When it comes to the fence for your home, privacy can be paramount. That’s why privacy fences are such a great choice for many. Find out if they’re right for you.
Get matched with top fence companies in Lafayette, LA
There are 6 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Lafayette
- Acadiana Home Pros, LLC10/10 service. Would highly recommend. Very professional and very timely. Will definitely be using Home Pros for all my upcoming projects!
- A1 Security FenceI was extremely pleased not only by their great quality of work, but also by their customer service and how they treated us. Would definitely hire again for any future needs.
- Scout Fencing Co IncIt went very well especially with much rain and having to order the metal fence and to work around many other things going on at the same time.
- Jablan General ContractingSanel and his team did an amazing job repairing one side of our fence and cutting away overgrowth and replacing the other side of the fence. They came out and bid the job, and worked with us on the price - giving us a great deal. They estimated the job would take 2 days, and completed the job within one day. The workers were friendly and accommodating. Jablan did an excellent job. We are very pleased with their work and recommend Jablan for fencing repair and replacement. We would definitely use their company again for fencing needs
- Square Deal Siding & Roofing CoI chose them because of the price and they specialized in siding, unlike the other company. I liked everything they did. They were very thorough and the owner spent a lot of time going over the job. He wrote up the estimate right then and there. I had checked with the manufacturer of the product I was putting on the house and they were the recommended installer in the area. He presented me with a little brochure with a list of references of the jobs he had done and showed me the insurance certificate, the contractor's license and workman's comp certificate. Normally I have to ask for this information and he provided it without asking. They also had a high rating and I liked his approach. Initially, he left some samples with me and checked back with me a couple of days later. He came back again and went over by detail what they were going to do and what they weren't going to do. They showed up on time and cleaned up every day after working, so there was not a lot debris spread in the yard. I have a small yard and they were very conscious of working on the neighbor's property to do my siding, so they asked the neighbor's permission, even before I got there to ask them. They made sure that everything was cleaned up and their walkway was not obstructed in any way. They were very conscientious about how they worked. It was a good price and they were excellent in quality, responsiveness, punctuality and professionalism. I would definitely use them again
- Heberts Home RepairsBobby did an excellent job with all the work. Bobby can solve problems, works quickly and cleanly, and is trustworthy. His work is high quality and the price is good. I plan on using Bobby again soon to install some shelves and do several repairs inside my home.
- Scout Fencing Co IncOverall very satisfied with the new fence and gates. Had a few minor issues to do with tear out and setting of new posts. The tear out crew was supposed to call me before arriving (I work during the day). I came home to find the old fence gone, and new posts set. A corner post had to be differently located, changing the location of a gate slightly, and makeing the flush face fence front with the neighbors fence slightly off (about 6 inches on south side of house). Not a big deal, but something I should have been informed of PRIOR to the new posts being set. Original concrete for old posts was left in place (mostly subsurface), and I thnk more effort could have been made to remove the bits of wood projecting from the old concrete (could have been a hazard), although its along the fenceline, and i was able to saw it down below grass line. Did a good job of cleanup after the install. Overall very pleased with the quality of both the work performed, and the product installed. The above notes do not, in my mind, detract from either. If had to do it again, I would just be clearer about no work being performed without my being on site, and I would do a better job of looking it over after. Hire these guys, they are good
- Heberts Home RepairsBobby and his crew arrived when they said they would and began working immediately. He had all of the necessary materials in his truck.
- Heberts Home RepairsDid a very good job. I was concerned because my job was so small compared to most, but Mr. Hebert worked me in between larger jobs and did excellent work.
- Scout Fencing Co IncMy tenant called to let me know that part of the fence in the back yard had fallen over. I contacted Scout Fence. They went out there inspected the fence and gave me a call with and estimate. Within the week my fence was repaired. They responded quickly and I would hire them again!
Fencing Contractors in Lafayette
- Business Description:We can build all of your outdoor needs! Fences, decks, patio, porches, walkways, ramps etc. I have been doing this for over 30 years. I will guarantee all of my work. If your not happy we will keep going until we get it right! Contact us for a free quote today!Recent Review:The work went very well. Willie and his crew did an excellent job. They made sure I was happy with their work.craig l.
