Painting a brick chimney can be a great way to give your home’s appearance a little boost without spending a ton of time and money. Here’s how to paint a brick chimney properly and some tips to consider before diving in with a brush.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Sebree, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Sebree
- The Paint BossThey painted the entire exterior wood of the house and repaired/replaced some trim pieces. They performed admirably and in a reasonable amount of time given the heat and humidity. They handpicked and replaced some warped pieces of trim and attached them to the house. They helped with color coordination and made several trips to get sample paint. They installed out of reach window trimming on the second story and painted it. The bill came in slightly under the original estimate
- A+ Painting & Handyman Pros.Jeff and his crew did a great job. Everyone was very nice and professional. We have a large, three story house, but Jeff and his team had the equipment and expertise to tackle the job. The house, the driveway, the sidewalks, and the small patio all look like new. We would definitely hire them again. In fact, we're going to in the near future
- A+ Painting & Handyman Pros.They were great. My house looks amazing! Jeff was able to work with me on some additional projects had going. I will be calling them for our next project.
- A+ Painting & Handyman Pros.Showed up when scheduled. Finished in a timely manner. Did good work. Have used them on and off for several years.
- Noller The Roller Custom PaintingExcellent. He was very conscientious. Pleasant to work with. He did some minor sheet rock repairs as well as a small amount of exterior painting. I asked him to come back for some additional items and everything went very well. Great pricing.
- The Paint BossGreat job! Professional and knowledgeable. I would definitely hire again and recommend to others.
- Barta's Affordable Painting LLCJeff and his entire team (Logan, Troy, Chris, Craig, & Darrel) did a great job power washing the exterior of the house, replacing rotten wood and painting our deck and siding. They were very friendly, easy to work with, and delivered a high quality finished result. we are very pleased with their service and would recommend them to others
- Noller The Roller Custom PaintingShowed up early, was very detail oriented, very nice person, would recommend to anyone needing work done.
- Barta's Affordable Painting LLCBarta's Affordable Painting has painted 3 separate jobs for me and I were very pleased with the paint work! Mike Barta gave a fair quote, showed up on time, completed the job in the said time, cleaned up as they went, did extra work, were professional and friendly.
- Barta's Affordable Painting LLCWe were very pleased with the job Barta’s Affordable Painting did for us. They were also very friendly! Would definitely use their service again!!
House Painters in Sebree
- Business Description:We offer High-Quality and affordable interior & exterior painting for all commercial & residential projects. Fast, friendly, and polite service. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.We have great discounts for Seniors, first time customers and our Veterans. We accept all major credit cards with an additional 3% processing fee We also accept PayPal for a small fee. We accept Zelle payments free of charge.Recent Review:They painted the entire exterior wood of the house and repaired/replaced some trim pieces. They performed admirably and in a reasonable amount of time given the heat and humidity. They handpicked and replaced some warped pieces of trim and attached them to the house. They helped with color coordination and made several trips to get sample paint. They installed out of reach window trimming on the second story and painted it. The bill came in slightly under the original estimateEd L.
- Business Description:Winner of the Super Service Award 2020; and 7 of the last 8 years! Noller the Roller custom painting is a fully insured paint company that is committed to quality work and excellent customer service. You are guaranteed a pleasant experience with me every time and I strive to make you a repeat customer. With over 25 years of experience, I specialize in a variety of painting techniques and colors. Give us a call today so we can give your home a fresh look. Our phone 812-589-8065 is the best c..Recent Review:Paint 2 rooms including doors, trim & baseboards , 2 hallways, & stairwellMark H.
- Business Description:Best Quality Construction Company is a Licensed, Bonded and Insured General Contractor as well as an Accredited Business of The Better Business Bureau. We have been in business for over 40 years specializing in Residential and Commercial remodeling and maintenance. We also offer services in Senior & Disability Home Modifications. Best Quality Construction Company is a local family owned business of generational carpenters that honestly believe in giving Best Quality Craftsmanship, as our name..Recent Review:Awesome All appointments were kept and they arrived on time for everything. Very high quality and professional work.Irvin R.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:Elbert Construction is a general contractor specializing in residential roofing. We are licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection. We are also members of the Better Business Bureau and you can check out our reviews on Angie’s List. We are located in Noblesville and serve the entire state of Indiana. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and we pride ourselves on getting much of our business through referrals from our customers based on their satisfaction. We are big enough to serve y..Recent Review:Horrible experience. Botched job!! Day one after construction I asked someone to please come look at the job!! Steve blew me off until time to collect final payment. Then tried to tell me it was acceptable job. After two attempts to fix some of the issues. We felt defeated. Then Don Harr called , ask about how it went. He immediately came out to look, after looking the problem was reveled, First, the OSB board was installed wrong, which made everything not line up correctly. He also stated that he had recommended another installer to do our job, He admitting to the fact that Steve was too busy and changed what he had proposed for our job. At that point we threw our hand up ?? What were we to do tear it all off and start over ??? I was lead to believe that Steve was in charge, latter found out we should have called Don from day one. Don was the only truthful one if the bunch!! Even the Window and Gutter installer’s called Steve about the job after they saw the conditionMartha R.
