If a couple of humidifiers aren’t enough to moisten your space on dry winter days, there are plenty of tips and tricks that will help you do it naturally.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Wilder, KY
There are 73 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Wilder
- Logan A/C & Heating ServicesThe install went as planed & scheduled, the 3 installers were great to work with and we had NO issues having them in our house! Very clean work, professional and careful not to make any mess or damage anything. The sales and marketing representatives Zane and Amanda were knowledgeable of TRANE equipment and the other top Mfg's in the industry. I've already recommended Logan HVAC to my friends, neighbors and family! We are very satisfied! wit
- Logan A/C & Heating ServicesWell. Logan in Cincinnati is very profession and very informative through all steps of the process and while they did the installation. They have come back to do routine maintenance checks and again are prompt and very helpful. They recently called out a warranty issue with a AC unit they didn't install and that saved me over $1K. They could have easily replaced it and not bothered to tell me that it was still under the original manufacturer's warranty
- Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing Heating AirMy A/C fan was not spinning when I turned on my air so called Schneller Knochelmann. They had fixed an a/c unit a year or two back and I had great service. They were able to get someone out to me the same day. The tech was the same one who had fixed things for me a year or two back. We both remembered each other and I knew he did great work. He checked on the a/c unit warranty to see if it was active even before I asked him about it. Replaced a fuse and the fan motor and now I am sitting in nice cool air. Chris Mathis was my tech and I would highly recommend him. Explained everything thoroughly and answered all my questions. Extremely knowledgeable, you can tell he is a pro. Wore a mask and foot coverings anytime he entered the house. I recommend this place to my family members which is high praise coming from me! Extremely happy with Schneller Knochelmann and will use them again without hesitation
- Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing Heating AirQuick response with same day service call. The technician was great…. Courteous and professional! Also, they fixed the problem during the service visit and made a change so we can deal with clogs ourselves. Would highly tecommend.
- Apollo HomeDamien and Brie were rock stars knowledgeable friendly and proffesional. Damien and Brie are rock stars Appollo is the BEST
- Apollo HomeTop notch customer service, professionalism, and very thorough! I called Apollo for a second opinion after my home warranty-assigned contractor diagnosed a leak in the coil and wanted to charge me $1100 for a coil replacement. Apollo got me scheduled same day and offered a coupon for free second opinion. My tech, Rob, went above and beyond during the visit, and ultimately disagreed with the original diagnosis. The warranty’s contractor wouldn’t consider the second opinion and said I’d have to pay for the coil replacement before they’d recharge the unit. So I scheduled a follow up with Apollo to recharge the unit. Rob came back and checked the system, said it didn’t even need recharged, and said he still doesn’t think the coil doesn’t need replaced. Calling Apollo may have just saved me $1100 and they didn’t charge me a dime. As a brand new homeowner they’ll be choice for all HVAC service from here on out
- Reupert Heating & Air ConditioningThe technician from Reupert's called prior to arrival. He was on-time and very courteous. The check-up was performed and no problems were indicated. I would definitely recommend them for any HVAC related repairs.
- Reupert Heating & Air ConditioningJacob did a great job of checking out our home air conditioning unit and keeping us informed along the way. He added some Puron and did a couple of other things. I felt the bill was reasonable. We had something come up a few weeks later so he came back within hours of us contacting Reupert. He checked a few more things, made one more adjustment and the AC is now working great. The service was so good that I'm telling others about my experience
- Reupert Heating & Air ConditioningMy regular technician Tim consistently provides exceptional service since Reupert installed my furnace and air conditioner in 2008. He comes out annually (once in the spring and once in the fall) to clean and inspect my cooling system and my heating system and I have never had any problems with my HVAC. Tim is very knowledgeable and always patiently answers any questions that I might ask. I am always very satisfied with his professionalism and the service that he provides
- Benge Electric LLCBenge Electric was so fast and courteous they made us feel like FAMILY. I would definitely recommend!!
