When jiggling the handle doesn’t work, it’s not always clear how to solve a toilet problem. This guide offers tips to fix six common toilet problems homeowners face.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Sebree, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Sebree
- Jiffy Rooter, Inc.Our kitchen sink drain has been slow and getting slower. After reviewing companies on Angie's List, we called Jiffy Rooter first thing this morning. Dwayne and his assistant arrived mid-morning and cleaned the drain, running approximately 50' of snake through it. What they found was years of grease and soap residue buildup. Now the drain flows like a river. Job well-done, they cleaned up after themselves and were in and out in less than an hour. We would highly recommend them
- Bud's Plumbing Service IncI've worked with this company commercially and personally great service all around. I do question the validity of the one star posts.
- Bud's Plumbing Service IncCalled a friend seeking help installing a hand held shower head. He recommended Bud’s Plumbing. I called late in the day and wasn’t expecting anyone until next week for installation. I was elated to learn that they could install the same evening. The technician, Tyler, was prompt, professional, courteous and helpful. I knew the brand of shower head I had but unsure if it could be duplicated. Tyler found the perfect shower head and picked it out himself. I love it!!! It matches the bath fixtures perfectly. He even had it installed in under 10 minutes!!! I will definitely be using Bud’s Plumbing for all of my future plumbing needs!
- Sims Electrical, Plumbing, and Mechanicalhe came over to our house without any ID, improperly dressed and did nothing. just check the pipe and the shower and said that our shower is clogged and we need to buy a new shower head. i was blown away, I should not let him in our house
- Jiffy Rooter, Inc.Oh yeah, these guys are awesome. Honest, guaranteed work, no worst case scenarios, no bull. Jiffy Rooter, a plumbing genius, master of their craft. Stayed till the job was done and had a great sense of humor throughout. They were patient, diligent and broke down what they were doing in a way that actually educated us about our home. A pleasure indeed
- Brackett Heating and AirI originated the request for a quote using Brackets web site "contact us". Within 1 day I was contacted by phone by a friendly voice and an appointment set up at my residence the following day. Bryce Brackett showed up punctually and did a great job of first listening to my thoughts and then assessing my HVAC requirements. Bryce was very supportive of my wishes to not go with "all the most expensive bells&whistles" in a new system. He proposed a very affordable system that also qualified for all of the gas/electric as well as the government tax rebates. I then used his basic proposal as a benchmark to obtain 3 additional quotes from competitors. Brackett's proposal was the best value for me and Bryce confirmed an appointment to my date request. I was not pressured to go with either an earlier or later date. On installation day, Greg and his co-worker showed up just a few minutes late as I am pretty far out in the country. Greg immediately introduced himself, shook my hand and asked that I show him the best way to get to the install site. After a mutual understanding of the work to be performed, Greg & co-worker immediately went to work and I left the job site. I returned a couple of hours later and was amazed at the progress that they had made. I was also impressed that Greg had held up on a couple of items so that he could explain options and get my buy-in before making permanent. After 4-5 hours, the install was complete! The workers cleaned up everything and hauled off my unwanted AC unit as well as even moving the still good furnace out to my pole barn for future use. Greg then spent time going over and explaining all of the already prepared paperwork for my rebates....there was no "we will get the info later" that I have had happen with other places regarding rebates. I was (and still am somewhat) concerned about using an "out-of-town" service for something as critical as HVAC. Unexpected equipment problems down the road "could" cause issues due to proximity. However, Bryce ensured me that Bracketts 24 hr service response is the best and I feel like if the follow-up service matches the installation then I should have nothing to worry about. Looking forward to staying cool this summer!!! I will definitely use Brackett in the future as well as highly recommend them as a great value with a great product! Everyone was professional and courteous
- Bud's Plumbing Service IncI was very satisfied with what they did. I'm pretty sure that was $80 something dollars, but I don't remember. They were very responsive when we had a need they usually showed up that day. They did the job, cleaned up after themselves and were very good to work with.
- Bud's Plumbing Service IncThey were booked when we called them in the morning, but by afternoon Matt was here. Really knowledgeable, professional, nice guy. He explained that the old water heater hadn't really been installed correctly for a garage, something we had wondered about. He put the new water heater up on a metal stand, which is the proper way to do it. We will definitely call them for future work
- Bud's Plumbing Service IncThey came out quickly and ended up replacing the hot water heater for a price we were very pleased with. They got done so quickly we had them do a series of smaller jobs we had been meaning to take care of.
- Bud's Plumbing Service IncExcellent. Leland and Colin were amazing. Leland even went beyond the scope of the job and reinstalled our dishwasher when he noticed it wasn't installed correctly in the first place by the original homeowners. They repiped the bathroom and basement without having to cut into the ceiling or walls. I was very happy with their service
Plumbers in Sebree
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:J.E. Shekell provides top quality heating, air conditioning, plumbing, electrical, building automation, and sheet metal fabrication services in the Tri-State Area and throughout Evansville, IN, Vincennes, IN, Newburgh, IN, Princeton, IN, Mt Vernon, IN, Henderson, KY & Owensboro, KY. Family owned and operated for nearly 40 years, we bring a level of integrity and experience to every residential, commercial, and industrial project, which sets us apart from other area HVAC companies. When the te..Recent Review:An excellent service. Jason, the plumber, who came to my home was professional in every way. Very happy with this company and will certainly employ again.Linda P.
