Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Hazard, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Hazard
- Ace Handyman Services of Central MarylandThis company is very helpful and responsive and most timely. The work was conducted quickly and in a professional manner.
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - LouisvilleThe installer showed up on time and with all the materials needed to do the job. The crew divided so that they could start the front and back of the house simultaneously. They were quick and thorough. Although they had indicated they would need three days to complete the work, they finished in two.
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - LouisvilleAll of the double-pane windows in our house which had only one course of brick above the window frame were failing. We were advised by the window installer that as there were no steel lintels supporting these windows, the pressure of the brick was causing the seals on the glass to fail and that this could also cause potential problems with newwindows we were planning toin install. I contacted Bone Dry Masonry and they scheduled Jon Boswell to come our and review our situation. He provided me a written estimate by email within a day of his review stating both the anticipated cost as well as tentative start and completion dates. The installation crew arrived early advising us both one hour in advance and within ten minutes of their arrival time. Jeremy Marowelli reviewed what they would do and promised to come back the next day accompany us on an inspection of the completed work. The crew worked quickly and efficiently to complete the installation and returned the next day to wash the brick. Jeremy returned the next day as promised and accompanied us on the inspection explaining in detail what had been accomplished and why. The work was completed on time and as estimated. The brick blends so well you cannot tell that anything has been done to the windows. I look forward to working with them in the near future on another household project
- Bill's Masonry Services LLCAfter 5-6 days of work, it was remarkable. Bill was able to get this completed before Christmas, which we had pushed hard for. He had a busy schedule but was able to work this in and kept us happy.
- CDM ConstructionThe project went wonderfully well! Every single person who came to our home was polite and answered any questions we had. After the project was completed, Mr. McKinney came over to see that everything was complete. His attention to detail is so appreciated! We have another major project (removal and replacement of our raised patio) planned with CDM Construction in the spring of 2018. CDM is most definitely our contractor of choice for any of our home projects needing their type work
- CDM ConstructionThe project went well! This is our second project with CDM, and we couldn't be more pleased! All of the crew were polite, efficient and answered all of my questions. We are extremely pleased with the quality of their work. Thank you, Charlie and all your employees! CDM will be our choice should we have a need for any more repairs
- RYE Mason ContractorsRobert Young—owner of Rye Mason Contractors--is a top-notch masonry contractor with expert knowledge in exterior remodeling. We contracted with Rob to add stone siding, extend a roof, and add a patio to our cabin. From the start, we knew we were in good hands as Rob took a special interest in getting to know us personally and understanding our needs and budget constraints. His friendly and enthusiastic demeanor, attention to detail, patience, and professionalism made the remodeling experience a pleasure. We have received numerous complements from friends and visitors regarding the quality and appearance of Rob’s work on our cabin. I would recommend his company to anyone interested in stone masonry or exterior work to existing structures and patios
- Karl Mattes Co IncWe needed the work done quickly prior to closing on the sale of our house. The company called us back very quickly with an estimate of the cost of the work based on the phone description. They scheduled an appointment within a couple of days. We had some miscommunication at first as the repairman thought he was only giving us an estimate of the work to be done after seeing the damage. We explained we needed repair quickly and thought he was there to do the repair. He got on the phone with the company office, explained the situation, and was able to have a replacement refractor part ordered right away. The company then rescheduled the repair appointment for a few days later. They were on time and the work was done well and quickly. They also sent us a receipt for the work done more quickly than their usual time frame so we would be able to provide proof of the repair to our buyer. We appreciated the company working with us to quickly resolve the miscommunication about the purpose of the initial appointment
- Authentic Stone CreationsThey were incredibly flexible which worked well for us. We had rain so that delayed the project by a day but they worked diligently the following days n made up that time. Also they rarely asked to come inside for water or bathroom. On the hot days I was very surprised. They are very considerate of the homeowners. We really feel grateful for their service. Thank you Charlie n Ashley!
