Essential oils don’t just serve as aromatherapy. Here’s how you can use some of your favorite essential oils to help repel bugs and pests like mosquitoes.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Mayfield, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Mayfield
- Terminix - Paducah -Termite & Pest ControlWe had some termite damage. They came in and spotted it. We had it fixed. When we signed up for their termite protection service, they guarantee that if there is no termite damage that they will take care of it. We compared them to another company, and I thought Terminix had the best service. They're very friendly and very professional. I've been very satisfied with them. I think their prices are in line with the other services. You get what you pay for. They're good about calling before they show up
- Terminix - Somerset -Termite & Pest ControlThe guy I've got is very good. He takes care of the ants, he comes inside if I need it and he puts out ant traps if I need it. He sprays outside. he doesn't come if it's raining because he said it's a waste of time because it needs to sit for 2 hours. I can call him to come early or to come between services if needed
- Perry's Pest ControlIt's so hard to find someone to do good work for you and I trust him completely. He's just a good guy and you can tell that's he's trustworthy and he's not going to do a sloppy job. I am 100% comfortable with him doing anything around my home. He absolutely has the best prices around. I have used several different pest control companies and Perry's is the best
- Perry's Pest ControlThey did a good job, they're not as expensive as Terminix, and they don't make you sign a contract. I would highly recommend them.
- Terminix - Paducah -Termite & Pest ControlI like Terminix, they do a really decent job. The people are nice that come every month. They're nice young men and I have no complaint with them. I think Terminix does a nice job. If I have a problem and I call them, they have somebody out here to take care of it. They always call to let you know when they're coming. They do it in a professional manner. I've been using them for a long time now
- Orkin Pest ControlThey are responsive to my needs, do a good job treating for pest control, they're effective, and I'm happy with them.
- Servall Termite & Pest ControlOf the businesses that I requested quotes from, they were the only ones that responded, so I was unable to compare prices. They responded promptly |and finished the job in just a few hours. I was more than satisfied with their work, and happy to pay the price for a good job.
- Perry's Pest ControlI knew I wanted to use a business that was locally owned and operated. I contacted Perry's Pest Control for service. His wife worked with me to find a date that was good for me. Came to treat home and was very efficient and friendly. Quality service with a smile!! No contract was required.
- Webb's Pest ControlThe guys who come out are really nice. They are considerate. They take their shoes off when they come in. I would use them in the future.
- Fulchers Termite & Pest ControlIt is a family-owned business and they are just fantastic. They are super nice people. They are very helpful. If you call, they are out the same day a lot of times. Sometimes, they do just an inspection and they don't even spray, so they don't even charge us for the inspection. They are just really top-notch
Pest Control Companies in Mayfield
- Business Description:Here at Crawlspace Crawlers we provide: Vapor Barrier Services, Encapsulations, Sump Pumps, Mold Remediation, and Floor Joist Repair.Recent Review:Better than expected! By far the best contractor I have ever hired! Very professional, knowledgeable, kind, and exceptional performance! Went above and beyond to ensure not only what he was hired for was completed, but provided a little extra! Cleaned up after job completion! Was exceptionally satisfieddebbie v.
- Business Description:Bluegrass Termite & Pest Control
- Business Description:COMPLETE PEST CONTROL. RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL, SERVING WESTERN KENTUCKY FOR OVER 55 YEARS. FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED BY ROBERT, JAMES AND DAVID FULCHER. SPECIALIZING IN ONE TIME PEST CONTROL. TERMITE SERVICE AGREEMENTS AVAILABLE. LICENSED IN KY & TN FLEXIBLE TERMS & FREE ESTIMATESRecent Review:Fulcher's Pest Control preformed the termite inspection when I purchased my home. I remember that they not only inspected but decided to treat a few potiental problem areas and didn't charge extra! When we had a bunch of black ants we couldn't get rid of, they were the company we called first. They were able to come that very day and spray for ants. Their work had a 30 day guarentee, but at the very end of the month I noticed the ants were back, but in a diffrent room. They worked with my schedule and sprayed again no charge. I believe that my home needed at least 3 treatments and by the last treatment I was expecting to pay for another service call. The extermator told me no charge, that they would make sure the ants were gone, not to worry about the 30 day guarentee. Their prices are half of what the chain name brand companies like Terminex charge. I will definatly use them againBethanie G.
- Business Description:Quality work. May hire additional employees. No sub contractors. Charges by the job or hour depending on the job. No travel/trip charges.Recent Review:Overall I was very pleased. He did the work in a timely manner. He kept all his receipts and just charged me the actual cost of the materials and then his labor was separate. He had someone working with him some days other days it was just him. He looked at other things and gave me his advice on this and that. Some of those are things I'll probably contact him for later on, some are things I will do myself. <br /> <br />My only real complaint was he threw away some things that I really wished he would not have thrown out. I didn't think it would be necessary to say "hey keep this, I'm gonna need it" but you might keep that in mind. Not a huge deal. He hung on to the obvious more important things and left them with me when the job was done. <br /Robert N.
- Business Description:When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi..Recent Review:I like Terminix, they do a really decent job. The people are nice that come every month. They're nice young men and I have no complaint with them. I think Terminix does a nice job. If I have a problem and I call them, they have somebody out here to take care of it. They always call to let you know when they're coming. They do it in a professional manner. I've been using them for a long time nowMargaret R.
- Business Description:When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi..Recent Review:I've probably been with them for several years. The service is a required service to keep my termite protection in place. They've been going up 10-20 percent a year, which is a little bit frustrating. Other than that they do the service but the prices keep climbing up. They charged $197.50 this last time but I worked with somebody and got it down to $157.50 but it took quite a while to get it done. They check to make sure that everything is okay. I have no objection to their quality. I never see them. I will continue to use them because I kind of feel locked into them right nowDebbie H.
- Business Description:Home Pro Advantage is a full service company specializing in Pest Control Management and Licensed Home Inspections.
- Business Description:RESIDENTAL AND COMMERCIAL
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Bugs, mice, birds, and other vermin can wreak havoc in homes if left unchecked. Follow this pest control inspection checklist to keep your home pest-free.
Ridding your kitchen of fruit flies can be done using different cleaning products and DIY fruit fly traps. Learn how to make your own fruit fly remedy by using products you likely have in the pantry—but know that patience is required.
Find pest exterminators in
pest exterminators in Mayfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Crawlspace CrawlersP.O. Box 182
Kevil, Kentucky 42053
- Crawlspace Crawlers
- Fulchers Termite & Pest Control800 State Route 97
Mayfield, Kentucky 42066
- Fulchers Termite & Pest Control
- Ron Rock Remodeling1123 Husband Rd
Paducah, Kentucky 42003
- Ron Rock Remodeling