A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Erlanger, KY
There are 21 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Erlanger
- Savings Liquid Waste IncExcellent. Employees were prompt, courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. We’ll use this company from now on.
- Plumb Tite PlumbingThey were very professional and fair. They were timely and above all they were extremely friendly and customer service focused. The repairs were very well done. I’ve had zero issues since their work.
- SepTeK Septic Tank Tank ServicesDerrik performed a quick, complete, safe clean-out of the septic tank. He was very knowledgeable and showed me what was going on inside the tank and how it works.
- Apollo HomeThe scheduling was easy and the expected charge was revealed at that time. The serviceman (Josh) called in advance and arrived exactly on time. He was completely COVID compliant, we never had to ask, and never felt at risk. He was very neat, friendly and knowledgeable, and did a quick and efficient job. He asked if we had questions as he was working (we did) he answered them fully and explained everything completely. He cleaned up anything that he had moved and left everything tidy. Very neat job. There were no surprise charges. I'm a very happy customer
- GULLETT SANITATION SERVICES INCThe Gullett serviceman arrived on time, was very polite, performed the work efficiently and thoroughly, and cleaned up after it was finished. I am very satisfied with the service and will use Gullett again if needed.
- Aaron-Andrew's SepticThey were an A+ provider to work with. They worked so hard, built a custom ladder to get down into the cistern to what was a carpet of like 6" of tree roots. They were the most awesome group of guys, had a great work ethic and cleaned up well after themselves.
- Hoehn Contracting LLCAWESOME CONTRACTOR! Professional and exceeded all expectations. Hope to do projects with him in the future. We challenge you to find better.
- S & E Septic ServiceEverything went great!! They immediately returned calls and worked performed was excellent!! Very courteous and friendly!! Made sure to clean up and out yard back to great shape before leaving!! Would recommend!!
- Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing Heating AirThat was fine there, was no problem there with them. They did what they said they came around and did it.
- Savings Liquid Waste IncPrior to calling Savings Liquid Waste we had called an emergency plumber for a backup in our basement drain. They advised us our septic was full and had to immediately be drained. At 9PM on Saturday my husband confirmed an appt for the next morning at 8 AM. Turns out the plumber was wrong, our septic was not too full. However Savings Liquid Waste was able to clear out our pipe AND found and removed the clog. We appreciated their immediate turnaround and the willingness to go above and beyond to fix our issue
Septic Tank Companies in Erlanger
- Business Description:If you need a qualified plumber, look no further than Plumb Tech Services. As an established plumbing company in the Cincinnati Metro, our goal is to provide consistent service on all jobs large and small. Whether you're looking to have a basic fixture repaired or want more extensive plumbing work done, we're the team to enlist. There's a reason why Cincinnati Metro customers keep coming back to us for all of their plumbing needs. At Plumb Tech Services, we offer: prompt, dependable service,..
- Business Description:Additional phones - (785) 461-5441, (877) 962-7686, (513) 762-6690, (785) 762-6770. Additional emails - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional contact names - Chad Cooper, Katherine Harris, Paul Abrams
- Business Description:Apollo Home strives to be the one company you can count on day or night for home repair, maintenance and comfort. We specialize in residential repair and replacement of heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing and electrical systems, as well as drain clearing and main sewer line repair. We service Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are on time. We know your time is valuable, so Apollo promises to arrive at your home within the time window you select. If our technician..Recent Review:Horrible experience. I hired Apollo to do plumbing and electrical work in a new kitchenette I was installing in my basement. During the initial consultation, the technicians (both of them) confirmed that Apollo would take care of everything with the permit and inspections. I was ignorant to believe such statements. Upon completing the initial stage of the electrical work, the technician said the paperwork for the permit would be submitted that day (June 25). It wasn't. I called on Tuesday (June 29) and was told by Andrea that the paperwork just landed on her desk that day and she would be submitting it to the county that same day. She didn't. In fact, by her own later admission, she didn't get around to submitting the paperwork until July 8...nearly 2 weeks after I was told it would be submitted by the technician. (Coincidentally, I happened to call Apollo on July 7 asking about the status of my project and was told someone would call me back. No one did. I called again on July 8 and was told Apollo was waiting on the county). Andrea blamed the county many times for delays caused by Apollo. She flat out