Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Lafayette, LA
There are 0 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Lafayette
- American Wastewater Systems IncI am satisfied with American Wastewater Systems Inc. I am satisfied with the product even though it took us a while to actually use. It sat there for a long time, we would plug it in and turn it and we did not have any trouble at all. They gave us a very good price. We have never had any trouble contacting them. We did have a little repair to be done and it took a couple of days for somebody to get out here read less
- Vidrine ConstructionSeemed like a big project, but finished in just 6 hours. Very impressive. Later ecommnded them for pump out to my neighbor. Truck arrived in 30 minutes and completed job quickly.
- American Wastewater Systems IncSame day service (actually with 3 hours of me calling). The lady in the office was very helpful on the phone and gave me options. The driver was very courteous and professional. He did a great job cleaning the tank and its surroundings. He used our hose that was available close to the tank and coiled it up neatly after use. I would definitely use them again read less
- Great Basin ConstructionWe came to Mr. Rowland, after getting a 'song and dance' and obvious low-ball estimate from another excavator. Mr. Rowland was recommended by a friend. Mr. Rowland first came out and dug an exploratory hole to assess what the real condition of our leach field was, and on his recommendations, we proceeded to hire him to reconstruct from the outflow 'Orangeburg' pipe from our 1,000 gal. tank. Through Mr. Rowland, we were able to work very closely and well with the Washoe County Health Senior Environmental Specialst, Dave Boland, to design a new leach field. Our property constraints posed some real limitations, but because we were able to work so well together - it went far better than we had any hope that it would. We were frankly amazed at the professionalism from Mr. Rowland, and his son Jason Rowland who he works with - and their working relationship with Mr. Boland. It couldn't have gone smoother. This gave us a great deal of confidence in the overall job. I should note that we've been putting off doing this for at least 10 years, since we knew what a huge expense and hassle others have had in our neighborhood. Mr. Rowland has all the equipment to make any job a breeze. He came in completely prepared, on time and ready to work. Jason, his son, takes right after his dad. The entire job took nearly two weeks due to the time needed to re-engineer a solution that the County could live with (again due to our property constraints, we had to get creative), and the time to obtain the approval and permitting. During this time, we had to not put any wastewater into the system for a few days. That's tough. Mr. Rowland took the time and patience to engineer a solution that allowed us to live somewhat normally - although on reduced water down the septic - making the entire experience far more tolerable. Everybody who came to rubber-neck at the heavy equipment in our yard, commented on how Mr. Rowland was an 'artist' - maneuvering that huge equipment like is as an extension of his own hands. It was amazing and actually fun to watch. We now have a septic wastewater system that will last for decades which actually didn't abandon the old system, but retains it as a back up for years into the future with an ingenious underground valve system that the County guy was really pleased with. The inspections went really well, and I think the County guy (Dave Boland) was really impressed - he used the long and short levels to test the line's drop and found it to be right on. Knowing what others have paid to have their fields re-done, we know that the price Mr. Rowland charged was very fair indeed - especially considering the quality of the work. We have retained Mr. Rowland, and an associate of his, to re-do the driveway - the septic leach line had to be put under the old (removed) concrete drive. Since the drive was old and horribly cracked we had wanted to replace it for a long time anyhow. Mr. Rowland demolished the large 2 car concrete drive and had it hauled away for an additional $1,200. We are very pleased with the work of Mr. Doug Rowland and son, Jason, and would hire them again without question read less
Septic Tank Companies in Lafayette
- Business Description:We provide drain line cleaning and inspection, culverts, main lines, sink drains and most any others. Our emergency services cater to our customers, we want to always be there when needed most. 24 hour emergency services, with no additional charge, any day of the year. We strive as a new company, to provide competitive pricing with second to none services. We look forward to working with each customer, residential or commercial, whether its an emergency or preventive maintenance. read lessRecent Review:They responded quickly, Nick was very professional. They were precise and we are overall very satisfied.Naomi M.
- Business Description:Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. Servicing all of South Louisiana, both residential and commercial read lessRecent Review:I called him to verify which day the work was going to be performed and was told it would be a Friday. I was in Texas came home for Friday and he never showed, never answered phone left messages and never returned my call. He left me high and dry so I had to find a new company to perform the work read lessCandace B.
- Business Description:Acadian Sewer Services has been providing professional service to the Crowley, Acadia County and surrounding areas for 15 years. Let us use our experience and expertise to help you with all your septic system service needs. We are family owned and operated, so only the highest quality work will be tolerated. Being a family owned operation, our reputation is everything to us. We love what we do, and we plan to continue our legacy another 15 years and beyond read less
- Business Description:We are a family owned buisness here to satisfy your needs! We specialize is septic tank pumping and portalet rentals! Do you have a event coming up or a job site? Or maybe your septic tank is backed up? Give us a call today to satisfy all your septic and portalet needs read less
- Business Description:Need an affordable, reliable plumber in or around Lafayette, LA? We can help!We're a licensed & insured plumbing repair service for your peace of mind & protection. Whether you need a plumber for your home, business, or office, we're on call 24/7 and provide emergency plumbing repair when you need it most. Call 337-680-4324 for immediate help. Or visit our website at http://BestPlumberInLafayette.co read less
- Business Description:Looking for quality plumber services? Look no further than Aucoin’s Plumbing. When it comes to quality plumbing services, don’t just put your trust in a random plumbing company. Call Aucoin’s Plumbing — we are the plumbers you can always count on! With 35 years of experience, we provide Lafayette and the surrounding areas with the best in residential and commercial plumbing services. Our employees are skilled, honest, dependable and hardworking. We take great care in selecting all of our empl.. read lessRecent Review:I called in the morning and someone was at my house within 30 minutes. Dustin was the plummer and he did an excellent job. Professional, competent, and thorough!! And the price was under what I expected to pay!! Highly recommend!! read lessDon R.
- Business Description:Schexnayder Plumbing Repair, LLC is a locally owned and operated company estabilished in February 2013 by a plumber with 10 years of experience in the field. We service the Acadiana & surrounding areas. Our mission is to take the burden from our customers so they can focus on what's most important, Life read less
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the.. read lessRecent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:Paul Touchet is the owner and has over 18 years of experience in the plumbing industry.
- Business Description:We are a full service plumbing repair, contracting and consulting business. We have over 30 years experience in residential and commercial plumbing industry. We maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We take pride in educating our clients about ideas and products that save water and money while protecting our natural resources read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Breaux Bridge
- Grand Coteau
- Saint Martinville
- Church Point
- New Iberia
septic tank services in Lafayette
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Best Plumber In Lafayette4400 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy A-508
- Best Plumber In Lafayette
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Environmental Plumbing Solutions LLC641 Latiolais Rd
BREAUX BRIDGE, Louisiana
- Environmental Plumbing Solutions LLC
- Luke's Tank Pumping Service1302 Lahaye Rd
- Luke's Tank Pumping Service
- Manuels septic & Portalets llc467 Willie Young Rd
- Manuels septic & Portalets llc
- Schexnayder Plumbing Repair, L.L.C.416B Althea Dr
- Schexnayder Plumbing Repair, L.L.C.
- Vidrine Construction3105 I 49 S Service Rd
- Vidrine Construction
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO