A whistling shower is more than a nuisance. It could be warning you of a serious plumbing problem. If your shower is sounding an alarm, explore some of the common reasons why your shower squeals so you can solve the problem at its source.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Auburn, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Auburn
- Hiller Plumbing Heating Cooling & ElectricalThis was the second time that I contracted Hiller for plumbing repairs. They do good work and have 24-hour service. When the cold snap happened back in late December/early January we had busted pipes twice. The second time we called Hiller and they came out that evening and fixed the problem. Most other plumbers don't offer 24-hour service. Although they cost a little bit more than other plumbers, they're very responsive and fix the problems even when it's single digits outside! We have a crawl space and the water line just below our kitchen was the one that busted. Thankfully they got the problem fixed and restored our water without us having to take time off work
- Hiller Plumbing Heating Cooling & ElectricalI came home today to a mess in my basement I looked on Angie’s list and found a plumber right off. Could t ask for better service and very friendly staff.
- N. E. Zabkar Corporationperfect! After I saw the job he did at m neighbors house, i knew i wanted him to do the same work for me. Mr. Zabkar arrived early, surveyed the area and decided where he needed to start there were some tight spaces, but he handled it completely professionally Mr. Zabkar had all of the necessary materials and tools to lay the pipe and get the water back on line with a minimum of disruption. when he had the pipe in and water back on, he insured there were no leaks and back filled the trench
- Raymond Hymer Plumbing Inci started to call one of the and quot;chainand quot; plumbers, but after talking with my manager she said she found a plumbing company that she was very happy with and would call them anytime thier services were needed. She gave me the name and I called, I had no appointment but they said they could squeeze me in. I was only about 10 minutes from work and they called me when they had time and met me at my house. The were great, very professional and knew what they were doing. I had to get back to work so I let them do what they needed to do (turns out they had to take the toilet up) and they found the problem.They were nice enough to put the bathroom rack, which has to be screwed on behind the toilet. And you couldn't even tell they were there. They left everything very clean. I was really nervous because I knew the bill was going to be a hummer! LOL! But i was pleasantly surprised, they charged me a very fair price for the work done. Red Roof and I will keep them for any future work needed!!
- Wolf Plumbing IncThey were professional in their work. They are local boys. I would recommend them. I would grade them highly overall. They are pretty good group of people. I would use them in the future if need be.
- Starnes ConstructionWater leak in hall bath. Master bedroom, hallway and bath involved. They were there instantly, helped with moving furniture, got carpet out. Everything back and looking great!
- Hillerman's PlumbingThis company has been in this area for quite a while. They will stand up for what they say. They had some problems at my house, and they fixed them. They are very good about giving you a quote. They gave me a quote and something happened and I ended up getting a little upset, because I didn't think it was right. They came back and made it right. They are very good. They say that if you don't think it is right, they will make it right. Some work under the house and they forgot to tighten a pipe that leads to the outside spicket, They came, fixed it, and didn't charge me anything even though it was not their fault. When they answer the phone, they say, "What can I do to make you happy today?" I appreciate them very much. I recommend them and the people of theirs that I have worked with. They have impressed me very much. There is a girl in the office who always calls and lets you know when they will be there. They are very good about coming and being here. They are very professional
- Hiller Plumbing Heating Cooling & ElectricalThe tech showed up on time and went right to work. He listened carefully to what I had to say before he began his diagnostics. Once he knew what needed to be done, he explained each item to me and what it would cost. He was clean and neat, ensuring that his shoes were covered and each room was exactly like he left it when he was done. He told explained to me that all Hiller's work had a five-year warranty
- Hiller Plumbing Heating Cooling & ElectricalRepaired everything i asked them to do. Gave estimate prior to performing work. Was glad to find out that they have Saturday hours with no extra costs.
