The cost of vinyl siding can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of vinyl siding. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of vinyl siding, along with what other siding options to consider.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Providence, KY
There are 5 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Providence
- Sluggers RoofingSlugger Roofing offered guidance for us to properly claim our storm damaged roof with home owners insurance. Chose their company from 3 estimates. This company provided us with professional roofing products & installation on time at affordable costs to completion. Highly recommend Slugger Roofing ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (We will be using them for upcoming 2021 projects)
- Sluggers RoofingHighly recommend!! Excellent work, great customer service and quality materials, all at a very fair and affordable price. Rating - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Envision RemodelingIt was fantastic! Leigh designed a beautiful exterior. The installers were meticulous during the install. They cleaned up everything before they left. Great experience and I would highly recommend to anyone.
- Lexington BlueThey showed up, creased my shingles, filed a claim, took my check and never heard from them again. Lexington blue won’t answer my calls or emails. Do not trust these crooks with anything!
- Distinctive Design RemodelingIt went really well. Our project manager Ian Baker did a great job of coordinating everyone and communicating with us. We knew who was going to be there when and what to expect as each day progressed. The contractors they choose were a pleasure to work withand did a great job. We needed some extra work to try to tie somethings together and was able to hire some of there contractors outside the job to handle these matters. I'm definetly considering hiring them again for some basement remodeling in the future
- Advantage RoofingTim and Tony were best in class when it came to professionalism, responsiveness, craftsmanship and materials. We are really happy we went with Advantage Roofing for our historic home renovations. The best about the company is the 50 year warranty on the work.
- House DoctorsThe gentleman was very professional and very pleasant to talk to. He even called when he was going to be 10 minutes late. All work was done on time and we were very satisfied with the results.His final price was below the original estimate. We will definitely call on him again.
- House DoctorsThey finished the work in one day and did a very good job. Workers were very polite and efficient.
- T Smith Siding & Windowsvery well, would refer T. Smith to family and friends. The men showed up when they said they would and worked around our landscaping as requested. Their attention to detail was superb.
- Hyde Home ImprovementThe only criticism i can give is the job took longer than anticipated. There was a problem during construction where water leaked into my basement because of a malfunctioning gutter. I called the owner of the company on a Sunday night during a storm and he was at my door within 5 minutes to correct the problem
Siding Contractors in Providence
- Business Description:Reliable Residential Roofing and Guttering has been in business since 1979. Reliable has been under the same ownership since its incorporation. Reliable does all types of roofing, guttering, siding, chimney flashing, etc. We are proud of the name Reliable and pride ourselves on our workmanship and customer satisfaction. We have a staff of knowledgeable sales people that come to the job site and measure each job individually before sending the customer the estimate. We use quality materials fo..Recent Review:They did an outstanding job. Above and beyond! They showed up when scheduled. Completed the job and followed up afterwards to confirm I was satisfied. And did some follow up touch work and did not bill. This is a very professional and organized company; I would recommend them highlyLisa M B.
- Business Description:Roof repair, siding, remodelingRecent Review:Isidro and his crew removed the mold and applied a paint that will keep the mold from re-forming. Isidro also determined that we would need new gutters to prevent the problem from happening again. We had known the gutters were in bad shape and we also knew the leaky gutters were probably causing problems with moisture so we went ahead and hired Isidro's company to remove the old gutters and replace them with new gutters. Isidro always took the time to explain what they were doing and why they were doing it. His crew was hard-working and friendly. We are so happy with the results! We have no signs of mold in the basement and the gutters are doing their job. It is also nice to have attractive gutters nowGloria P.
