If you’ve experienced a flood, you know how important it is to address flooded floors as soon as possible. Find out what to do about flooded floors, from how long to dry them to how to prevent mold and extensive water damage.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Evarts, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Evarts
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending
- Alex Arauz Tiling and FlooringHired Alex to install vinyl plank flooring and tile around a tub. He gave me references which all confirmed he has done very good work. He was reasonably priced, completed job in time stated and did very good work. He was very easy to work with and I will hire him again. Highly recommend!
- Door to Door FlooringGreat company to work with. Fast, friendly, experienced labor. They were on time to start and finished within the time frame needed. Great price and quality work. Will definitely hire again and recommend to friends and family
- J. Cruz PaintingMr. Cruz was great to work with. He was very knowledgeable. He came and tested all the colors before the project even changing a color that I decided I didn’t like. The work was very well done. I highly recommend Juan Cruz and will have him back for future projects.
- Anthony Cunningham ConstructionI can't say enough about Anthony and his team if your not calling Anthony than your settling for less experience and overpriced work
- HandiWorksThe estimate was for $2800. The work on the roof was not a complicated stuff. The guy was very nice. He came over and gave me the estimate, but we decided not to use them right now. It is too late this year; so we decided not to do it right now. They were just extremely nice and were willing to go out of the way to help us. They did not charge us for the estimate. I had another company come out one time and they charged $35 for an estimate for carpets. We didn't go with them as they were so high. We will get this work done
- Helping Hands ConstructionWe called them at noon on the 23rd and they came in less than an hour. They went ahead and did the job that day. They did a very good job. It only took them 4 hours to complete the work. Very prompt, very nice and reasonably priced.
- Preferred Property Solutions LLCI really liked him and I was really surprised. It is really hard to find contractors like this because I live a little out in the country. I think just how best and efficient and clean they have been. I mean I am living in my house while they are doing this and other than the extra dust they have been so clean. I am really really happy with the work. Its look great. Its really hard to square out a room on such an old house and its perfect. I think he is reasonable and honest person and does quality work
- Pink Ladies Home ImprovementVery well. These girls are very good at what they do. They got in got out and really left us with a positive experience. We've had many others in the past but this is the company we'll use from now on. They did an excellent job.
- Lundy Construction, LLCEXCELLENT went very well, TRUSTWORTHY and TAKE PRIDE in their WORK I would recommend them on all your needs when it comes to remodeling or whatever it may be. Gave free estimates and very KNOWLEDGEABLE in what they do.
Flooring Contractors in Evarts
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:General Contractor in business for over 10 years with expertise in many trades such as roofing, siding, flooring, framing, etc. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Turner contracting is very professional. They met my expectations, and went above and beyond to make sure the job is done right and it was completely flawless!!! Will Hire Again!Cody K.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Miller Remodeling and Painting is a painting contractor / painter serving the Stanford, KY area since 1999. Services include Painting, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, House Painting, Commercial Painting, Cabinet Refinishing, Ceiling Painting, Drywall Repair, Deck Staining, Epoxy Coatings, Garage Floor Painting, Roof Painting, Floor Refinishing, Tile Flooring and Siding. Serving towns of Lexington, Richmond, Somerset, Nicholasville, Georgetown, Da..
- Business Description:A full service hardwood and solid surface flooring company. We do all types of hardwoods, laminates, engineered, as well as refinishing as well. We carry most brands of materials as well and can save you from the big stores. Insured and References available
- Business Description:Welcome to Efloors.com, one of the largest online flooring retailers. We work hard to bring you great values; offering discount prices on laminate, hardwood, area rugs, bamboo, cork, luxury vinyl, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, natural stone and carpet tile from the brands you know and trust. Give us a call. You will find what you may have thought to be an impossible combination when purchasing flooring online: name brand flooring, unbeatable prices and expert adviceRecent Review:First order was delayed but I did not get notified of the delay timely. Second order was a very smooth transaction. The savings on the purchase made up for the less than stellar experience on the first order. I would try them again if I had the needShari C.
- Business Description:General Contractor
- Business Description:Renovations and remodeling completed in a timely fashion. Project time duration will be estimated upon initial project estimate. Depending on project, I will ask for either half up front for materials or the customer to purchase the estimated materials before start of project. If multiple projects are requested, then a promotional deal may be able to be worked out. All projects will be done myself, Eric Kilgore, owner operator, and if need be, certified hired help
- Business Description:Independent Flooring is a sub-contract installation service. I install carpet,vinyl and hardwood.Recent Review:Joe worked very h****** the floors, I was afraid that the floors were in too bad a shape to re-finish, but they turned out beautiful.Donnie S.
- Business Description:Kitchen and Bathroom Remodel. Professional tile installation, hardwood installation, painting, marble and granite.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
New flooring doesn’t need to be expensive to be durable and beautiful. Learn seven affordable flooring options, from vinyl to cork, along with pros and cons, cost, and more.
Before you fix or replace the floors in your mobile home, consider the size and type of the damage, the flooring layers involved, and the materials you’ll use.
Find flooring installation in
- Pennington Gap
- Rose Hill
- Big Stone Gap
flooring installation in Evarts
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 Floors200 Harding Rd
- A-1 Concrete Leveling IncPO Box 1208
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Architectural Cabinetry & Casework3017 Hwy 90
- Authentic Stone Creations169 East Reynolds Rd Suite 201 E
- A 1 Floors
- C & C Carpet & Vinyl Outlet LLC417 Hambley Blvd
- Celtstone Surfaces4219 Woodward Road
- CoblerPRO Painting & Maintenance Co.600 Temple St
Kings Mountain, North Carolina
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
- C & C Carpet & Vinyl Outlet LLC
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Kilgore Construction
- Solid Concepts141 Pearce Industrial Rd
- Stanley Steemer1361 W Laurel Rd
- Stanley Steemer400 Collett Bridge Rd
- Step By Step Flooring402 Roeling Acres Ln
- STEVEN BAILEY DBA TRI-STATE ROOFING & REMODELING,1151 WAMPLER BR
- Stripland Hardwood Floors150 Cherry Hill Rd
- Sullivans Hardwood Flooring1745 Hammonsville Jonesville Rd
- Summit Home Improvement, LLC442 Old Mt Eden Rd
- Solid Concepts
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- VanMeter Contracting1106 W Indian Trail
- VanMeter Contracting