- Business Description:We are a small business that our main specialty is Pier and Beam/Mobile Home Leveling. We also also offer many other Services: •Mobile Home Relocations •Porches, Decks, Qazibos •Land Managment •General Home RemodelRecent Review:Prompt and courteous service. Great communication and fair pricing Job site cleaned upon completion. Would definitely hire againMichael C.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We have many years of experience to give you confidence that we are your number one choice for your next home project. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details. We look forward to building a lasting relationship and guarantee your satisfactionRecent Review:They had a good service and I was satisfied. They showed up when they said they should. They finished the job on time.Jane M.
- Business Description:Alpha Co Fencing is a veteran owned fence building company. We promise to build your fence as if we were building it at our own homes. We promise to keep the yard as clean as we possibly can while we work and we look forward to building a fence that we know you will loveRecent Review:Alpha Co did an awesome job building our fence! They’ve turned the back yard into our own oasis!! Thank you for a job well done ❤️❤️Kathy H.
- Business Description:Specializing in FLOORING SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It's going great. They are great guys. They are really nice notable guys. They are really considerate with me in the house. I really appreciate it. I already found them some more jobs with my other family membersBrent K.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:At Acadiana Home Pros, we pride ourselves on the quality that customers can believe in. No matter what your home improvement needs are, painting, fencing,decking, flooring, or even lawn maintenance. We can take care of your requests. When it comes to our business, customer satisfaction is our main priority, and we treat every home like it is our own. We look forward to working with you! Call for a free estimate today at 337-551-2417Recent Review:Hired Trey with Acadians home pros to remove and rebuild my fence. I added a rolling gate to the back over concrete. First, He was never on time. Would go a day or more without showing up or contacting me. A project he gave an estimate of 2-3 days turned into 2 weeks. The first problem was the rolling gate had to be constructed twice because the first track system was build with wood and not metal so it never rolled. His “gate guy” bailed and said he wasn’t messing with it any more. The second time he had it on metal rails and it would roll but there was large gaps where my dog was able to get out. The second smaller swing gate would drag the ground. We also have the old wooden post he promised to remove after payment was made. Attempted to contact Trey he wouldn’t answer my call. My husband has to call him he said he would be back in 2 days to repair it. Never showed. He received full payment on the promise that he would return to remove the post still sticking up in my grass. He never returned. After the hurricane I attempted to call and text Trey about the back gate being blown off the tracks. I also stated in the text with added compensation because of the strength of winds during the hurricane. But he has blacked my calls and texts. Refusing to return to finish the work he “promised” he would do. After the storm I inspected all of my fence posts and noticed several of my boards were only held in place by 1-2 screws. Even the 8 foot picketsNicole R.
- Business Description:SJS Construction is a small, locally owned, construction business. The owners, Jared & Sid, have combined their different experiences and expertise in the construction world to bring you the best quality service. You will never have to pay the full price up front, but only in small amounts as you see your project progressingRecent Review:I called and left 2 messages and no one bothered to return my call.jessie B.
- Recent Review:Repair done about a month ago. Success!! No more giant water puddles when I wash clothes.Lanae E.
- Business Description:4 EMPLOYEES. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB.Recent Review:The bamboo floors are beautiful and very well done. Bamboo is soft compared to the old oak floors in the rest of the house. The master suite is a light use area, where kids and pets are not allowed, so the softer bamboo will work fine. The tile, when finally completed, looks good -- but there were problems along the way. The tile job isn't up to the standards of the bamboo work. The installers didn't cut all the tiles as cleanly as I'd like. They used a dark colored thin set to lay the tile in -- they should have used white because the tile and grout is white. The installation job would get a "B". The grout job at first got a "D". There where chinks missing, globs left in places, areas where it didn't fill. Because it is small tile, and lots of it, there were many many joints to fill -- but these guys should be professional and should do it right for what you pay. The tile installers came back three times to make it right. Doug Ashy uses a rotating list of subcontractors, so you would probably get a good one 90% of the time. Also, most homeowners are using large tiles so grouting isn't such a big issue for them. The really good news is that Doug Ashy will make things right if a customer is not satisfied. The flooring manager come out personally to look at the job, and he was very responsive to my issues until I was satisfied with the job. Now the grout gets a "B". It looks great to anyone but me, because I know where the flaws are. I would use Doug Ashy again because they totally stand by the work- but I would ask for their best tile subcontractor who has the most experience with subway style ceramic tile or other small tile- I'd ask to look at one of their ceramic tile installations.Ann B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
A privacy fence gate helps keep your yard extra secure, keeping kids and pets inside. This guide helps you calculate the average cost to install a privacy fence gate.
