Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Evarts, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Evarts
- Ace Handyman Services of Central MarylandThis company is very helpful and responsive and most timely. The work was conducted quickly and in a professional manner.
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - LouisvilleAll of the double-pane windows in our house which had only one course of brick above the window frame were failing. We were advised by the window installer that as there were no steel lintels supporting these windows, the pressure of the brick was causing the seals on the glass to fail and that this could also cause potential problems with newwindows we were planning toin install. I contacted Bone Dry Masonry and they scheduled Jon Boswell to come our and review our situation. He provided me a written estimate by email within a day of his review stating both the anticipated cost as well as tentative start and completion dates. The installation crew arrived early advising us both one hour in advance and within ten minutes of their arrival time. Jeremy Marowelli reviewed what they would do and promised to come back the next day accompany us on an inspection of the completed work. The crew worked quickly and efficiently to complete the installation and returned the next day to wash the brick. Jeremy returned the next day as promised and accompanied us on the inspection explaining in detail what had been accomplished and why. The work was completed on time and as estimated. The brick blends so well you cannot tell that anything has been done to the windows. I look forward to working with them in the near future on another household project
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - LouisvilleThe installer showed up on time and with all the materials needed to do the job. The crew divided so that they could start the front and back of the house simultaneously. They were quick and thorough. Although they had indicated they would need three days to complete the work, they finished in two.
- Bill's Masonry Services LLCAfter 5-6 days of work, it was remarkable. Bill was able to get this completed before Christmas, which we had pushed hard for. He had a busy schedule but was able to work this in and kept us happy.
- CDM ConstructionThe project went wonderfully well! Every single person who came to our home was polite and answered any questions we had. After the project was completed, Mr. McKinney came over to see that everything was complete. His attention to detail is so appreciated! We have another major project (removal and replacement of our raised patio) planned with CDM Construction in the spring of 2018. CDM is most definitely our contractor of choice for any of our home projects needing their type work
- CDM ConstructionThe project went well! This is our second project with CDM, and we couldn't be more pleased! All of the crew were polite, efficient and answered all of my questions. We are extremely pleased with the quality of their work. Thank you, Charlie and all your employees! CDM will be our choice should we have a need for any more repairs
- RYE Mason ContractorsRobert Young—owner of Rye Mason Contractors--is a top-notch masonry contractor with expert knowledge in exterior remodeling. We contracted with Rob to add stone siding, extend a roof, and add a patio to our cabin. From the start, we knew we were in good hands as Rob took a special interest in getting to know us personally and understanding our needs and budget constraints. His friendly and enthusiastic demeanor, attention to detail, patience, and professionalism made the remodeling experience a pleasure. We have received numerous complements from friends and visitors regarding the quality and appearance of Rob’s work on our cabin. I would recommend his company to anyone interested in stone masonry or exterior work to existing structures and patios
- Kerbaugh MasonryLast fall (2013) we contacted Simms and requested he look at our 37 yr. old concrete patio (which was badly cracked) to see if he could replace it. He gave us a couple ideas and his suggestions for the 19'x19' area. After discussions of different options and their pros and cons, we made our decision and he put us on his list of jobs to do, and come end of November, he was ready to start. Before he started, we dug up all the landscaping that was around old patio, and tore down the old arbor that was over patio. Simms would have done both of these jobs, but in order to save a little money, we chose to do them. We also went to a Lexington,KY paver company, to pick out the pavers of our choice, to be used for the patio floor. They came in and broke up the old concrete slab and hauled it away. Leveled the area and brought in Indiana limestone to use as our outside wall to hold in the gravel and pavers he would be laying. He was very careful to make sure each piece had a tight fit, so gravel would not wash out between cracks, and squared everything up nice and straight and level. Before they began laying actual patio, they installed the new fire pit, all formed from the Indiana lime stone and fire brick. This pit was just off the edge of the 19 x19 patio. The land slopes a little, so, the walls were 3 stones deep on the down side and just one deep at the level of the patio. Once it was all laid, they poured the gravel on the patio, level and stamped it down. Then came the pavers. By dry laying instead of using concrete, they were able to continue through the colder days of December. They showed up each morning at day break and worked even with snow flying. There were no surprises, so work progressed nicely. They did lay a pipe under patio to catch rain from a downspout, which took the water away from foundation. We had an old sidewalk that was not cracked or anything, but next to new patio, it looked so old. So Simms concreted rock over the top of the old sidewalk, to blend in with the new patio. Then he finished by laying two large pieces of Indiana limestone (staggered) on top of each other, and they make our new steps into back porch. We are very pleased with the final patio, sidewalk and fire pit. Everything is really lovely, and we have received many compliments. Simms and his crew are excellent in clean up and going with the flow of making changes. He's all about the customer being happy with final outcome. p.s. We had hired Simms in 2012 to put up a retaining wall, and you can see the review on it too. He did such a good job there, that we did not hesitate to hire him again. When he agreed to do, we did not even consider anyone else. He is that good at what he does
