A chain-link fence helps secure your yard without blocking the views. Find out the cost to install a chain-link fence, including posts, gates, and privacy slats.
Get matched with top fence companies in Mayfield, KY
There are 5 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Mayfield
- Homecore LTDHomecorp showed up at sunrise and didn't quit until just before sundown. They were polite and professional, did quality work, cleaning up the work area when they were done. Great work ethic I would Definitely hire them again.
- Rodney Hall Custom HaulingDid not hire and wouldn't recommend anyone hire. A POS who keeps his female dog that is in heat on a chain outside and then shoots male dogs with shotgun as they go to his house. My dog suffers from seizures now due to this POS. Can't wait to see karma have her way with him.
- Carolina Creations Pools & Landscapes IncEverything went excellent, from the initial sales contact through the completion of the job. The final result was excellent, they didn't have the particular type of pool that we wanted, but they had a new mold made and we got the first one of these pools installed in the area. It makes for a great attraction at the rental area we own
- AAA Fence LLCI called AAA Fence to get an estimate for some fence repair to keep my small dogs from getting out of the fence. My call was answered immediately and an appointment was set up within the next few days for someone to come look at my fence and give me an estimate for what I wanted. A very professional looking gentleman arrived at my home as scheduled. We walked the perimeter of the fence as I explained the problem. The gentleman cam up with a solution right away and gave me a general estimate of what the services would cost. He stated that he would call me after the weekend with a specific price. He called me back after the weekend with a price of $264.75 and stated that it may be a little more if his guys add posts to fill the gaps but would still be under $300. I told him that I needed to discuss this with my husband. He stated that he would call back the next day with a price on the posts and schedule a day to begin, should I want the services done. He never called back. I called AAA Fence within the next few days and the gentleman answered the phone. He apologized for not calling. It took him a few minutes to pull my file. He still didn't have a price for me for the posts. As this was late in the afternoon on a Friday, he told me he would call me on Monday morning, give me the price for the posts, and let me know if his guys were coming that morning or Tuesday morning. I never received a phone call. It poured down raining all day Monday so I didn't really expect his guys to come fix the fence on that day. His guys just showed up at 7:30am on Tuesday and went to work on the fence. They never came to the door to verify the address or to warn me they were there. I just peeked outside after they startled me from a nice slumber and assumed that they were the fence guys. I walked outside and checked their work a couple of times because I wasn't sure they would ask me to come outside and check when they were finished. Other than the unprofessional manner in which the job was set up, AAA Fence did a wonderful job adding 3 fence posts to close the gaps and running a strip of rigid metal along the bottom of the fence securing with sturdy metal ties to keep the dogs from pushing out under the fence. The guys never knocked on the door or asked for payment before they left. I received an invoice in the mail for the amount first quoted about a week later. They ended up not even charging me for the posts
- AAA Fence LLCI really liked them and they did a good job. They were punctual, fast, and polite. They have very competitive pricing. I have recommended them to people who have asked.
- Morris FencingIt was one of the worst experiences I have ever had with a contractor. After I agreed to the price for the quality of fence I ordered, Morris Fencing installed less quality materials agreed to, in addition they installed the fence 11 feet from where I asked them to place it. They did this in order to save themselves 22 feet of fence and labor, which in turn cost me 11 feet X 400 feet of pasture and increased my front maintainance by the same amount of space. They argued too that I changed my mind from the entrance going straight out from my custom gates to a 45 degree angle, which they claimed cost them more money. I did not change my mind on this point. I always wanted it at an angle, as I have plans for a rock entrance. And, as I pointed out to them, that they did not loose money making the fence at an angle, but saved themselves material and labor by not making it straight from the gates. I guess they could not do the math! When I said I wasn't happy with the placement of the fence Mr.Morris said he would move it. The very next day he said he would only move it if I paid to have it moved. Within a few days he filed a Materialmen's Lien on my property. He is not a man of his word! Rather than hiring a lawyer and going through the legal hassel I went ahead and paid him for my unsatisfactory fence. The funny thing is, earlier this year I got Morris Fence a 200K job at a friend of mine's estate. I guess he forgot about that good deed. I doubt I get him anymore work. Also, he knew where my propery line was because previously this year they put up a 700 foot stockade fence along the side of my property to the property line in the front, where I wanted the horse fence placed! The price of this fence was just over $6000. I do not recomment Morris Fence to do honorable work. Thank you, Dan MacPhai
Fencing Contractors in Mayfield
- Business Description:Here at Natures Way Contracting & Landscape we specialize in many areas. We provide services for fence installation, deck and railing repair or replace including building new, install and service irrigation systems, fix grading issues, and yard clean ups. We also do interior repairs as in painting, drywall repairs, remolding, and more. We are license and insured and can provide that information. We are a small business that strives on customer service.Recent Review:I am very happy with my new porch floor. Turns out the floor was tilted as my joists had rotted. Frank was able to get the necessary materials and finish the job in a very timely manner. Frank recommended the AZEK porch flooring and I am very happy with itJane F.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:I found them on Angie's List. They were very responsive and called me back right away. They were busy and sent someone out within a week or so. He looked at our property, we had some steps that were eroding and we don't need their services at all. He suggested getting a general contractor and rerouting the water away from our house, the drainage. It was good. It was just an estimate, so there wasn't a charge. Since he couldn't see anything that they could do, then there was no charge. He was very helpful and honest. He was very knowledgeable and I felt he knew what he was talking about. I appreciated that he didn't try to do a service that we didn't need. They got very high reviewsSUSAN S.