Wood, aluminum, vinyl, wrought iron, and chain-link are all common fence materials. Each material has different privacy, security, and aesthetic qualities. Consider these tips when choosing the best fence for you and your yard.
Find fence companies in
- Breaux Bridge
- Grand Coteau
- Saint Martinville
- Church Point
- New Iberia
fence companies in Lafayette
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & B Construction, LLC607 Prevost St
- A1 Security Fence3543 W Gloria Switch Rd Scott, La. 70583
CHURCH POINT, Louisiana
- Able Fence & Deck2851 johnston street #307
- Acadiana Home Pros, LLC301 Santiago Dr
New Iberia, Louisiana
- Advanced Home Leveling & Renovations 5245 FM 770 N
- Advanced Welding & Fabrication, LLC1917 Dulles Dr.
- Affordable Painting & Pressure Washing105 Cassandra Ln
- All Growth Lawn & Landscaping
- A & B Construction, LLC
- Carl Dwyer113 La Rue Christ Roi
- Celestial Construction, Inc.PO Box 1244
- Chatman Construction640 Creswell Ln
- Chief Construction117 Township Ln
- Clarks Painting209 Majestic
- Create Homes101 Evelyn Dr
- Custom Cut Builders LLC111 Bennington Ln
- Cuttin Up In Acadiana, LLC5016 Verot School Rd
- Carl Dwyer
- D & A Construction1412 Harold Stoute Road
BREAUX BRIDGE, Louisiana
- Da' Cajun Handy Man LLC.7905 Hillside Rd
- Del Con Construction214 Borel Rd
- Dennys Bros Constructions408 Winn Rd
- Double W Fence Company108 Brumley Ln
- DOUG ASHY BUILDING MATERIALS302 E TEXAS AVE
- DOUG ASHY BUILDING MATERIALS INC4950 JOHNSTON ST
- DSR Construction Services122 Washitta Rd
- Dutil Fence and Construction200 Ella St
- D & A Construction
- I&M handyman services
- I&M handyman services
- Mike Hebert Construction LLC1723 Brianna
New Iberia, Louisiana
- Mike Hebert Construction LLC
- OTR C & C LLC2621 Lyles Ln
- OTR C & C LLC
- Quality construction 115 Grimsby St
- Quality construction
- Savoy Solutions4216 Decon Road
- Scout Fencing Co Inc1008 O'Neal Dr
BREAUX BRIDGE, Louisiana
- SJS Construction1123 Main Hwy.
- Stanley Interior and Exterios Home Services, LLC20522 Watson Dr
- Stine Home & Yard6501 Ambassador Caffery Parkway
- Stine Home & Yard110 W Fred Ruth Zigler Memorial Dr
- Stine Home & Yard235 Odd Fellows Road
- Stine Home & Yard2401 Veterans Memorial Blvd
- Savoy Solutions
- T & Z Construction1000 Robley Dr
- the greenway group landscape co5771 johnston st
- Tim Hunt Construction Inc1020 Louis Dr
BREAUX BRIDGE, Louisiana
- TJL BUILDERS LLC213 Broussard Ave
- Torres Landscaping and Fencing repair
Port Arthur, Texas
- Triple A Improvements 341 Queens Row 147
- T & Z Construction
- Willie's fence & Deck Company LLC562 W Cotton Vincent Rd
- Willie's fence & Deck Company LLC