Heating Cooling Contractors in Wilder
- Business Description:For 88 years, we have served the heating, air conditioning and plumbing needs of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are one of the oldest continuously operating service firms in the area. Our owner is Kris Knochelmann, who's family has been in the business for over 40 years. Our staff of experienced, licensed, NATE certified technicians are able to offer fair pricing, quality workmanship, and unique testing of your heating and air conditioning system. Ask about our lifetime warranty..Recent Review:My A/C fan was not spinning when I turned on my air so called Schneller Knochelmann. They had fixed an a/c unit a year or two back and I had great service. They were able to get someone out to me the same day. The tech was the same one who had fixed things for me a year or two back. We both remembered each other and I knew he did great work. He checked on the a/c unit warranty to see if it was active even before I asked him about it. Replaced a fuse and the fan motor and now I am sitting in nice cool air. Chris Mathis was my tech and I would highly recommend him. Explained everything thoroughly and answered all my questions. Extremely knowledgeable, you can tell he is a pro. Wore a mask and foot coverings anytime he entered the house. I recommend this place to my family members which is high praise coming from me! Extremely happy with Schneller Knochelmann and will use them again without hesitationBrian P.
- Business Description:We have several years of experience in all your heating and cooling needs. We will give a full inspection to save you money and give you peace of mind. That’s why we offer 24-hour emergency service. Whether you need help in the mid-afternoon or 3 in the morning, we’re here for you. Contact Air Authority today for HVAC at 513-229-0789
- Business Description:Reupert Heating is a family owned and operated business serving the entire Tri-state for 65 years. Reupert Heating has a NATE certified service department, to ensure you get the best possible service and installation. Reupert offers both residential and commercial installation and service and Reupert Heating operates 24 hours a day to ensure to comfort and safety of your family. With their Four Seasons Guarantee Reupert Heating will install your new system and ensure its operation or refund y..Recent Review:The technician from Reupert's called prior to arrival. He was on-time and very courteous. The check-up was performed and no problems were indicated. I would definitely recommend them for any HVAC related repairsFrank W.
- Business Description:Jacobs Mechanical is a family owned business that has been serving the greater Cincinnati HVAC industry since 1922. For nearly a century Jacobs (formerly B&J Jacobs Company) has developed a reputation as one of the leading HVAC/sheet metal contractors in the region. We’ve performed work on projects large and small, all the while honing our skills across a variety of disciplines. From fabrication to installation, welding, air/water balancing, and beyond. Our residential department was devel..Recent Review:Service is always professional, and handled quickly. Matt has gone above and beyond for us many times. He’s quick to respond, and efficient.Robyn B.
- Business Description:AnyWeather Heating and Air offers HVAC services in the Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati area. We take pride in offering our residential and commercial customers personalized service options. Our goal is to continually offer a superior customer experience by maintaining high ethical standards
- Business Description:Poston Brothers will be celebrating it's 92nd Anniversary in 2021. Over the rich history of the business, Poston Brothers heartbeat and primary concentration has always been providing honest, expert HVAC services at a great price to the residences of Northern Kentucky and the surrounding areas. All work is performed by our non-commissioned Service Technicians who share our vision to serve not sell. We provide 24 Hour Service and Free Replacement EstimatesRecent Review:Postons always respond quickly. Best of all they fix it first visit- well unless they need parts- but then they come back ASAP and finish. Great to have heating and ac guys I can count on. (I’m a small business with 24 properties with hvacMary Lynn D.
