Bathroom tiles have a habit of wearing down quickly, but there's no need to spend thousands on a new look. Here are five fun methods to update your bathroom tile without replacing it.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Providence, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Providence
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending
- Alex Arauz Tiling and FlooringHired Alex to install vinyl plank flooring and tile around a tub. He gave me references which all confirmed he has done very good work. He was reasonably priced, completed job in time stated and did very good work. He was very easy to work with and I will hire him again. Highly recommend!
- Door to Door FlooringGreat company to work with. Fast, friendly, experienced labor. They were on time to start and finished within the time frame needed. Great price and quality work. Will definitely hire again and recommend to friends and family
- J. Cruz PaintingMr. Cruz was great to work with. He was very knowledgeable. He came and tested all the colors before the project even changing a color that I decided I didn’t like. The work was very well done. I highly recommend Juan Cruz and will have him back for future projects.
- Anthony Cunningham ConstructionI can't say enough about Anthony and his team if your not calling Anthony than your settling for less experience and overpriced work
- Corvin's Floor CoveringsThey showed courtesy and professionalism while the installation was being done. They even helped move my appliances out and then moved them back after the service was complete. I thought the price was a little high but they did such a wonderful job, I would hire them again.
- ACA Handyman SolutionsThey did a wonderful job for us and was an absolute joy to work with! His prices are reasonable and their quality is definately "a cut above" the rest. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a reliable contractor for all home improvement needs.
- Paul Davis Restoration - Bowling GreenReplaced water damaged sub floor in kitchen, carpet in two rooms and covering in kitchen and bathroom. Painted walls, ceiling in kitchen and bathroom. Outstanding work!
- PONTRICH FLOOR COVERINGFrom walking in to select my new carpet to the guys showing up at my house to rip out the old and install the new, these guys were professional and on time. The installers were great! They took care moving my furniture, were quiet and started working on a different part of my house when my baby went down for a nap, and were as quiet as they could be given what they were doing. They measured the carpet twice and cut one. It was an awesome experience and I look forward to working with them again next time I need flooring of any kind
- Johnsons Commercial FlooringI don't have the pricing. They were professional. They showed up when they said they were going to show up. They did the job super quick. The quality of the product was good. They did a good job. We did 3 bids and they were the middle bid, but their carpet was superior so we thought the $300.00 difference was the best
Flooring Contractors in Providence
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Summit Home Improvement, LLC can assist you with your flooring and remodeling needs.Recent Review:My home was built approximately three years ago with the intention of completing the basement very soon. We conferred with several contractors but found it difficult to get them to communicate with us, commit to a deadline, provide their quotes within a timely manner, or an array of other issues. In the end we just decided we would do the whole basement in hardwood just to get it done with. This is when a co-worker suggested that I contact Aaron at Summit Home Improvement LLC. This was the best thing I could have asked for. <br /> I contacted Aaron the same day and he came out within a week to take measurements. He was honest with us about his time frame (he couldn't start the work for approximately three weeks to a month) but he was accurate with that time frame and started on the date promised. He came out to measure for the hardwood, but upon hearing what we REALLY wanted for the basement, he committed to helping us get all of that work done through him. He provided a quote within a week for the work and it was well within our budget so we set forth. <br /> During the entire project Aaron was very easy to communicate with both via telephone and email. He was prompt and accurate with all of his communication and we have a beautiful end product thanks to him. We went from just laying the hardwood to getting a partial wall built, hardwood/laminate through one half of the basement (about 1200 square feet) and then tile through the other half of the area, the transitions are beautiful, the entire area is framed and the stairs going down into the basement are just beautiful. We now have a gorgeous area for our family to expand into (we have four growing children) and the entire process was SO stress free and exciting thanks to Aaron. I highly suggest Summit Home Improvement, LLC for any home improvement projects you have. In fact, I have already referred him to others and they too are very happy with the servicesrachelle s.
