Cables, cords, and wires are needed to power the devices in our homes, but hiding them all can be a real hassle. Learn 11 ways to put them out of sight.
Get matched with top Electricians in Mayfield, KY
There are 7 highly-rated local electricians.
Matching on Angi
Recent Electrician Reviews in Mayfield
- Electrical DetectivesElectrical Detective Jason did the walk through and evaluation on June 9, and we agreed to schedule the work in and quot;coolerand quot; fall temperatures since it included attic work. The team arrived right on time, and while completing the scheduled work, shared in a discussion of possible solutions to lighting situation on second floor (late 1950's work--surface mounted pull chain fixtures with bare/exposed bulbs. We agreed to Track lighting in bathroom and in second floor large room. Jason and Nathan were willing to discuss ideas and alternative solutions. The final job was done on time (ahead of clock time) and they and quot;cleaned upand quot; as they worked--they were able to picfk up their tools and carry them out as they left! Amazing! Jason has a world of experience, and was positively proactive in suggesting and quot;homeownerand quot; projects to complete the needed work [installing GFCI outlets in Kitchen, etc.]. These men are efficient, experienced, and obviously enjoy their work. Jason can't stop teaching! We will call Electrical Detectives when we are ready to and quot;wire the detached garageand quot;. We know the job will be done once and done right
- Russell Heating & Air LLCThey are excellent. The service was awesome. I was very pleased with them staying in contact. I ordered a generator unit and getting it took a little longer but that was more due to all the storms in the east coast. They did a great job as far as the install went. The way he installed my generator, he put it on a pad in a form of gravel and not on the ground so it would not sink in water. He really went above and beyond as far as the install. He really did an awesome job. He also stayed in contact, letting me know what was going on and answered all my questions. He installed it really well
- REED ELECTRIC, HEATING AND AIRThey are a very good and responsible company. I think that their prices are probably as close to everybody else. It is high but everybody else is too. I don't think I have got any problems with any of it. I have got a hardware store and they buy from me, but so do the other companies.
- Jim Walker Electric IncHe did a very good job. It needed all new electric throughout and we were very pleased. He is well known in the area and does top notch work. We would highly recommend him.
- Christian Heating and AirVery helpful and courteous on the phone. Arrived at the scheduled time - very nice and professional with me. Even though I had no idea what was wrong - he was polite. He identified what was wrong (something with the coils) and fixed it right there.
- B&M Heating & AirIt went great i couldnt have had it any better great guy very trusting very good all the way around. Thank You So Much B&M Heating & Air.
- RICK'S ELECTRIC INCDidn't "go" at all. I called and scheduled an appointment for an electrician to come to my home and give me an estimate. Electrician never arrived ......never called ..........and the company never called to follow-up. I won't call them again.
- Jeff Tynes ElectricI had an electrical fire in an older house I had. He completely rewired it and it took forever, he never showed up when he said he would, and when he did show up he spent most of the time sitting while other people did the work. Most of the work he did needed to be redone six months after his work because it was smoldering and almost caught fire again
Electricians in Mayfield
- Business Description:Mold, Water Damage Restorations, Paint, Storm, Fire, Flood, Hurricanes. Deck Repairs, General Contractor, RemodelingRecent Review:Kings Restorations did an amazing job, they answered all of our questions and concerns. They arrived quick and took care of our home after an overflowing toilet from the second floor bath. They made the process quick and pain free as far as cleaning the mess and billing the insurance. I highly recommend their teamClaudia C.
- Business Description:Hello, I'm Ryan Ballard with Veteran Restorations. You can also locate us on Facebook. My team provides a range of services to include electrical, concrete additions/crack repair and seal, roofing, furniture restoration, door hanging, screened in porch repair, landscaping, painting and more. We're an all in one service thanks to our diverse team of contractors whom are mostly also military trained veterans. We look forward to working with all of you in the Western, KY region!
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:We were able to fix things over the phone. He held back offering additional info to tell me how to clean up my computer because he wanted to be able to do it. Another computer person gave me detailed instructions to do so. Other than that, I had no complaintsLori A.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:I called Casablanca Fans earlier today about the need for a <br /> replacement part for their Casablanca Delta fan that was manufactured back in <br /> 1984 and no longer available. I was referred to "Ed Roberge" of <br /> Affordable Fans in New Hampshire (I live in the Philadelphia area). I had bought <br /> a part and was unsure of making the repair. Ed guided me through the <br /> replacement of the defective part by phone at no profit to himself. Ed is a knowledgeable <br /> serviceman and what?s more important, He puts the customer first? The way service <br /> used to be. <br /William H.