- Business Description:Apollo Home strives to be the one company you can count on day or night for home repair, maintenance and comfort. We specialize in residential repair and replacement of heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing and electrical systems, as well as drain clearing and main sewer line repair. We service Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are on time. We know your time is valuable, so Apollo promises to arrive at your home within the time window you select. If our technician..Recent Review:Horrible experience. I hired Apollo to do plumbing and electrical work in a new kitchenette I was installing in my basement. During the initial consultation, the technicians (both of them) confirmed that Apollo would take care of everything with the permit and inspections. I was ignorant to believe such statements. Upon completing the initial stage of the electrical work, the technician said the paperwork for the permit would be submitted that day (June 25). It wasn't. I called on Tuesday (June 29) and was told by Andrea that the paperwork just landed on her desk that day and she would be submitting it to the county that same day. She didn't. In fact, by her own later admission, she didn't get around to submitting the paperwork until July 8...nearly 2 weeks after I was told it would be submitted by the technician. (Coincidentally, I happened to call Apollo on July 7 asking about the status of my project and was told someone would call me back. No one did. I called again on July 8 and was told Apollo was waiting on the county). Andrea blamed the county many times for delays caused by Apollo. She flat out lied. It wasn't the county that was causing the delay. It was Apollo's incompetence and lack of care for their customer. They delayed my project 2 weeks. Oh, but wait. That isn't the end of it. They made no effort to communicate with me. I had to contact them to get any information. And when I did, I was usually told by the person who answered the phone that they would have someone call me back with the status. Only, no one would call me back. So I would call again. In fact, it got to the point that I demanded all communication be done via email and that Andrea send me status updates every day (via email). Andrea didn't like this at all and tried to get an attitude with me, which I shut down very quickly. Her status updates consisted of her asking me what the status was. I had to remind her that I paid Apollo, Apollo needs to provide the status updates. She apparently decided that it was necessary to bring in Mike Knudsen...whose title on LinkedIn is Director of Customer Service, but his email signature indicates a much lesser title, so who knows. In his initial email to me, he asked if I needed the information for the county to get updates. I reminded him that I don't work for Apollo. I have to say, for someone who claims to be the "Director of Customer Service," he doesn't really care about customers. He made no effort to apologize for Andrea's handling of the project (or mishandling, as the case was). He never addressed (though saying he would) Andrea lying about when she submitted the permit paperwork, or why she blamed the county when it was her own incompetence that led to the delays. Once she finally did submit the paperwork, it failed because needed items were missing. The electrician was sent back out to draw up a floor plan of where the outlets, etc. were. I, again, was told by the technician that the paperwork would be submitted to the county that day. It wasn't. It was a week and a half before it was submitted (per the county permit website). Oddly, that happened to be the same day I called Apollo to find out what was going on with my project. (Sensing a pattern?? It's as if my phone calls were prompts for Apollo to actually do what they were supposed to do). Then, after waiting all that time, the electrical work Apollo did failed the rough-in inspection for things any "Master Electrician" should have known. I had to take charge and become the project coordinator. I started directing Apollo people to do the things they should have been doing. Apollo makes you pay for the entire project up front. I will advise everyone to NOT use Apollo for this very reason. Once you pay, they simply don't care anymore (or so it would seem). It didn't bother Andrea one bit that she was the cause of the delays. It didn't bother Mike Knudsen that Andrea lied to a customer. Perhaps, instead of dancing across the tv screen like a moron, the CEO should pay more attention to what his employees are actually doing (or not doing but should be doing). Oh, and to add insult to injury, well over a month after everything, Apollo decides to attach a balance due statement to an email about their crappy "care" program. They wanted me to pay an additional $50+. I told them to zero out that statement and to send me a $0 balance statement. Surely, if they could send a $50+ balance due statement they could figure out how to send a $0 balance statement. Not the case. They never sent the $0 balance statement. Apollo will never set foot on my property again. I am sure their incompetence and lack of care for their customers extends well beyond any plumbing and electrical work. I would never trust them with even a simple furnace tune-up. And Apollo does NOT offer a VETERAN discount. So, from one veteran to all other veterans/family/friends/supporters/etc., I encourage you to explore other options. No one needs the headache of Apollo. Adding to all of this, some employee (or someone claiming to be an employee) responded to my review on Yelp saying a member of their team reached out to me. I would like to know when anyone from their team reached out to me, because I was the one who had to do all of the reaching. If it wasn't for me continuing to bug them for status updates, my project would still be delayed because of Apollo. Again, they continue to lie even in replying to reviews. Just STOP, Apollo. Its ridiculous that you lie to cover up your incompetence. No one reached out to me. No one ever took accountability for the horrible customer service. No one bothered to look into the lies Andrea told about the delays (even though Mike Knudsen said he would). Lie after lie after lie. My advice, take your business elsewhere. There are too many other options. No one should have to deal with the mess that is ApolloShawna S.
