Foundation problems often show up as other issues first. Learn the key signs of foundation problems so you can take the right action quickly. We’ll help you identify potential issues with your home's foundation, plus advise on what to do.
Get matched with top foundation contractors in Fort Thomas, KY
There are 34 highly-rated local foundation contractors.
Recent Foundation Repair Reviews in Fort Thomas
- AquaProof IncAquaProof gives 1st class service and quality It is rare for me to find a contractor that goes above and beyond my expectations. Danny and his team at AquaProof wildly exceeded them. My daughter recently bought a house in Covington built in 1890. The structural inspection showed a dire need to have the stacked rock wall fortified and waterproofed. Several companies in the foundation and structural repair business declined to bid on the jobdue to the complexity and risk involved. AquaProof knew exactly what to do and how to do it. The quote was fair and in line with other quotes that I’d received. What sold me on Aquaproof was their solution would give me better quality and security that the repair was done correctly The crew that did the work was amazing. There were glitches and unexpected problems but they knew how to resolve them; they did so at no additional cost even though to tool more time and materials. The communication and attention to detail during the two days of the job was excellent. When finished they went above and beyond by repairing the landscape. This is a good company with good people and excellent service. You should definitely consider them for what you need. Jim Murra read less
- AquaProof IncI had a small, 1st floor bathroom that was an addition at one point, I think. Slab on grade. The foundation for this room was cracked and leaking water, underneath the bathroom floor. Don't ask me how we found out. ;-P A lot of foundation companies did not get back to me, I think because the job was too small (because I did not want to waterproof my entire basement. AquaProof was responsive and well-priced. They dug the foundation out all around the bathroom, patched the crack with concrete, then tar. Laid a drain tile around the foundation, then tied it into an existing storm line. On the inside, they bolted on concrete strips over top of the crack, then filled in the floor with concrete. Knocked everything out in two days! It's rained heavily several times in the months since then, and no more leaks read less
- AquaProof IncVery good experience. The owner personally came out and provided an estimate. We were scheduled within a couple of weeks. The crew came in and were very professional and well equipped. Owner checked-in on the job. Job was finished on time and on budget. We would definitely work with AquaProof again.
- Ohio Basement AuthorityFrom the initial visit with Matt F., to the installation crew of Casey J., Bret B., Allen-Michael T., everything was as smooth as clockwork. We would definitely recommend this company and this crew.
- Ohio Basement AuthorityWill and his associates did a wonderful job. They were very efficient and left no mess. The work was finished quickly and we have had no leak since completion.
- Indiana Foundation ServiceThe total job was well done and has a life time warranty as long as the house is here. They worked very hard and cleaned up as they went I was always kept informed when any problems arose and had input on how to proceed.
- Everdry Waterproofing of CincinnatiI bought my house in 2016 and the house came with the everdry warranty. In 2017 my sump pump went out and it was an emergency so I went to a hardware store and got a new one and everdry was kind enough to reimburse me for the cost to fix it due to it being their pump. And in 2018 I found a leak on the back of our house coming through a crack in the foundation. Within 3 days they were at my house and had it fixed in no time. 100% recommend this company to anyone that needs a dry basement read less
- Stealth FoundationTheir work ethic is amazing! We are impressed that they were able to complete the job in 2 days. They truly did leave the area as clean as possible and we are thankful for that, even though it was just a basement space used for storage. We were grateful for walking us through the process and adjusting the plan when we had an additional request read less
- Jaco WaterproofingI can't recommend them enough!!! Excellent Service & Trustworthy! I recently bought a new house which had a few cracks in the foundation. Jaco was able to do an initial inspection and gave us a reasonable quote. However, during the initial quote we weren't able to look behind the drywall as we didn't own the house yet. When we tore back the drywall we found that the problem was MUCH worse than the initial house inspection had revealed and I was worried. Josh with Jaco was able to talk me through all the possible options and even guided me on which options were the most economical and which ones were the smartest for the long term solution. He even had suggestions on how to best maintain and prevent any issues in the future. They kept in constant communication as issues evolved and made a point to keep me informed. Its so rare to find someone who evokes so much trust. I had called in a Structural Engineer to get a second opinion (to be safe) and he had nothing but positive things to say about Jaco as well. Overall the pricing was VERY reasonable and I never felt pressured into a sale (I even compared pricing to a few other companies and their prices were extremely fair). I will 100% be recommending them to others read less
- Stealth Foundationif you are having problems with your house foundation, look no further. HIRE THESE GUYS!!! They did a great job! Very courteous. Very timely. Very professional. they came out at 8:00 AM and were done by 2:30. Also gave me a free estimate and recommended another company for some brick repair.
