The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Sebree, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Sebree
- JKL Enterprise and RemodelingThey were Johnny on the spot with the estimate. I just wasn't anticipating the estimate being so high.
- Justin M Grubb ConstructionThey were Johnny on the spot with the estimate. I just wasn't anticipating the estimate being so high.
- Classy CraftsmenOWNER DAVE BECK'S BROTHER, JOE, DID THE WORK, AND DID A BEAUTIFUL JOB. ALL NAIL HOLES WERE FILLED, AND THE CROWN MOLDING WAS CAULKED. IT LOOKS GREAT. WE WERE VERY PLEASED. JOE IS A VERY NICE YOUNG MAN, AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. WE WOULD DEFINITELY CALL THEM AGAIN.
- Team Handy LLCWhile fixing the drywall on the ceiling, Brad was able to find the source of the leak on our roof. He fixed that, as well.
- Absolute Home ImprovementsIt all went very well. They are easy to work with and want their customers to be pleased. As with anyone give them a time frame that you need the work to be completed and they will work very hard to meet that deadline.
- Osborne Construction LLCI was quite pleased with the work that they did. They were very professional in the home. They always either wore booties or laid down cloth so that they could walk on the cloth. Overall, it was a good experience with Osborne Construction. They were extremely good about being punctual.
- Circle P Construction LLCThey're a couple of 'good old boys' that know how to do drywall and tear down walls, but I love working with them. They were nice. They're a very small company, but they're really good and really easy to work with. I liked their professionalism and that they were easy to deal with. They stayed within their timeline and I really liked that. I plan on hiring them again in the fall
- Scholl ConstructionHe was just friendly and considerate. He kept his area clean and he did a really good job. He was a good carpenter.
- Williamson WoodworkingI finally have the kitchen of my DREAMS!!! When we first bought our home, it was very dated. We called Williamson WoodWorking out for an estimate to remodel our kitchen. His professionalism and knowledge was very impressive so we decided to move forward with the project. Williamson WoodWorking custom made all our cabinets. He let me pick out the color of the stain, the tile, hardware, back splash, lighting. I honestly can't say enough about how happy I am with the final outcome. It looks simply amazing! I would recommend Williamson WoodWorking to anyone! I will for sure be using him again in the future
- Team Handy LLCThey didn't have enough people to do the job (the guy that was doing the work was called to service).
Contractors in Sebree
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Elbert Construction is a general contractor specializing in residential roofing. We are licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection. We are also members of the Better Business Bureau and you can check out our reviews on Angie’s List. We are located in Noblesville and serve the entire state of Indiana. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and we pride ourselves on getting much of our business through referrals from our customers based on their satisfaction. We are big enough to serve y..Recent Review:Horrible experience. Botched job!! Day one after construction I asked someone to please come look at the job!! Steve blew me off until time to collect final payment. Then tried to tell me it was acceptable job. After two attempts to fix some of the issues. We felt defeated. Then Don Harr called , ask about how it went. He immediately came out to look, after looking the problem was reveled, First, the OSB board was installed wrong, which made everything not line up correctly. He also stated that he had recommended another installer to do our job, He admitting to the fact that Steve was too busy and changed what he had proposed for our job. At that point we threw our hand up ?? What were we to do tear it all off and start over ??? I was lead to believe that Steve was in charge, latter found out we should have called Don from day one. Don was the only truthful one if the bunch!! Even the Window and Gutter installer’s called Steve about the job after they saw the conditionMartha R.
- Business Description:Rhino Shield permanent exterior ceramic paint coating is a long-lasting paint alternative that gives your home and office exterior the appearance of fresh paint but offers the longevity of vinyl siding product. Rhino Shield offers you the "Ultimate Paint Job" and is the leader in home and business exterior ceramic coating technology. Rhino Shield is backed with a 25 year transferable warranty that you will never have to paint again. Don't Paint, Don't Vinyl...Go RhinoRecent Review:This company is crap. Do not ever use Rhino Sheild. They will screw you on the warranty anyway they can. The little mexican dude did not even care. He said we can provide you with the paint and you have to pay labor. He argued with me that they couldn't cover it because of mother nature and it has faded so bad. I am embarrassed to have it on my house. What good is it to have a good 25 yr paint job when it didn't even last 7 years RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS CRAP COMPANY AND JUST HIRE A GOOD PAINTER AND GET GOOD PAINKevin C.
- Business Description:We are a professional handyman service for commercial and residential customers. We are a local company with long ties to the community.Recent Review:They didn't have enough people to do the job (the guy that was doing the work was called to service).Cynthia C.
- Business Description:General Contractor
- Business Description:20+ years Construction/Master Carpenter experience. 7+ years in one of a kind custom Treehouse's with slides, rock walls, ziplines, bucket pulls, trap doors, etc. Custom Sheds and furniture. Custom wood tables to custom porch swings. We accept all major credit cards and Pay-Pal. $200 Consultation fee (goes towards project)
- Business Description:Tri states leader in residential carpentry
- Business Description:Factory direct service. ShadeTree® Canopy Systems are a unique, patented shade system. The canopies can cover LARGE as well as small patios or decks. There are several styles and fabrics to chose from. A patented wind-release mechanisms helps reduce wind damage.The systems are custom-manufactured to each customer’s specifications, then shipped directly to the customer. The systems were designed to be a do-it-yourself-installed product, however, local installers can be referred if customer req..Recent Review:Very professional, great quality and easy to order with their directions.Norma P.
- Business Description:Small electrical company with over 20 years residential, commercial and industrial experience. Our mission is to provide affordable, quality, and permanent electrical components to your home or business. There is no job to big or small for B&O electric and handyman services. We specialize in; pools, homes, outdoor living, new construction, renovations, and e everything in between. We are a licensed and insured company available 24/
- Business Description:home remodel and repair service inside and out,,
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Sebree
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Absolute Home Improvements18809 Middle Delaware Road
- Absolute Home Improvements
- B & D Construction2014 Peggy Dr
- Best Quality Construction Company7010 Pinehurst Drive
- Bond Construction2134 Ridgeway Ave
- Brastock Contractors6082 East Hadley Road
- Bright Concepts161 Frasier St
- Brothers and Odum Electric
- B & D Construction
- Darrell The Handyman1017 Fernwood Ave
- Darrell The Handyman
- I Am Remodeling and New Construction1909 hwy 416 e.
- I Am Remodeling and New Construction
- Krieg Custom Homes7825 Old Orchard Trl
- Krieg Custom Homes
- L and L Construction Company4536 Cove Pointe
- L and L Construction Company
- MKG Construction LLCP.O. Box 852
- MKG Construction LLC
- SCHEESSELE & SONS CONSTRUCTION7040 SAVANNAH DR
- Seamless Restoration5345 N Winthrop Ave A2
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- SCHEESSELE & SONS CONSTRUCTION
- Universal Builders of America Inc2804 E. 55th Place #D
- Universal Builders of America Inc
- W M Holland Inc4020 Vincent Station Dr
- W M Holland Inc