Arronco Comfort Air

Founded 1984 • With Angi since September 2005

We ensure our qualified employees have high moral character. Our team members pass background checks, drug tests and complete the highest certifications available so you can trust them in your home. We only hire employees with great work ethic and a dedication to complete customer satisfaction. Additional phone - 513 474 7555. Additional email - info@arronco.com. Award winning....

Jacobs Mechanical, Inc.

Jacobs Mechanical is a family owned business that has been serving the greater Cincinnati HVAC industry since 1922. For nearly a century Jacobs (formerly B&J Jacobs Company) has developed a reputation as one of the leading HVAC/sheet metal contractors in the region. We’ve performed work on projects large and small, all the while honing our skills across a variety of disciplines. From fabrication to installation, welding, air/water balancing, and beyond. Our residential department was developed to fulfill the needs outside of our commercial and industrial markets. Our skilled technicians are trained in all of the latest industry practices, and can overcome virtually any problem quickly and correctly. Our in-house fabrication shop allows us to avoid unnecessary additional costs associated with outsourcing, and ensures quicker response times for our raw material needs. We offer 24-hour emergency service availability, flexible financing options, and free estimates. Whether you have an emergency repair after hours, are looking to upgrade your home’s HVAC system, or just want to have seasonal service – Jacobs Mechanical should be your preferred contractor of choice.

Reupert Heating & Air Conditioning

Reupert Heating is a family owned and operated business serving the entire Tri-state for 65 years. Reupert Heating has a NATE certified service department, to ensure you get the best possible service and installation. Reupert offers both residential and commercial installation and service and Reupert Heating operates 24 hours a day to ensure to comfort and safety of your family. With their Four Seasons Guarantee Reupert Heating will install your new system and ensure its operation or refund your money!

Offers by Reupert Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
Poston Brothers Heating & Cooling

Poston Brothers will be celebrating it's 92nd Anniversary in 2021. Over the rich history of the business, Poston Brothers heartbeat and primary concentration has always been providing honest, expert HVAC services at a great price to the residences of Northern Kentucky and the surrounding areas. All work is performed by our non-commissioned Service Technicians who share our vision to serve not sell. We provide 24 Hour Service and Free Replacement Estimates.

Offers by Poston Brothers Heating & Cooling on Angi

08/17/2021

Our air conditioning went and Cody from Arronco came out, put in more coolant, but identified that our cooling coil was leaking. He ordered a replacement part that took a week to arrive. Since our unit is elevated in our garage it took 3 people and a fork lift to lower the unit and replace the coil. Arronco arrived on time completed the job and waited 20 minutes to make sure our air conditioning w...

Description of Work
Replace cooling coil in our geothermal

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/06/2020

They fixed our AC in 2 days! Very prompt and friendly technicians! Joyce in the office is a gem! They were all very honest, which is very important, especially since we dealt with a dishonest company before calling Arronco. I highly recommend Arronco for all of your AC & Heating needs. Keep up the good work, and thank you!

Description of Work
Replaced the AC coil and recharged AC

06/26/2019

They did a good job. A few hiccups but still a good company.

Description of Work
installed new ac hvac unit

02/21/2018

Our heat was not working so we called Arronco since they originally installed the system. We were charged for re-wiring the system but they didn't tighten up any of the wires at the furnace. He saw I had an air cleaner and kept saying it was causing a restriction. They did not fix the issue and charged us $159.00. When I called an Amana dealer they were able to find wires that were not connected c...

Description of Work
Arronco originally installed an Amana hybrid system. They worked for the builder of the home.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We, in fact, did install the Amana equipment back in 2016. We have not been back to the residence since installation. When we arrived on January 30, 2018, our tech found that the Customer had a high-pressure code and a 3 blackout. The customer had problems after the blackout. The customer had another company come out and rewire only to do backup heat. We rewired and cycled for all modes. The custo...

08/23/2017

I’ve had them come for 15 years. I used them because they’re the ones who installed my equipment and they know it. My first impression was that they were very professional and they followed through and did the work they said they were going to do.

Description of Work
They come every year, in the spring and the fall. They change my filters and check my air conditioning and/or my heating systems.

06/24/2017

We're pretty satisfied. They're very professional upfront, good quality and trustworthy. It takes about 30 minutes to complete the job. They clean up behind themselves.

Description of Work
They did maintenance on the system.

05/12/2017

They're very responsive and their customer service is good. They're very knowledgeable and explain things well. Kevin is the technician that has been doing the maintenance on our HVAC system for years. He is always prompt and does a good job.

Description of Work
We've been using Arronco Comfort Air for many years after our neighbor recommended them. We have a yearly HVAC maintenance package with them. They come out every year to do the Furnace and A/C Tune-Up.