- Carlon Roofing & Sheet Metal IncWe recently bought our home, and the home inspector completely missed that the roof was in utter disrepair. We literally had a leak not 8 hours after closing. We took several bids for a new roof from different roofing companies. After speaking with Jack, the owner I was sold on Carlon. He is the most up front and honest guy I talked to out of all of them. He gave me a fair price on our roof with an honest opinion of what needed to be done. When you're paying for it out of your own pocket, you're a little more cautious than when the insurance company is paying for it. Their installers showed up at 10 to 7am and worked until nearly 10pm the first day then came back at 7am the next day and worked until it was done. They worked their rears off. Our roof is very steep, and they did a wonderful job. Jack was very responsive when the ridge vent had an issue after snow blew under. We discussed options, and he sent his guys out as soon as the roof was safe to redo the venting style of the roof. The chimney cap is beautiful, but took a really long time to get. The first one took about a month to fabricate, but the installers that came out had some issues trying to get it up there. They accidentally dropped it and destroyed it as well as damaged our deck railing and a support joist. Jack took the cost of the deck repair off our cap cost and had another one fabricated which was installed without issue. The seal was done with only an issue with over spray on the windows. Jack sent his guys out to clean them as soon as I let him know
Masonry Contractors in Hazard
- Business Description:Since 1989, we have been the foundation contractors you can turn to for competitive prices and top-quality workmanship in Kentucky & Indiana. United Dynamics, Inc. proudly provides effective, long-lasting basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and more. All our work is guaranteed, and we're committed to customer satisfaction. You can trust us for concrete services from repair to installationRecent Review:Very well. You have some of the nicest men working for you. All your crew were respectable and courteous. Hardworking men.Linda S.
- Business Description:Roof repair, siding, remodelingRecent Review:Isidro and his crew removed the mold and applied a paint that will keep the mold from re-forming. Isidro also determined that we would need new gutters to prevent the problem from happening again. We had known the gutters were in bad shape and we also knew the leaky gutters were probably causing problems with moisture so we went ahead and hired Isidro's company to remove the old gutters and replace them with new gutters. Isidro always took the time to explain what they were doing and why they were doing it. His crew was hard-working and friendly. We are so happy with the results! We have no signs of mold in the basement and the gutters are doing their job. It is also nice to have attractive gutters nowGloria P.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:Authentic Stone Creations specializes in all aspects of brick, block, concrete, and stone masonry construction. Each project is considered and constructed with precision and professionalism from initial design to the last finishing detail. Whether you are in need of a new masonry structure, repair, or remodel, we welcome the opportunity to earn your trust in our business. Thank you for considering us for your next masonry projectRecent Review:It's beautiful. We have a patio, firepit and retaining wall. They were awesome to work with and would recommend to all. They really treat people the way they would treat family. Don't be surprised if you ask them to bid a project, with other contractors bidding as well, and Authentic Stone is the only one to reply. That's your first sign. Don't be surprised if you receive other bids and AS comes in the lowest. That should be your final sign. No subs, they do the work themselves, great communication and job was done in 5 days. We look forward to having them back for more jobsGARY A.
- Business Description:Local company serving your masonry needs. We would be happy to help you with all of your brick and block needs.
- Business Description:Rolling Hills NurseryRecent Review:They call the day when they are coming and if I'm not going to be here, I just tell her and she is really good about working about another date because I always want to be here when they come. They ae very professional. Most of the time they have some Mexican people that work with that and there is always one person who is not Mexican that oversees the crew. If you have any questions they are extremely nice and professionalmarcia b.
- Business Description:Kitchen and Bathroom Remodel. Professional tile installation, hardwood installation, painting, marble and granite.
- Business Description:J&L Masonry has been in business for 15 years and is a small business. This is a benefit to our customers in the sense that we are not out to make a killing, only a living. We normally deal in residential work and are interested in branching out into commercial as well.We have numerous references and pictures of work that can be given upon request. We are willing to do some travel,within reason
- Business Description:Hargis Home Improvement is a local small business that provides services to those in the communtiy. We do all types of work needed at homes and businesses. It is run by myself, Jesse Hargis. Larger jobs may include sub-contractors, but customer will be notified in advance. All work require a signed contract by all parties. We require half of monies up front with the rest upon completion of work. Larger and longer jobs may require draws, but will be discussed and written in contract. We..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Pippa Passes
- Saint Charles
- Betsy Layne
masonry contractors in Hazard
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Field To Finish Construction6746 US-68
- Field To Finish Construction
- Greenscape Enterprises366 Blue Lick Road
- Greenscape Enterprises
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- J&C Masonry & Construction2922 Old Owingsville Road Mt
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- Jaimes Masonry LLC1012 Southern Ave
- J&C Masonry & Construction
- Lundy Construction, LLC833 W. Gordon St
- Lundy Construction, LLC
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration4005 heron drive
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration
- United Dynamics Inc2555 Cannon Street
New Albany, Indiana
- United Dynamics Inc
- Veteran Operated Services 187 Cardinal Est
- Veteran Operated Services