- Business Description:Window Shopping offers estimates on multiple Windows. Because we offer many different windows, as one company we can provide up to 4 different estimates for free so that you can choose what best fits your home and your budget without having to call companies from all over town and put in multiple evenings to get your quotesRecent Review:The windows are amazing and the Guys putting them in were quick and proficient and very nice. They cleaned up their area very nice didn't leave anything around we'll definitely hire again.Matthew W.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Evansville! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while crea..Recent Review:Initially, I thought it was great. Our salesman knew the information and I felt like the initial consultation was fantastic. From there, it was downhill. The man that came to measure left me unsure of what he actually did...I questioned it to the salesman and was assured he took good measurements and we would not be charged additional if measurements were incorrect. I received a call a week or so later stating that one of the types of windows we initially ordered didn't come in the size we needed. OK, we change window type (paid additional $300 for new window type). Several weeks pass (as expected) and installer calls to set up time to come. We are scheduled and excited (and took unpaid day off work) and he shows up and turns out the man that measured didn't take into his measurements that our current windows were installed differently than the new windows would be. Installer would need additional crew and other tools. Reschedule for a week later...another unpaid day off work. Installer shows up with full crew and correct tools. When the installer got all of the windows out, he noticed that one of the sliders was 75" and one was 71". Both should've been 71(same size opening). So that slider had to be reordered. He also figured out he didn't have all of our windows for upstairs and had to go back to get it because it wasn't set aside with our order. Wait a few weeks for the re-ordered window to arrive. Installer calls and says he's available on a Saturday as a courtesy to us so we don't have to miss any more unpaid time from work (a courtesy that was NOT told to us by Champion even thought we asked several times). When we told installer that we understood Champion doesn't have installers do work on weekends, he assured us he does, often, and even had a full slate on the Saturday he booked us. No one has reached out to us with an apology or an attempt to make things right...except our salesman did send us a gift card to treat ourselves to dinner...of which I'm sure came from his own pocket when the company should have backed him on concerns that we had the ENTIRE time from the initial consultation. My review on google received feedback that I could call their national customer service number, however, why do I need to go out of my way AGAIN when the issues we had are theirs. One would think that they would reach out to me...I know they had a "sit down" to discuss my issues between local management and our salesman. They are well aware that we were displeased with the service we received. Our windows are fantastic...installation was fantastic...once it all happened, but not once did they offer a discount or even an apology for all the missteps along the wayRobert B.
- Business Description:Rhino Shield permanent exterior ceramic paint coating is a long-lasting paint alternative that gives your home and office exterior the appearance of fresh paint but offers the longevity of vinyl siding product. Rhino Shield offers you the "Ultimate Paint Job" and is the leader in home and business exterior ceramic coating technology. Rhino Shield is backed with a 25 year transferable warranty that you will never have to paint again. Don't Paint, Don't Vinyl...Go RhinoRecent Review:This company is crap. Do not ever use Rhino Sheild. They will screw you on the warranty anyway they can. The little mexican dude did not even care. He said we can provide you with the paint and you have to pay labor. He argued with me that they couldn't cover it because of mother nature and it has faded so bad. I am embarrassed to have it on my house. What good is it to have a good 25 yr paint job when it didn't even last 7 years RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS CRAP COMPANY AND JUST HIRE A GOOD PAINTER AND GET GOOD PAINKevin C.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:Hale Roofing, LLC, in Bowling Green, KY, is the area's leading roofing specialist serving Allen, Barren, Butler, Logan and Warren counties since 1978. We specialize in residential roofing and replacement, seamless gutters and more. For all your roofing needs, contact Hale Roofing, LLC in Bowling Green todayRecent Review:No response back from them - never acknowledged my request through Angie's List. This is the second time I have contacted through Angie's List with no response. I am not sure method actually works. Contracted the job elsewhereCynthia B.
- Business Description:We are a professional handyman company with over 26 years servicing the public. No job is to big or small. The only things we do not do is electrical or plumbing.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Cedar siding costs vary depending on the type, thickness, and grade of siding. This popular material is economical, easy to stain, and relatively rot-resistant. Learn how much cedar siding will cost you.
Nothing says classic or cozy like a brick house, but which is better: brick masonry or brick veneer? We consider all the differences between brick veneer wall siding and a solid masonry home, such as durability and moisture resistance.
Find siding contractors in
- Dawson Springs
- Mortons Gap
- White Plains
siding contractors in Providence
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT1704 CANTRILL DR
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT
- C. Swope Enterprises LLC7341 HIGHWAY 144
- Carter's Painting & Remodeling454 Rowletts Cave Springs Rd
Horse Cave, Kentucky
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Evansville1444 N Royal Ave
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Cope Complete Floor Care451 Godbey Ln
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
- Cox Interior1751 Old Columbia
- C. Swope Enterprises LLC
- DIVEN FIRE & WATER RESTORATION116 King Rd
- DIVEN FIRE & WATER RESTORATION
- G&L Construction3026 State Route 181 N
- Gateway Roofing & Construction LLC502 Alliance dr
Mt Sterling, Kentucky
- Golden Rule Vinyl Products Co1152 Spring Rd
- Gupton Exteriors & Renovations193 Honeysuckle Lane
- Gutter Helmet by Classic1824 Cargo Ct
- G&L Construction
- Hale Roofing, LLC269 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Hammer Down ConstructionPO Box 73
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harrison Remodeling570 Meadowlake Dr
- Harrison's Roofing710 E Main St
- Harvels Construction & More LLC297 Powell Branch
- Hayes Construction Roofing And Remodeling LLC534 Tom Hill Rd
- Hale Roofing, LLC
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- JAM Contracting, Inc414 Fairview ST.
- Jeff Perry & Sons1511 Russell Branch Rd
- Jones Home Repair & Construction1339 Osborne Fork Rd
- J&H Construction Co.
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- Young & Sons Construction250 Elm St.
- Young & Sons Construction