Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Hazard, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Hazard
- Ace Handyman Services of Central MarylandThis company is very helpful and responsive and most timely. The work was conducted quickly and in a professional manner.
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - LouisvilleThe installer showed up on time and with all the materials needed to do the job. The crew divided so that they could start the front and back of the house simultaneously. They were quick and thorough. Although they had indicated they would need three days to complete the work, they finished in two.
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - LouisvilleAll of the double-pane windows in our house which had only one course of brick above the window frame were failing. We were advised by the window installer that as there were no steel lintels supporting these windows, the pressure of the brick was causing the seals on the glass to fail and that this could also cause potential problems with newwindows we were planning toin install. I contacted Bone Dry Masonry and they scheduled Jon Boswell to come our and review our situation. He provided me a written estimate by email within a day of his review stating both the anticipated cost as well as tentative start and completion dates. The installation crew arrived early advising us both one hour in advance and within ten minutes of their arrival time. Jeremy Marowelli reviewed what they would do and promised to come back the next day accompany us on an inspection of the completed work. The crew worked quickly and efficiently to complete the installation and returned the next day to wash the brick. Jeremy returned the next day as promised and accompanied us on the inspection explaining in detail what had been accomplished and why. The work was completed on time and as estimated. The brick blends so well you cannot tell that anything has been done to the windows. I look forward to working with them in the near future on another household project
- Bill's Masonry Services LLCAfter 5-6 days of work, it was remarkable. Bill was able to get this completed before Christmas, which we had pushed hard for. He had a busy schedule but was able to work this in and kept us happy.
- CDM ConstructionThe project went well! This is our second project with CDM, and we couldn't be more pleased! All of the crew were polite, efficient and answered all of my questions. We are extremely pleased with the quality of their work. Thank you, Charlie and all your employees! CDM will be our choice should we have a need for any more repairs
- CDM ConstructionThe project went wonderfully well! Every single person who came to our home was polite and answered any questions we had. After the project was completed, Mr. McKinney came over to see that everything was complete. His attention to detail is so appreciated! We have another major project (removal and replacement of our raised patio) planned with CDM Construction in the spring of 2018. CDM is most definitely our contractor of choice for any of our home projects needing their type work
- RYE Mason ContractorsRobert Young—owner of Rye Mason Contractors--is a top-notch masonry contractor with expert knowledge in exterior remodeling. We contracted with Rob to add stone siding, extend a roof, and add a patio to our cabin. From the start, we knew we were in good hands as Rob took a special interest in getting to know us personally and understanding our needs and budget constraints. His friendly and enthusiastic demeanor, attention to detail, patience, and professionalism made the remodeling experience a pleasure. We have received numerous complements from friends and visitors regarding the quality and appearance of Rob’s work on our cabin. I would recommend his company to anyone interested in stone masonry or exterior work to existing structures and patios