- Business Description:Providing appliance repair, heating & air conditioning sales and service. Also provides parts sales to do it yourselfers. Repairs are priced using a flat rate price that covers the comlete job, including parts, materials, labor, trip, etc. You will know the exact cost before the job starts. Additional information on our website, www.niceleys.coRecent Review:Installation went well. Niceley's technicians were prompt, courteous, professional and willing to answer questions at any time during the install. They also let us use 2 portable room A/C units at no additional charge for 3 days from the time it was determined the old unit needed replacement to the installationBob V.
- Business Description:As a family owned and operated business since 1968, we take great pride in providing the Independence community with high quality work and service. Whether you are dealing with an emergency or you just want a simple upgrade, we will have people working day and night to get you what you want. Our professionals have the training and experience to make sure that you are 100% satisfied with our work
- Business Description:At Arlinghaus Heating and Air Conditioning, We are dedicated to making your house a "Happy House." Your home should be comfortable, clean and efficient and that is exactly what our team delivers! We have products and services that will create even temperatures, clean air, and humidity control throughout your house. We provide and recommend efficient solutions to help lower your energy cost. The most important part of our business is you. If you are not happy we are not happy...that is our Hap..Recent Review:They did a great job and did excellent work. They cleaned up after they were done and I would highly recommend them. Their follow up was excellent and I was very pleased. I will continue to use them to service my system as wellPHYLLIS M.
Deals in Wilder for Heating Air Conditioning Hvac
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Have your heat pump inspected annually to maintain your entire heating system. Regular maintenance of your HVAC system will help keep you comfortable year-round.
System type, desired comfort features, and energy efficiency are just a few of the decisions you will need to make before investing in a new furnace. Here are eight tips to consider when evaluating the right type of furnace for your home.
Find HVAC contractors in
- Cold Spring
- Highland Heights
- Fort Thomas
- Park Hills
- Silver Grove
- Fort Mitchell
- Crestview Hills
- Crescent Springs
- Taylor Mill
HVAC contractors in Wilder
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 25th Hour AssociatesPO Box 15952
- 25th Hour Associates
- A Cress Heating & Cooling6163 East Bend Rd.
- A&B Heating & Air Conditioning5632 Commercial Dr
- ACE Contracting4581 Trenton Oxford Rd
- ACHS Services9762 Baughman Rd
- ACTION HEATING & AIR INC2552 Ritchie St
Crescent Springs, Kentucky
- Advanced Construction Services LLC7660 Industrial Road
- Affordable Comfort Heating & Cooling11620 US Highway 127 N
- Affordable Comfort Inc3291 N Bend Rd
- AFFORDABLE HVAC INSTALLATIONS279 Kinsman ct
- Air Authority Heating & Air Conditioning654 Reading Rd
- Air Kirks Services LLC1301 Reynolds St
- Air Master Heating & Cooling Inc.11835 Hamilton Ave
- Aire Serv of Fairfield11005 State Route 128
- ALL ABOUT HEATING & COOLING INC535 DUANE DR
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- ALWAYS AVAILABLE HTG & COOLINGPO BOX 18954
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- Anderson Automatic Heating & Cooling5741 Harrison Ave
- Anderson Hills Plumbing & Supply Inc6229 Beechmont Ave
- Anjen/Ambassador Air Htg & A/C120 Sheehan Ave
- AnyWeather Heating & Air1010 Windsor Dr Suite 203
- AP-Mechanical110 cochran rd
- APOLLO ELECTRIC CO4848 DUFF DR B
- Apollo Home4538 Camberwell Rd
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ArborCare3608 Crestnoll Ln
- Arc Electric Air Conditioning & Heating Inc141 Beacon Drive
- Arlinghaus Heating & Air Conditioning40 Cave Run Dr
- Armor Home Services LLC7936 Tanners Gate Ln
- Arronco Comfort Air5578 Limaburg Rd
- Arrow Heating Cooling and Home Maintenance4227 Myrtle Ave
- Assured Construction203 Wright Ave
- A Cress Heating & Cooling
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC6364 W Fork Rd
- Babb Heating and A/C363 East Main St.