- Raymond Hymer Plumbing IncThey arrived when they said they would, got right to work not wasting any time. One of the men turned the water off at the main line and the other was removing the toilet valve line. Then the first one went under the house, removed the outside faucet and the other joined him and they took out the old outside faucet and replaced it. They were here for an hour, got the job done, cleaned up after themselves. I was very pleased with their job and would definitely call them again
Plumbers in Auburn
- Business Description:Covid-19- We’re still handling HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs, while following the CDC guidelines. Servicing Middle Tennessee, North Alabama, and Southern Kentucky 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you’re working from home, teaching the kids, or simply maintaining a healthy social distance, Lee Company is here for you – just as we have been for more than 75 years. Rest assured, we’re taking all the steps necessary to protect you and our employees. If it’s on the “to do” list fo..Recent Review:The electrician could not figure out how to program the remote controls to work independently of each other. I had to figure that out on my own after he left. He told me at the beginning of the job that he would take my old fans and fixtures to donate then declined to do so at the end of the job saying his van was too full. He told me he would get me a quote on another piece of work but then never did even after I followed up with 4 text messages. He left one fixture half-finished and my home a big mess the first day. Maybe it was this just this specific electrician, but I will never do business with Lee Company againRussell M.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Counter Culture Plus is Lexington's most personal surface contractor. We have every award in Central Kentucky, including multiple Super Service Awards here, as well as the highest rating on Google, Houzz, Facebook and seemingly everywhere in our area for consistently and comprehensively delivering a superior experience. In 2018, after over a decade of service to the company, GJ Gerard purchased Counter Culture and his wife Jena, joined the already amazing team, including the legendary Lesli..Recent Review:I am beyond impressed with the work and customer service provided by Counter Culture! They truly went above and beyond to ensure that we had a exceptional experience. We visited quite a few different granite/quartz showrooms in Lexington and found that Counter Culture had the best selection for white quartz and was reasonably priced. What really made our experience so great was that after the counters had been installed, that evening we realized we needed our dishwasher bracketed to the counters. We texted GJ (the President of Counter Culture) and he came out at 7:00pm that same night. We were not expecting him to drop everything and come out that night and were blown away by the level of care and customer service he provided. While the counters and workmanship is beautiful, I think our experience speaks volumes to the overall experience and attention you will receive as a customer hereRebecca D.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated plumbing business. We offer everything from new installs to repair. We do gas, outside drain location and digging, water heaters and everything else plumbing related. Call us today. When nature calls we fix it all.Recent Review:Couldn't have gone better! Jarred was professional yet down to earth and did a FANTASTIC job installing the new bathtub. FIVE STARS!!Seth R.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Home Warranty prides itself on providing the best value in the home warranty industry, making our Home Protection Plan the home warranty of choice wherever we do business.Recent Review:HVAC professional told this Home Warranty Inc that I had a leak in my A/C coil and would leak again if filled. Home Warranty Inc said that I had to pay for it to be refilled at a cost around $500 at my expense to see if it leaks???? I paid my premiums for over 2 yrs and the 1st time I call them to put in a claim they told me I would have to pay out of my own pocket before they would fix the A/C despite the the HVAC told them it wouldn't fix the problem and the RF 22 old refrigerant would leak into the air which they seemed not to care it is environmentally bad & illegal. Read their fine print in detail the list what they won't cover and what I was told is they repair things not replace them. Plus they have a cap on how much they really will spend to fix A/C units. ($2,500) Which means anything they to repair on your A/C deducts from that cap per year. But their advertising sure makes it look like they would fix A/C issues and happily take your money! FL F.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..
- Business Description:Founded in Louisville, Kentucky and now with over 60 years of experience, Bone-Dry Waterproofing is one of Kentuckiana’s premier waterproofing and foundation repair companies. We are a family-owned, family-operated business built on the values of hard work and honest business relationships. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured and are fully accredited members of the Better Business Bureau, the Home Builders Association, and Angie’s List. As for our work, Bone Dry Waterproofing water sol..Recent Review:Awful they are unprofessional. Steve the hiring manager or supervisor is a total jerk.Delano M.
- Business Description:American Home Design is a locally-owned and operated family business. Founded in 1977 on the basis of high quality home improvement. Our success has come from customer referrals- people like yourself, who buy our products and recommend us to others. Among the reasons for so many referrals are: No hidden costs, quality work, craftsmanship, and dependable service. Our customers feel they get extra value for their dollars. We look forward to helping you with your home improvement project
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Traditional sewer repair involves digging up the sewer main, which can tear up your yard and leave you with a huge bill. Trenchless sewer repair is an excellent alternative. However, you should consider several key factors first.
A plumber must have an up-to-date license to perform work in most states. Why do they need to have proper certifications and what are the risks of hiring an unlicensed plumber to complete work in your home? Keep reading to find out.
Find Plumbers in
- Plum Springs
- Bowling Green
- Cross Plains
- White House
- Cedar Hill
- Smiths Grove
Plumbers in Auburn
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Counter Culture Plus944 National Ave
- Counter Culture Plus
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Frederick, Dr. James B617 23rd St Ste 415
- Frederick, Dr. James B
- Inner City Trades Inc374 Grundy Rd
- Inner City Trades Inc
- Lee Company4057 Rural Plains Cir
- Lee Company
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. 7950 NW 53RD ST
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.
- Questhouse Inc2349 Russellville Rd
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Questhouse Inc
- Raymond Hymer Plumbing Inc762 South Hewitt Rd.
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Raymond Hymer Plumbing Inc
- Southern Kentucky Specialty Contracting LLC3824 Union Chapel Rd
- Stanley Steemer400 Collett Bridge Rd
- Starnes Construction193 Derby Ln
Smiths Grove, Kentucky
- Steve Spinks Plumbing1528 Highland Way
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Stewart-Richey Carpentry2137 Glen Lily Rd
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Southern Kentucky Specialty Contracting LLC
- The Cajun Hanydman3647 Richpond Rd
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- The Cajun Hanydman