Foundation Repair Contractors in Fort Thomas
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help cust.. read lessRecent Review:We had an extremely positive experience with Ohio Basement Authority. We had an excellent experience with Tyler who we purchased the services from and an excellent experience from both of the installers themselves - Stephen and Ivan. They went above and beyond throughout (too many examples to list) and were professional, friendly and courteous with a strong work ethic and principles. A few unexpected problems arose during the installation and they took ownership and made it right. I could not have been more impressed. Lastly, after all of the work was done, Tyler swung by to check how things went and even offered to help put things back in the basement. Excellent experience and cannot recommend Ohio Basement Authority enough read lessMatt G.
- Business Description:Don't Just Waterproof it, AquaProof It!! With over 35 years experience AquaProof is the leader and authority in repairing all your basement waterproofing, drainage, and structural repair needs. We are fully licensed, insured, and follow all safety requirements that exceed OSHA standards. We have won the Super Service Award on Angie's List from 2006 to 2015! We offer a senior citizen discount of 10% up to $850. AquaProof will customize a solution to fit your specific needs. Job Minimum of $2,000 read lessRecent Review:AquaProof gives 1st class service and quality It is rare for me to find a contractor that goes above and beyond my expectations. Danny and his team at AquaProof wildly exceeded them. My daughter recently bought a house in Covington built in 1890. The structural inspection showed a dire need to have the stacked rock wall fortified and waterproofed. Several companies in the foundation and structural repair business declined to bid on the jobdue to the complexity and risk involved. AquaProof knew exactly what to do and how to do it. The quote was fair and in line with other quotes that I’d received. What sold me on Aquaproof was their solution would give me better quality and security that the repair was done correctly The crew that did the work was amazing. There were glitches and unexpected problems but they knew how to resolve them; they did so at no additional cost even though to tool more time and materials. The communication and attention to detail during the two days of the job was excellent. When finished they went above and beyond by repairing the landscape. This is a good company with good people and excellent service. You should definitely consider them for what you need. Jim Murra read lessJim M.
- Business Description:Acculevel is your foundation repair expert, serving Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio and been in business since 1996. Most of our repairs come with a life of the structure warranty. Acculevel begins by evaluating your entire foundation system, checking your property for the signs and causes of foundation failure. From foundation & crawlspace repair to waterproofing & encapsulation systems, Acculevel can help you protect your home-- possibly the most valuable investment you'll ever make. .. read lessRecent Review:I'm very pleased. I had concerns about dust and fumes from the epoxy. The dust was minimal and fumes were not an issue at all. If I had to do it all over again, I'd set up a box fan with filters, as I've seen on YouTube, but even without that, the dust was not overwhelming. The workers arrived on time, explained what they were going to do and welcomed my checking in on them. When they went to lunch, they cleaned up their work area, (even put the toilet seat down in the basement bathroom), something I didn't expect at all. I had questions when they were at lunch, and the salesman got the answers I needed quickly. A couple of things I would change about this process: 1. After they were done, cleaned the area for the day, and put their equipment away, one of the workers invited me downstairs to approve their work. If I had not approved, it was a bit late for me to object as they were packed and ready to go. I suggest in the future the homeowner be asked for their approval before everything's packed up. Their work looked good, but this seemed like a manipulative tactic that wasn't appreciated. 2. The more experienced of the two workers explained early on that he needed to remove some insulation but assured me he'd put it back when he was done. When I saw that he'd not put it back, I mentioned it. He refused to put it back, saying "It doesn't matter". It was an odd way to end a perfect job up to that point. I was totally pleased with how everything was handled, and then that comment and behavior from him just put a bad taste in my mouth. That evening or the next day, I received a very nice gift from the company that was just a really nice touch. A couple of weeks later, we had heavy rains and I experienced water along the walls where the work was done. Within a week of me raising the concern, an arrangement for a technician to visit my home was made. I appreciate their prompt attention to the matter. I expect it's very simple like needing more epoxy at the base of the straps, so I decided to go ahead and submit this review. It's difficult to find trustworthy people to do work in your home. I'm very relieved I found a company that is totally worthy of that trust and highly recommend Acculevel. The work they did looks good and solid read lessLora B.
- Business Description:Stealth Foundation is a family owned and operated foundation repair and waterproofing business which services the Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana area. We have been repairing foundations for the last 30 years. Dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of integrity and commitment, we offer state of the art products and competitive pricing. Our goal is to provide our clients with peace of mind and to exceed their expectations and requirements. Stealth Foundation has an excellent rep.. read lessRecent Review:Their work ethic is amazing! We are impressed that they were able to complete the job in 2 days. They truly did leave the area as clean as possible and we are thankful for that, even though it was just a basement space used for storage. We were grateful for walking us through the process and adjusting the plan when we had an additional request read lessJanice M.
