Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Sebree, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Sebree
- Healthy SpacesI would like to say how much I appreciate the excellent service HealthySpaces has given me. After trying to find and figure out my basement smell problems HealthySpaces came in and started anew. They totally honored my contract and guaranteed their services. I was very satisfied with the hard working personnel. They did great work and cleaned up after themselves I will definitely recommend HealthySpaces with confidence to all homeowners. Thank you for going above and beyond to get my problems repaired. Elaine B. Oct 202 read less
- Healthy SpacesGreat! Highly recommend. The gentlemen that were here, Derrick, Ben, Antonio, and Travis are a great team and were very professional and courteous. Healthy Spaces was recommended to me by a friend and they lived up to their well deserved reputation. Great job guys!
- Healthy SpacesWoW!! I would like to report how Impressed I am with the whole package! I felt like everyone involved in my project wanted to make sure that I was able to get the best service and experience as possible. First and foremost, I would like to brag on the crew that seen my project successfully to the end. They were the most precise professionals I have ever had the privilege of working on my home. Yes, " the privilege of"! Robert and Shawn were adamant about completing this project with the absolute purpose in mind. That gave me total confidence! Secondly the salesman Mike had no problems backing up these men and their professional opinions. Even more, the company showed its support in their team and making sure that I received the results that were originally expected. I had several estimates before starting my project. I could not have been more happy with my decision. They just finished up today, however I am completely confident that they will follow through on any concerns I may have, if any. This is not an experience we have had too often through a our huge remodel that has involved different companies. I would recommend this company and their services to anyone! I am a female that seen this from the beginning to the end and never felt like I was taken advantage of without someone backing me up. Again, this is not something experienced too often. I would encourage you to keep them in mind for any services they offer. Rest assure that you can feel comfort in trusting them with any of your family members. Thank you Healthy Spaces for following through on everything promised! read less
- Healthy SpacesJames and his crew from Healthy Spaces did a phenomenal job! They are extremely professional. They went above and beyond expectations to make sure my job was done correctly, and in a very timely manner. I would recommend them to anyone, and definitely use them again.. Job Well Done!!!
- Healthy SpacesThe flooding happened on a Monday. My husband called Tuesday afternoon and within 24 hours, Travis & Cameron were at our house. They told us exactly what happened and explained why the flooding happened. They secured the wires, replaced a pump, and cleaned out the sump pump for no charge because it was under warranty. Both men were professional and courteous, and very knowledgeable about the work they did. Travis explained everything he was doing, and we are very confident in the work they did read less
- Healthy SpacesThey were patient with my questions, honest and upfront! They cleaned up after themselves, and work quality was superb!
- Healthy SpacesOnce the appointment was set everything went like clock work. The installers showed up on time, removed the old vapor barrier (looked after discarding it) and installed the new one. Polite, efficient and clean. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. You should too.
- Healthy SpacesWe bought the house knowing there was mold in the crawl space. We called Healthy Spaces. They were professional, prompt and efficient. As part of the service, they came back the next year to make sure there was no regrowth. There was a small bit they retreated at no extra charge. We have paid an annual fee yearly for check ups. Great service...nice people read less
- Healthy SpacesThe price was kind of on the high side but they did a very complete inspection. They even found that I had a termite problem. Because they offer so many other services, they checked things I had not thought about. They let me know the things that were essential to do and also things that were optional and could be done later. They broke the pricing down to what each thing would cost. Even though they were higher, I went with them for that reason. The work has not yet started read less
- Healthy SpacesAfter I made an appointment with the company, they sent me this wonderful packet. It had information on the companies history. They sent a picture of who my appointment was to be with and his history or qualifications to do the job. Also, there was a booklet about mold with information and tips on helping to prevent future problems. The gentleman that came to see what need to be done took the time to explain everything to me. He did question if I had an inspection done when I purchased the house. I told him yes. He asked if there had been anything about my crawl space, which was no. He had me go take a look at the crawl space with him and showed me the problems. It explained why my living room floor was always so cold. The team that came to do the work was polite and professional. I did not have a problem leaving my house in there hands since I had to work. When they completed the work, I was shown by the team leader what had been done before final payment was even discussed. They cleaned up behind themselves. Not leaving an unusual mess. I am very happy with what they did and would use them again if I need there other services read less
Basement Waterproofers in Sebree
- Business Description:Local Roofing, Windows, Gutters, Siding, and Fencing in Evansville, Indiana. Our American made products and skilled, exceptional roofing, and exterior services are all you need to improve the exterior of your home. Call (812) 746-1115 for a free quote on the exterior home improvement projects provided by All American Improvement, LLC. Along with free quotes, we also offer financing starting at 0% and a lifetime workmanship warranty on roofing installation and repairs, so call today read lessRecent Review:Rep came out about an hour after I called. Scheduled for the next morning. About 7 guys came, worked like crazy for about four hours, cleaned up everything so there was no evidence they were even there. Beautiful work. The rep was a gem and couldn't do enough. The whole project went like a dream read lessStuart S.
