You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Get matched with top fence companies in Providence, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Providence
- Automatic Gates PlusThe work went very well. This is the second year we have used them. From the time you call for service until the work is complete, everything is friendly and very professional.
- CITY WIDE FENCE COBob, Lee and Jeff installed our fence with the upmost professionalism. Attention to detail is their to priority. Continually asking “ Is everything looking ok for you”, let me know that my satisfaction was their goal. If you are in the need for fencing I HIGHLY recommend them. They came all the way to Eastern Kentucky to make our project perfect
- iron craftersThe owners name is Kim Finsel. The house was not up to code with hand rails. There was no cost for performing the estimate. I looked at 2 other people, and I was shocked that this lady, the owner, came out and she is the one that goes out and does all of the estimates. She came out, and the first thing she did is listen to what we wanted. Then, she said of coarse we can do that. She said my only problem is we are covered up. She said this is the window that I can possibly do it in, she said I will try to work it in. She said more than likely it's going to be this week. When she gave us the estimate, we weren't in a hurry, so we just put it on the back burner and said when you can do it let us know. She called us the week after Thanksgiving and said I can get to it next week
- iron craftersThe young man that came out, had worked for the owner's husband before. She and her husband bought this company and he stays and runs the operation inside, and she goes out and gives the estimates. She was a h**l of a lot prettier than the first guy that came out, I will tell you that. I can't talk high enough about how she came out and she listened and she said why can't the other company do that? When they guy came out to make the installation, I talked to him and I said you know we had somebody else come out but by the time that he had left, we had made the decision we were not going to use him, we didn't give a d@** what the cost was. Then he said let me tell you who it was, and sure enough he said it was this guy here. He said I used to work for them, and then these guys bought the company from him that I am presently working for. He said they really have been a pleasure to work for. They were about $50 higher than the other guy that came out, but their pricing was right in line. I didn't mind paying it. I used the hand rails this past week, we just got back late last night from up there, and I used them everyday. They told me when they could be there, and they told me they had a back log, everything was right up front with them. Matter of fact, the day that they were supposed to come, there had been an ice storm in Louisville, so the guy called and said I am supposed to be there to do the installation today. He said I am not going to be able to make it, which it doesn't take a mental heavy weight to figure out that he was absolutely correct. We were not in a rush, but at least he took the courtesy and the time to say I will be there tomorrow, and he was there tomorrow. Without hesitation I would use them again
- Brashear HVACVery professional, came when they said they would and the final cost was the exact amount quoted. Would definitely use again
- Eads Fence Co Inc- They arrived on time on a Friday & we had an estimate on Monday. They were a little higher than we hoped, but were lower than another company, so we hired them. Communication was good throughout the process, as there were a few delays. First, the posts were damaged during delivery to their business, so they were re-delivered ASAP & brought out & installed the day after delivery. The glass panels were installed as soon as they were made. Unfortunately, 2 panels were too long, due to the bowing of our wood support posts. So those panels were re-cut and installed promptly. We LOVE our new railing and would hire them again if we have anymore railing or fencing needs. They were all very professional
- Roe Fence CoThey came at ~9:00 am and were done by ~3:00, which was amazing! I highly recommend them to anyone.
