Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Providence, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Providence
- United Dynamics IncI have been thoroughly impressed by every aspect of this company. From start to finish, everyone I have had contact with has been courteous, professional, and personable. I would recommend this company to anyone!
- Watson Water proofingThese guys do really good work. If you have a problem with water coming into your home or business, I highly recommend them.
- Phillips WaterproofingService was wonderful! The salesman was polite and fair with pricing. The works we're well mannered and got the job done in the time frame we had discussed. I am very pleased with their work and plan to use them for any future projects we may have.
- Phillips WaterproofingThe guys were so respectful and cleaned up the job after they were done! The young girl that answers the phone helped me so much, and was so sweet the whole time. I would highly recommend them to anyone
- Everdry Waterproofing of CincinnatiThey really did a wonderful job. We would always have a leak in out basement after a heavy snow or rain. Water would run after the rain would even quit. Since Everdry came into our home we have had no water in our basement. Regardless of whether it's a storm or heavy rain or snow, we have had no rain in our basement.They did an amazing job. they were only in our home for about 3 or 4 days. They explained the system in detail and cleaned up their mess when they were done. It's the best home investment I have made since we have owned our home. We are currently taking bids on building a theater room in our basement. It has actually increased our living space. We love what Everdry has done for our home. BDH Williamstown Ky
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMSExcellent. Logan came early- always a good thing in my book! He is very personable and professional. He displayed great knowledge and was very informative. We learned some things about our system that we hadn't known before. Would not hesitate if he was our service tech again.
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMSJason Atkins serviced our Waterguard system. He was punctual, arriving at the exact time of appointment. Jason is by far, the most personable and professional tech from Frontier in the eight years we have had the system. Jason is very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. He explained every detail as he went along and even showed us a few things we can do to get ahead of any problems before service next year. I would not hesitate to recommend Jason and Frontier Basement Systems to anyone
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMSAlthough it took longer than expected, the workers were friendly, respectful, and left the place clean. The work looks good, professional. They answered all of my questions and seemed very knowledgeable.
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMSMorgan and Donald came to perform the annual service on the Waterguard system in our basement. Both were very pleasant and professional, taking the time to explain what they did and why. They also delivered and installed a SaniDry basement dehumidifier. I was apprehensive about spending big bucks on a dehumidifier but it seems well-constructed and has a 30 month warranty. I got tired of replacing our dehumidifier every few years when it conked out. The SaniDry XP has already brought the humidity down to an acceptable level and is energy star rated to use less energy than a 70 pint unit. Morgan explained that he is currently training Donald as a technician. Morgan is a good teacher and it's obvious that Donald will make a fine technician. I am very satisfied with Frontier and will be happy to see either Morgan or Donald next year
- Healthy SpacesThe two techs that worked on my project were great. They were on time, communicated well and worked long and hard to complete the project.
Basement Waterproofers in Providence
- Business Description:Healthy Spaces is a trusted and valued member of the Basement Systems network, an international network of expert waterproofing contractors and professionals, offering patented products designed to solve flooding, leaking and wet basement and crawlspace problems. We are also a member of the Foundation Supportworks network of expert foundation contractors, we have access to the best products and structural solutions to fix from the ground downRecent Review:In one word TERRIBLE. I can not comment on their work since I never received a proposal. I contacted the company in late January 2021. I had two visits by salesmen in February 2021. After waiting 30 days I inquired about my proposal. I had a phone call to discuss the proposal and asked for a copy to be emailed for review. After not receiving anything for another 30 days I received an email from their customer care specialist. In late March 2021 I sent a detailed history of my dealings. After waiting another 30 days (now late April 2021) I inquired with them about my follow up. I was told my issue was being forwarded to upper management for follow up. After not hearing anything for another 30 days I reached out to the customer care representative again and outlined my displeasure with their company. To this date I still have not received a written proposal. While I can not comment on the workmanship of the company if it is anything like their customer service I would steer clear of them. My final comment would be "buyer bewareMike M.
- Business Description:Since 1989, we have been the foundation contractors you can turn to for competitive prices and top-quality workmanship in Kentucky & Indiana. United Dynamics, Inc. proudly provides effective, long-lasting basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and more. All our work is guaranteed, and we're committed to customer satisfaction. You can trust us for concrete services from repair to installationRecent Review:Very well. You have some of the nicest men working for you. All your crew were respectable and courteous. Hardworking men.Linda S.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:We are a full service concrete construction company with over 25 years of experience. We also have over 20 years of construction experience.
- Business Description:MY NAME IS ROBERT GREEN OWNER / OPERTOR OF BLUE RIDGE MTN. PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES WE GO WEATERIZATIONS LOCK CHANGES EVICTIONS AND EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOUR PROPERTY SAFE
- Business Description:Here at Affordable Cleaning & Restoration we offer all your cleaning needs. We are residential and commercial. We offer free estimates! (up to 100) miles. We go anywhere, if you're not pleased you will get your money backRecent Review:Missed appointment. Called next day ?? to reschedule. Cannot remember. I wasn't able to make appointment, but wife showed up. The person who showed spent quite a bit of time walking the home, should have brought cleaning supplies, half would have been done. The person gave the speal of what they do. My wife tried to tell her what we would like done and person wanted to dispute what we want done. Never got a bid??? Haven't heard from them to this day. Verbal was 2 or 3 days (2 or 3 people) So my guess is very high!?Dan R.
- Business Description:I am a general contractor based out of Madisonville Kentucky, I am skilled in just about anything as far as residential construction goes, and anything I am unfamiliar with or don't feel comfortable doing I will find a trusted and reliable sub-contractor to work with me in completing the project with the customers desired outcome. I see the job through till the end and I'm not satisfied until the customer is satisfied. I am a people person and work with a positive mind and attitude. Everythin..
Deals in Providence for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Providence
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brent Allen Septech430 West Dr
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Extra Mile Painting211 E. Pike Street
- Extra Mile Painting
- General Waterproofing5507 Grant Line Rd
New Albany, Indiana
- General Waterproofing
- Lundy Construction, LLC833 W. Gordon St
- Lundy Construction, LLC
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
- Moreland Homes LLC
- Stanley Contracting12516 State Rt 175 S
- Stanley Contracting
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising