The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Ashland, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Driveway Pavers in Ashland
- Business Description:Albert’s Paving offers quality paving, excavation and hauling services. Our main goal is to provide you with top quality work and friendly service at a fair price.Recent Review:I am sick and tired of contractors that you call or contact and they don't have the courtesy to return your call or contact you. This seems to be the way they operate around Nelson County. If you list them and they don't respond your organization should have a rating that shows how often they ignore contactRobert M.
- Business Description:Welcome to K.O Asphalt! We are proud to serve all of Ashland Kentucky and surrounding areas with the best in paving services. Whatever your paving needs are, we will knock it out. We are locally owned and operated, and live by Christian values. We cover everything from paving, chip sealing, seal coating, and base work. Are potholes a problem in your area? We will knock them out. Whatever your asphalt needs or issues are, we will give the job the old one-two punch. Trust that K.O Asphalt is yo..
- Business Description:Offering free and low estimates for pavement maintenance from sealcoating, repair, line striping, etc. Residential and commercial, quality work!
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:Our business and associates have a solid background in both commercial and residential construction. You get the benefit of experience that's been acquired year after year, job after job.Our team has more than 20 years experience in commercial and residential construction, remodeling, site work, excavation and construction management, All Star General Contracting will provide general contracting construction services that top builders will use to help launch their projects and keep them under..Recent Review:The guys were absolutely wonderful. They worked very efficiently and professionally. The job was completed in less the 2 days, They showed up when they said they would and worked hard to get the job done. Highly recommend using these guys on my next projectAmanda J.
- Business Description:Southern Ohio Pavement Maintenance is a locally owned and operated business out of West Portsmouth, Ohio. We started out repairing parking lots and driveways for friends and local businesses in our area. Word traveled around and later a business was made. We specialize in seal coating, patching, line stripping, stenciling, power washing and miscellaneous repairs. The one thing that makes us stick out over the competitors, is if you bring us a quote from another company, we will 100% guarantee..
- Business Description:I do anything from porches and decks to roofing siding pressure washing painting staining driveways sidewalk new builds repairing pole barns ad ons you name we do it we have over 20 years experience in all types of construction
- Business Description:Isaacs Exterior Specialist- We are fully insured,free estimates, 25 years experience, travis- 859-285-9154 william- 859-621-2334 office- 502-535-5020 we do just about everything on the exterior of a house and even some on the interior. Everything commercial and residential. Our main specialty includes roofing, from shingles, to metal, to epdm, torch down, copper, and any other roofing systems. Also replacement windows, vinyl siding, hardy plank, stucco, interior and exterior painting, new ..Recent Review:They were responsible for putting on a 20x18 ft extension on our existing pole barn. The crew showed up the first day and dug the posts and set them efficiently. After that the entire project went downhill. The trusses on the existing barn were apparently not standard. They attempted to jerry rig the roof supports by CUTTING in more than 1/2 way into the 2x6 support and setting up the trusses in the cutout! They said they were going to reinforce it later. Obviously we told them this was unacceptable and they had to remove the ruined supports and order the correct trusses. It turned out they said it would take weeks for those trusses to come in so my husband ended up making some of them on his day off. The owners son is on the crew and wanted to make them out of soft pine instead of the normal standard harder wood used for supports. We had to demand the proper wood for the job. One of the supporting posts had moved after it was set. They put the barn up around it anyway. It was so bowed a gutter could not be put on properly and drain. We had to ask that they fix it. They did fix it but again my husband did most of the work. The actual placing of the metal is sloppy. They consistently misses screwing the supports when putting the metal roof on. You can see multiple screws on the underside of the roof where they missed the boards entirely. They also never used a chalk line when attaching the sides of the barn. The screws are in wavy lines with nothing straight or neat. We changed the color of the barn trim with this job. They spray painted over the old trim "to see if they could get it to match" but over sprayed all over the place. It looks sloppy and never asked us about painting the metal. When confronted about the mess he said he would fix it. Some of the "fixes" involved scrubbing with a solvent (which didn't clean it all up) or placing 3 scraps of siding on one corner where the overspray was. They never showed up before 10:30 except for the first day and also didn't get much done the days they were there. He constantly asked for more money in smaller increments to "buy supplies" which was not in the arranged contract. He said he had no cash flow. From a project management standpoint they never had everything they needed and would go to the store to get whatever they needed and come back hours later or not at all. The project took 45 days but could have been done in a week with an efficient crew and better project management. The main shingled house's roof was subcontracted out to a crew that did not speak English. I do not know their name. They completed the roof in two days and did an OK but not perfect job. The weather was a little cold to allow the shingles to set properly. I did not know this at the time or would have asked them to do it another day. I hope it will be ok. They could have cleaned up better but at least these guys showed up on time and actually worked hard. <br /Laura M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Coal Grove
- South Point
- Kitts Hill
- Franklin Furnace
driveway paving contractors in Ashland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Burton and Lawhorn77 B and L Lane
- Burton and Lawhorn
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- Southern Ohio Pavement Maintenance, LLC205 Washington Blvd S
West Portsmouth, Ohio
- Southern Ohio Pavement Maintenance, LLC
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100