Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Mayfield, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local garage builders.
Garage Builders in Mayfield
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We install the highest quality and industry-leading storm shelters and safe rooms in the Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky areas. The storm shelters can be installed in the garage or outdoors along with above ground safe rooms. Our goal is to provide families the protection needed to weather any storm. Whether it be our garage flush mounts or our outdoor storm shelters, we have one just right for any size familyRecent Review:John and his team were excellent from the first conversation to the install. He explained all the options and cost breakdown clearly and worked to ensure we were confident with our decision. He is VERY responsive and his team did an amazing job on the installation. They were timely, courteous and went out of their way to ensure every part of the install was to our expectations. They also cleaned up and ensured our space was spotless before they left. This was an excellent experience and we couldn't be happier with the piece of mind they provided at a great price. If you are considering a storm shelter do yourself a favor and give John a callNeftali A.
- Business Description:We offer a 5% discount to veterans.Recent Review:It went smoothly, just the rain delayed the project.Darrel S.
- Business Description:Free estimates, LLC we are all self contractors I run a three man crew. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:I never heard back from him after he looked at roof.Shawn H.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Do-It-Right Flooring and Repair offers all your flooring needs my two partners and myself can get any job you need done from residential to commercial we specialize in flooring but also offer many other services such as painting, pressure washing, general carpentry work, and anything else you need done we can get it done for you we Do-It-Right the first time around. Licensed and Insured. Free estimates senior & military discounts. We guarantee all work/craftsmanship and customer satisfaction ..
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Bob Gray.Recent Review:Exceptional company to deal with, extremely professional. Went above and beyond to help. <br /> <br />N D.
- Business Description:C.D.'s Building & Home Improvement is a local, family business .We provide all your remodeling and home improvement needs..doors,windows,kitchens,baths,interior & exterior trim,decks,remodels, cabinets,siding, custom wood work,inspections, consulting, and everything else home improvemt relate
- Business Description:At WAYSIDE-TREASURES WOODWORKING, we understand the need for a reliable company to get the small jobs done. You want a company you can trust to come into your home and get the job done right. We feel that the small jobs are just as important as the large jobs. A small job takes the same organization and planning as a large job, but in most cases, it does not require a permit or detailed architectural drawings. One of the major advantages of using a skilled Handymen is that they can do multip..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- South Fulton
- West Paducah
- Calvert City
garage builders in Mayfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3c's Construction4794 State Route 121
- 3c's Construction
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- Quality Builders4080 Oaks Rd
- Quality Builders
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Rod Layman Masonry
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.
- Wayside-Treasures Woodworking42 Barnett Cemetery Rd
- Wayside-Treasures Woodworking