Inc22 Mitchell Rd
- D.P. Mercurio & Son Construction206 Lancaster Street
West Boylston, Massachusetts
- Dave's Trucking & Excavating24 Intervale Rd
- DC Contractors Inc.243 Bridge Street
- DCR Building & RemodelingPO Box 132
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Desmoines Road Plumbing47 Desmoines Rd
- Dorchester Emergency Plumbing109 Norfolk St.
- Dorchester Plumbing And Heating11 Saint Margaret ST
- Drain Remedy IncPO Box 674
- Drains by James Inc.190 Main St Unit 6
- Dumont Pumping SvcPO Box 292
- Duncan Tree Landscape & Construction Co21 Western Ave
- D And S Plumbing And Heating
- Eagan Plumbing, Heating, Drilling & Drain Cleaning26 W BOYLSTON ST STE 7
West Boylston, Massachusetts
- Electric Plumbing & Cooling17 Electric Ave
- Environmental Solutions Inc225 Riverview Ave
- Eagan Plumbing, Heating, Drilling & Drain Cleaning
- G & H Inspections83 West Main St
- G.S. Redlon & Sons, Inc.3 Shaw Street
- Gauthier Bros. Concrete Foundations, Inc.6 Manhattan Dr.
Amherst, New Hampshire
- Gem Plumbing & Heating1 Wellington Rd
Lincoln, Rhode Island
- GRADY CONSULTING LLC71 Evergreen Street
- Groft Development135 East St
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
- Gulla Landscape Inc467 Washington St
- G & H Inspections
- Hamma Construction CoP.O. Box 1266
- Hancock Street Plumbing981 Hancock St
- Hancock Street Sewer and Drain1070 Hancock St
- Harborside Drive Plumbing101 Harborside Dr.
- Harrison Ave Plumbing Co869 Harrison Ave
- Hilltop Plumbing and Heating43 Hilltop Dr
- HomeServe USA601 Merritt 7 6th Fl
- Huntington LLC40 Providence St
- Hamma Construction Co
- J & C Project Services190 Whipple Road
- J G Schmidt Inc149 E Union St
- J G SCHMIDT INC149 E UNION ST
- J HOCKMAN SEPTIC SVC INC11 SHERWOOD DR
- J L Darling Sewerage Service404 Quaker Hwy
- J White Contracting Inc3 Murray Hill Ln
- J.P. Farrell Construction Inc.40 Cross Street
- JDL Incorporated General Contracting Services14 Hovey Street
- JJL Electric LLC11 Robert Toner Blvd Suite 5-170
Attleboro Falls, Massachusetts
- John C Parmenter Inc.85 Hayden Rowe St
- John Young ContractingP.O. Box 244
- John Zanni Pumping Co.5 Hallberg Park
North Reading, Massachusetts
- John's Sewer & Pipe Cleaning Inc4 Breed Ave
- Jones Contracting, Inc735 Washington Street
- J & C Project Services
- Lamartine Plumbing97 Lamartine St
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- Landscape Visions CorpP.O. Box 1294
- Larkin and Larkin Development Corp.709 Lowell Street
- Locust Street Sewer & Drain37 Locust St.
- Lyall Street Plumbing95 Lyall St
West Roxbury, Massachusetts
- Lynn Emergency Plumbing and Heating4 Tranfaglia Ave
- Lynn Plumbing & Construction843 Lynn Way.
- Lyon General Contracting250 Bent St
- Lamartine Plumbing