- Business Description:Best Quality Construction Company is a Licensed, Bonded and Insured General Contractor as well as an Accredited Business of The Better Business Bureau. We have been in business for over 40 years specializing in Residential and Commercial remodeling and maintenance. We also offer services in Senior & Disability Home Modifications. Best Quality Construction Company is a local family owned business of generational carpenters that honestly believe in giving Best Quality Craftsmanship, as our name..Recent Review:Awesome All appointments were kept and they arrived on time for everything. Very high quality and professional work.Irvin R.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Since 1948, Joe Beard & Sons has been providing outstanding drain cleaning and septic tank services to the residential and commercial industries. Joe Beard & Sons also specializes in hydro excavating and sewer repairs.Recent Review:The guy brought a truck that wasn't empty so only half our septic waste would fit. They made us pay for the whole job and only pumped half our septic tank.Sherry W.
- Business Description:We have been in business in Owensboro since 1968, We offer full line plumbing service, repair and new installallation, bath remodels, additions, walk in bathing options etc. Also we carry a large inventory of plumbing faucets, fixtures,parts,pipe,fittings, and water heaters as well as having a large selection of indoor and outdoor lighting, ceiling fans etc. We also have a large stock of hard to find items. We are located just of Hwy 60 West or West 2nd St, just after the railroad tracks at ..Recent Review:I live in a mobile home, I called Franks Plumming to install a new bathtub. My current tub had a crack in the fiberglass, So that’s the reason I needed a new one. We paid cash money when the job was done. To make a long story short the bathtub was not installed correctly. The bathtub was uneven, Causing water to sit in the bathtub to the left of the drain, also the cocking used to seal the bathtub to the plastic walls for the shower would crack in the caulking causing water to run to the floor beneath the bathtub, the drain caulking would also not dry correctly and would crack causing water to leak to the sub flooring. All because the bathtub was uneven and not installed correctly. We had Franks Plumming to come out three different times to fix the issue. On the third time the guy told us we would continue to have the problem due to the bathtub sitting on the uneven floor. When asked about this Franks Plumming told us that the floor should have been replaced before the bathtub was installed. (I know nothing about Plumming or flooring) Franks Plumming told us that fixing the floor was not in the price for the tub installation. Money is not an object and we paid Franks around 4,000 to have the new bathtub installed. Why wouldn’t we pay the extra 250 to 500 dollars more to have the floor replaced and everything done correctly. Franks Plumming would not fix the issue causing us to go threw another company to fix the floor and to replace the bathtub and make it even and not leak water. I would not recommend Franks Plumming to anyone. We also filed a complaint with the BBB. Franks always mentions they have the best customer service. Well in our case we were out around 10,000 for Franks Plumming mistake and the new company. Please be aware of Franks Plumming and the warranty they will not make good on.... thanks for your time in reading this. Sincerely Benjamin LaRue Henderson, KBenjamin L.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..
- Business Description:Home Warranty prides itself on providing the best value in the home warranty industry, making our Home Protection Plan the home warranty of choice wherever we do business.Recent Review:HVAC professional told this Home Warranty Inc that I had a leak in my A/C coil and would leak again if filled. Home Warranty Inc said that I had to pay for it to be refilled at a cost around $500 at my expense to see if it leaks???? I paid my premiums for over 2 yrs and the 1st time I call them to put in a claim they told me I would have to pay out of my own pocket before they would fix the A/C despite the the HVAC told them it wouldn't fix the problem and the RF 22 old refrigerant would leak into the air which they seemed not to care it is environmentally bad & illegal. Read their fine print in detail the list what they won't cover and what I was told is they repair things not replace them. Plus they have a cap on how much they really will spend to fix A/C units. ($2,500) Which means anything they to repair on your A/C deducts from that cap per year. But their advertising sure makes it look like they would fix A/C issues and happily take your money! FL F.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Full custom bathroom remodeling, kitchen remodeling, additions, sunrooms, covered porches and full home remodels.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Pipe insulation can help prevent your pipes from freezing and sweating while also making your home more energy-efficient. Some of the best materials for pipe insulation include fiberglass, foam, and rubber.
When considering a home in a rural area, you may not have access to a municipal sewer system. Learn all about living with well water and a septic tank before taking the plunge.
Find Plumbers in
- Mortons Gap
Plumbers in Sebree
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24/7 Plumbers in Evansville414 SE 4th St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Evansville
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc
- E & M Heating & Air Cond51 E Madison St
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- E & M Heating & Air Cond
- Hagerman Plumbing & Heating2119 W Parrish Ave
- Handy Dandy's Handimen212 N Lafayette Ave
- HAPPE & SONS CONSTR & PLUMBING3225 CLAREMONT AVE
- HELMING BROTHERS INC1030 Fairview Ave
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- HOFFMAN PLUMBING INC2130 Commercial Ct
- Home Warranty IncPO Box 1
Rock Rapids, Iowa
- Hagerman Plumbing & Heating
- Integrity Plumbing LLC1004 S Green St
- Integrity Plumbing LLC
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. 7950 NW 53RD ST
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.
- Scott Shelton Plumbing99 Sebree-pratt Rd
- Scott Shelton Plumbing