The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Wichita, KS
There are 7 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Wichita
- Tom & Ernest PaintingThe work done was excellent, timely and excellent materials were used for both the exterior and interior painting. Should I need any painting needs in the future, Tom is the ONLY one who I would use. I cannot recommend him HIGH enough!!!!
- Tom & Ernest PaintingI really enjoyed working with Tom and his crew. Tom specifically was personable, upfront, and honest. In my assessment of painters, I got quotes from at least 7 different contractors. I evaluated previous jobs of my top three contractors and I felt Tom had the best quality of work. With Tom?s competitive bid (even without Angie?s List coupon) and his high quality, it was a no brainer to hire him. My house probably hadn?t been painted for over 20 years so it needed a lot of prep work. Some of the prep work posed technical difficulties which Tom provided quality and affordable solutions. I was also having my gutters replaced and Tom was efficient in working with the other contractor to ensure tasks were done in appropriate order and timely. I consider myself to be a bit of a difficult customer but Tom did great at managing my expectations. Overall, the job was done timely and he delivered on the quality I expected. The house looks GREAT! I?d hire him again and recommend him to anyone
- Tom & Ernest PaintingThey did an excellent job for a very fair price. They sanded and caulked the siding, and replaced any boards that had deteriorated. They spray painted the siding, hand painted the trim and did a good job of cleaning the area before they left. Tom Bennett and his crew are very easy to work with and very reliable
- All Seasons Construction IncWe had used this company a few years ago to replace our Anderson windows. We were so impressed with them at that time that I knew we would be using them again. When our door was kicked in during a burglary, we called All Seasons for help. They came out that day and we picked out a door, got it ordered, and they had one of their carpenters come late in the day and secure our home. That was going above and beyond! We have a 57 year old home and like to keep the trim all consistent if at all possible when we have work done. With the windows and with the front door, they took the extra time and effort to make sure that happened - even though putting on new would have been faster and easier. We may be paying a few extra dollars using this company, I don't know. But their professionalism and caring attitude almost make me not care about getting other estimates! That's unusual for us
- TexturiteTexturite were fantastic from the get go, John and Crew were responsive to our needs, punctual, covered up and cleaned great, the work was first class. Highly recommend this company.
- S & B VenturesI called Bob for an estimate, and he met me at my rental property at the time we had agreed on. He asked me what I wanted done, and then explained different options to complete the repairs. Bob is a very personable and honest man, and he did what he said he would do, and in the time that he said he would. The work he did was top-notch, and I was very pleased with what was accomplished. Bob provides high quality work at reasonable prices and completes the job when he says he will. He kept me informed of his progress, and didn't try to sell me any services that I didn't need. It's refreshing to meet an honest and trustworthy craftsman that is committed to doing a quality job. I will definitely call on Bob to maintain and upgrade my rentals, as well as my own home
- Butler Home ImprovementsThis was a major addition/remodel project which spanned 3 months of snowy, icy, windy winter weather. In spite of this, Butler Home Improvements completed the project in the projected time frame with a resulting remodel that exceeded my expectations.The back half of our garage was walled off to create additional indoor space for the laundry room and an expansion of the kitchen. The original kitchen/dining room was gutted, new tile ceramic tile floor installed, popcorn ceiling removed and textured. Walls and ceiling painted. Custom made cherry cabinets and tile backsplash were installed in the kitchen. Custom oak cabinets were installed in the laundry room. The garage was extended forward by 12 feet to recover the lost garage space. Concrete garage floor, driveway and walkways were poured. The project included framing, plumbing, drywall, insulation, flooring, cabinetry, painting and concrete work as well as design services for the kitchen layout and to resolve issues related to tying the addition into the original roof. Rusty Clements and his crew provided high quality work at a very reasonable price. Every question was answered promptly and professionally. Every potential problem was addressed quickly and to our satisfaction..The members of his crew were always personable, friendly and helpful. Rusty went to great lengths to make sure that the finished project met all our requirements and to ensure that we were satisfied with the results. In addition, Rusty cooperated very well with other companies including granite countertop installers and a roofing company. He coordinated his work on the new addition with replacement of a hail damaged roof under insurance contract so that the entire roof could be completed at one time. The cherry cabinetry is beautiful with nice artistic touches and very functional features. The quality of cabinet construction is very solid and well-built. Rusty was extremely flexible in the selection of cabinet features to provide the mix of storage solutions that would be most useful to me. We now have a beautiful open kitchen/dining room which is a pleasure to cook and entertain in. The laundry room with counter and sink is a very functional space with lots of storage. The garage addition significantly changed and improved the architectural style of our house and looks as if it was always a part of the home. The concrete drive and walkways accent the home and provide a pleasant access to our front door which integrates with the landscape. I would have no hesitation in recommending Butler Home Improvements as a company of high integrity and quality workmanship. Rusty was very easy to communicate and work with. We feel we received a very high value for the money we invested
- J/P Painting & Remodeling, LLCIt was a good experience. The quality was outstanding. We had heavy grain oak kitchen cabinets and he painted them for us, and the oak grain is completely gone. It was like factory-made cabinets. He was unbelievable. He had come back for another project and he came and looked at the kitchen and found some things that he did not like and that we hadn't even noticed. He had a carpenter come in and repair them and he repainted some areas. He didn't ask for any money till the entire project was completely done to our satisfaction. His quote specified that we pay half the amount down initially but he never asked for it till it was done. His punctuality wasn't good and he had some issues there, but he is very friendly and polite, and very pleasant to deal with, and very helpful. He is great. We have used him 2-3 times and will use him again
- TexturiteWork was excellent and happy with results. Bid was little higher than 2 other but was able to start next day rather than wait 4 weeks. Overall great experience....thanks Marvin and Josh..
