Arlinghaus Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2011

40 Cave Run Dr

Erlanger, KY 41018

At Arlinghaus Heating and Air Conditioning, We are dedicated to making your house a "Happy House." Your home should be comfortable, clean and efficient and that is exactly what our team delivers! We have products and services that will create even temperatures, clean air, and humidity control

08/16/2021

PHYLLIS M.

They did a great job and did excellent work. They cleaned up after they were done and I would highly recommend them. Their follow up was excellent and I was very pleased. I will continue to use them to service my system as well.

Description of Work
They installed a new HVAC system.

11/30/2020

Connie S.

Very knowledgeable and skilled technicians,great service. Thank you,Doug,Nate and Tyler!You make an excellent team!

Description of Work
Installed furnace and air-conditioning.

Category air duct cleaning

09/17/2020

Renee C.

Fantastic service, reasonable pricing, good payment terms, very professional and very responsive.

Description of Work
Installation of furnace and AC unit, tank-less water heater

10/01/2019

B T.

He was very knowledgeable, nice.He also explained everything what he was checking on and also educated me.

Description of Work
Roy Brineger did inspection on whole house.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

08/01/2019

Paul K.

Their service was professional and they did a very good job. They were also prompt, on time and they call before arriving which I always appreciate.

Description of Work
They did a tune up on my air conditioning.

07/22/2019

Debbie L.

Installer -Roy was cordial pleasant explained process and problems that occurred during repair. He worked efficiently -piping issues occurred and he was able to correct them. Overall, work was completed in a timely manner despite issues that popped up . Would feel comfortable with hiring again for future work

Description of Work
Outside hydrant repair plus inside piping

Category drain cleaning

07/10/2019

Kevin W.

The service was top notch. Kevin their plumber was excellent and he went above and beyond. He advised me along with his supervisor to lay out a game plan and effective timeline to fix the double disaster. They set a high standard with courtesy and service which equates to a respectible survey much earned.

Description of Work
Water line and water heater

Category water heater repair, drain cleaning

06/27/2019

James S.

l was very pleased with the job that he performed. He went beyond the call of duty supplying coolant to the init free of charge.

Description of Work
Repaired air conditioning unit which would not switch on.

06/21/2019

Pamela S.

A/C tune up and advice on new system

Description of Work
Tune up on a/c

06/11/2019

NANCY B.

It was ok. They did what they were supposed to.

Description of Work
Hvac work

05/15/2019

Gary L.

Great! Bryan and the entire staff are first class. Professional and couteoua all the way through. If customer service and quality are things you look for this is your company! Thank you guys

Description of Work
New install

04/26/2019

Bridget C.

Everything went great. We have two AC units in our house. Arlinghaus did a awesome job the first time. That’s why we used them again!

Description of Work
Air Conditioner

03/30/2019

Sandy H.

I have to question the integrity of this company. This is the 3rd time we have used Arlinghaus in the past year and I still can not say I am thrilled with them. We used them for an a/c repair last August and they have come to do a furnace checkup and now the a/c check. Two different service techs have looked at our system and their opinions of our system varies 180 degrees. The tech we had today was all doom and gloom. Kept telling me the system was old and in poor condition. The tech that checked our system in the fall told us our system was in good shape. Not sure which tech to believe. Is one of them just trying to make a sale! Is one of them not accurately maintaining our system?? Who knows? Next time we need something I think we need to try a different company. I just don’t feel like the techs are on the up and up.

Description of Work
Annual A/C checkup

03/20/2019

Anna B.

The technicians were very professional and clear about the scope of the job and the cost. They left a clean work area and did a couple extra things to make the pipes look better and bring it up to code. They were friendly as well as knowledgeable. I had a very good experience.

Description of Work
New water heater and pressure relieving valve

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair, drain cleaning

Pat B.

Very well. Caleb was friendly and professional. Arrived on time and performed service in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Annual furnace check.

Pat B.

Very well. Bryan was very nice and professional.

Description of Work
Replace and install humidifier

Pat B.

Max was exceptional and went above and beyond. He went out of his way to determine the best place for the installation of the tankless water heater and not what would have been the easiest installation for him. He is a very hard worker, very pleasant and knowledgeable. He answered all questions. We had Arlinnghaus previously install new furnace, air conditioner and humidifier. All of their employees have been very pleasant and professional.