- Business Description:Healthy Spaces is a trusted and valued member of the Basement Systems network, an international network of expert waterproofing contractors and professionals, offering patented products designed to solve flooding, leaking and wet basement and crawlspace problems. We are also a member of the Foundation Supportworks network of expert foundation contractors, we have access to the best products and structural solutions to fix from the ground down read lessRecent Review:In one word TERRIBLE. I can not comment on their work since I never received a proposal. I contacted the company in late January 2021. I had two visits by salesmen in February 2021. After waiting 30 days I inquired about my proposal. I had a phone call to discuss the proposal and asked for a copy to be emailed for review. After not receiving anything for another 30 days I received an email from their customer care specialist. In late March 2021 I sent a detailed history of my dealings. After waiting another 30 days (now late April 2021) I inquired with them about my follow up. I was told my issue was being forwarded to upper management for follow up. After not hearing anything for another 30 days I reached out to the customer care representative again and outlined my displeasure with their company. To this date I still have not received a written proposal. While I can not comment on the workmanship of the company if it is anything like their customer service I would steer clear of them. My final comment would be "buyer beware read lessMike M.
- Business Description:Since 1989, we have been the foundation contractors you can turn to for competitive prices and top-quality workmanship in Kentucky & Indiana. United Dynamics, Inc. proudly provides effective, long-lasting basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and more. All our work is guaranteed, and we're committed to customer satisfaction. You can trust us for concrete services from repair to installation read lessRecent Review:Very well. You have some of the nicest men working for you. All your crew were respectable and courteous. Hardworking men.Linda S.
- Recent Review:Installation was done as schedule, and worksite was left clean and in good order. Thank you!Ira S.
- Business Description:Ram Jack was established in 1968, we provide foundation repair solutions and interior & exterior waterproofing. We provide free free and honest home inspections and pratical solutions to your needs. We can also assist in financing with 1 year same as cash available. Give us a call and let us help you repair your home read lessRecent Review:Ramjet refuse to even provide a quote. Because of the age of my home.. discrimination!!Chris H.
- Business Description:Concrete Tech is a versatile concrete contracting company that focuses on anything having to do with concrete. Based out of Evansville, IN. Check us out www.concretetech.us. Residential and CommercialRecent Review:Disaster. Blames every single problem on his employees and the customer (see responses to other reviews). Have to pay $1200 to repair the yard he destroyed and the fence he ripped apart. Still have to repair the unbelievably bad seal job on both, the new and older concrete read lessBryan H.
- Business Description:I do free estimates and accept cash or check for payments.
- Business Description:RamJack has been in business since 1968. RamJack is your foundation solutions for Southwest Indiana & Tri-State Area. website: www.indianaramjack.com e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Member of Better Business Burea read less
- Business Description:Additional phone number - (866) 809-6188.
- Business Description:Social media: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/DL-Crawlspace-Basement-Waterproofing-LLC/118413068217086?ref=mf. Twitter: https://twitter.com/DandLWaterproof.Recent Review:After they informed us they had completed the mold remediation we went under the house to inspect their work. The work was not completed and the part that was done had not been done properly. Areas of mold had not been treated and the vapor barrier had not been adequately secured. They were not very professional in responding to our concerns. It was difficult to get through to the employee that we needed to resolve the issues. They did finally correct the problems. When we did our inspection this time we discovered that they had broken the door to the crawl space. We again contacted them and they returned and repaired the door. During this time they made multiple requests to be paid which we refused to do until the work was done. <br / read lessTina B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Mortons Gap
waterproofing contractors in Sebree
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B-Dry System Of SW IndianaP.O. Box 399
- B-Dry System Of SW Indiana
- Evansville Disaster Recovery120 NW 4th St
- Evansville Disaster Recovery
- L and L Construction Company4536 Cove Pointe
- L and L Construction Company
- United Dynamics Inc2555 Cannon Street
New Albany, Indiana
- United Dynamics Inc