Knowing different house siding types’ pros and cons can help you choose the option that gets you the best look while durable and affordable.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Lafayette, LA
There are 7 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Lafayette
- Hollier's Home ImprovementThe overall experience with Hollier's was quality service and professionalism. The products I purchased was insulated siding, soffit and fascia, weather lock windows, and seamless gutters. I could not be more pleased with everything about the company. The craftsmanship of the workers, the safety measures, the professionalism of everyone involved. This is the kind of workmanship and quality I would have expected in the older days. They have true pride in their work. I could not be more pleased! Thank you Hollier's, Wanda Williamso
- M & M Roofing Co IncJohn Wellman was my assigned contractor. He offered me options regarding the roof and siding that allowed me to choose for both appearance and price. I ended up choosing to have vinyl siding for the back of the house. He did the work on time and all of it looks beautiful. I would definitely use him again
- Relief Windows LLCThis is the best company in this area for windows and siding. They have renewed my confidence in contractors by doing the job they did. Everyone at this company wanted us to be happy and satisfied with the job. Our window installers were meticulous and did an amazing job. Joe was our siding installer and is the best. He works alone and is great. He is a perfectionist and did an excellent job. I feel as though he is part of our family. He answered all of our questions and helped with small decisions that needed to be made regarding colors. We will use them again when we get ready to side our outdoor kitchen and carport. Ask for Joe when you need siding. Thomas and Brandon are wonderful and truly understand what customer service is
- A.L.I. Home Improvement Company IncI contacted Mr. Ali in order to have him give an estimate for vinyl siding for our home. He arrived promptly and gave a very thorough presentation to show he was fully insured. He showed pictures of his work, awards and commendations he has received and the names of references. He showed samples of the product he would use, patiently answered all of my questions and gave his input when asked about possible colors that would go with our brick. His quote was comparable to the other quote I received, but I decided to go with Mr. Ali because I felt that he was an honest and fair businessman. I was not disappointed. He was in constant contact with me and his workers during the installation. He came to inspect the work and answered any questions that I had. The workers were wonderful and the job was completed in the amount of days that was estimated. The siding looks even better than expected! I would highly recommend Mr. Ali to anyone contemplating adding or replacing siding to their home
- Square Deal Siding & Roofing CoI chose them because of the price and they specialized in siding, unlike the other company. I liked everything they did. They were very thorough and the owner spent a lot of time going over the job. He wrote up the estimate right then and there. I had checked with the manufacturer of the product I was putting on the house and they were the recommended installer in the area. He presented me with a little brochure with a list of references of the jobs he had done and showed me the insurance certificate, the contractor's license and workman's comp certificate. Normally I have to ask for this information and he provided it without asking. They also had a high rating and I liked his approach. Initially, he left some samples with me and checked back with me a couple of days later. He came back again and went over by detail what they were going to do and what they weren't going to do. They showed up on time and cleaned up every day after working, so there was not a lot debris spread in the yard. I have a small yard and they were very conscious of working on the neighbor's property to do my siding, so they asked the neighbor's permission, even before I got there to ask them. They made sure that everything was cleaned up and their walkway was not obstructed in any way. They were very conscientious about how they worked. It was a good price and they were excellent in quality, responsiveness, punctuality and professionalism. I would definitely use them again
- Heberts Home RepairsI requested a quote. Quote was prompt, work authorized, and work completed in very timely manner.
- S & S RENOVATORSThis job went very well. Siding guy is an artist. Siding is applied very professionally. The carpenter who installed the French door patio and 2 windows is a jerk. He did not do a good job on the door installation. Had to have him come back to finish. Still not satisfied with his work.
- Jim Olivier's Home Improvement CoThey're very professional and prompt. They came out quickly to give me a quote, where some of the other companies did not. We're not sure if we're going to get the work done yet or not.
- Square Deal Siding & Roofing CoSalesperson arrived on time, very professional, gave estimated and answered my questions. Gave me a list of jobs they had done so I could drive by and see the quality of wowork they did. r
- Hollier's Home ImprovementThey were absolutely superb. I would 100% recommend them to anybody. I like everything about them. Their salesperson was excellent and their follow was good. The actual people that came to do the work were also very polite and on time. They did what they said they were going to do in the time they said they were going to do it. Each person that I spoke to was very knowledgeable about their particular job and just kind, polite and respectful. Their products were good value. They were superior products so you have to pay a little bit more for it
Siding Contractors in Lafayette
- Business Description:We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today! Give us a call today for your Roofing and Remodeling needsRecent Review:He did half the job I paid him for and never showed up to do the rest. He told me for weeks someone would come and no one ever showed up. He now isn't answering my calls or texts so I can get a refund.Marissa W.
- Business Description:Over 50 years experience *licensed and insured* Roofing, painting, siding and carpentry. Free estimates in Most cases - Senior Discounts - Locally Owned and Operated - All Work Warranted - Top Quality Work at Reasonable Prices - Calls answered 24 Hours Live Service - 24 Hour Emergency Service - No High Pressure Salesmen (*Also on Better Business Bureau*Recent Review:It was remarkable. Very good work, they picked up everything, they hold everything of, and my place became cleaner.harry W.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:The service was very good. They were very professional and the price was good. All in all it compared well to other companies.valin l.