Description of Work
Installation of tankless water heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

01/21/2019

Kristen C.

Of course my furnace stopped working on the coldest day of the year. It's over 20 years old so it wasn't surprising. Arlinghaus sent a technician within a few hours, which was great. In the meantime, my furnace started working again. It turns out the air intake on the outside of my house was blocked with ice which then melted once the sun warmed things up. Billy inspected everything anyway and told me that my furnace is in excellent condition, no repairs needed, and he thinks I'm going to get a few more years out of it. He was thorough and professional, and I would be happy to work with him again.

Description of Work
Furnace stopped working on the coldest day of the year!

01/09/2019

Doug D.

Setting things up with the customer service rep, Shelley M. was a breeze! She was professional and gave great customer service!

Description of Work
Maintenance and a new humidifier

12/17/2018

Jo E.

New furnaceI checked three companies all that had high reviews. In the end I chose Arling house because their price was a little lower but it seemed as if their service would be a little higher.

Description of Work
New furnace

12/03/2018

Shaji T.

The Arlinghaus Air Service Specialist - Kyle Houlehan promptly called before arrival, and arrived in the window he informed. He was courteous,professional and kept me informed on the work. During the routine tuneup, he uncovered several issues which needed parts to be replaced. He informed his office, worked with local Tran office and went to Cincinnati to source the needed parts. I appreciate getting this part replaced, and the unit certified in good condition. As a customer who has used Arlinghaus for more than 5 years, Kyle clearly demonstrated customer satisfaction. I am well satisfied by his work. Thanks S. Thomas

Description of Work
Routine checkup plus emergency repairs needed

11/28/2018

Doug D.

Andy seemed to already have plan when he got hear went very quick

Description of Work
Unclogged floor drain in basement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, drain cleaning

11/08/2018

Casey D.

Install went well. The installers were prompt and professional. Had knowledge and explained everything before they did it. I was extremely pleased with Tyler M. And Brad C.

Description of Work
New electric heat pump and HVAC

10/30/2018

Charlene S.

Jordan is very kind and professional. He was very patient and answered all my questions.

Description of Work
Semi annual tune up plus he checked my Humidifier and carbon monoxide detector.

10/19/2018

Kristee J.

Tom was wonderful. Very knowledgeable, honest, polite and gave me a lesson on how this thing works. He did a great job identifying the issue, repairing and cleaning the unit. Saved us money by finding a part that actually did not need replaced. Cost cut in half. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Boiler Repair

Attic Experts Insulation

At Attic Experts, we offer different types of advanced insulation for the home. we are your insulation professionals! Attic Experts has insulated thousands of homes for satisfied clients throughout Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and the Greater Dayton area. Attic Experts has dealt directly Owens Corning for over 15 years. Our crews have been trained by engineers directly from Owens Corning. Our insulation experts are dedicated to providing unmatched customer service, competitive pricing and only the highest quality services. All green materials. We also specialize in Cape Cod or Tudor type Homes. Call us today for a free evaluation and quote. Find out why insulation is one of the most practical and cost effective things you can do for your home. We look forward to speaking with you and you can reach us 7 days a week from 8:00 am till 9:00 pm Brian Hogg Pres. Attic Experts 513-623-7540 937-730-4123

All Season Insulation Company

We specialize in blown-in fiberglass insulation and radiant barriers for ATTICS - ***we do not do Spray Foam***. Call today and get $300 off any insulation project of 500 sq. ft. or more. The All Season Insulation Co. owners are on the job, standing by our work everyday to help you improve your in-home comfort and lower your energy bills. The All Season Insulation Co. is confident our friendly and professional team will help you identify the most effective insulation solutions for your home. Our overall attention to detail and clean up is impeccable.

Dr. Energy Saver Cincinnati/Dayton

Dr. Energy Saver Cincinnati is an insulation contractor that is an expert in insulation services, air sealing, weatherization, spray foam insulation, home energy audit and other services. We service all of the Greater Cincinnati area, including northern Kentucky, south east Indiana, and Dayton. Proper insulation is an essential component of every home, and Dr. Energy Saver Cincinnati are your local experts for complete home insulation services. We provide quality solutions for the entire home, including the attic and basement, and you can be sure that we will make your home more comfortable and energy efficient.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Heating & AC Installation & Service of All Brands, Indoor Air Quality Products, Residential & Commercial. Water Heater Installation.