Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Sebree, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Sebree
- United Dynamics IncI really liked the whole interaction with the United Dynamics team. From the initial website inquiry, the responsiveness with Josh, Nick, Ashlea, Tray, and the team. I could tell that they care about the job. Thank you again. We will likely be in contact for additional work.
- Hoffman Concrete, LLCI found Hoffman Concrete to be an excellent choice in contractors. All services went as planned. Communications between Hoffman were great,, site work and workmanship top notch. I would highly recommend Hoffman Concrete.
- Alguire ConstructionIt was all done properly and on time. They were very professional and they had guys who knew what they were doing.
- Rudd ConcreteWhen I got back, I was happy to find a GREAT job left behind! There was nothing I would have done differently. It is level, the garage is smooth, and the apron in front was “swept” to give it a textured, no-slip surface. The apron was slightly sloped just as I had asked, to allow for proper water draining. Communication was a little lacking at the beginning. Brandon was not responsive to my texts and missed a meeting we had scheduled (to look at the site) without calling to let me know. Once I advised him communication was important to me, he was better about responding to texts and phone calls. He told me exactly what day they would start the job, and he held to that schedule. As they worked the job, he sent me pictures to keep me posted on the progress, which was important since I wasn’t there to see it myself. One final thought: I called several contractors here in Owensboro to get bids on the job. One I called because I was familiar with his business and had actually gone to church with him back in the day. When I called him and asked for a quote he said, “Well, if you use me, I’m going to be high…probably $X,XXX. I’m really more on the commercial/industrial side of things. But I tell you who you need to call—Brandon Rudd. He will be affordable and he does good work!” This turned out to be great advice. Brandon gave me the best quote of anyone in town, and the job he did was exactly what I was hoping for. I will call him first the next time I need any concrete work done
- Orlando Pfingston ConcreteIt took longer than expected, but that was due to Jerry wanting to make sure it was done right. We love it!!
- SCHMITT CONCRETEI would highly recommend him for any type of concrete work. I have never seen someone get so excited about their work. He is very neat, clean and prompt. He also has a very fair price.
- Concrete TechThey were very prompt and I feel like he knew what he was knowledgeable. The work was high quality. They were able to get the job done on time. Their estimate was right on.
- Neema LLCVery happy with finished product. Worked daily during the week till completed. Had landscaping specialist design plans.
- G & R CONTRACTINGThey did an excellent job. They had to come to the house and work and sometimes had to leave while concrete was drying. I felt the communication could be a little better on that, but they did the work in timely manner. They are extremely nice people. It was Gayle and his son. They have large equipment of their own and rent anything else needed to complete the job
- Jeffco ConstructionThis company just completed a covered patio in our neighborhood. We needed a new sidewalk and asked the owner for an estimate. We were impressed with the work on our neighbor's house and the workers seemed professional and considerate of any noise or matters that might inconvenience us. So we asked for an estimate. Since he did not do this type of work, he provided us with a referral. I will consider this company for future construction needs
Concrete Repair Contractors in Sebree
- Business Description:Makin' Your House Feel A Little more like Home! Concrete Service; Patio Company; Cement Service; Cement Company; Cement WorkRecent Review:They did a great job that was completed in one day.William S.
- Business Description:TeamLA's Handy Service is here for most of your home improvements/repairs! I've been repairing home's for 20+ years! I give electronic estimates through email or texts messages! No job is too big or too small! Looking forward to servicing you! Owner: Mr. Lorne K.AgadaRecent Review:It was completed in a timely manner with quality work and affordable!!! Will use again!!Patricia B.
- Business Description:Are you looking to perfect the foundation or exterior of your residence or commercial property? Trust a professional concrete contractor from Rock Solid Masonry and invest in quality masonry and enduring aesthetic value. We are the concrete contractors for excellent chimney repairs, masonry services, and flatwork installationRecent Review:I'm very satisfied. They gave me an accurate estimate. They were efficient and on time.Fred m.
- Business Description:Since 1989, we have been the foundation contractors you can turn to for competitive prices and top-quality workmanship in Kentucky & Indiana. United Dynamics, Inc. proudly provides effective, long-lasting basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and more. All our work is guaranteed, and we're committed to customer satisfaction. You can trust us for concrete services from repair to installationRecent Review:Very well. You have some of the nicest men working for you. All your crew were respectable and courteous. Hardworking men.Linda S.
