Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Ashland, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Ashland
- Empire General Contracting of Texas, LLCI am an out of town owner. Carlos was in contact regarding everything. He sent pictures and was always available. As with any remodeling, there were surprises and they were handeled very well and in keeping with costs in mind. When I saw the finished home, I just said "wow". A beautiful job!! Very responsive company. The few follow up issues have been handled in a timely manner. And did I mention that my condo was cleaned post construction to move in condition
- Pro Improvement Services, LLCBeing that I have to do things at a distance they where very accommodating with me and tenants on site showed up as promised estimates on timely manner and work completed as contracted
- Lee's Plumbing & RemodelingMr. Lee is an absolute professional. His work is well worth the money. Excellent workmanship along with superb personality. He's a good man who is tedious to perfection.
- Lee's Plumbing & RemodelingHe is very honest. He works hard and does meticulous work. Once he starts a job, he works diligently until it is finished. He is very fair with his prices. He is a little more than the people around here, but it is well worth it for the quality of work that you receive.
- Topping Painting/Gutters PlusThey arrived on time and did what they promised. While this company is not the cheapest, you get what you pay for. They still believe in quality work and honesty. The workers take pride in their trade and desire to do an excellent job. The name of the company is now Toppings Commercial Services.
- Absolute Painting and DrywallIt went really great. He patched some places with drywall and fixed some gaps in the ceiling. It looks really good. We plan on having him fix the walls as well at a later date. He is also lead removal certified.
- Don Bays Drywall FinishingHis work is just perfect. You cannot see one crack or where the drywall is connected. We have plans to use him again. I would give him the key to my house.
- Quality Decks LLCthey went as far as to sand, stain and seal all the wood work. it even came with a 5 year warranty on all work. the workmanship was superb although the job took a little longer than i think it should have, but it was worth every minute. nice job!!!
- TRAVIS BRYANT DRYWALL FINISH & REPAIRShowed up when he said he would. Did everything originally priced plus a few extra things at no extra cost. everything is excellent. Better than expected.
- Chris SarverDetails details... Chris is great about the tiny details. He and his helper went the extra mile in everything they did. Honest to a fault. Talented and smart about his trade. Not always exactly punctual but well within reason. We plan to have him rebuild our front entry.
Drywall Contractors in Ashland
- Business Description:Roofing, small additions, home repairs, painting & plumbingRecent Review:Did a great job, sooner than expected and faster than expected, at a fair price. No complaints from meWilliam K.
- Business Description:Sole proprioter for 30yrs, State licenced and insured, Every phase of plumbing and remoldeling from start to finish, Free estimates.Recent Review:Great! Lee made sure I got what I needed without blowing my budget, because I was new to this. He did a great job, explained the process well, and was finished quickly. I would absolutely recommend this plumbing serviceJerrie G.
- Business Description:Smith & Sons Plumbing can assist you with your plumbing needs.Recent Review:Totally satisfied with Smith & Sons Plumbing. All of the pipes were mounted perfectly level and they had my new NG tankless water heater running, and job sight cleaned up. Trouble free, the way it’s supposed to be! Thanks guysMark M.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:We have between 10 and 30 employees depending on the amount of work taking place. Billing is monthly on large projects, more often on smaller projects, and total amount is due upon completion of work.
- Business Description:30 DAY BILLING, (PERSONALIZED SERVICE) (2) EMPLOYEES (FAMILY OWNED / OPERATED), OVER 60 YEARS COMBINED EXPERIENCE .
- Business Description:We are a general construction company providing a wide variety of services. The company founders are Samuel M. Roe and Samuel M. Roe II from Greenup County. They have over 40 years combined experience in all fields listed and take pride in exceptional work ethic and quality craftsmanship
- Business Description:We are a Janitorial Cleaning business serving residential and commercial customers. We also provide residential and commercial remodeling services.
- Business Description:We are a custom building company. We handle small and large projects. We offer drafting services for our clients. Gasser Builders is a family owned and operated company. We try to make building an enjoyable experience
- Business Description:Classic Construction Company, Inc. began providing full-service, licensed and insured general contracting services to businesses, families and individuals in 1983. For nearly 30 years, we have been proudly serving the West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky regions. Classic Construction Company is the leading Fire and Water restoration company in the Tri-State area. From small repairs to a catastrophe, from the basement to the roof, Classic Construction Company, Inc. will be there working with you t..Recent Review:I called for an estimate and was told their estimator would call back to schedule. No one called back. I assume they don't want to work. I would not hire them for anything as if they can't call for work, they won't call back if there are problems if they choose to work. This is too bad as we purchased a 3 story home that we are restoringAnne B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- Coal Grove
- South Point
- Kitts Hill
- Franklin Furnace
drywall contractors in Ashland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Don Bays Drywall Finishing137 CR 7C
- Don Bays Drywall Finishing
- Freeman Roofing & Construction Co.503 4th Street East
South Point, Ohio
- Freeman Roofing & Construction Co.
- Gasser Builders Inc2215 Eastern Rd
- Gasser Builders Inc
- S&S Construction Services212 Caleb Lane
- See's Cleaning and Maintenance4012 Mattie Rd
- Slate Creek Contracting Services1787 Peeled Oak Road
- Smith & Sons Plumbing1020 Leroy Ln
- Stanley Contracting12516 State Rt 175 S
- S&S Construction Services
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC7061 Rings Road
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
- The House Doctor136 5th St NE
- The Original Cleaning and Detail Co.3773 Niagara Dr
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Topping Painting/Gutters Plus1605 Bellefonte Rd
- Tracy Dement Contracting265 Private Drive 4442
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC
- Woodalls Construction33722 Swick Rd
- Woodalls Construction