- BAKER BAUER & FISH3210 SPRING GROVE AVE
- BC ELECTRIC114 W 12th St
- Beechmont Subaru8021 Beechmont Ave
- Bell Heating, Cooling, Electric & Construction5571 Limaburg Creek Rd
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing - Cincinnati756 Old State Route 74
- Bill Ahrens Plbg & Htg8751 Burns Rd
- Birkley Services30 Riverview Ave
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Bishop Heating & Cooling2192 Beech Wood Dr
- Bob Fish Plumbing LLC1157 Eads Rd
- BRAUN HEATING & AIR COND10371 COLERAIN AVE
- BROTHER BILL'S HEATING14474 MADISON PIKE
Morning View, Kentucky
- BROTHERS HEATING & AIR LLC939 MAIN STREET Ste 3
- Bryant Heating & Cooling23 E 32nd St
- Building Mechanical & Energy Services, Inc175 Tri County Pkwy
- Butler Plumbing Heating & Ac1379 Jamike Ave
- BVS HEATING & COOLING4510 VICTOR AVE
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC
- C J Hughes & Sons Plumbing Co12055 Bridgeport Ln
- Caliguri Heating & Cooling651 Glenna Dr.
- Carr Electric Heating & Cooling3943 Demarc Ct
- Central Service IncPO Box 54211
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati12121 Champion Way
- Chase Construction & Inspection Group LLC8631 stillwater isle
- Chilly Heating & Cooling639 Blanche Ave
- CHUCK PFAEHLER HEATING & AC3755 RIDGEWOOD CT
- Chuck Pfaehler's Peak Heating & Air Inc2043 Alexandria Pike
- Chuck's Heating & Air Conditioning Inc7521 Sussex Dr
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Cincy Heating & Cooling4307 Cornell Rd
- Circle City Coatings1731 Expo Ln
- Clark Heating & Cooling Inc28 Glendale Milford Rd
- Classy Craftsmen1445 Colonial Dr
- Cliffs Auto Repair Service Inc1071 Tedia Way
- Climate Control Specialists740 S US Rte 42
- ComfortSpecialist5035 Staas Road
- Commercial Energy Checkup1058 Cody Dr
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Copper OPS8107 Forest rd
- Corcoran & Harnist Heating & AC1457 Harrison Ave
- Craftsman Electric Inc3855 Alta Ave
- Crane Heating & Air Conditioning Co24 Clay St.
- CTL Concrete Contractors308 Exporting St
- C J Hughes & Sons Plumbing Co
- Danco Enterprises Inc6220 Knollwood Rd
- DAWSON HEATING & AIR COND7747 STILLWELL RD 4
- Day's Appliance Repair Co8435 Beechmont Ave
- Demi Remodeling12088 US 42
- DILLARD HEATING & COOLING312 ARTHUR ST
- DKM MECHANICAL LLC6315 BELFAST RD
- DUCTZ of Fairfield/Mason5483 Lake Michigan Dr
- Ductz Of S Cincinnati - Covington2344 Kemper Ln PO Box 6093
- DVMS - Dan Volz Mechanical Service2170 W New Market Rd
- Danco Enterprises Inc
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)10151 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 495
- EMA Construction6777 Lakota Ln
- EMOTIV3883 MARBURG AVE
- ENERMAX HEATING & AIR COND4172 FORSYTHIA DR
- Environmental Doctor438 Windsor Park Dr
- EQS Mechnical4024 East Miami River Road
- EW Heating and Cooling5945 Cottontail Ct
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)
- F & T General Construction LLC8W Mulberry Street
- FAST FIXES HOME SERVICESPO BOX 7062
- Feazel Inc5855 Chandler Ct
- Feeney Brothers Enterprises Company LLC153 Waits Ave
- First Choice Automotive and Diesel Services LLC1 Davids Dr
- flanigan contractors inc.1869 Mt Vernon Dr
- Fort Mitchell Garage1420 Dixie Hwy
Park Hills, Kentucky
- F & T General Construction LLC