- Business Description:Elbert Construction is a general contractor specializing in residential roofing. We are licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection. We are also members of the Better Business Bureau and you can check out our reviews on Angie’s List. We are located in Noblesville and serve the entire state of Indiana. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and we pride ourselves on getting much of our business through referrals from our customers based on their satisfaction. We are big enough to serve y..Recent Review:Horrible experience. Botched job!! Day one after construction I asked someone to please come look at the job!! Steve blew me off until time to collect final payment. Then tried to tell me it was acceptable job. After two attempts to fix some of the issues. We felt defeated. Then Don Harr called , ask about how it went. He immediately came out to look, after looking the problem was reveled, First, the OSB board was installed wrong, which made everything not line up correctly. He also stated that he had recommended another installer to do our job, He admitting to the fact that Steve was too busy and changed what he had proposed for our job. At that point we threw our hand up ?? What were we to do tear it all off and start over ??? I was lead to believe that Steve was in charge, latter found out we should have called Don from day one. Don was the only truthful one if the bunch!! Even the Window and Gutter installer’s called Steve about the job after they saw the conditionMartha R.
- Business Description:Concrete and Decorative Concrete Contractors with over 30 years of experience. We proudly served Boonville and Evansville. Family owned concrete company. Commercial concrete, Residential concrete, Residential concrete repair, concrete driveway, concrete repair servicRecent Review:Concrete work was acceptable; however, when they said they were finished with the job, neither the handrail, nor the front porch columns were reinstalled. I texted Ron that he needed to finish up. Ron stated he did not include in his quote to reinstall the handrail nor the columns. They did go back and reinstall the handrail, but not the columns. Ron stated columns were rotten and they are not. They do need a new coat of paint, but far from rotten. Who quotes a job and does not include putting things back the way they were. Now I need to hire a contractor to reinstall the front porch posts. Dwelling has temporary 2x4 support holding up the porch which could get kicked out and fail at any time - going on 3 weeks now. .Very dissatisfied. Don't useTom B.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:We are a complete, family owned construction company. We have been serving the Evansville tri-state area for over 60 years. We build new custom built homes ranging in all price ranges, and we are the experts in the area for all your remodeling needsRecent Review:I contacted Scheessele & Sons prior to closing on my Evansville home, in hopes of getting an estimate for works that would be needed immediately after closing. I spoke at length with Damien Scheessele and gave him the address of the property i was buying and the phone number of my realtor to arrange a viewing of the house. I heard nothing back from Damien, and my realtor was never contacted. I called Scheessele again and left a detailed message asking to be contacted. I waited a couple weeks and called again , and spoke with a nice young lady. I gave her a detailed account of my previous contact with Damien and the subsequent lack of reply, and she assured me that she would pass my info along to someone. I have heard nothing back from Scheessele. I am currently searching for a company actually interested in taking on a 50-80k renovation jobShona J.
- Business Description:Ram Jack was established in 1968, we provide foundation repair solutions and interior & exterior waterproofing. We provide free free and honest home inspections and pratical solutions to your needs. We can also assist in financing with 1 year same as cash available. Give us a call and let us help you repair your homeRecent Review:Ramjet refuse to even provide a quote. Because of the age of my home.. discrimination!!Chris H.
- Business Description:Concrete Tech is a versatile concrete contracting company that focuses on anything having to do with concrete. Based out of Evansville, IN. Check us out www.concretetech.us. Residential and CommercialRecent Review:Disaster. Blames every single problem on his employees and the customer (see responses to other reviews). Have to pay $1200 to repair the yard he destroyed and the fence he ripped apart. Still have to repair the unbelievably bad seal job on both, the new and older concreteBryan H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Mortons Gap
concrete contractors in Sebree
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- D J Crews Group11225 E 200 N
- D J Crews Group
- Fraley's Home Improvement Inc402 Smith Ave
- Fraley's Home Improvement Inc
- Jeff Angel Excavation8180 Bald Knob Rd
Mount Vernon, Indiana
- Jeff Angel Excavation
- L and L Construction Company4536 Cove Pointe
- L and L Construction Company
- MKG Construction LLCP.O. Box 852
- MKG Construction LLC
- TeamLA's Handy Service1814 Ridgeway Ave
- TeamLA's Handy Service
- United Dynamics Inc2555 Cannon Street
New Albany, Indiana
- United Dynamics Inc