- Roof & Remodeling SolutionsWork took 4 days, started on a Saturday and the crew worked all day; the other 3 days work crew arrived at 5 p.m. and quit at 7 p.m. each day. The work site was kept clean and free of debris. Work varied in size from a maximum of 6 to a minimum of 2. Workers were respectful and quiet. My neighbors did not complaint of their presence at all. Final cost of deck was $21 per square foot. We asked that work be finished during an 8 day period, and it was completed before that deadline. The deck is very solid and attractive
- Kerbaugh MasonryThe work was perfection. Beautfiully laid stone without the aid of concrete. Work area was cleaned up every night before the crew went home. They were very concious of causing any damage to our property, thus laying tarps on driveway to hold stone. The crew worked just as hard when Mr Kerbaugh was not around as when he was. Mr Kerbaugh, owner, also did the masonry work, not just supervision. They would ask us our oppinion whenever there would be a choice to make on how to lay stone, i.e. angle, depth, etc. They worked every day, rain or shine, and arrived at daybreak and closed up around 3:00. The pricing did not change from the original estimate. They also added some extra work, that we had not discussed before. Wanting to finish this job before moving on to their next job. Highly recommend them. They were very perfection minded, and made sure each level of stone was level and square. Could not have been more pleased
- Alec Herpich of BCS Constructions Louisville, KYDURING THE COMPLETION OF OUR CABIN WE, MY PARTNER AND I WERE INTRODUCED TO ALEC BY A TRUSTED FRIEND WHO BROUGHT IT TO OUR ATTENTION THAT ALEC LAYS TILE FOR A LIVING AND THAT HE IS GOOD AT IT AND OUR FRIEND WAS DETERMINED TO GET ALEC HIRED TO DO THE TILE WORK WE WANTED. SO AFTER SPEAKING WITH ALEC FOR A BRIEF MOMENT HE BEGINS TO SHOW US PICTURES OF SOME OF THE WORK HE HAS DONE. FROM WHAT WE SAW WE AGREED THAT HE WAS THE GUY WE NEEDED TO WORK ON OUR FLOORS. WE TALKED HIS RATE FOR HIS SERVICES AND ASKED ABOUT HOW LONG IT WOULD TAKE AND HE SAID HE WOULD BE DONE IN THREE TO FOUR DAYS. WE HIRED ALEC TO LAY THE TILE IN THE MASTER BATH ONLY AND THIS DECISION CAME WHEN HE MADE MENTION THAT HE HAD ONLY BEEN IN THE TILE BUSINESS FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS. BUT AFTER GIVING HIM THE SPACE NEEDED FOR HIM TO DISPLAY HIS CRAFT. WHEN WE RETURNED TO CHECK THE PROGRESS AND TO OUR AMAZEMENT WE WERE BLOWN AWAY BY THE WORK HE WAS ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH IN SUCH LITTLE TIME. WE WERE SO IMPRESSED THAT WE ASKED IF HE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN PUTTING DOWN THE TILE IN OUR KITCHEN; AND HE SAID YES, HE WAS INTERESTED AND WITHIN THE HOUR WE WERE HEADING TO THE TILE SHOP TO PURCHASE MORE TILE. ABOUT A WEEKS TIME HAD PASSED AND WE WERE WONDERING HAD WE MADE A MISTAKE BY KEEPING ALEC ON TO WORK WHEN OUT OF NO WHERE HE STARTS TO VERBAL LAY OUT THE KITCHEN FLOOR. HE ROUGHLY SPOKE OF TWO DIFFERENT PLANS AND WANTED TO KNOW WHICH ONE WE FAVORED MOST; SO WE CHOSE THE SECOND OPTION. NOW HE IS BACK IN FULL SWING AND CUTTING SHEETS OF TILE TO FIT AS IF THEY WERE PUZZLE PIECES. WHILE GOING OVER SOME OF THE WHY QUESTIONS AND BOTHERING HIM. WE TOLD ALEC THAT WE WANTED TO MAKE AN ADJUSTMENT TO THE PLAN HE HAD ALREADY STARTED ON. ALEC WENT INTO THIS LIKE STATE OF MIND WHERE HE WASN'T FULLY HERE AND WHEN HE CAME BACK HE INSTANTLY STARTED CALLING OUT MEASUREMENTS AND WE WERE SO LOST THAT WE HAD TO REMOVE OURSELF TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HAD JUST HAPPENED. ONCE ALEC WAS NEAR THE COMPLETION OF THE KITCHEN FLOOR AND THE ADJUSTMENT WE THREW AT HIM AT THE LAST MIN. WHEN HE ONCE AGAIN KNOCKS US OFF OUR ROCKERS. I FELT THIS GUY HAD BEEN PULLING OUR LEG OR EITHER HE WAS MORE SKILLED THAN HE HAD TOLD US. WHILE ADMIRING HIS WORK MY PARTNER DAN SAID JOKINGLY TO ALEC "SO YOUR DOING THE TILE IN THE SUN ROOM AS WELL?" AND AFTER A SLIGHT CHUCKLE ALEC SAID YES, IF YOU REALLY WANT ME TO. AND WE HAD TO GO OFF FOR A QUICK BRIEFING AND UPON OUR RETURN WE ASKED WHERE THIS WAS GOING TO PUT US AS FAR AS HIS RATE WAS CONCERNED. HE TOOK A MOMENT TO THINK THIS OVER AND BEFORE GIVING US THE NEW TOTAL HE CONFESSES TO DAN AND I THAT THIS WAS THE LARGEST PROJECT HE HAD EVER TAKEN ON.... BY HIMSELF. HE ALSO TOOK