- B & K Fence CoWe have used Band k several times and will never use any one else. In September 2011, Band K replaced the internal board on our gate system. The part maker gives a one year warranty. Six months later the gate failed to respond. Band K returned found the battery to be dead and noticed a light was out on the board. He replaced the battery and spent nearly 45 minutes checking the system out until he was satisfied the repair was complete. He stated that everything checked out to be functioning even though the one of the lights was out on the board. Band K gave me the option of getting the battery myself and told me who had the best price and he would forgo the service charge since he was in the area. I told him to make the repair. He charged $70 for battery and service call. Several days later the gate once again failed to respond and Band K responded the next day. He removed moved the board and handled the return with no service charge. The board was promptly returned and installed with no service charge. Band K has always been prompt and professional returning calls and on service appointments. He is quick to offer advice on things he sees that will help keep the gate functioning properly
- Raatz Fence CoRaatz installed four board fence with wooden posts set in concrete, with dog restraint wire fence between the boards. I told the crew boss that I'd like them to follow the land contours -- I wasn't as concerned with attempting to keep the total length low as I was with the fence working in harmony with the property. Our property is a meadow on top of a ridgeline, and the crew did a beautiful job of placing the fence so that it winds gracefully along the rolling hay field, seeming to be more of a part of it than an artificial industrial barrier. People driving by have stopped and asked who built the fence. (I usually lie and tell them that I did it. To say that most seemed, um...skeptical would be in the ballpark). Because the entrance to our driveway is nearly twenty feet, Raatz installed a commercial (as opposed to residential) double gate that opens in the middle, as the span was too great for a single gate. The only issue I've had with the gate system was a lightning strike that fried the motherboard, but after a call to the incomparable Jody Schultz at Raatz, the problem was corrected quickly and completely. I have every confidence in Raatz, and unhesitatingly recommend them as the finest company of it's kind I've ever seen
- Roe Fence CoThese guys were great! When the foreman came to make an estimate, he showed me where they could put the fence and pointed out a bush that needed to be cut before they started. They were there when they said they would be, and worked efficiently, even though they had to work around the paving guys who were a day late. I had to work and so could not be there to oversee them. They encountered a problem with a low spot in one corner, where a natural drain had developed in the yard, draining from the street to the creek behind the house. They placed this section of fencing lower than the rest. While the top of the fence did not match, the fence was low enough at the bottom in this area to keep out dogs and keep little boys in, which was my objective. It also allowed water to go through and would not be a big problem to realign if I later had a pipe put in. The walk-through gate was hinged so that it opened out, and allowed the gate to rest completely against the outside of the fence, allowing someone room to cut the weeds on the creekbank. And by the time I got there, after work, they were working on the double-gates. I watched as they aligned and re-aligned the gates until they hung perfectly. Then the foreman took me around and showed me the finished product, asking for feedback and any concerns that I might have. These guys were great! They were there when they said they would be, solved problems by considering my objectives...and even considered some that I had not. I only wish that they did paving as well
Fencing Contractors in Providence
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:We install the highest quality and industry-leading storm shelters and safe rooms in the Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky areas. The storm shelters can be installed in the garage or outdoors along with above ground safe rooms. Our goal is to provide families the protection needed to weather any storm. Whether it be our garage flush mounts or our outdoor storm shelters, we have one just right for any size familyRecent Review:John and his team were excellent from the first conversation to the install. He explained all the options and cost breakdown clearly and worked to ensure we were confident with our decision. He is VERY responsive and his team did an amazing job on the installation. They were timely, courteous and went out of their way to ensure every part of the install was to our expectations. They also cleaned up and ensured our space was spotless before they left. This was an excellent experience and we couldn't be happier with the piece of mind they provided at a great price. If you are considering a storm shelter do yourself a favor and give John a callNeftali A.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:At Hilen Hills Welding & Fabrication Inc we Design ,Weld, Fabricate ,Machine with over 25+ Years of experience,Our Team not only fabricates the design in your mind ,we fabricate relationships! There is nothing we cant weld and give your design a real shape.We provide all the in house service starting form designing,welding,machining,fabrication,painting & powder coating etc.The Idea is to provide our customers all the solutions under one roof with best in class service at the most competitive..
- Business Description:We are do it all contractors. We accept subcontracts from other companies. We are a service disabled veteran owned small business and offer discounts to military, veterans, and public service employees as a way to say thank you
- Business Description:We are a full service concrete construction company with over 25 years of experience. We also have over 20 years of construction experience.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:We are a local company with over 15 years experience. The owner is knowledgeable in the home improvement business. Our aim is to satisfy our customers with professional quality work at an affordable price. Each job will be given complete attention to quality and detail. We are reliable and dependable. You can count on itRecent Review:Needed minor sizing repair-no return call from vendor <br />Carla H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Find fence companies in
- Dawson Springs
- Mortons Gap
- White Plains
fence companies in Providence
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT1704 CANTRILL DR
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- Bo's Seamless Gutters & Home Improvements123 N Paulding
- Brashear HVAC1308 Hustonville Rd
- Brown Gate Co.200 Poff-Emerson Rd.
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT
- DogWatch of Kentuckiana10106 Watsonville Rd
- DogWatch of Kentuckiana
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
- Moreland Homes LLC
- Overhead Door of Eastern Kentucky389 Tollage Creek
- Overhead Door of Eastern Kentucky
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc