Before you fix or replace the floors in your mobile home, consider the size and type of the damage, the flooring layers involved, and the materials you’ll use.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Lafayette, LA
There are 5 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Lafayette
- DRONET'S FLOOR GALLERYAnthony Dronet arrived at our house when he said he would. He talked to us for a long time and acted like we were his only customer. We discussed our needs vs our wants and he took notes and made recommendations. He scheduled a date for us to come to the store. Everyone was attentive to our needs and within an hour of arriving, we had selected our granite and backsplash, designed a new Island for Jonathan Dronet to build, and picked out our flooring. Once the flooring arrived, within three days, our Island was installed, new counter tops installed and flooring installed. Every installer was scheduled in coordination with others and everything went very smoothly. Some things we had purchased ourselves from other vendors caused a significant delay that Dronet's just adapted to. We couldn't be more pleased
- Tanner's FloorsHe was very professional. Job ran smoothly. He does quality work for an affordable price. Definitely would recommend!
- Sarver Tile CoMichael Sarver did a great job. He showed up on time, cleaned up all of his work space, and gave me a great price. I'd gotten several quotes for the job. AND he was insured. Several guys came out with either no insurance, or very low insurance. He is a second generation tile craftsman; his family owned a tile business when he was growing up and his knowledge and attention to detail was evident. He also came highly recommended to me
- JOEY DUGAN'S FLOOR SANDINGHe gave the price and the time he could come, and was true to his word. arrived that morning and was finished in the 3 days he said it would take. My floors are beautiful. I am getting so many compliments for them. I will be hiring Joey to do more work as soon as we finish with the rest of the carpentry work that is going on in the house. Also, he is very trust worthy. I left him alone to do the job and did not have to worry
- HARDY LANDRY FLOOR COVERINGWe went and picked out the flooring. They came out to put it down, cleaned up their mess and were ready to go when the left. They are very profesional and not pushy at all. They helped me pick out the colors.
- Lumber LiquidatorsMaterial arrived ahead of schedule. I delayed installation because of a health issue. Our proposal contained every potential cost. Cost of extra moving of furniture, removal and disposal of existing laminate flooring, threshold moldings, quarter round, and extra materials. As it turned out, I removed all of the flooring so when they arrived to installed it was ready to go. The tongue and groove requires each piece of flooring to be glued, therefore it takes longer than click type flooring. My three rooms where the flooring was installed required about half of the flooring to cut at an angle also slowing the installation. The installer actually drove from Gulfport, MS to install the flooring. Coordinating the install dates and time can be a chore. I am retired so I was generally available to meet their availability, but we did have timing conflicts. I was uncertain how long it would take to put the flooring down, I thought maybe 2 days. Be sure to ask when you decide to purchase the flooring at the store. I believe it took almost 5 days to finish the job. We had some minor trouble with the threshold installations, but it was resolved to our satisfaction. One other issue to be aware of regarding payment. Normally one likes to see the finished job done, before paying for the product. To protect Lumber Liquidators, the owner, and the installer, the full amount of the installation was collected. Lumber liquidators, will not release the payment until the owner is satisfied. Appropriate credits were also recognized when the total adjusted amount was determined. I think this is a result of someone not being satisfied and or paid by any of the 3 parties. It worked well for us. The floor looks beautiful and adds value to hour home
- F & G Floor Fashions IncThey were very professional and did a great job. We had a small little problem carpeting coming out in one of my door thresholds but they came out the next day and fixed it. They were very responsive and I would suggest that anybody use them; they are very good. They have been doing business for years and have an excellent reputation. Both of the principals in the company are very honest and knowledgeable; it was overall a great experience. They did not have the most economic price but I felt for the quality of workmanship that I was concerned about they would do the best job
- Sarver Tile CoMike Sarver was recommended to me by a neighbor who was completely updating their 50+ year old home and Mr. Sarver installed the tile in their new bathroom, and were very pleased with his work and commitment to perfection. I called him and we set up a time within a week's time and he and his assistant showed up right on time, on a Saturday morning, and was finished before noon. Because of the settling taking place in my home, many of the floor tiles were cracked but in tack (and obsolete in trying to replace with new material), which I had spent 9 months gluing back together because I had no extras and didn't want to completely re-tile these four bathrooms. Obviously I needed someone who respected all the work I had done and would use extra care to reinstall these pieces and lay them properly not to be in danger of being cracked or broken again. Mr. Sarver understood completely what my concerns were, and within a few hours finished the job and his price included his labor, thin set, and grout as well. In my opinion, $425 was well worth it as opposed to several thousand to completely re-tilie the floors and walls of these 4 bathrooms. I'm sure this was a job he wasn't too excited about doing (very minor compared to his usual jobs), yet he did it with enthusiasm, care, and complete professionalism. I plan to use Mr. Sarver at any future tile job I have and would highly recommend him to anyone (even my worst enemy), he's that good!
