Stealth Foundation

Founded 1983 • With Angi since February 2012

Stealth Foundation is a family owned and operated foundation repair and waterproofing business which services the Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana area. We have been repairing foundations for the last 30 years. Dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of integrity and commitment, we offer state of the art products and competitive pricing. Our goal is to provide our clients with peace of mind and to exceed their expectations and requirements. Stealth Foundation has an excellent reputation, offering a wide variety of solutions for your water and foundation repair problems. Every problem is not the same and therefore every solution is not the same. Furthermore, we do not use high-pressure sales techniques and will never sell you something you do not need. Guaranteeing our work for the life of the structure, we are committed to 100% customer satisfaction. References are always available and we are engineer recommended. Additional Phone Number: 8593561002...

A Service Provider's profile image

+6 more images

foundation repair (117)basement waterproofing (48)well & water pump repair (6)concrete repair (2)mudjacking (1)decks & porches (1)

01/23/2021

Janice M.

Their work ethic is amazing! We are impressed that they were able to complete the job in 2 days. They truly did leave the area as clean as possible and we are thankful for that, even though it was just a basement space used for storage. We were grateful for walking us through the process and adjusting the plan when we had an additional request.

Description of Work
Bowing foundation needed steel supports installed

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

01/19/2021

Pat G.

if you are having problems with your house foundation, look no further. HIRE THESE GUYS!!! They did a great job! Very courteous. Very timely. Very professional. they came out at 8:00 AM and were done by 2:30. Also gave me a free estimate and recommended another company for some brick repair.

Description of Work
Foundation repair

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

12/14/2020

Chris H.

all went as planned. Did a great job.

Description of Work
Sump Pump installation

Category concrete repair, basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

10/21/2020

Rob S.

Excellent! Project completed in a timely manner and at the quoted price.

Description of Work
Foundation repair and drainage tile replacement.

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

10/03/2020

Carol F.

This company did an outstanding job installing piers to support and raise the foundation of my coal room. They were very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

09/28/2020

Jon B.

From quote to completion everything was done as described. The quality of work was excellent. All workers were polite and courteous. The work crews cleaned up after themselves and left the area they were working in cleaner than the rest of my basement. Stealth Foundation exceeded my expectations in all areas. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

09/28/2020

Judith C.

Great!!! They arrived before time. Completed the work with great ease and they had complete answers to all my questions. There was no mess when they left at the end of the day.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

08/25/2020

Josh B.

Highly HIGHLY recommend! They came out and fixed a basement leak in the corner, AND installed 7 i-beams to stop by basement wall from moving in. All within 4 hours! They also went above and beyond to make sure we could finish the basement wall they fixed. Ensuring bolts weren't too long to get in the way of future dry wall. And ensuring they were spaced out away from where studs would go. And some how they were able to install the beams around existing pipes/electrical, I really thought we'd have to cut/move some things around.

Description of Work
Basement wall was moving in + a leak in the corner

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

Review for Stealth Foundation - 1020 Marcie Ln, Milford, OH - 38831783

06/11/2020

Alex L.

I contracted with Stealth Foundation to stabilize an outdoor chimney as a condition of the sale of my home. The work was complex, but they explained it well, completed it in a day and provided all of the paperwork for us to complete the sale. The team was extremely responsive and professional before, during and after the project. I will use them again should I need them and am happy to offer this very positive recommendation.

Description of Work
Helical pilings to stabilize outdoor chimney

Category decks, basement waterproofing, mudjacking, foundation repair

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

05/21/2020

Regina M.

Very very satisfied. I have been putting up with the water for 3 year's. Was given a recommendation from a neighbor. received a free estimate, the work was superior and very professional. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Repair

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

09/04/2019

Denny K.

Stealth Foundation did an excellent job. We needed drainage tiles laid along 2 walls of our foundation and a sump pump installed. The crew was excellent. They were thorough, efficient, and were eager to answer any questions we had. I was expecting it to be a messy job but it wasn't at all. They took care to create as little mess as possible and cleaned up well after the job was done. I would highly recommend Stealth Foundation.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 08/12/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you! We appreciate you taking time to share the positive experience you had with the Stealth team. It was truly a pleasure for everyone to get to know you and Mark while working at your beautiful home!

