What is a carport, and should you build one for your home? Learn about this affordable garage alternative, including benefits and cost, to decide if it’s right for you.
Get matched with top garage builders in Wichita, KS
There are 9 highly-rated local garage builders.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Wichita
- Sturdi-Bilt Storage Barns IncStrudi-Bilt called ahead to say they had an opening ahead of the scheduled time, and asked if that would work for us. It was several weeks ahead of the originally scheduled dat and we were thrilled. They showed up at 8:00 with a crew of 6 and were basically finished by 5:00 that night. They came back with 2 and finished up the details the next morning. They pulled out of the driveway by noon on the second day. This building was several notches above anything else I'd looked at and had more features than the others. The crew was polite, hard working, and professional. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. And I received a thank you card for my business. That's how good they are
- Monkey Bars of WichitaThis has been the best purchase AND service I have received in many years!!! LOVE THE PRODUCT!! It works well to keep tools and stuff out of the way, but handy when you need them. Nice clean look!!
- THE BARN GUYSI was so impressed with my brother's building they built in 2011, that I contacted them when I was ready in 2013. Had to wait a few months due to their backlog, but from the day they showed up to the day they completed was 5 business days. Quality of the materials and the workmanship were superb. Since completing my building, they have built 1 for my brother-in-law and 1 for a neighbor at my recommendation. When I'm ready for livestock buildings, I won't even shop around, as I found them very easy to deal with and get ahold of when needed. My building is insulated with 2 entry doors, 3 windows, 1 overhead door and plumbing roughed in
- Milestone Construction IncThey did a real good job. They were easy to communicate with and they had somebody answering the phone. The workers were really good at what they did. They got right to work and did the work well. They cleaned up and did a great job. The price was fair. They did a lot of work.
- Suburban Buildings IncThey were fantastic and we were blessed to have found them. They worked with a concrete worker to build it. We worked with Archie at Suburban Buildings and he designed our barn with us. He sat with us, talked about what we needed and really helped us focus our attention on what we required. He helped us design a perfect barn for us, it really couldn't be any better. They have just been fabulous every way around
- Midwest ConstructionGreat! In all of my dealings with the company, they were professional, up front, honest, and communicated with me throughout the process. They replaced my roof quickly and with the correct shingles and no re-ordering of product or re-work was required. They worked with me to find the right shingles that my HOA approved of and I am extremely satisfied with the result. When we repainted our home's interior, we received bids from Midwest Construction and a second company. Midwest came in at halve the cost of the other bidder (with the same quality of paint). Although the job took a little longer than originally expected, they constantly kept me in the loop on the status of the job and the finished product was exactly as expected. I would highly recommend Midwest Construction to anyone
- THE BARN GUYSIt went very well over all. The work was completed quickly, with in 7-8 days. The only complaint I have is the concrete stoop does not drain well, i think the slope is off, but that's pretty minor.
- Midwest ConstructionI have no problems with his work. If you find something you don't like he comes right back over and makes sure it is to your standards and stands behind his work honestly. I plan on using him for all my future projects business and home related.
- Ewing Home Improvement CoThe crew from Ewing responded to my request for a quote for the replacement of my driveway and construction of a carport with a very fair quote and set a date to begin work. They began work for the carport on the morning that was agreed upon. The crew worked every day until it was completed, even coming early on a Sunday morning to complete the painting. Shortly afterward, the concrete crew came and began work on work to prepare for pouring my driveway. They worked steadily until the driveway was finished. Both crews worked hard, were punctual every day, cleaned up after the work was completed and did absolutely beautiful work. They listened to me regarding what I wanted done and gave me suggestions about the best way to obtain the outcome I was looking for. They finished everything in the manner we agreed upon and went above and beyond to complete both the carport and the driveway perfectly
- THE BARN GUYSThese guys did a FANTASTIC JOB. They showed up EVERY DAY and stayed ALL DAY until the work was done. We now have a beautiful barn and it took 9 days. Highly recommend the Barn Guys.
Garage Builders in Wichita
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Remodeling services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate todayRecent Review:The service was impeccable. Everything was perfect. It was nice and clean. They were friendly, on time, polite, and they even help me move things. I cant say enough good thing about them. They were great.Dave C.
- Business Description:Give us a call or click for an estimate, today!Recent Review:I had TLC build a 10x14 shed in my backyard, as I ran out of space in my garage. I knew I would spend a lot of time in it, especially in the winter doing projects, so I had them completely insulate it and finish the inside. Its nice having the two storage lofts, as well as electricity and many outlets. The only thing left to do is paint the exterior siding, which I will call them to do at a later date. overall I am pleased with i but if I could change one thing I think I would've made it a bit larger (as I have lots of tools and junk)Devon J.
- Business Description:We are a small family operated construction crew. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! We look forward to speaking with you!Recent Review:I was very pleased to finally get the basement room trimmed out. This was the last thing that I needed done before repainting and carpet. To my eye the work was great and it matched the existing house trim which is exactly what i wanted! We talked over a few changes and in the end I was able to save some money too. :Kordi E.
