Once established, your garden beds can provide hours of enjoyment. A professional gardener can help keep these beds looking their best through the growing season and beyond when you hire one to come out and tend to your plants every so often.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Ashland, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Ashland
- Silver's Property MaintenanceSilver property maintenance arrived on time, worked for a full day and when they left I had my yard back! They did a wonderful job clearing debris, trimming trees, and tiding up. They hauled away all the trimmings, cleaned up after the job and provided me with instructions on watering and basic care for recently trimmed plants. In short, they did a great job and I'm going to hire them as my maintenance upkeep guys as well read less
- Mow-Mow's Family Landscaping Professionalsvery much recommend. Part of our fence was damage from tree limb ,saw it happened They came to me at end of day to assure me it would be repaired and it was .Good people ,good work can't say enough good stuff.
- HEARD GREEN LAWNSThe service is always really good. He knows how picky I am and he understands. He is prompt. Whatever he has scheduled, he maintains it and keeps it. I get more compliments on my yard then I have ever had. He is really personable.
- M&B LAWN CARE & LANDSCAPESHe and his team did a great job and we were very satisfied with the work. They showed up every week, completed the required work and were fair and honest on pricing and billing. We had moved out of town at the time, but M&B did the work as agreed each week and did a good job. Mike contacted me each week to let me know the work was done and to take a payment. During the weeks where there was no rain and the yard didn't need cut, M&B simply waited until the next week when it was needed instead of doing unnecessary work and charging us for it, which we really appreciated since we weren't there to monitor the yard. The yard looked great while they took care of it. Pricing was more than fair. I found M&B to be reliable, dependable and honest. Would definitely recommend their services for mowing/weed-eating and yard maintenance read less
- Precision Lawn Care LLCWe use him like every week, like Thursday or Friday depending on our schedule and his and also I have referred him to my neighbors who have used him. Trustworthy.
- M&B LAWN CARE & LANDSCAPESIt was a pleasure having them here working. very professional, great attitude. will have them back.
- M&B LAWN CARE & LANDSCAPESMike and Wayne (his helper) were punctual, professional, and hard workers. They will definitely be doing all of our regular shrub and garden maintenance in the future. We highly recommend their services! Thankyou Angie's List!
- M&B LAWN CARE & LANDSCAPESThe owner seems to be a dependable individual. He is professional and approachable. If you dealt with landscaping companies, you learn that sometimes you’re scraping the bottom of the barrel at times and this guy is not that way at all. I would recommend him. He had some scheduling trouble but we got it worked out now read less
- Dave'S Lawn CareDave was at my house within a hour of my call. I know this type of response is probably unusual, but it was very impressive. My yard was mowed and trimmed in a very professional manner. Since then, I have recommended this service to two other people. I have also contracted with him to keep my yard cut and maintained read less
- Scotts LawnserviceWe have just switched to them this year, but so far I'm very pleased with them. The problem we had with the last company was, since we have a fenced in yard and we have animals which we keep, we have locks on our gates, and we just asked to be notified on the day before. Last year we only got about half the treatments that we were scheduled to get. Scotts Lawnservice is very reliable and that's why we just switched. They've been very punctual and to me that's important. They said they could work with us so they could let us know and notify us the day before so we can have the gates unlocked for them. It might sound petty but, to us, it's very important. We've already got them scheduled for the future read less
Lawn Services in Ashland
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:I have over 20 years experience in remodeling and repairs. From full remodels to additions, basic plumbing and electrical repairs and deck building. We also provide pressure washing and lawn care service.Recent Review:Do not hire them!! Terrible! They didn’t finish the job, left my elevated deck without any railing, left over $400 of OSB that I bought for the job sitting out in the weather, they took part of my siding and guttering off and left it, did not clean up the old wood and debris and stole materials I purchased read lessLacey L.
- Business Description:I am the sole proprietor and president of a small business run from my home office and is only offered online. www.msaestheticallyyours.com 516 4866781Recent Review:phone number not in service. also listed in IL and a NYC address.Mr. A T.