- David ArthurShowed up on time, performed the job, plus the extra with the bobcat, with no problem. Job was done in a few days, debris was removed with no hassle (a big deal as the first contractor I spoke to said that I would have to get rid of the old concrete myself. He didn't get the job), and the finish work was well done. I would hire this person again in a heartbeat
- Carlon Roofing & Sheet Metal IncWe recently bought our home, and the home inspector completely missed that the roof was in utter disrepair. We literally had a leak not 8 hours after closing. We took several bids for a new roof from different roofing companies. After speaking with Jack, the owner I was sold on Carlon. He is the most up front and honest guy I talked to out of all of them. He gave me a fair price on our roof with an honest opinion of what needed to be done. When you're paying for it out of your own pocket, you're a little more cautious than when the insurance company is paying for it. Their installers showed up at 10 to 7am and worked until nearly 10pm the first day then came back at 7am the next day and worked until it was done. They worked their rears off. Our roof is very steep, and they did a wonderful job. Jack was very responsive when the ridge vent had an issue after snow blew under. We discussed options, and he sent his guys out as soon as the roof was safe to redo the venting style of the roof. The chimney cap is beautiful, but took a really long time to get. The first one took about a month to fabricate, but the installers that came out had some issues trying to get it up there. They accidentally dropped it and destroyed it as well as damaged our deck railing and a support joist. Jack took the cost of the deck repair off our cap cost and had another one fabricated which was installed without issue. The seal was done with only an issue with over spray on the windows. Jack sent his guys out to clean them as soon as I let him know
Masonry Contractors in Evarts
- Business Description:Roof repair, siding, remodelingRecent Review:Isidro and his crew removed the mold and applied a paint that will keep the mold from re-forming. Isidro also determined that we would need new gutters to prevent the problem from happening again. We had known the gutters were in bad shape and we also knew the leaky gutters were probably causing problems with moisture so we went ahead and hired Isidro's company to remove the old gutters and replace them with new gutters. Isidro always took the time to explain what they were doing and why they were doing it. His crew was hard-working and friendly. We are so happy with the results! We have no signs of mold in the basement and the gutters are doing their job. It is also nice to have attractive gutters nowGloria P.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:I am a general contractor based out of Madisonville Kentucky, I am skilled in just about anything as far as residential construction goes, and anything I am unfamiliar with or don't feel comfortable doing I will find a trusted and reliable sub-contractor to work with me in completing the project with the customers desired outcome. I see the job through till the end and I'm not satisfied until the customer is satisfied. I am a people person and work with a positive mind and attitude. Everythin..
- Business Description:MY NAME IS ROBERT GREEN OWNER / OPERTOR OF BLUE RIDGE MTN. PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES WE GO WEATERIZATIONS LOCK CHANGES EVICTIONS AND EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOUR PROPERTY SAFE
- Business Description:Locally trusted marketing specialist helping growing businesses out of Kentucky. I know what it takes in the state of Kentucky to get a business off the ground and flourishing. I also know how difficult it is to find someone to work with for your business that is trust-able and dependable. I have a loyal customer base throughout KY and am looking to expand my services to more small to medium sized businesses. I work one-on-one with my customers on forming a business plan that yields a high re..
- Business Description:We are a disabled veteran owned construction company located in Liberty, Kentucky. Specializing in residential and light commercial services.Recent Review:I am very pleased with this company and their work. <br /> <br /> The project was executed to perfection. This company stayed with the project until it was completely finished. They declared before starting that they only do one project at a time and they do not start another project until the one they are doing is completely finished----complete. <br /> <br /> Randy and Jerry are perfectionist. The quality of their work was outstanding. All lines are straight and corners are square. They construct the building exactly to specs from the manufacture.....no shortcuts. <br /> <br /> Not only are they perfectionist, but these guys, you can trust. They are the real deal. <br /> <br /> I highly recommend JR Construction for any project you have in mind. They will begin building my new home hopefully this springJohn W.
- Business Description:Small company, hands on all projects. Reasonably and competitively priced. All projects performed on schedule and in timely fashion; one job at a time!
- Business Description:Concrete Solutions works hard at providing you the most innovative products and services on the market. We stay up to date an cost efficient to meet your budget in order to provide beautifu,l top quality ,breath taking result
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Saint Charles
- Pennington Gap
- Rose Hill
- Big Stone Gap
- Flat Lick
masonry contractors in Evarts
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Field To Finish Construction6746 US-68
- Field To Finish Construction
- Greenscape Enterprises366 Blue Lick Road
- Greenscape Enterprises
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- J&C Masonry & Construction2922 Old Owingsville Road Mt
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- Jaimes Masonry LLC1012 Southern Ave
- Joe Wells482 Town Mountain Road
- J&C Masonry & Construction
- Lundy Construction, LLC833 W. Gordon St
- Lundy Construction, LLC
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration4005 heron drive
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration