1-Tom-Plumber

With Angi since June 2018

2000 Ford Cir

Milford, OH 45150

1-Tom-Plumber is a locally owned and operated Residential and Commercial Plumbing Company. We pride ourselves on our emergency response service and honest evaluations. 1-Tom-Plumber is here for any plumbing service or repair you need. Broken pipes, sump pumps, clogged drains, water heaters, sewer

01/12/2023

George M.

1-Tom Plumbing was excellent. The two gentlemen who came out were tip-top in promptness, professionalism, and courtesy. I couldn't have asked for better plumbing service. These two men examined my sump pump and flooded cistern, evaluated the problem, and gave me an estimate on repair quickly and with no pressure. I was very grateful for that and would highly recommend 1-Tom Plumbing to all in need of a plumber.

Description of Work
My sump pump had been running non-stop for weeks yet not pumping out the ground water collecting in the cistern and sump pump well. These gentlemen unbolted the cover and discovered the problem, a hose had come loose.

10/11/2022

Shirley F.

Ben and Andrew did an excellent job. Professional, courteous and came in got job done and cleaned up everything. I would highly recommend 1-Tom-Plumber.

Description of Work
Replaced water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

08/04/2022

Kourtney M.

PLUMBERS with HONESTY & INTEGRITY: After getting put through the ringer with one of their competitors, I was referred to 1-Tom-Plumber by a friend who stated that everyone I worked with there has been transparent, given me the best price and done the best work. Ryan, came out quickly to help us in an emergency, clearly articulated the problem and said this is what needs to be done. Ryan stated that what we had previously been quoted was actually on city property and therefore we shouldn't be paying for it and in fact our sewer line was just fine. He didn't try to upsell us naive first-time homeowners, he treated us like family. I would use Ryan and 1-Tom-Plumber for ANY of my plumbing needs moving forward as I know I will get an honest, fair price and the work will be done right. I will recommend them to ALL MY FRIENDS.

Description of Work
Sewer Line Clear out and Repair Recommendation

06/23/2022

Michael G.

I had a water main leak in my basement from shoddy work done by a previous home owner. I called over 15 plumbing companies and only 3 got back to me. 1-Tom-Plumber was the only one that could fix my water main issue within 3 days of it happening. They sent someone out within 4 hours of me calling them. Austin was the first technician that came out to survey the problem. He was very professional, knowledgable and explained my options perfectly. Cody and Brendan were to the 2 plumbing technicians that showed up to complete the water main fix. They were extremely professional, polite and knowledgable about the problem and walked me through everything that they needed to do to identify and fix the problem. They kept me up to date through the entire process of fixing my water main. Everyone I interacted with from the call center through to completion of the work was extremely polite, professional and experienced. I will absolutely use them again for all my plumbing needs as well as recommend them to anyone and everyone I know. They also came in as the most affordable from the other quotes that I received.

Description of Work
Water Main Replacement

12/01/2021

Bridget A.

the company dispatched a plumber within an hour, even though it was 10 pm. Cody was professional and polite. He explained the work that had to be done, did it efficiently and saved us from a disaster in the basement. I will hire this company again.

Description of Work
Main water pipe had a leak

01/17/2021

Ken P.

Showed up on time, found plugged spot

Description of Work
Clear drain in front yard

11/19/2020

Nate H.

Shower knob repaired and sink drain augered.

Description of Work
Plumbers were early, courteous, and helpful. Showed up same day. Repaired the leaky shower knob and augered the sink drain in 30 minutes. It was a little pricy for only 30 minutes of work, but was happy to not have to worry about it anymore. If I wasn’t in a rush, I would likely get more quotes from other plumbers.

09/22/2020

Deborah F.

Everything went well. The technician was early which was a plus. He was polite and knowledgeable. I would hire this company again.

Description of Work
N/A

07/22/2020

christopher N.

great plumber came early took care of us in a timely manner . thank you 1 tom plumber

Description of Work
N/a

07/10/2020

Scott S.

Excellent customer service. Very professional. Definitely would hire again for plumbing work.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you for the kind words!

07/08/2020

Jeremy C.

It was excellent they arrived on time and looked professional. The job got completed very quickly and was cheaper than they initially quoted. I would highly recommend everyone using them!

Description of Work
Installing a new garbage disposal and replacing some shut-off valves

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business and for the great review!

07/01/2020

Ryan K.

They moved their schedule around to fit me in and were very prompt and polite. I felt like I was very well taken care of and they were very knowledgeable. WILL USE AGAIN! I highly recommend One-Tom-Plumber for any plumbing needs.

Description of Work
drain cleaning

Category plumbing, drain pipe, drain cleaning

Thank you for the review! We look forward to assisting you in the future!

06/30/2020

KERRY S.

called on monday . came out to look at tuesday at 4:00 agreed that pump was bad said he would have to check on pump on wednesday at work.i had to call thursday to them because i hadn't heard from them . called back in about an hour i said can they do it tomorroe [friday] said they were booked solid said they could do it after hours for 50 to60 percent more .told them to do job on monday. i was witout running water from 7/12 to 7/22

Description of Work
new well pump installed

06/26/2020

Jody W.

It was great! Joe was very professional and explained things well. He also gave us advice so that we could prevent clogged sinks in the future. He tried something that was less expensive before a more expensive option and it turned out the less expensive option worked very well. I highly recommend 1 Tom Plumber.