A BIG STEP AND SAID HE WAS UP FOR THE CHALLENGE AND THAT WE WOULD LIKE THE FINISHED DESIGN. HE ASKED IF WE WOULD BE WILLING TO STAY WITH THE SAME TILE AS USED IN THE KITCHEN ALLOWING IT TO RUN ON INTO THE SUN ROOM BEING THAT THE TWO ROOMS ARE JOINED BY A THRESH HOLE. HE BEGIN TO LAY THE TILE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CAUSING ONE DESIGN TO PLAY OFF THE OTHER. THIS ALEC HAS LAID TILE IN A PREVIOUS LIFE TO BE ABLE TO GET THE TILE TO PLAY TOGETHER IN DIFFERENT SETTINGS. BEFORE HE WAS DONE WE HAD HIRED ALEC TO LAY TILE IN THE GUEST BATH, THE LAUNDRY ROOM WHICH ALSO SERVES AS A 1/2 BATH ADJACENT TO THE KITCHEN. HE EVEN DID THE BACK SPLASH AND COUNTER TOPS IN THE KITCHEN AS WELL. AND JUST WHEN WE THINK HIS RUN OF WORK AT THE CABIN IS OVER HE KNEW THAT WE WERE LOOKING TO PURCHASE AN ISLAND TO GO WITH THE TILE AND BACK SPLASH WHEN HE REQUESTED THAT HE BE GRANTED THE CHANCE TO STEP OUT OF HIS BOX AND BUILD THE ISLAND FOR US. HE OPENLY ADMITS THAT HE HAS NEVER BUILT ANYTHING IN HIS LIFE BUT WAS SURE THAT THIS WOULD BE HIS MASTERPIECE AT THE CABIN. ABOUT TWO WEEKS LATER WE HAD BEFORE US A FULLY LOADED 1 OF A KIND ISLAND. ALEC HAD DONE A JOB SO WELL DONE AND THE DETAILS ARE NEVER ENDING. HE DID ALL OF THIS BY HIMSELF AND WE BOTH ARE STILL IN GAG! MODE OVER HOW LOVELY AND BEAUTIFUL THIS PIECE IS. THE ISLAND IS BY FAR THE BEST WORK TO DATE THAT ALEC HAS DONE AND I HAVE SEEN THE IMAGES OF HIS PREVIOUS CLIENTS AND THIS GUY HAS OUTDONE HIMSELF. WE WILL BE REMODELING THE MASTER BATH SOMETIME NEXT YEAR AND ALEC HAS ALREADY BEEN CONTACTED AND ASKED IF HE WOULD DO US THE HONOR OF TURNING THE MASTER BATH INTO A SPA FOR US PLACING ALL PLANNING AND DETAILS TO HIM. ALEC IS THE BEST OF THE BEST. HE RANKS TOP IN HIS CLASS IF THERE WAS A CLASS. HE TOOK GREAT PRIDE IN THE WORK HE DID FOR US. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO COMMEND ALEC FOR HIS CUSTOM SERVICE SKILLS HE DISPLAYED JUST YESTERDAY. WE RECEIVED A CALL FROM ALEC JUST TO EXPRESS HIS APPRECIATION FOR DAN AND I CONSIDERING HIM FOR THE TASK OF LAYING TILE FOR US AND ALLOWING HIM THE CHANCE TO BUILD THE ISLAND FOR US. HE WENT ON TO INQUIRE IF EVERYTHING WAS WORKING PROPERLY AND THAT WE BOTH WERE 100% SATISFIED WITH HIS WORK FOR US. AND WE BOTH ARE TOTALLY SATISFIED WITH ALL ALEC HAS DONE FOR US AT OUR CABIN. WELL DONE
Masonry Contractors in Hazard
- Business Description:Since 1989, we have been the foundation contractors you can turn to for competitive prices and top-quality workmanship in Kentucky & Indiana. United Dynamics, Inc. proudly provides effective, long-lasting basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and more. All our work is guaranteed, and we're committed to customer satisfaction. You can trust us for concrete services from repair to installationRecent Review:Very well. You have some of the nicest men working for you. All your crew were respectable and courteous. Hardworking men.Linda S.
- Business Description:Roof repair, siding, remodelingRecent Review:Isidro and his crew removed the mold and applied a paint that will keep the mold from re-forming. Isidro also determined that we would need new gutters to prevent the problem from happening again. We had known the gutters were in bad shape and we also knew the leaky gutters were probably causing problems with moisture so we went ahead and hired Isidro's company to remove the old gutters and replace them with new gutters. Isidro always took the time to explain what they were doing and why they were doing it. His crew was hard-working and friendly. We are so happy with the results! We have no signs of mold in the basement and the gutters are doing their job. It is also nice to have attractive gutters nowGloria P.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:Concrete Solutions works hard at providing you the most innovative products and services on the market. We stay up to date an cost efficient to meet your budget in order to provide beautifu,l top quality ,breath taking result
- Business Description:Local company serving your masonry needs. We would be happy to help you with all of your brick and block needs.