lied. It wasn't the county that was causing the delay. It was Apollo's incompetence and lack of care for their customer. They delayed my project 2 weeks. Oh, but wait. That isn't the end of it. They made no effort to communicate with me. I had to contact them to get any information. And when I did, I was usually told by the person who answered the phone that they would have someone call me back with the status. Only, no one would call me back. So I would call again. In fact, it got to the point that I demanded all communication be done via email and that Andrea send me status updates every day (via email). Andrea didn't like this at all and tried to get an attitude with me, which I shut down very quickly. Her status updates consisted of her asking me what the status was. I had to remind her that I paid Apollo, Apollo needs to provide the status updates. She apparently decided that it was necessary to bring in Mike Knudsen...whose title on LinkedIn is Director of Customer Service, but his email signature indicates a much lesser title, so who knows. In his initial email to me, he asked if I needed the information for the county to get updates. I reminded him that I don't work for Apollo. I have to say, for someone who claims to be the "Director of Customer Service," he doesn't really care about customers. He made no effort to apologize for Andrea's handling of the project (or mishandling, as the case was). He never addressed (though saying he would) Andrea lying about when she submitted the permit paperwork, or why she blamed the county when it was her own incompetence that led to the delays. Once she finally did submit the paperwork, it failed because needed items were missing. The electrician was sent back out to draw up a floor plan of where the outlets, etc. were. I, again, was told by the technician that the paperwork would be submitted to the county that day. It wasn't. It was a week and a half before it was submitted (per the county permit website). Oddly, that happened to be the same day I called Apollo to find out what was going on with my project. (Sensing a pattern?? It's as if my phone calls were prompts for Apollo to actually do what they were supposed to do). Then, after waiting all that time, the electrical work Apollo did failed the rough-in inspection for things any "Master Electrician" should have known. I had to take charge and become the project coordinator. I started directing Apollo people to do the things they should have been doing. Apollo makes you pay for the entire project up front. I will advise everyone to NOT use Apollo for this very reason. Once you pay, they simply don't care anymore (or so it would seem). It didn't bother Andrea one bit that she was the cause of the delays. It didn't bother Mike Knudsen that Andrea lied to a customer. Perhaps, instead of dancing across the tv screen like a moron, the CEO should pay more attention to what his employees are actually doing (or not doing but should be doing). Oh, and to add insult to injury, well over a month after everything, Apollo decides to attach a balance due statement to an email about their crappy "care" program. They wanted me to pay an additional $50+. I told them to zero out that statement and to send me a $0 balance statement. Surely, if they could send a $50+ balance due statement they could figure out how to send a $0 balance statement. Not the case. They never sent the $0 balance statement. Apollo will never set foot on my property again. I am sure their incompetence and lack of care for their customers extends well beyond any plumbing and electrical work. I would never trust them with even a simple furnace tune-up. And Apollo does NOT offer a VETERAN discount. So, from one veteran to all other veterans/family/friends/supporters/etc., I encourage you to explore other options. No one needs the headache of Apollo. Adding to all of this, some employee (or someone claiming to be an employee) responded to my review on Yelp saying a member of their team reached out to me. I would like to know when anyone from their team reached out to me, because I was the one who had to do all of the reaching. If it wasn't for me continuing to bug them for status updates, my project would still be delayed because of Apollo. Again, they continue to lie even in replying to reviews. Just STOP, Apollo. Its ridiculous that you lie to cover up your incompetence. No one reached out to me. No one ever took accountability for the horrible customer service. No one bothered to look into the lies Andrea told about the delays (even though Mike Knudsen said he would). Lie after lie after lie. My advice, take your business elsewhere. There are too many other options. No one should have to deal with the mess that is ApolloShawna S.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes ..
- Business Description:1-Tom-Plumber is a locally owned and operated Residential and Commercial Plumbing Company. We pride ourselves on our emergency response service and honest evaluations. 1-Tom-Plumber is here for any plumbing service or repair you need. Broken pipes, sump pumps, clogged drains, water heaters, sewer lines, refrigerator leaks, dripping facets, clogged toilets, and jetting are just a few of the plumbing issues we solve. Please call the plumber whose name is his number at 1-Tom-Plumber. You can als..Recent Review:Showed up on time, found plugged spotKen P.