- S & B VenturesThey were very good. I think the price for what they did was reasonable. They were just very quick to get their work done and did a good job. I would end up using them again shortly. They were busy. It took them awhile to get out and actually fix it, but once they were out, they fixed it. They did not leave the job and go out for something else for awhile then come back
Contractors in Wichita
- Business Description:Carpentry - Woodworking, Cabinet Making, Cabinet Refacing/Restoration, Carpentry - Unfinished, FramingRecent Review:It was very good. He did a very good work. He was very professional.Anna M.
- Business Description:We have been in business since 1972. We specialize in Exterior and Interior Painting. We can replace siding and siding repairs. We use Smart Side Siding with a 50 year warranty.We also use Sherwin Williams paint. We do replace trim if needed before painting. We require no money down until the job is complete. All work is professional and guaranteed. References are available. No job is too small! We want nothing but Happy Customers...Your satisfaction is our guarantee. Mention you saw us on An..Recent Review:Overall great experience. From scheduling the estimate to the job completion, Tom was very responsive during the entire process. His crew did a very nice job getting my son's room taken care of for me and didn't leave me a huge mess to clean-up afterward. I had drywall repair from a leaky window, peeling wallpaper, and painting of walls and ceiling. Tom even called after the work was done to make sure it was done to my satisfaction. Would definitely consider for future interior painting workLaura S.
- Business Description:SHOWROOM LOCATIONS; *ERIE, PA 5044 Peach Street, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat (By Appointment Only); *MCMURRAY, PA 3150 Washington Road, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat 10AM-2PM; *MONROEVILLE, PA 2644 Mosside Boulevard, Route 48 *STATE COLLEGE, PA 1341 South Atherton Street *WEXFORD, PA 11279 Perry Highway *MORGANTOWN, WV 918 Chestnut Ridge RoaRecent Review:We were extremely happy with the service, installation and quality provided by Pella of McMurray. We dealt with Rob Culbertson. Rob was superb to deal with in many aspects. I highly recommend selecting Rob to handle your needs. The installers were professional, respectful and diligent. They worked hard under cold conditions. They were cognizant of their cleanliness too and swept up frequently. The fiberglass windows and doors look great and I examined them thoroughly. My neighbors have been complimentary too. Try Rob Culbertson and Pella of McMurray for your needsChristopher W.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home improvement and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and improvement project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connect..Recent Review:They did a great job and were very responsive in taking care of any issues right away. We would highly recommend them and we would hire them again.Bill B.
- Business Description:At Gordon Designed Homes, we've built our livelihoods on remodeling people's homes. From the simple to the lavish, we've experienced it all and we can help you every step of the way. No job is too small or too big for our knowledgeable crews. We've happily done it all for over 10 years now! Whether it's getting your home remodeled or fixing damage that's been done to your home, we're here to help you every step of the wayRecent Review:they did an awesome work. It was A plus. I would definitely recommend them and use them again.Ed E.
- Business Description:Quality Home Solutions is a customer service centered business, dedicated to creating quality solutions for its clientele, which exceed expectations. We have solutions experts who are well versed, with many years of experience, in many types of home repairs, installations and renovations. We Love What We Do! And, We LOVE Our Clients! We want to help everyone we can, find Quality Home Solutions (not fixes, fly-by-nights, or patch jobs, but Solutions!Recent Review:Eron went above and beyond what was expected, even working in the evening to ensure our project was completed by the deadline.Rick G.