- Moving Forward FlooringThe crew came in and started working immediately. They were very pleasant and professional. They cleaned up after themselves and put all the furniture back in place when they were done. The owner came back to do a survey on our service and he was very professional and friendly. The do other things besides flooring and I would be happy to recommend. They do painting, roofing, etc
- WCM Flooring & Tile-Works, LLCCraig showed up on time, analyzed the situation and started pulling up the floor leading to the scrapped planks. He replaced the scrapped planks with the few extra the prior owners had provided us and put back the other planks. The task took maybe 45 minutes. The floor looked as good as new. It's been over a year now since he's serviced the floors and we've had no issues with the planks moving or anything like that. Craig is very handy. He's also turned a closet in my garage into a room with a window, window A/C unit, and a solid metal outdoor door
Flooring Contractors in Lafayette
- Business Description:Specializing in FLOORING SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It's going great. They are great guys. They are really nice notable guys. They are really considerate with me in the house. I really appreciate it. I already found them some more jobs with my other family membersBrent K.
- Business Description:We install tile and floors suited to your needs such as: Harwood Floors Laminate wood Floors Vinyl (wood) Floors Ceramic Tile Floors Porcelain Tile Floors Stone Floors Natural Stone Floors -SPECIALTIES- Tub Surrounds Showers Backsplashes I'm a newly owner-operated business, created in 2020, with 4 years of experience and 6 months with specialty installations in my line of work. Meanwhile, I have other team members with 5-8 years of flooring experience.Recent Review:Jason was professional and polite & throughout the entire project was a great communicator. I was very impressed with his skills and know-how, but most of all the overall look of my new flooring when the job was completed! I would highly recommend this young gentleman to anyone looking for a reliable, skilled and trustworthy craftsman to install flooring! In my biggest Tony the Tiger voice,.. he was GRRRRRRREAT! 👍�Dale D.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:They were a very nice young man. They came after hours, were here after hours to complete the job. I appreciate their opinion in this matter.Sally N.
- Business Description:With over 8 years of home automation, alarms, home theater system set ups, we are here to help you get set up, secure and enjoying your home.Recent Review:The service went beautifully. They were very professional. I like the promptness and the quality.calvin d.
- Business Description:Quality Flooring & Handyman Services are dedicated to providing top quality work in a good time pace. We provide services from Wood flooring, Laminate flooring, Tile flooring, Tile showers, Tile Backsplashes, Tile Tub Surrounds, carpentry, Sub-Floor removal and replacement, minor plumbing tasks, Trim Work and door replacement, Demolition work, painting, etc. I’ve had over 8 years experience doing manual labor and take pride in my work.Recent Review:It was awesome. I love my floors!. They were very quick and efficient. They were in and out. I never had any problems with them.Alix H.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:The service was very good. They were very professional and the price was good. All in all it compared well to other companies.valin l.
- Recent Review:They're very good! We used them all the time, they're fast and everything was perfect.Shelia S.
- Business Description:We specialize in all phases of remodeling for your home, business, kitchen, bathrooms, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It went well they completed the first project our masterbath, gutted it and re-modeled, looks great. They painted all bedrooms and added crown molding throughout the house. Looks very nice. They will start on the middle bathroom, den, and kitchen next.They remodeled my townhouse after the flood of 2016 and it looks great as wellJ j.
- Business Description:For quickest response, please call my cell at (225) 413-1897. Brooks Drywall is a general contractor. Not only do we provide drywall work, we can help with every facet of home repair from complete remodels to painting. Priding ourselves on quality and customer satisfaction! Been in business for over 15 years. Call today for your free estimate!Recent Review:Right at Christmas and someone steps through the ceiling attic right above where the tree goes. Tony came out next day, repaired it so fast and so good that you cannot even tell there was even a hole! Very professional work! They were clean and nice and worked on our schedule. We will definitely be using them again!!! Great JobAmanda T.