- Business Description:For over 30 years, The Basement Doctor has provided basement and crawl space waterproofing, structural repair, humidity control, and concrete lifting services for Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky homes with award-winning service. As a part of the Basement Systems Network of dealers, we have exclusive access to over 30 patented products, which allows us to design an effective and permanent solution for every type of wet basement problem. Selecting the right contractor to let into your home is a .. read lessRecent Review:They explained things well and the work is scheduled.Joe B.
- Business Description:As an experienced professional in the waterproofing and foundation industry. We are a certified FASFLO dealer who has been in business since 1978. Serving Lexington, Louisville, and all Central, Northern, and Eastern Kentucky locations. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:The project went smoothly. The crew finished the work in the rain.Joe W.
- Business Description:I am a Commercial/Residential Sub Contractor with 10 employees. I have 25 years experience in the Masonry Business. 30 % down for materials and supplies, Remainder due upon completion of job.Recent Review:Mark and his assistant Jason did an expert and thorough job on the above repairs. They did professional and polished work. I also liked that I did not have to contact an estimator who would then send out someone else from his company to do the work. Instead, Mark and his partner ARE the company; you talk directly to them, and they discuss the work, explaining exactly what needs to be done--and then they do it read lessMark L.
- Business Description:The B-Dry® System Wet Basement Waterproofing Process has been used in homes nationwide for over 50 years. Installed in over 300,000 homes and growing, it has been tried and tested in alleviating wet basement problems caused by a number of reasons. In 1986, it was even awarded a patent from the United States Government! Our basement waterproofing systems are warranted and designed to protect your home from problems caused by a high water table, heavy wet soil, cracks or seams in the floor a.. read lessRecent Review:The B-dry team arrived around 9:00am and had the sump pump installed and everything cleaned up by 12:30. I have a finished basement but they only had to take up 4.5 tiles to complete the installation. The crew was professional and answered my questions when asked read lessJustin L.
- Business Description:Award winning on Better Business Bureau. Ever-Clean Clog Free Gutters provides the Most Dependable and Superior Maintenance and Clog Free Gutter System on the Market Today for Residential Homes and Commercial Businesses. Call us today for your FREE estimate! (513) 745-0535. Watch our gutters in action here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZtXDEtXii read lessRecent Review:Crew arrived on time and started work. They were quick and appeared to be very experienced with hanging gutters. The plan included changing some of the downspouts to give the home a better appearance. This appears to have worked well so far. Pricing was inline with other bids we received for the same work. Even in very heavy rain the gutters do not overflow, it will take some time before we can determine if the "ever clean" is as advertised read lessAnn J.
- Business Description:Family owned total renovation company with over 40 years of experience! Serving the Tri-State area, can do just about anything, while keeping you within budget. We are a small business of 3 to 4 employees, give FREE ESTIMATES and each job is negotiable upon payment depending on the job. Please call to schedule read lessRecent Review:I highly recommend TriState Contractors. Herman and his crew were terrific, very attentive to every detail and very respectful of our home. Herman helped us come up with a detailed plan on how to reconfigure our kitchen. family room and basement within our budget. We are so happy with the results, it's like we have a brand new house read lessArlene W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful foundation repair contractor articles
Cracks in your home’s concrete foundation may scare you, but they’re not a reason for panic. Learning to distinguish between ordinary wear and signs of bigger structural problems can give you peace of mind and help you take action when needed.
Before building your dream house, you need to decide which foundation is right for it. Discover the pros and cons of the two most popular foundation options, slab or crawl space, to make an educated decision. Plus, find out the costs of each.
Find foundation contractors in
- Fort Wright
- Park Hills
- Highland Heights
- Cold Spring
- Crescent Springs
- Crestview Hills
- Villa Hills
- Lakeside Park
- Saint Bernard
- Fort Mitchell
- Silver Grove
foundation contractors in Fort Thomas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Notch Above Remodeling Co.104 Lawndale Ave. B
- A-1 Concrete Leveling Cincinnati4124 31st Ave
- A1-Masonry Solutions llc3 E 29th st
- AB Intro-Spect Residential Home Inspections2853 Bentbrook Dr
- Acculevel Inc9495 N Waldron Rd
- Across Town Foundation Solutions2445 E Galbraith Rd
- Advanced Construction Services LLC7660 Industrial Road
- AED Construction3 Maplecrest St.
- All American Construction429 Dell Street
- All Bills Construction6451 Todd Dr
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- AquaProof Inc12097 Mosteller Rd
- Atonik Enterprises, LLC.6665 Muddy Creek Rd
- A Notch Above Remodeling Co.