- Business Description:Southside Roofing is a trusted residential and commercial roofer in Broussard, LA. Our family has been installing and replacing roofs for nearly two decades. We are known for quality craftsmanship, fair pricing and excellent customer service. If you have an insurance claim, Southside Roofing can work with your insurance company throughout the process. We are fully licensed and insured in Louisiana and can handle virtually any residential roofing job, including metal and flat roofs. When you c..Recent Review:The sales person came out to give a quote. He was polite, professional, and on time. The quote was fair. We simply decided to go with another roofer.Elizabeth R.
- Business Description:2017 SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER IN WINDOWS IN THE INDIANAPOLIS AREA!!! Services offered now include bathroom and kitchen remodels, custom mfg replacement windows,entry/patio doors,insulated siding, sunrooms, roofing,insulation, gutters. Barrier window is a direct factory outlet and provides installation with all products. All products installed by Barrier come with a Lifetime non-prorated warranty and is owner transferable. Barrier Window Inc was established in 1996Recent Review:“Super happy with the work from Barrier Windows! We worked with Neil in measuring and ordering my mom’s window and he was awesome. The crew came out and completed the work in 1/2 day. My mom lives in an older home and was worried about any challenges the crew may encounter but the install went smooth. Neil was professional, friendly, truly knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. I recommend Barrier Windows.” Peggi LittlPEGGI L.
- Business Description:Floors , windows, doors and more . Total remodel and renovation. Vinal siding. Decks man caves and she sheds.Recent Review:It was a great experience the carpenters were just as courteous as someone could be. Very committed to do what was needed extremely professional polite and accommodating I will certainly recommend them to family and friends. Plus call them if I need more work done in the futureJudith K.
- Business Description:Baton Rouge: 225-288-8138 Slidell: 985-221-6003 New Orleans: 504-338-1516 Lafayette: 337-456-1699 Beaumont: 409-550-8481 Serving South Louisiana since 2005. Relief Windows, LLC is your #1 source for high quality windows. We are affordable installers and repairmen for any type of home windows, so give us a call and we'll get started today! We guarantee your windows to be a perfect fit for your home. Each window is measured by us and custom built by our manufacturer to the exact specs of each w..Recent Review:Appt. to install was made next day after request. Jared was very punctual, seems to have done an excellent job. Was quick, very professional, cleaned up after himself. I am very pleased with the service and the appearance of the windowsMary I.
- Business Description:Specializing in FLOORING SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It's going great. They are great guys. They are really nice notable guys. They are really considerate with me in the house. I really appreciate it. I already found them some more jobs with my other family membersBrent K.
- Business Description:Additional Emails -firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.comRecent Review:The overall experience with Hollier's was quality service and professionalism. The products I purchased was insulated siding, soffit and fascia, weather lock windows, and seamless gutters. I could not be more pleased with everything about the company. The craftsmanship of the workers, the safety measures, the professionalism of everyone involved. This is the kind of workmanship and quality I would have expected in the older days. They have true pride in their work. I could not be more pleased! Thank you Hollier's, Wanda WilliamsoWanda W.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:They were a very nice young man. They came after hours, were here after hours to complete the job. I appreciate their opinion in this matter.Sally N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
When installing siding, you may find rotted boards underneath the old siding. Siding is your home’s first line of defense against the elements–rot causes damage that can spread, so learn about what to do when you discover rotted boards.
What is a fascia board on a house, and what does it do? Learn how fascia boards help prevent moisture from coming into your home and secure your gutters.
Find siding contractors in
- Breaux Bridge
- Grand Coteau
- Saint Martinville
- Church Point
- New Iberia
siding contractors in Lafayette
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Exteriors And Beyond117 Heymann Blvd. Suite #5
- Exteriors And Beyond
- h&a painting LLC.120 desjacques rd
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Man Home Improvement LLCP.O. Box 74
- Heberts Home Repairs195 Antigua Dr
- Hollier's Home Improvement320 E. vincent st.
- Hub City Home Improvement & Roofing207 Psalm Ct
- h&a painting LLC.
- Kelly's Maintenance & Contractors408 North Main Street
BREAUX BRIDGE, Louisiana
- Kelly's Maintenance & Contractors
- Lafayette Roofing and General Contractors,LLC4953 Johnston St Lafayette, LA 70503
- LEDS CONSTRUCTION N MAINTENANCE
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- LIBERTY HOME IMPROVEMENT345 Doucet Rd Ste 232
- Louis "Teto" Breaux Handy Man Services109 Wheatfield Dr.
- Louisiana Remodel LLC18159 TV Tower Rd
- Lowe's of Lafayette3726 Ambassador Caffery
- Lafayette Roofing and General Contractors,LLC
- MJM Constructions201 Heymann Blvd # 23
- MJM Constructions
- Nick's Specialty Customs & Installations408 Crossbow Dr.
New Iberia, Louisiana
- Nick's Specialty Customs & Installations
- Quality construction 115 Grimsby St
- Quality construction
- Universal Builders of America Inc2804 E. 55th Place #D
- Universal Builders of America Inc
- Vermilion Roofing & Construction LLC5225 Moss St
- Vermilion Roofing & Construction LLC