- Business Description:We are handyman service anywhere from drywall, painting,hanging lights,exercise equipment assembly, plumbing, staining, building decks, hanging Christmas decor, and much more we work hard with costumer to give them the best pricing on the market.... read less
- Business Description:Isaacs Exterior Specialist- We are fully insured,free estimates, 25 years experience, travis- 859-285-9154 william- 859-621-2334 office- 502-535-5020 we do just about everything on the exterior of a house and even some on the interior. Everything commercial and residential. Our main specialty includes roofing, from shingles, to metal, to epdm, torch down, copper, and any other roofing systems. Also replacement windows, vinyl siding, hardy plank, stucco, interior and exterior painting, new .. read lessRecent Review:They were responsible for putting on a 20x18 ft extension on our existing pole barn. The crew showed up the first day and dug the posts and set them efficiently. After that the entire project went downhill. The trusses on the existing barn were apparently not standard. They attempted to jerry rig the roof supports by CUTTING in more than 1/2 way into the 2x6 support and setting up the trusses in the cutout! They said they were going to reinforce it later. Obviously we told them this was unacceptable and they had to remove the ruined supports and order the correct trusses. It turned out they said it would take weeks for those trusses to come in so my husband ended up making some of them on his day off. The owners son is on the crew and wanted to make them out of soft pine instead of the normal standard harder wood used for supports. We had to demand the proper wood for the job. One of the supporting posts had moved after it was set. They put the barn up around it anyway. It was so bowed a gutter could not be put on properly and drain. We had to ask that they fix it. They did fix it but again my husband did most of the work. The actual placing of the metal is sloppy. They consistently misses screwing the supports when putting the metal roof on. You can see multiple screws on the underside of the roof where they missed the boards entirely. They also never used a chalk line when attaching the sides of the barn. The screws are in wavy lines with nothing straight or neat. We changed the color of the barn trim with this job. They spray painted over the old trim "to see if they could get it to match" but over sprayed all over the place. It looks sloppy and never asked us about painting the metal. When confronted about the mess he said he would fix it. Some of the "fixes" involved scrubbing with a solvent (which didn't clean it all up) or placing 3 scraps of siding on one corner where the overspray was. They never showed up before 10:30 except for the first day and also didn't get much done the days they were there. He constantly asked for more money in smaller increments to "buy supplies" which was not in the arranged contract. He said he had no cash flow. From a project management standpoint they never had everything they needed and would go to the store to get whatever they needed and come back hours later or not at all. The project took 45 days but could have been done in a week with an efficient crew and better project management. The main shingled house's roof was subcontracted out to a crew that did not speak English. I do not know their name. They completed the roof in two days and did an OK but not perfect job. The weather was a little cold to allow the shingles to set properly. I did not know this at the time or would have asked them to do it another day. I hope it will be ok. They could have cleaned up better but at least these guys showed up on time and actually worked hard. <br / read lessLaura M.
- Business Description:I am here for all your home improvement needs from the smallest job to the largest. I always give free estimates and will always give the best work possible.
- Business Description:DBA Home Services & A CutAbove Handyman. ACA Handyman Solutions, brings to our well appreciated customers of the mid-south, prompt, reliable, courteous service. We offer affordable solutions to all your repair and construction needs read lessRecent Review:He initially quoted me the job at $45 but by the end charged me $80.00. Additionally he tracked dirt all over my home. Worst of all when he left, I checked his work and the doors would not close or lock read lessJeannie H.
- Business Description:Hueys Handyman Service is a professional handyman contractor in Portsmouth, OH, you can call us anytime when you need our services. We provide our services locally and out of state. Residential Handyman Service, Painting Service, Landscape Service, Affordable Handyman Services, Reliable Handyman Service; Remodeler; Remodeling; Emergency Repair; Emergency Services Sciotodale OH; New Boston OH; Wheelersburg OH; West Portsmouth OH; Rosemount OH;Dayton, OH;Ironton, OH Handyman Service, Handyman, .. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
If you want a beautiful perennial garden that comes back every year, these ideas and tips will help you create a garden plan to give you year-round color whether your yard is in full sun, partial shade, or a little of both.
Find lawn care services in
- Coal Grove
- South Point
- Kitts Hill
- Franklin Furnace
lawn care services in Ashland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C&B Home Improvement And Roofing Service413 Marion Pike
- C&B Home Improvement And Roofing Service
- Davis Remodeling & Handyman Service3617 Valley St
- Davis Remodeling & Handyman Service
- Friends pressure cleaning 1411 County Road 181
- Friends pressure cleaning
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- JA Slope Mowing210 Rock Ave
- JA Slope Mowing
- Libbee's Landscaping and Grounds ManagementP.O. Box 204
- Libbee's Landscaping and Grounds Management
- Woodalls Construction33722 Swick Rd
- Woodalls Construction