- Business Description:COBLER PRO is a small business that's gradually growing along the Eastern Seaboard. Our service goal, is to equip the customer with knowledgeable service that meets the needs and desires of homeowners and business professionals. COBLER PRO is a full service, interior and exterior painting company that has been serving Eastern Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, and northern South Carolina for over 12 years. Exceptional quality, honesty and customer service have made COBLER PRO a top rated, ..Recent Review:We called and talked to David and said that he would come out that evening. David arrived about 6:30 and after about an hour looking over the house inside he gave us a price of $2000.00 which was for labor only, which I felt very feasibly. We wanted to purchase the paint ourselves which was fine with David. David gave a time when he could start based on the weather since he was painting a house on the outside and we have had a number of days of rain. David called the Friday before and said that he would have to have another week to finish up the job that was on the outside, fine with us, as it rained 5 days out of seven, he called and again the rain had still put him behind. Again that was fine as I landed in the hospital for 4 days. David called the Sunday I got out and he could start Monday if all was well with us. Monday he got there in the AM as promised. I had been in the construction business for 30 years, and I will tell you that David has a great touch with a paint brush; he can cut in and paint with an extreme steady hand. We had one wall that my wife and I used to test different paints for color, well I did not prime over them, I asked David if I should prime he said no that the paint should cover very well (that?s what it said on the can) to his surprise and my it did not cover, it took five coats, David did not complain about have to go over it that many times. I will rate D&A as a very professional Company, David work?s by himself which was ok as then we did not have to worry about (someone spilling paint and stepping in it and the other workers laughing at him as he stormed out leaving paint on floor where he stepped, like your TV ad)John E.
- Business Description:Concrete leveling, lifting, raising, mudjacking, slabjacking to any type of concrete that has settled or sunken, saving 50 to 70% over the cost of replacement. We are able to most jobs in less than a day, and do not tear up the yardRecent Review:They could level the sidewalk using slab-jacking, but I was not confident that they could raise the front steps. At the time I talked with them, I did not know about the concept of raising the steps using a pier system. I learned about this later ... with someone elseKathleen B.
- Business Description:We are a small family business. Doing work for you and saving you money any way we can. It is our goal to satisfy all clients when we do work. My family is dedicated to help your family.
- Recent Review:Cliff helped me pick out flooring matched the colors i was working with. They came and installed it on schedule. <br />jonathan d.
- Business Description:We are do it all contractors. We accept subcontracts from other companies. We are a service disabled veteran owned small business and offer discounts to military, veterans, and public service employees as a way to say thank you
- Business Description:A small family-owned company that has been serving the Tri-State area for over 50 years. The number of employees varies from 4 to 6, depending on the size of the project. The company has been a long-standing member of the National Wood Flooring Association and stays abreast of the latest flooring techniques by attending the NWFA conferences and trainingsRecent Review:They did outstanding work and were pleasant to work with. They showed up on time and were neat. The price was excellent and so, was the quality. They were really professional.Jerri L.
- Recent Review:Ramsey provided a very reasonable estimate to refinish our hardwood flooring in a timely manner. We had a hallway and three bedrooms sanded, stained and refinished, and they now look beautiful. Their staff was extremely friendly and very professional. <br /> They sanded the floors on a Monday morning and gave me choices of stain color. Tuesday, they stained and applied the first coat of poly. Wednesday, they came by to add the second coat, but they said the first coat wasn't dry enough. I told them to do whatever it takes to do the best job possible, so we decided to give 48 hours between coats. <br /> I couldn't be happier. <br /Jonathon D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Although heavy and strong, tile can be fragile without the right preparation. To get the most out of the lifespan of your tile floors, learn the steps required to ensure a clean, level surface that provides a strong foundation for your new tile.
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Find flooring installation in
- Dawson Springs
flooring installation in Providence
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 Floors200 Harding Rd
- A-1 Concrete Leveling IncPO Box 1208
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Architectural Cabinetry & Casework3017 Hwy 90
- Authentic Stone Creations169 East Reynolds Rd Suite 201 E
- A 1 Floors
- C & C Carpet & Vinyl Outlet LLC417 Hambley Blvd
- Celtstone Surfaces4219 Woodward Road
- CoblerPRO Painting & Maintenance Co.600 Temple St
Kings Mountain, North Carolina
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
- C & C Carpet & Vinyl Outlet LLC
- Miller Remodeling & Painting703 Lancaster St
- Miller Remodeling & Painting
- Solid Concepts141 Pearce Industrial Rd
- Stanley Steemer1361 W Laurel Rd
- Stanley Steemer400 Collett Bridge Rd
- STEVEN BAILEY DBA TRI-STATE ROOFING & REMODELING,1151 WAMPLER BR
- Stripland Hardwood Floors150 Cherry Hill Rd
- Sullivans Hardwood Flooring1745 Hammonsville Jonesville Rd
- Summit Home Improvement, LLC442 Old Mt Eden Rd
- Solid Concepts
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- VanMeter Contracting1106 W Indian Trail
- VanMeter Contracting