- Business Description:Southwest Maintenance & Construction, LLC is a family owned and operated general contractor, having more than 10 years of experience in the industry. SWMC does everything from FULL Residential Remodels (interior & exterior), HVAC Repair/Maintenance & Installation, Seamless Gutter Installation & Repair, Home Maintenance Services, Make-Ready Service, REAC-Ready Service, Metal Building Construction, Ground Up Construction, Deck Building, etc... We can do it all! We would love the opportunity to ..Recent Review:We hired Southwest Maintenance and Construction to do remodeling and add a bedroom, bathroom, and closet in my home. The owners are friendly but as for contractors they are not. They splattered paint all over, then told us to paint it ourself a The expensive material that was bought they exchanged for cheaper material, they bought the cheapest fixtures, lighting, they put presswood down on top of a molded floor then layer linoleum on top of it, the flooring was actually supposed to be torn apart and redone.. wainscoting was supposed to be done in one of the bathrooms it was not done nor did they paint it, the flooring is coming up and breaking apart, they are not dependable. They started the job in Oct 2019 and to date have not finished it. But, they sure wanted their money. They were paid $28,000 and did maybe a $5,000 Job. Unacceptable. They put doors up but no knobs for the doors. They did not put any facings between the rooms, it was an absolute shabby job that they never even came back to finish!! I have pictures to show. Now we have to find somebody else to come out and redo the jobJustin K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Bathrooms are prone to both moisture and slips and falls, which is why it is very important to choose flooring that will stand up to the former and prevent the latter. Here are five options to avoid in order to create a safe bathroom.
The world of flooring is complex with countless types of floor coverings and installation methods. Whether you’re shopping for or installing floors, you’re bound to come across unfamiliar terms. Reference our handy glossary of common flooring terminology.
Find flooring installation in
- Breaux Bridge
- Grand Coteau
- Church Point
- New Iberia
flooring installation in Lafayette
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Guarantee Restoration Services11811 Dunlay Ln
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Guarantee Restoration Services
- Acadiana Discount Warehouse2715 Youngsville Hwy
- Acadiana Floors & More120 cecile dr
- ACM Development5604 Gerstner Memorial Dr
Lake Charles, Louisiana
- Affordable Painting & Pressure Washing105 Cassandra Ln
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Anytimecontract220 Saratoga Dr
- ARCHITECTURAL ACOUSTICS LLC104 TAS ST
- Acadiana Discount Warehouse
- B & S Carpet One Floor & Home914 Creswell Ln
- B&D Concrete LLC15919 Moss Rd
- Blackfin Companies LLC7817 Highway 182 E
Morgan City, Louisiana
- Bonnet Flooring 312 Raine St
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Bright Concepts161 Frasier St
- Brinkhaus and son floor installation
- Brooks Drywall34653 Lotts Spring
Denham Springs, Louisiana
- Builders & Painters Associates359 Market St
- B & S Carpet One Floor & Home
- C R LEBLANC FLOORING705 ROSEDOWN LN
- Caliber Flooring15618 Greenwell Springs Rd
Greenwell Springs, Louisiana
- Chatman Construction640 Creswell Ln
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Cormier & Sons' Floor InstallationPO Box 1065
- Cornerstone Floors To Go & Design Center112 Row Three
- Create Homes101 Evelyn Dr
- C R LEBLANC FLOORING
- Da' Cajun Handy Man LLC.7905 Hillside Rd
- Dennys Bros Constructions408 Winn Rd
- DEVILLE'S FLOORING LLC150 schoeffler rd
- DOUG ASHY BUILDING MATERIALS INC4950 JOHNSTON ST
- DRONET'S FLOOR GALLERY108 W LASTIE ST
- Ducks Home Improvement
- Da' Cajun Handy Man LLC.
- GERAMI'S FLOORS416 JEFFERSON BLVD
- GERAMI'S FLOORS
- JOEY DUGAN'S FLOOR SANDING2908 LABAUVE DR
New Iberia, Louisiana
- JOEY DUGAN'S FLOOR SANDING
- Quality Flooring & Handyman Services, LLC8625 Lorraine Dr
- Quality Flooring & Handyman Services, LLC
- SJC Construction1085 Girl Scout Rd
BREAUX BRIDGE, Louisiana
- SJS Construction1123 Main Hwy.
- South LA Wood Works
- Southwest Maintenance & Construction, LLC3115 Kirkman St
Lake Charles, Louisiana
- Stained By Design, LLC440 Industrial Pkwy
- Stay Woke Home Security5645 Nashville Ave
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Stine Home & Yard6501 Ambassador Caffery Parkway
- Stine Home & Yard235 Odd Fellows Road
- Superior Interiors220 Dustin Circle
- SJC Construction