Get matched with top tree removal services in Somerset, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Somerset
- Esquivels tree serviceImpressed with work ethic..Worked in extreme heat..Very courteous and polite..Completed work in 1 Day..Tree/limbs removed, stumps removed(used grinder), debris(tree bark over grown ivy and vines), cleanup....helped neighbor..Will recommend services to others...Excellent Service.
- Esquivels tree serviceExcellent job! Super-quick response and they were able to get the work done quickly. I was unable to be on site but they provided updates and pictures along they way to ensure the work was being completed as requested. Pricing was quite reasonable as well, and they were willing to work with me on budget. Would definitely hire them again if ever needed
- Esquivels tree serviceAll work was performed in a timely fashion including cleanup of debris. I highly recommend and will use again in the fall.
- Esquivels tree serviceThey were fast very professional in the way they worked hood team work and all the guys were very nice I would hire them again and recommend to others.
- Esquivels tree serviceVery pleased with the work. Cleared out overgrown trees from lot of older farmhouse. Very quick giving us an estimate and completed needed work promptly. Very polite crew and would use their services again.
- Jamie's Stump & Tree Servicejamie did a fabulous job, he came out quickly and cut our magnolia tree down and removed the stump for a very reasonable price and the cleanup was perfect. I have recommended him to several people.
- La Fountain Tree ServiceGreat job guys! Cut down two tall trees in a residential area safely and without damage to any surrounding houses, fences, or electrical equipment! Very much impressed!
- La Fountain Tree ServicePerfect service and excellent price. Sergio arrived on time for quote, provided a fair price and his team arrived on time, worked diligently, cleaned up all trimmings and every point of service was professional. Sergio also has knowledge and skills working around power lines. Will hire again.
- Redmond Tree Service LLCI have worked with Travis and Redmond tree service over and over again because of their professionalism from paperwork to job site, honest communication, expert knowledge, fairness, and positive, efficient, and wholesome work crews!! They are a no brainer go to crew for me.
- Jamie's Stump & Tree ServiceIt was quick, easy and as quoted! Very personable and professional! Would definitely use again and would most certainly recommend to others!
Last update on August 1, 2022
Tree Service Companies in Somerset
Find tree removal services in
- Science Hill,
- Mount Vernon,
- Crab Orchard,
- Whitley City,
- East Bernstadt,
- Russell Springs,
- Pine Knot,
- Paint Lick
tree removal services in Somerset
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- C & K Pressure Washing Service127 Richmond Avenue
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky 40353
- C & K Pressure Washing Service
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky 40379
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- Pikeville Lawn Care Plus4411 N Mayo Trail Lot B3 Lot B3
Pikeville, Kentucky 41501
- Pikeville Lawn Care Plus
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
Tree service companies that service Somerset
Tree Service FAQ
How much does it cost to remove a tree?
Answer: Typically, tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000. Tree removal costs vary widely based on the number of trees being removed, the height of each tree, the diameter of each tree trunk, and accessibility to the tree. Smaller trees are usually less expensive to remove than larger ones, as are those that are more easily accessible.
Do you need a permit to cut down a tree?
Answer: In many areas, you don’t need a permit to cut down a tree on your own private, residential property. But some municipalities may require tree removal permits for conservation purposes or to comply with local ordinances. When you hire a tree removal pro, they’ll be able to tell you whether you need a permit for your specific tree removal project.
When is a good time to trim trees?
Answer: In most regions, the best time to trim your trees is during the winter months. During the active growing season (spring through fall), trimming your trees can leave them more vulnerable to disease and less likely to thrive. During the winter months, when trees are dormant, trimming them will cause less stress and leave them ready to grow again in the spring.
What is the average cost to cut a tree down?
Answer: Tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000 per tree. Establishing an average cost can be difficult because each tree will be assessed and priced based on factors like height, trunk diameter, and accessibility. In general, smaller trees cost less to remove than larger trees, as do trees that are more accessible.
How much does it cost to service a tree?
Answer: The cost to service a tree is typically between $430 and $1,320. The cost to service a tree depends on several factors, including what exactly you’d like done, the tree’s height, its health, the location of the tree, and local labor costs. The national average cost for tree services is $865. Tree trimming isn’t necessary for all trees but can improve their health and longevity by encouraging new growth.
What is the difference between tree trimming and pruning?
Answer: While tree trimming and tree pruning might appear similar to the untrained eye, they serve different purposes. Tree pruning is used to thin a tree by removing unnecessary or burdensome branches. Tree trimming promotes healthy growth by trimming but not removing branches.