- Business Description:J&L Masonry has been in business for 15 years and is a small business. This is a benefit to our customers in the sense that we are not out to make a killing, only a living. We normally deal in residential work and are interested in branching out into commercial as well.We have numerous references and pictures of work that can be given upon request. We are willing to do some travel,within reason
- Business Description:Isaacs Exterior Specialist- We are fully insured,free estimates, 25 years experience, travis- 859-285-9154 william- 859-621-2334 office- 502-535-5020 we do just about everything on the exterior of a house and even some on the interior. Everything commercial and residential. Our main specialty includes roofing, from shingles, to metal, to epdm, torch down, copper, and any other roofing systems. Also replacement windows, vinyl siding, hardy plank, stucco, interior and exterior painting, new ..Recent Review:They were responsible for putting on a 20x18 ft extension on our existing pole barn. The crew showed up the first day and dug the posts and set them efficiently. After that the entire project went downhill. The trusses on the existing barn were apparently not standard. They attempted to jerry rig the roof supports by CUTTING in more than 1/2 way into the 2x6 support and setting up the trusses in the cutout! They said they were going to reinforce it later. Obviously we told them this was unacceptable and they had to remove the ruined supports and order the correct trusses. It turned out they said it would take weeks for those trusses to come in so my husband ended up making some of them on his day off. The owners son is on the crew and wanted to make them out of soft pine instead of the normal standard harder wood used for supports. We had to demand the proper wood for the job. One of the supporting posts had moved after it was set. They put the barn up around it anyway. It was so bowed a gutter could not be put on properly and drain. We had to ask that they fix it. They did fix it but again my husband did most of the work. The actual placing of the metal is sloppy. They consistently misses screwing the supports when putting the metal roof on. You can see multiple screws on the underside of the roof where they missed the boards entirely. They also never used a chalk line when attaching the sides of the barn. The screws are in wavy lines with nothing straight or neat. We changed the color of the barn trim with this job. They spray painted over the old trim "to see if they could get it to match" but over sprayed all over the place. It looks sloppy and never asked us about painting the metal. When confronted about the mess he said he would fix it. Some of the "fixes" involved scrubbing with a solvent (which didn't clean it all up) or placing 3 scraps of siding on one corner where the overspray was. They never showed up before 10:30 except for the first day and also didn't get much done the days they were there. He constantly asked for more money in smaller increments to "buy supplies" which was not in the arranged contract. He said he had no cash flow. From a project management standpoint they never had everything they needed and would go to the store to get whatever they needed and come back hours later or not at all. The project took 45 days but could have been done in a week with an efficient crew and better project management. The main shingled house's roof was subcontracted out to a crew that did not speak English. I do not know their name. They completed the roof in two days and did an OK but not perfect job. The weather was a little cold to allow the shingles to set properly. I did not know this at the time or would have asked them to do it another day. I hope it will be ok. They could have cleaned up better but at least these guys showed up on time and actually worked hard. <br /Laura M.
- Business Description:10 employees, no sub-contracting of work. Cost is determined by the specific job, we strive to give a fair price for professional and long lasting results. Travel charges may apply.Recent Review:American clean and seal did a great job and used a superior product to seal . I have noticed my neighbors use other companies and their Concrete is now discolored . I would highly recommend !Naeem B.
- Business Description:MasonryRecent Review:Very Satisfied. Prompt Estimate. Began work when they said they would. Completed work in very timely manner. Did a wonderful job and cleaned up nicely when done.leslea j.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Pippa Passes
- Saint Charles
- Betsy Layne
masonry contractors in Hazard
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Field To Finish Construction6746 US-68
- Field To Finish Construction
- Greenscape Enterprises366 Blue Lick Road
- Greenscape Enterprises
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- J&C Masonry & Construction2922 Old Owingsville Road Mt
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- Jaimes Masonry LLC1012 Southern Ave
- J&C Masonry & Construction
- Lundy Construction, LLC833 W. Gordon St
- Lundy Construction, LLC
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration4005 heron drive
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration
- United Dynamics Inc2555 Cannon Street
New Albany, Indiana
- United Dynamics Inc
- Veteran Operated Services 187 Cardinal Est
- Veteran Operated Services