- Business Description:Our primary focuses is structural inspections for new home owners ($575.00 non refundable due before or at the time of service), we provide a report on site same day. Does not include any structural design or analysis nor testing; For additional fee we can provide seal drawings for permits, Structural, Mechanical (HVAC), Electrical & Plumbing. Others services include: Structural Design and Analysis. We also do forensic investigations for insurance claims, reports starts at $1500.00 and up
- Business Description:Serving All of USA and Canada Professional designs you can get quotes with, build from and pull permits with all done to code. I've designed thousands of projects for over 20 years with almost 40 years of construction experience as well. My web site has been up and running for over 15 years now providing this service all done via email. I'm extremely well known for not making a basement look like a basement. My design will look like an extension of your home. I'm new here but look up my five ..
- Business Description:PICO LLC is a general contractor in the Wichita, KS area. We specialize in new home construction and residential and commercial remodeling. We are a family-owned and operated company that goes back 4 generations of business owners. We pride ourselves on making homeowners and business owners happy from start to finish of each job.Recent Review:PICO LLC is full of driven, personable, and professional people. They’re easy to talk to, and are a phone call away. From the projects I have seen they know exactly what they’re doing, and can get it done in a timely manner. My company looks forward to working with them in the future.Hunter V.
- Business Description:Wichita Home Works, LLC is Wichita’s premier construction, remodeling and handyman service. We hold a General Contractors license and are fully insured, lead-safe certified by the EPA, in-house design and we have years of experience in all of the many aspects of residential and light-commercial projects. Services Include: Construction General Contracting Remodeling Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Basement Finishes Home Additions Handyman Services Painting, staining and refinishing Tile and grout Fl..Recent Review:The remodel went very smoothly. The project coordinator, Austin Cooper, was extremely professional and cooperative. The work was done as promised and looks great! Austin was also very helpful on material suggestionsKaren P.
- Business Description:Handyman services Reasonable rates Satisfaction guaranteedRecent Review:We hired Tim to install 2 bathroom faucets & an outside light fixture. He was prompt, professional & very reasonably priced. We were so pleased we hired his services again to repair a section of our fence. Again the same promptness and professionalism. We will continue to use Versatile Services for all our handyman jobs.Marjory B.
- Business Description:General contractor licensed, insured and bonded. No job is to big or to small. We specialize in pouring cement (concrete contractor), repairing cracks, patios, approaches, ramps etc. We also specialize in roofing, floors, landscaping and plumbing.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
Running out of storage in your garage? Or maybe you want a secluded hangout space. A backyard shed can solve all of that. Here’s how to build a shed yourself.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
garage builders in Wichita
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 3-D Construction4033 N Amidon Ave
- 3-D Construction
- A & T Home Repair7200 S Chautauqua
- All Around Construction Systems2832 S. Glenn
- All In One Handyman Service4555 NW Shumway
El Dorado, Kansas
- All Seasons Construction Inc916 S Governeour Rd
- Ally Construction246 Village Rd.
- Alpha Omega Construction Incorporated649 Lakeshore Dr.
- Aqua Shield Roofing Central8910 E Hurst
- Arlen's Home Improvements753 N Bramerton Ct
- A & T Home Repair
- Cameron Roofing & Construction3005 S Broadway St.
- Ceder point contractors9161 S 247th St W
- Christopher Construction16602 W 51st W
- Claude Jenkins & Sons516 N Sumner St
Belle Plaine, Kansas
- Cleary Building - Wellington1015 N Vandenburgh Ave Suite 2
- Click Construction LLC5118 E 49th St N
Bel Aire, Kansas
- Compass Construction5405 N Legion St
- Construction CenterP O Box 361
- Construction Management Inc.1317 N Pine Grove Ct
- Cameron Roofing & Construction
- D&D Construction5479 SW Purity Springs Rd
El Dorado, Kansas
- DENNIS SMITH CONSTRUCTION422 W 10th St
- Dick's handy services3417 N Arkansas Ave
- Dingers Roofing & Construction1927 S West Street Suite A
- Dnd construction110 s woodberry rd
- DOTec Engineering Corp424 Jefferson St
Saint Charles, Missouri
- Double R Construction LLC200 E 1st St N
- DuraCon Construction6510 E Abbotsford Dr
- D&D Construction
- K & R Remodeling & Handyman LLC2701 W 69th St N
Valley Center, Kansas
- K and S Construction and Home Improvements LLC400 S 162nd St W
- KD Construction & Remodeling1969 B Ave NE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Kim Thatcher Contracting (GPC)129 N. Broadview Street
- Kings Remodeling
- Kreative Kountertops & Remodeling501 Cheyenne Ct.
- K & R Remodeling & Handyman LLC
- Paramount Construction, LLCPO BOX 8109
- Penney Construction2722 W Bentbay Cir
- PICO LLC425 N Baltimore Ave
- Pinnacle Homes, LLC4761 N Krueger St
Bel Aire, Kansas
- Prado Construction LLC9124 W. 84th st. N.
Valley Center, Kansas
- Precision Roofing and Remodeling1229 N. Mosley
- PremierBuild Construction10021 N 119th St
- Paramount Construction, LLC
- Quality Roofing Installation LP1218 S. Washington
- Quality Roofing Installation LP
- Savemore Metal 1755 SE County Rd AA
Blue Springs, Missouri
- Shade Structures Inc.1493 N Coolidge
- Sons of Lumber6240 n Webb rd
- Spangler & Reimers Construction llc1021 E Murdock
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Suburban Buildings Inc1653 N Andover Rd
- Summit Roofing and Remodeling LLC1006 N Woodlawn St
- Savemore Metal
- Versatile Services135 S Edgemoor St
- Versatile Services