02/04/2016

In Sept 2005 we had Arronco Comfort Air Inc.install a complete Geothermal system in our new construction home. From the beginning until now we have contacted Arronco Comfort Air Inc. company regarding issues and efficiency issues. With in the first 2 months our electric bills totaled roughly $1200. I contacted Arronco and they sent a technician out and he stated that the system was not programmed correctly at the main unit and it was running on emergency heat. Arronco corrected the setting issue and I called Andy requesting their company to reimburse us for the high bills. Andy refused to reimburse us for the company?s mistake and instead he offered us a 3 year maintenance agreement. We expressed that this was not needed since the system was under a 10 year warranty and per his comments the system required very little maintenance. Since then I have called Arronco and Andy many times stating that the system was not running as efficient as sold to us and that our neighbors Geothermal bills were $250 plus dollars cheaper per month and have had repairs done that were under warranty during this time. Andy stated that do to our case windows being bigger that could be an issue and suggested us to get an energy audit. Getting no where we decided to get an energy audit thru Owen Electric and there was no big efficiency issues they could find with our insulation or our house envelope. After that we decided to be proactive and install more insulation in our attic, added recessed lighting cones, sprayed in insulation in our basement studded walls, energy efficient light bulbs and many other small changes. After doing all of this our bills were still much higher than similar geothermal homes. Since nothing was making it noticeably better and the lack of response from Arronco we decided to call another Water Furnace dealer to come evaluate the system. There findings were that the system was wire backwards and our system was running since first installed in the higher stage which cause our higher electric bills and more wear and tear on our system. We were also told that our ductwork system was not properly sized for our house and that was also part of the problem. Wanting another opinion since we were stunned by his findings we called out another company and they has the same findings. Stunned with this information we contacted Arronco and asked for their best Geo Thermal guy to come view our system since we were not getting the efficiency promised/expected. Arronco's employee really couldn?t find what was wrong with our system even after I suggested to him that we felt the system was not wired properly basically leading him to the water but he still did not find anything. After explaining all the things we have done he did agree our bills were to high for the system. He told me he would put a compressor replacement on paper but it really wasn?t what was wrong with the system but felt that was best. After Arronco's employee left I had already scheduled another Geothermal company to come in for another opinion roughly 2 hours after your Arronco's technician left. The following company had the same findings as the first company. A few days went by and I received a call from Matt Ulm stating that he had prepared a proposal for us and I requested him to send it via email. After we reviewed the proposal we were shocked and convinced that Arronco had been dishonest with us. I called Matt Ulm on Feb 2nd stating that we would not replace our 9 year old system and would get it repaired under warranty instead. Not sure the repair was even needed since Arronco had already done replacement to the compressor in 2008 and the tech didn?t find a problem with the compressor as indicated verbally to me even though he put it down on the repair invoice. I told Matt that we had a 2nd opinion that day after Arronco had left and their findings were the system was wired wrong along with the undersized ductwork. At this point concerned about Arronco?s integrity I did inform Matt that we had an another opinion prior to Arronco?s arrival and after. He said he was going to connect with his technician and Andy and get back to be. Roughly 3 weeks later with no response I asked Matt to have the president of Arronco contact me regarding the situation. I finally got an email from Matt on Feb 23rd, 2015 stating that I quote "Ronald Wolfe has retired and the company's President in now his son Andrew Wolfe. I spoke with Andrew and our technician whom was on site. Our technician wired the compressor in such a manor that it would work until we could get the replacement parts. This was to prevent the unit from running in auxiliary constantly. Disappointed in Matts response telling me the president was someone else even though I verified this at the Ky Secretary of States office to be Ronald Wolfe I knew this company was lacking entirety. I sent 2 certified letters to the president and the company with requesting the thousands of dollars lost to be reimbursed and to date there has been no response to my certified letters. I decided to file a complaint with the better business bureau. I filed the complaint and submitted all the documenttion supporting the case. The better business bureau after reviewing the documentation suggested that I agree to arbitration. I agreed. They then contacted Arronco Comfort Air Inc. and they declined the better business bureau requested. I hope by submitting my complaint that I help save another person from something like this.

Description of Work
Arronco Comfort Air Inc. came to our home over the years for geothermal issues and evaluate our high utility cost from the first month of installation.

09/04/2015

TERRIBLE. We purchased this EXTREMELY expensive Bryant HVAC unit six years ago from Arronco. When the salesman met with me at the time and mentioned the extended warranty, I said yes we wanted that. It turns out he never added it to my invoice, so we are out of luck on any future repairs. I had inquired about this awhile back when we had another issue. They worked with us a little, but we still had to pay for the repair. You would think after spending such a HUGE amount on this system, they would make it right, but no they did not. So, now we have a part that went bad on the AC unit and we had to pay $400.00 to have it fixed. The office staff as well did not handle this service call well either. We have paid every year for the fall and spring maintenance plan ever since installation and had a problem one year where the technician had to come back to fix something he messed up. My last comment is that after being GOUGED when we bought this unit, we are having to do repairs on it. PIECE OF EXPENSIVE JUNK!!!!!!

Description of Work
Replaced a part on a 6 year old furnace.

01/31/2015

I called Arronco when my daughters heat had quit. They were able to schedule service promptly. Nathan came, introduced himself and went right to work. After his testing of the unit he detailed the problem, explained the costs and in no time had it fixed. We found him to be very honest and will definitely request him again. Thanks Nathan!! Your professionalism is to be commended.

Description of Work
Replaced a part on a unit.

Category heating & cooling contractor

Heating & air conditioning, geothermal heating & cooling. Insulation & air sealing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available