Description of Work
Clogged kitchen sink

Category drain cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Kathleen E.

Excellent. Even on emergencies, an holidays, these guys have been great. They are my go to lumbers now.

Description of Work
Several jobs, all emergency. They have been great each and every time.

Peg B.

Excellent! Very informative about drains and possible actions to take. Not- pressured but given enough information to make an informed decision.

Description of Work
Drain clean out for 4 drains.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Thank you! We are happy to help.

David O.

It was awesome! There is no one else I would call to doing plumbing in my house at this point! Austin is the best!

Description of Work
Sump Pump Replacement

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the review!

06/18/2020

frank C.

same problem returned, no guarantee

Description of Work
stop sewer from backing up

Category drain pipe, sewer cleaning

We only provide a guarantee if we perform any work. When we came out, the clog had already resolved itself. Sometimes this happens with drain clogs. Our plumber did not run a machine to clear the drain, no work was completed or charged for. This was an after hours emergency call for a clog in the basement. We did not charge for any service other than the emergency dispatch fee. We guarantee all of our drain work as long as there is not a greater issue. We have spoken to you multiple times on the phone and from our perspective, it does not make sense to guarantee work that was not completed or charged for.

06/18/2020

Aaron S.

From start to finish everything was fantastic. Ryan came out initially and discovered the broken cast-iron line was bad. The price he quoted was WAY BELOW several other companies. I scheduled an appointment for the work to be done. Cody came out and performed the jack hammering, like replacement and then the concrete work to finish the job... they did exactly what they stated and charged exactly what was quoted... if i need future repairs, I won't even bother calling others out for quotes.... 1Tom-Plumber has a customer for life.... EXCELLENT!!!

Description of Work
Sewer line under basement floor replacement

Category drain pipe

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the opportunity to help!

04/30/2020

Shawn W.

Extremely helpful from the initial contact all the way through project completion. Cameron provided me with guidance on the system that I was considering purchasing and Austin did a great job with the installation. Professional, prompt and courteous all through the process.

Description of Work
Installed new sump pump & battery back-up sump pump system

Category wells

Thank you for the very kind review! We are glad that we could help.

01/09/2020

BRIAN Q.

Although I did not use 1-800-TOM-PLUMBER because I elected to go with a different provider I appreciate the information the plumber provided during the quote process. I would be open to using their services in the future.

Description of Work
Plumbing

01/04/2020

kevin T.

Very good customer service and plumbers were very polite and professional and got thing done soon. The only thing I have to mention is overpriced. $175 for a single power snake drain cleaning. They may decreased price based on job. But overall it is a good company. May you have to negotiate harder or they should charge based on job.

Description of Work
unclog kitchen drain

Category drain cleaning

[Member Name Removed], I'm glad that you had a great experience with 1-Tom-Plumber. We appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry that you feel like our services are overpriced. There are a lot of costs involved with keeping plumbers available 24/7, in order to quickly deal with our customers issues. That being said, I believe that our prices are below average.

12/27/2019

Anita C.

It went great, they got here quickly and got the job done quickly, the only problem I had was the price was a bit high but it was also sort of an emergency call so it's understandable

Description of Work
Drain Cleaning

Category drain cleaning

Thank you for the feedback!

12/20/2019

Anita C.

It went very well, very quick to respond, got here quickly and got the job done quickly. The only problem I have is the cost was a little more than I had hoped but I didn't have time to wait for more quotes as I only have one toilet in the house so I needed it fixed ASAP

Description of Work
Toilet unclogged

Category plumbing

Thank you for your review. You called in with an emergency plumbing situation and we arrived within 2 hours and fixed your problem. Not only were we fast to respond, but we believe that most other companies would have charged you a higher price.

12/12/2019

BRIAN Q.

Although I ultimately selected another plumber because their quote for the job was over 15% lower, I would still recommend 1-800-TOM-PLUMBER. The plumber who came for the estimate was very knowledgeable and provided useful advice about the job.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing

Thank you for the thoughtful review! Even though we were not able to help you with the work, we are very glad that we were able to provide you with some useful information.

Landis Services LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Plumbing-Drainage services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your estimate today!

Norris Septic Repair Service

Septic, Aeration, Multi- flow, Cavitettes, Dry Wells, Cisterns. We Repair: Leech Lines, Sand fillers, Risers Installed, All motors. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Graessle plumbing

Hello, my name is Jonathan Graessle. I'm an experienced plumber with over 8 yrs of work. I am available Mon. - Fri. 8am - 4:30pm. You can contact me via messenger or at my phone (513) 678-9932. Below is a list of services I provide. If anything isn't listed, please ask. • Kitchen and bathroom faucets • Sink repairs • Shower valve replacement • Shower head replacement • Garbage disposals • Drain line cleanings and repairs • Water line repair • Water heaters • Toilet replacement and parts repair • Sump pumps • Etc. I would be happy to help you with all your current or future plumbing needs. Thank you! We specialize in plumbing services, repairs, inspections, installations, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    PayPal, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

At 1-Tom-Plumber, our plumbers have the necessary experience to provide you with a quick and effective fix to virtually any urgent plumbing issue. We are available at any time and you can rest assured that we will alleviate your worries quickly. When we show up, we take the time to diagnose and explain the various options needed in order to correct the problem. We have the knowledge, technology, and equipment to fix virtually any problem you may have in your drains.