- Business Description:Counter Culture Plus is Lexington's most personal surface contractor. We have every award in Central Kentucky, including multiple Super Service Awards here, as well as the highest rating on Google, Houzz, Facebook and seemingly everywhere in our area for consistently and comprehensively delivering a superior experience. In 2018, after over a decade of service to the company, GJ Gerard purchased Counter Culture and his wife Jena, joined the already amazing team, including the legendary Lesli..Recent Review:For now, it's a job that hasn't been done, but I am submitting this review at this point because of the sub-par performance by the company this week. On May 5, we visited the office, paid the required 50% deposit, and signed the contract for purchasing and installing the countertops. I will say that every interaction up until then had been very professional and helpful. We had not done a project like this before and Leslie answered every question patiently and knowledgably. We set the morning of June 2 as the date for installation. We were told that the workers would arrive around 9:30 a.m. and all existing countertops had to be removed prior to their arrival. They would install the new ones, but they would not remove the old ones without an additional fee. We were given a copy of the contract with the installation date written on it. We heard nothing from the company after that date, but we did visit the store in late May to discuss backsplash options. We had a good conversation and agreed that we would wait until after the installation to choose a backsplash. We discussed the date of the installation because we still had to make sure we had a sink and faucet, but nothing was said that indicated any problem with the June 2 installation. On May 31, we donated our existing countertops and sink to the Habitat ReStore, leaving us with an unusable kitchen without running water. On June 1, the day before installation, I emailed a question to the store, but did not receive a response. On June 2, I took off work to be there for the installation. At 10:30, my phone rang and it was Counter Culture Plus. They said they were responding to my email from the day before, but that my question didn't matter because they couldn't do the installation today anyway. They said they were badly backed up by some other projects. They further said my countertop had not even been cut and they couldn't know when they would be able to reschedule the installation. I pointed out that I had taken off work to be there and, in response to their requirements, had made my kitchen unusable in anticipation of the installation. I pointed out that, if the countertops had not been cut, they knew days or even a week in advance they were not going to make the installation and had not said a word to me. They admitted that was a lack of communication on their part for which they were sorry. I don't question the sincerity of the apology, but I don't think the company recognizes how unprofessional this service was and the effect that it has had on me as a trusting customer. My family with teenage daughters now faces more than a week without a usable kitchen. Eating out and using paper plates and cups gets old and expensive quickly. You never realize how much you use your kitchen sink until you don't have one. I don't understand how a company that appears to be successful and professional cannot have a procedure for notifying customers with installation dates when they will not be able to do the service on that date. It appeared that even the call that I did receive on the scheduled date was only in response to the email I sent, not a call to inform me of the change or to apologize. I hope to edit this review later and add how the company bounced back and installed beautiful countertops and treated me like a valued customer, not a person whose time and money is not important to them. But for now, I am a dissatisfied customer and thought others looking for a countertop company should know that things might not go smoothly with this company, at least for nowDamon P.
- Business Description:Bathrooms and kitchens are our specialty. Remodeling and decks are our passion. Quality and safety is our goal. We are fully insured and very trustworthy.Recent Review:Job started on time as we had planned after everything was approved. Every morning, same time, never late they showed up ready to work. Every day asked if we were pleased and if we wanted to change anything. Very nice and extremely professional. Had an unplanned plumbing problem after they opened the wall and saw that our plumbing was old and needed to be fixed. COST NOTHING. Scott had said that he already had the materials and could fix it up right away and not to worry NO price increase. It's very seldom that you come across a company that doesn't try to nickel and dime you. Absolutely professional, called us Mr. and Mrs. Even though we told them to call us by our first name. We found that very respectful. Sometimes it's the little things that count. Had no problem leaving them in our home while we went out for the day. Also gave us a copy of their Certificate of Insurance with our name and address on it and we didn't even ask because we forgot about making sure they had insurance. Another thing is every time I called Scott to ask a question he ALWAYS answered his phone, and believe me, I ask ALOT of questions. They were so detail-oriented it was unbelievable. Just the little touches here and there made all the difference. I've recommended them many times over and told Scott to sent potential clients over to see his remarkable craftsmanship. Very reasonably priced! Please do not go for the lowest bid just because its low...take my advise! This is really one reputable company. Check out their website, call their referrals and see for yourself. <br /Kim S.
- Business Description:***We are not an electrical company; we do lightning protection and work with lightning rods. Protecting people, and their property for over 40 years! Helen is the Owner/Operator of Mid America Lightning rods, servicing customers in the Midwest, all the way down to Tennessee, Virginia and North Carolina - offering the following services: Lightning Protection - Install or Repair - Commercial & Residential.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:I was having problems with the installation of a Rind camera door bell. I talked to ring and the recommended Hello Tech to help me finsh the installation. They contacted me and came to the house the very next day . The technician was extremely helpfull and installed a jump wire so my exixting door bell wound be compatable with the Ring systeraymond c.
- Business Description:Electrical Contractors
- Business Description:Physical address: 1030 FAIRVIEW AVERecent Review:The installation of the pipes and rough ins for the sink, disposal, dishwasher were done the first day the plumber was there. He ran pex tubing from an adjacent room in the basement, the drains were ready for the lines to be installed. The plumber worked well with the carpenter and the electrician to schedule the work in a timely mannerMarlene s.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Outdoor kitchens are a great way to use your yard space with your family or entertaining. Here are some tips to keep your outdoor kitchen clean and maintained.
Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Find Electricians in
Electricians in Mayfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Counter Culture Plus944 National Ave
Lexington, Kentucky 40502
- Counter Culture Plus
- Danny Larcom Heating & Air Inc1600 W Main St
Union City, Tennessee 38261
- Danny Larcom Heating & Air Inc
- HELMING BROTHERS INC1030 Fairview Ave
Jasper, Indiana 47546
- HELMING BROTHERS INC
- Inner City Trades Inc374 Grundy Rd
Somerset, Kentucky 42501
- Inner City Trades Inc
- PK Heating & Cooling and Home Improvement729 Clareridge Ln
Centerville, Ohio 45458
- PK Heating & Cooling and Home Improvement
- Veteran Restorations1054 S 9th St
Mayfield, Kentucky 42066
- Veteran Restorations
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020