08/15/2019

Barbara D.

I was pleased with the estimate. When we moved items to prepare for the work, we discovered sitting water which we didn't see because of a huge old workbench. I called the owner who came out and to get a new estimate. It was very reasonable. The workers were all there on time, worked diligently, and cleaned up afterward. I definitely would recommend this company.

Description of Work
Wall supports

Category basement waterproofing, wells, foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/15/2017

Thank you for trusting us with your foundation. We are very pleased that you are happy. Please let us know if you need anything.

07/26/2019

Ron M.

They were punctual and completed the work in 3 hours. They were very polite, explained what was done, and cleaned up the area.

Description of Work
Fix two concrete seams in basement that were leaking during heavy rains.

Work Completed On 07/09/2019

Thanks for taking the time to give a review.

07/25/2019

Bobbi B.

Stealth foundation was extremely responsive, they evaluated the situation the same day as contact. They were extremely professional and answered all of our questions.

Description of Work
Sump pump installation

Work Completed On 07/18/2019

Review for Stealth Foundation - 1020 Marcie Ln, Milford, OH - 38005629

Thank you for taking the time to review.

07/03/2019

Maria W.

They came early, worked hard and finished earlier than I expected. They were professional and cleaned up afterwards. I’d highly recommend!

Description of Work
Basement leaking

Work Completed On 07/03/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We are very happy to here your experience.

07/03/2019

Matt M.

Awesome. Steve has always been a very cost effect solution to the many foundation problems I have had to fix. He is always prompt in getting me a quote and very responsive when I need follow up paperwork or answers to any questions.

Description of Work
I have had several foundations repaired

Work Completed On 07/03/2019

Thanks so much for the positive review. It is much appreciated.

05/21/2019

Dave O.

They did a great job and I have had no problems. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They waterproofed my basement and put in structural support on my foundation wall.

Work Completed On 04/08/2019

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you

04/24/2019

Vicki G.

Steve is a very honest professional. He has come to my house twice (two separate concerns a year apart) and given me his professional opinion which did not involve a foundation repair. He guided me in a different direction. There was no cost for his advice and he never tried to sell me something. I would highly recommend him and if I ever need foundation repair in the future, he is the first one I would contact.

Description of Work
I wanted to see if I needed a foundation repair as I had a water leak.

Work Completed On 04/23/2019

I appreciate your kind review. Please let me know if you need anything in the future.

10/29/2018

Jill H.

Stealth Foundation did an excellent job repairing a small leak in basement. Work was quick and efficient. I highly recommend them for any foundation repairs! I will definitely call Stealth Foundation for any future repairs!

Description of Work
Foundation repair

Work Completed On 10/24/2018

Thanks so much for your kind words. We enjoyed working with you.

10/25/2018

Ned J.

Extremely well. Great workers, professional in every regard; punctual, reliable, and very thorough.

Description of Work
Water proofing in basement

Work Completed On 10/23/2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review

10/24/2018

Greg P.

Excellent. They showed us the problems with the previous companies work and how their solution would fix our problem not requiring expensive outside excavations. They showed up on Monday morning and by the next afternoon were completely finished. The work team was professional, courteous, and worked like warriors. Could not be more pleased at this point.

Description of Work
Basement foundation wall was bowing and leaking. Previous company we had hired to do work changed hands and voided their warranty work which never did fix the problem.

Work Completed On 10/22/2018

We are glad you gave us the opportunity to fix your foundation. Thanks so much for your kind review.

10/19/2018

Justin R.

Stealth Foundation recently installed a sump pump system in our basement and we were extremely pleased with their service. From the first phone call to the completed job, they were courteous, professional, extremely knowledgeable, and willing to go the extra mile to make sure we were satisfied and our home was fully protected. We would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Sump Pump System install

Category concrete repair, basement waterproofing, wells, foundation repair

Work Completed On 09/03/2018

We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to waterproof your basement. Enjoy your newly finished basement.

10/16/2018

Chris C.

Steve is professional does a great job and I never have to worry about the quality of work. It provides a lifetime warranty which you can trust. I've used Steve on a couple projects and I can say without a doubt he is the best foundation guy out there

Description of Work
Foundation repair