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC6364 W Fork Rd
- B A Klaene and Son Masonry LLC8439 Wuest Rd
- B DRY SYSTEM3481 Concord Hennings Mill Rd
- B&M Construction2829 Queen City Ave 8
- Basement Armor7215 Fowler Ave
- Basement Help928 State Rte 28
- BASEMENT SOLUTIONS1026 MAPLE AVE
- Basement Worx Waterproofing, LLC1208 Emily Dr
- Boiman & Myers Inc7324 Buena Vista
- boles concrete construction155 hawk dr
- Brewster Construction LLC618 Shepherd Dr
- Buckeye Structure1020 Marcie Ln
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC
- C. Jackson Construction LLC8879 Locust Street
Cross Plains, Indiana
- C.A.T.S. Construction Services18 Needmore St
- Carol's Custom Concrete7006 Clovernoll Dr
North Collage Hill, Ohio
- Chimney & Masonry repair100 hill street suite #104
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Cincinnati Foundation Company300 E Business Way Ste 200
- Cincinnati Foundation Repair & Waterproofing3231 Bishop St
- Cincinnati Structural Solutions9536 Cincinnati Columbus Rd
- Cincinnati's Everlasting Electric5244 Ralph Ave # 1
- Clayzen Consulting2286 Endovalley Dr
- CLEAR CHOICE9210 Marshall Rd
- Cole Engineering Solutions234 Dry Creek Rd
- Complete Home Restorations1667 First Ave
- Complete Structural InstallationsPO Box 58 512 W Lexington Ave
- Construction Solutions Home Improvement3151 Madison Rd
- Cook Waterproofing & Foundation Repair2770 Highland Ave
- Cornerstone Development Inc3047 Pond Run Rd
New Richmond, Ohio
- C. Jackson Construction LLC
- Dadstasks Painting and Remodeling LLC3299 Sharpsville Road
- DAY PRECISION WALL INC5715 STATE ROUTE 128
- Devon and Malvern Construction Staffing Solution117 W Jefferson St
- Dimensions Inc5166 Sugar Camp Rd
- DOKER BRICK CONTRACTORS4142 FARMWOOD CT
- Done Rite Const421 Manchester St
- Dwyer Co6083 Schumacher Park Dr
West Chester, Ohio
- Dadstasks Painting and Remodeling LLC
- Gary Kramer Company5915 Day Road
- GEOTECH INDUSTRIES LLC7296 Wethersfield Dr
- GERDES MASONRY & CONCRETE LLC3290 Kruer Ct
Ft Mitchell, Kentucky
- Glenn Mills Outdoor Solutions5427 Nelson Rd
Rising Sun, Indiana
- Godsey Construction604 Elwood St
- Greater Dayton Construction Group4197 Research Blvd
- Gary Kramer Company
- H Glasgow Construction Co7138 Miami Ave
- H2 Custom2848 Greenbrook Ln
- HAGGARD CONSTRUCTION5243 IDLEWILD RD
- Healthy Basement Concepts,LLC4889 Mercedes Dr Unit A
Liberty Township, Ohio
- Helping Hands Construction LLC2041 Horseshoe Bend Rd
- Hicon Inc93 Caldwell Dr St A
- Hillcrest Property Management, LLC1655 Burlington Pike Ste 107
- Hinsford Building & Remodeling819 Vine St Unit 3
- Hollon Construction & Roofing Co Inc10640 Hamilton Ave
- Home Pro Solutions7211 Bridges Rd
- Hughes Construction Co4992 Gray Rd.
- H Glasgow Construction Co
- J Michael Companies4930 Provident Dr
- J.A.Schroder & Sons L.L.C.2626 Ocosta Ave
- Jack Boiman Sons & Daughters Inc9650 Cilley Rd
- Jacksons Top Notch Trades8212 Morrow-Rossburg Rd
- Jaco Waterproofing4350 Wade Mill Rd
- Jbs Excavating & Basement Repair
- JMO Construction5862 Allison Ave
- Johnson Painting & Home Improvement10217 Locust Pike
Ryland Heights, Kentucky
- Johnston Magee Contractors, LLC130 Junedale Dr
- Joseph Construction ServicesPO Box 128
- J Michael Companies
- LRH Contracting3273 Harris Rd
- LRH Contracting
- M & S Masonry Contractor, LLC.4166 Long Lake Dr. 15213
- Maksim Roofing LLC1601 Scott Blvd Unit 3
- MASONRY ARTS CORP568 GARDEN WAY
Ft Mitchell, Kentucky
- MCAARON MARTIN CONSTRUCTION CO2256 RICE ST
- Michael Montgomery w/ Buyers Protection Group20 E. Voorhees
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- Mold Foundation Specialist Llc2287 Hibiscus Dr
- M & S Masonry Contractor, LLC.
- Ohio Basement Authority1270 Hillsmith Dr
- Ohio Basement Authority
- PAPNER CONSTRUCTION and LANDSCAPING llc964 ANDERSON FERRY
- PAPNER CONSTRUCTION and LANDSCAPING llc