- Business Description:Texturite is a company that has been in business since 2003 and continues to serve the greater Wichita area by providing many home remodel services at an affordable price. Texturite specializes in the removal of outdated “popcorn” ceilings which homeowners have been unsatisfied with for years. Popcorn, or as the industry calls it “acoustic”, ceilings were first used in the early 60's and quickly became popular as a low cost way to hide imperfections, which drywall ceilings are bound to have, ..Recent Review:Was mislead a little in process popcorn was not all removed but flattened out and smooth texture over about 50 percent. Does it look better than popcorn yes. Does it look as good as traditional texture. No no for me anyway but everyone has their own tastes. Tried to contact via phone and via web site email to discuss that the ceilings were painted a very antique white which us not as discussed. It was to be a standard white ceiling. Still no return response from company so I may need to seek assistance Easy to remedy issue. But no response means i would never recomend a company that does not stand by their work describe the process in detail or overstate what they will doWarren D.
- Business Description:We employee several full time employees and work with reliable and honest local subcontracorsRecent Review:Aaron the gentleman that was taking the sidewalk out not only took it out but our back storm door to go with it. He also broke the cap on the sewer cleanout and gouged the side of the house multiple times. Jordan assured my husband and I that he would replace the storm door well this happened in October and now his phone is not in service and he won't respond to any of my emails I am guessing my only recourse is to take him to court. He climbed over our fence to do the work he said was done. I definitely wouldn't want anyone to hire him as he does not do what he promised he would doCarol L.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Wichita
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & T Home Repair7200 S Chautauqua
- A Home Expert, LLC, Roofin' DogsPO Box 16789
- A To Z ConstructionPO Box 771478
- A2Z HANDYMAN SERVICES14425 E Twinlake Dr
- Above & Beyond Roofing and Construction LLC.401 E Grand Ave Box 129
- All about the handy work410 N Main St
- All Around Construction Systems2832 S. Glenn
- All In One Handyman Service4555 NW Shumway
El Dorado, Kansas
- All Seasons Construction Inc916 S Governeour Rd
- All ServicePO Box 296
- Alpha Omega Construction Incorporated649 Lakeshore Dr.
- Aqua Shield Roofing Central8910 E Hurst
- A & T Home Repair
- B&B Custom tile and remodeling7414 E. 17th Street N.
- Baxter Construction LLC10918 E Boundary Rd
Mount Hope, Kansas
- BLAIR CONSTRUCTION INC149 S ANDOVER RD C
- Brooks and Sons Installations230 S Holyoke St
- Butler Home Improvements201 S Main St
El Dorado, Kansas
- B&B Custom tile and remodeling
- Cannefax Remodeling and Exteriors INC1624 N Parkridge ct
- Christopher Construction16602 W 51st W
- Classic Renovations, LLC1034 E. 136th Ave. N
- Claude Jenkins & Sons516 N Sumner St
Belle Plaine, Kansas
- Click Construction LLC5118 E 49th St N
Bel Aire, Kansas
- Complete Construction & Remodeling3310 W Marie
- Construction CenterP O Box 361
- Cannefax Remodeling and Exteriors INC
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- HandyDude1341 N Lewellen St
- Handyman Connection of Wichita East450 N 159th St E
- Handyman Contracting8818 w. 18th st.
- HARRY STREET CARPET211 W HARRY ST
- Heartland Home Improvements2423 W Maple
- Hollie's Handyman Services1402 N Washington Ave
- Homeland Roofing & Construction, LLC1107 S West St.
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- K & R Remodeling & Handyman LLC2701 W 69th St N
Valley Center, Kansas
- KD Construction & Remodeling1969 B Ave NE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- KKI Design Build3360 S Seneca St
- Kraus Custom Trim718 E Clay
Valley Center, Kansas
- KTA construction and maintenance services LLC.7920 E Morris St
- K & R Remodeling & Handyman LLC
- Love Custom Interiors13700 SW Butler Rd
Rose Hill, Kansas
- Love Custom Interiors
- N. E. Thing Construction400 N Baehr St
- N. E. Thing Construction
- Oakleaf Flooring1319 N. Doris St.
- Oakleaf Flooring
- S & B Ventures3642 Stauss Ave.
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Sons of Lumber6240 n Webb rd
- Start2Finish Construction1200 E. Evanston
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Suburban Buildings Inc1653 N Andover Rd
- S & B Ventures