- Business Description:ABOUT US •Main Services: ”THESE ARE OUR SPECIALTIES” ALL Drain cleaning and Repair. (2) Problems drains, sewer lines, water lines in the basement floor, foundation, or slab. (3) NEW Installs of toilets, kitchen and bath faucets, sinks and garbage disposals. •Years In Business: 10 Years of working for our community and surrounding areas. •Awards: Every customer we make is a new friend. •Company Overview: When you have a plumbing problem in your home, you want a plumber who will get the job ..Recent Review:Kemphaus is a lifesaver! They did a fantastic job! I had four other plumbers for months who were unable to help me, one of them actually walked off the job. Ralph came in assessed the problem and fixed it in one day at a much more reasonable price than the others. I cant recommend him more highlyDOUG S.
- Business Description:For 88 years, we have served the heating, air conditioning and plumbing needs of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are one of the oldest continuously operating service firms in the area. Our owner is Kris Knochelmann, who's family has been in the business for over 40 years. Our staff of experienced, licensed, NATE certified technicians are able to offer fair pricing, quality workmanship, and unique testing of your heating and air conditioning system. Ask about our lifetime warranty..Recent Review:My A/C fan was not spinning when I turned on my air so called Schneller Knochelmann. They had fixed an a/c unit a year or two back and I had great service. They were able to get someone out to me the same day. The tech was the same one who had fixed things for me a year or two back. We both remembered each other and I knew he did great work. He checked on the a/c unit warranty to see if it was active even before I asked him about it. Replaced a fuse and the fan motor and now I am sitting in nice cool air. Chris Mathis was my tech and I would highly recommend him. Explained everything thoroughly and answered all my questions. Extremely knowledgeable, you can tell he is a pro. Wore a mask and foot coverings anytime he entered the house. I recommend this place to my family members which is high praise coming from me! Extremely happy with Schneller Knochelmann and will use them again without hesitationBrian P.
- Business Description:WE ARE A FAMLY BUSINESS WITH 35 YEARS OF PLUMBING EXPERIENCE, LICENSED BY THE STATE OF OHIO AS A MASTER PLUMBER #33731.
- Business Description:Plumb Tite is a long-standing family owned and operated plumbing company heavily servicing clients in Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana. A full service company, we specialize in providing residential and commercial service plumbing work of all shapes and sizes. Plumb Tite has rightfully earned the reputation as a highly chosen and referred plumber of choice, along with a number of awards and accolades for our customer service, excellence, growth, ethics and business operations. We believe in providi..Recent Review:My plumber provided excellent quality service. He was prompt, explained what needed to be done, cleared the drains and cleaned up. He was friendly, caring and immediately let me know he was vaccinated as I am also. I appreciate his hard workDeborah J.
- Business Description:Been in business since 1999. Care about delivering great customer service to all customers. We have a Customer First Attitude.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Find septic tank services in
- Villa Hills
- Crescent Springs
- Lakeside Park
- Crestview Hills
- Fort Mitchell
- Fort Wright
- Park Hills
- Fort Thomas
- Taylor Mill
- Ryland Heights
- Highland Heights
septic tank services in Erlanger
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-Tom-Plumber2000 Ford Cir
- A Septic and Excavating2231 State Route 125
- Aaron-Andrew's Septic2635 Pringle Rd
- AB Intro-Spect Residential Home Inspections2853 Bentbrook Dr
- ACE SANITATION SERVICE4525 STATE ROUTE 128
- ALLIED PLUMBING & SEWER SERVICE2459 ROYAL VIEW CT
- Apollo Home4538 Camberwell Rd
- Atonik Enterprises, LLC.6665 Muddy Creek Rd
- A Septic and Excavating
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- EATON INSPECTIONS INC3235 MILLAKIN PL N/A
- EATON INSPECTIONS INC
- F & T General Construction LLC8W Mulberry Street
- F & T General Construction LLC
- Geiler Home Services6561 Glenway Ave
- Goodin Plumbing23623 Blue Ridge Dr
- Grant County Septic Service1195 Gardnersville Rd
- Greater Dayton Construction Group4197 Research Blvd
- GULLETT SANITATION SERVICES INC2461 ST RT 125 P O BOX 59
- Geiler Home Services
- Lemke Plumbing233 NAVAHO DR
- Lemke Plumbing