- Business Description:Bathrooms and kitchens are our specialty. Remodeling and decks are our passion. Quality and safety is our goal. We are fully insured and very trustworthy.Recent Review:Our bathrooms are back to back. The master bath was smaller than the guest bath and we needed just the opposite. We called Scott to come and give us ideas and estimates. From the very beginning Scott exhibited the professionalism and knowledge that we were seeking in a contractor. We explained what we wanted and he took measurements and pictures. He came back with different designs and ideas to help us accomplish our goal. Scott never tried to push us into a decision, always gave us plenty of time to think about what we wanted, in fact, encouraged us to do so. We picked out vanities,vanity tops, marble for the showers, flooring, shower, faucet and light fixtures, paint colors, heated flooring etc. Scott ordered the materials and had them delivered. From the start to the finish, Scott and Johnny were very careful <strong>not </strong>to make more of a mess than the job would cause. Every morning they would lay down runners on the floors and when it came time to drywall, they hung plastic sheeting so as not to allow too much dust into the rest of the house. Every afternoon they would clean up, show us their progress, tell us what their plan was for the following day and ask if we had any questions. Always on time- if not, Scott would call and let us know why. Worked until they accomplished what they had planned for the day. Definitely not 9 to 5. One day when we ran into major plumbing issues in the basement, they stayed until 7 p.m. when they were satisfied that the problem was solved. They worked one bathroom at a time so we would have the other to use. In the end, both bathrooms were taken down to studs, plumbing and electrical wiring rerouted, a bedroom closet made smaller and a built-in bookcase removed from a living room wall. We gained a ton of space in the master bath, enough for a double vanity and a five foot shower. The guest bath was made smaller but actually looks larger because we made better use of the space. <br /> The Pergo in the living room and hall is gorgeous. Scott has a ton of samples and if you don't see what you like, you can find something you do like and he will order it. The floor needed some leveling and there were angles to work around but again, great job. We will be calling him back to install it in our bedroom. <br /> We would highly recommend Scott for your remodeling needs. You are welcome to come out and see the finished product. <br /kate k.
- Business Description:We specialize in decks, patios, porches, concrete pouring, driveways, walkways, sideways, stone/brick work, masonry services, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Homecorp showed up at sunrise and didn't quit until just before sundown. They were polite and professional, did quality work, cleaning up the work area when they were done. Great work ethic I would Definitely hire them againBill W.
- Business Description:We install the highest quality and industry-leading storm shelters and safe rooms in the Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky areas. The storm shelters can be installed in the garage or outdoors along with above ground safe rooms. Our goal is to provide families the protection needed to weather any storm. Whether it be our garage flush mounts or our outdoor storm shelters, we have one just right for any size familyRecent Review:I was one of the first customers for this company. It’s a product you hope you never need but you’re grateful if you do. They were so professional, courteous, knowledgeable and we are having a second shelter installed by this company in our new construction home next month. I refer them to everybody I can findCiera N.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Had to call to get a response on delivery of fencing after 3 weeks. Fencing arrived, but missing critical components. Later found same components much cheaper at Trident Corp. Never heard back from Pet Playgrounds when I called/emailed about an additional fenceLaurie O.
- Business Description:Over 18 years of experience of landscaping, trucking and excavation experience. Family owned and operated with an ability to see the end result before we even begin.
- Business Description:MTK Exteriors
- Business Description:20+ years Construction/Master Carpenter experience. 7+ years in one of a kind custom Treehouse's with slides, rock walls, ziplines, bucket pulls, trap doors, etc. Custom Sheds and furniture. Custom wood tables to custom porch swings. We accept all major credit cards and Pay-Pal. $200 Consultation fee (goes towards project)
- Business Description:DBA Home Services & A CutAbove Handyman. ACA Handyman Solutions, brings to our well appreciated customers of the mid-south, prompt, reliable, courteous service. We offer affordable solutions to all your repair and construction needsRecent Review:Everything was excellent from start to finish! They are very easy to deal with and the workers are very efficient and capable. They were able to suggest different options and ideas that I hadn't thought of to ensure that I received the best price possible. I HIGHLY recommend them. <br /Rhonda L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Installing a privacy fence can enhance security, boost curb appeal, and help you and your family feel comfortable when outdoors. Learn how much a privacy fence will cost you, from vinyl to wood, in this pricing guide for homeowners.
No two fences are the same; this is why you’ll find fence installation costs are all over the place. But by using this cost breakdown, you’ll come to learn how the cost of fence installation varies on length, material, and property type.
Find fence companies in
fence companies in Mayfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42103
- ACA Handyman Solutions
- Kentucky Lake RemodelingPO Box 98
New Concord, Kentucky 42076
- Kentucky Lake Remodeling
- Midway Fence Company493 Midway Rd.
MURRAY, Kentucky 42071
- Midway Fence Company
- Natures Way Contracting and Landscape4648 Carpenter Bridge Rd
Harrington, Delaware 19952
- Natures Way Contracting and Landscape
- STAN'S NURSERY1048 STATE ROUTE 849 E
BOAZ, Kentucky 42027
- STAN'S NURSERY
- Tennessee Storm Shelters191 Knob Hill Dr
Waverly, Tennessee 37185
- Tennessee Storm Shelters
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
Lancaster, Kentucky 40444
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- Woodall Companies Roofing and Construction607 South 4th Street B
MURRAY, Kentucky 42071
- Woodall Companies Roofing and Construction