- Business Description:Special paint 4 rooms get 5th free(different color, or accent walls). 10% discount any nicotine damage, water damage, mold/mildew treatment 2 Year touch up guarantee(restrictions apply)Recent Review:As a paint company they are good. Tony pulls the crew away a lot but that was ok with us. We have 3 pillars in the front of the house which has needed replace for years. This is the year we do it. Then the virus hit When companies started back to work I contacted the company we contracted to build them and I was told that it would be late September, October before they could get to us. I made mention to Tony about this and said that he could build them for us. Great how much (this was verbal) $300 each. Great that was in line with the 4 other estimates we had received. $300.00 to $325.00 It took Tony 2 1/2 weeks to build them. His equipment all piled on the porch. He made excuses why he wasn't here when he said he would be. Long story short he sent an estimate by email and I wasn't aware of it especially the price. He does communicate well. He would send a statement and then text to say he sent it via email. He sent the final bill and it was double the original price. The $300 which was for HIM to construct these colliums. $550.00 for materials and believe me there is no $550.00 in materials in these colliums. All the other companies labor and materials was included for $300. I had made mention to him and his help that the old colliums would make nice end tables. A Little help and they would be a conversation piece. Tony needed to take them apart for a pattern., so I forgot the idea.The day they cleaned up his help re-constructed them for me (I did not ask for this to be done). He added $200.00 to the bill for the re-construction of these colliums. Our final bill was $1800.00. They had left a big pile of buckets and garbage in the back of our house. I made mention to him about the trash in the back. When we discussed the $200 overcharge he said fine he will use the $200 for a disposal fee. The pile is still here! As painters like I said they are okay, and very reasonable in price, anything else forgetJeff K.
- Business Description:Rhino Shield permanent exterior ceramic paint coating is a long-lasting paint alternative that gives your home and office exterior the appearance of fresh paint but offers the longevity of vinyl siding product. Rhino Shield offers you the "Ultimate Paint Job" and is the leader in home and business exterior ceramic coating technology. Rhino Shield is backed with a 25 year transferable warranty that you will never have to paint again. Don't Paint, Don't Vinyl...Go RhinoRecent Review:This company is crap. Do not ever use Rhino Sheild. They will screw you on the warranty anyway they can. The little mexican dude did not even care. He said we can provide you with the paint and you have to pay labor. He argued with me that they couldn't cover it because of mother nature and it has faded so bad. I am embarrassed to have it on my house. What good is it to have a good 25 yr paint job when it didn't even last 7 years RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS CRAP COMPANY AND JUST HIRE A GOOD PAINTER AND GET GOOD PAINKevin C.
- Business Description:Experienced Painter of 20 years. Reasonable and Honest, and I take pride in my work. No Nonsense,No Cutting Corners. 100% guaranteed work. Free Estimates. BBB Accredited Member A+ rating Licensed and InsuredRecent Review:Worst excuse after excuses every had in my life... hope everybody reads thisGreg U.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Physical address: 1030 FAIRVIEW AVE
Deals in Sebree for House Painters
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Whether you’re refreshing old patio furniture or breathing new life into some vintage decor finds, painting metal requires some finesse to ensure a lasting, smooth application. Use these tips to paint metal surfaces, no peeling, chipping, or rusting.
Learn the differences between latex, acrylic, and oil-based paint as well as the different types of primer. Discover which will work best for your project.
Find exterior painters in
- Mortons Gap
exterior painters in Sebree
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Absolute Home Improvements18809 Middle Delaware Road
- ADVANCED CONSTRUCTION & ROOFING SPECIALIST(ACRS)3420 AUSTIN AVENUE
- All Surface Refinishing7811 Brownwood Court
- Allied Contracting Group648 S Main St
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- Absolute Home Improvements
- CA Painting
- Castle Rock Restoration Inc101 W Evergreen Pkwy # 104
- Chris Walker Painting17 Hoover ct.
- Circle City Coatings1731 Expo Ln
- CJI Contracting12703 ABBEY ROAD
- Custom Painting1106 South Harlan Ave
- CA Painting
- Elbert Construction Inc15400 Herriman Blvd
- Elbert Construction Inc5142 Old Boonville Hwy Ste A
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevation PaintingP.O. Box 6034
- Evansville Paint Pros3111 N First Ave
- Elbert Construction Inc
- Fraley's Home Improvement Inc402 Smith Ave
- Fraley's Home Improvement Inc
- Grant Professional Painting615 Bellemeade Avenue
- Grant Professional Painting
- I Am Remodeling and New Construction1909 hwy 416 e.
- I Am Remodeling and New Construction
- Patriot Painting11747 Big Cynthiana Rd
- Patriot Painting
- Seamless Restoration5345 N Winthrop Ave A2
- Sinoda Painting2337 Verona Court
- Statewide Roofing & Restoration824 University Woods Dr Ste 4
New Albany, Indiana
- StormKat Roofing400 Salem drive #17
- Superior Services2709 BITTEL RD.
- Seamless Restoration
- Universal Builders of America Inc2804 E. 55th Place #D
- Universal Builders of America Inc