Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Wichita, KS
There are 5 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Wichita
- Property Management Service llcExcellent. Stu and Seth installed plastic around and within the entire work area to attenuate the dust. They moved the appliances (and repositioned after done. They were forthcoming with what they were doing and what we should expect. They finished product was outstanding. We WILL use them again in the future and highly recommend them for any handyman projects read less
- C.A. Owen ConstructionCourtney did an excellent job of making sure we were fully informed about our options for repairing our basement, he walked us through all aspects of the job and made himself available to answer our questions anytime. The gentlemen who came and performed the work were courteous and professional, they did a thorough clean up at the end of the job. I couldn't be happier with the results read less
- C.A. Owen ConstructionOwen Construction was recommended to us through a local realtor to have our basement fixed. Courtney and his crew were very courteous and punctual. They kept us informed of what was going on each day and what to expect. Courtney responded quickly and professionally via phone, text, and email when needed. Courtney and his crew filled the different cracks that we had in our basement foundation walls, installed 19 I-beams, and installed a sump pump to help with our basement leaking. They did a good job of maintaining the dust and cleaning up afterward. Basement has not leaked since work was completed. We highly recommend read less
- C.A. Owen ConstructionThe new patio looks great. More importantly, when we had a heavy rain last weekend, there was no water in my crawlspace. Keeping that dry was my main goal. Courtney was easy to work with. He was honest about what he thought. He did not mind when I initially took time to consult another professional. His crew showed up on time on the days they were supposed to be here read less
- C.A. Owen ConstructionArrived and completed work in timely fashion. Cleaned up work area promptly. Would use them again for related work.
- C.A. Owen ConstructionIt went very well indeed. Courtney replied to my inquiry immediately. He came out to have a look 2 days later. The crew began shortly afterwards. The crew were hard working and on time. All involved were courteous. I can highly recommend this firm. This work was performed in November 2017.
- C.A. Owen ConstructionThe work went excellently! It rained last night and for the first time in many years my basement didn't leak!
- C.A. Owen ConstructionI got Owen's phone number from my insurance guy of over 20 years. Courtney was prompt for the estimate appointment. Went throughout the house and outside looking at the situation. Provided a quote and estimated start time, and came through on both. There were some other issues that came up while they were working, i.e., frozen outside faucet busted, electrical issues, and Courtney promptly took care of those for me. After the work was completed, I had a structural engineer come out to review the work and provide a structural report-the house is on the market for sale and needed the report to back up the work. The structural engineer said the work was well done and gave the entire basement a clean bill of health. He also said the walls that were not worked on were structurally sound and it was nice to see a company not gouge somebody for more work when it was not necessary. He also said he enjoyed seeing good work done when folks pay so much money to get something like this done, because he really does NOT enjoy telling people they need to spend more money to get it done right if it was not done right the first time. Overall, I am glad my insurance guy pointed me to this company, very impressed with the professional attitude, Courtney kept me up to date on a regular basis during the job, and the high marks from the structural engineer supported the work was done well read less
- C.A. Owen ConstructionIt went great. He was on time and was in and out within an hr. No complaints, we got an inch of rain last night, no leaks.
- C.A. Owen ConstructionMy wife and I had a wonderful experience with C.A. Owen Construction. Courtney (the owner) was always on time and spent his time to teach us about foundation repairs and how to do it the right way. Courtney and his crew answered all our questions, worked clean, quick, and went the extra mile. I highly recommend C.A. Owen Construction because they are a company who treats their customers with courtesy and respect read less
Basement Waterproofers in Wichita
- Business Description:Thrasher services Nebraska, Western Iowa, Central and Western Kansas* and Northeast Missouri, providing foundation repair for settling and wall stabilization, basement waterproofing, concrete lifting and leveling, radon testing & mitigation, crawl space encapsulation, egress window installation and electrical services. At Thrasher, we work every day to challenge the status quo and provide an unparalleled experience for each of our customers. With over 45 years of experience, you can rest easy.. read lessRecent Review:We did a lot of research prior to hiring Thrasher and we were not disappointed. Frankly I had been in denial (and fear) about the work I knew we needed done on our Midtown Omaha home because I was so concerned about the cost and impact on our brick Tudor. We had a crack in the brick near our garage and our basement had been leaking for a number of years with hard rains. From the start of the process, Thrasher was outstanding in terms of communication and education about what they do. Before we met with our Systems Design Specialist, Anthony, we had received e-mails and calls to confirm the date, along with a packet of educational materials about home foundations and waterproofing. When Anthony came to our home, he was very professional and performed a full inspection about our concerns. He prepared an estimate and we selected what was best for us following a thorough review of options he presented. The foundation work was completed first in ONE day. The basement waterproofing was completed the next week over a two-day time frame. The workers were very professional and arrived at the time they arranged with us. In regard to the basement waterproofing, we discovered one small issue. They came out immediately to correct this and all has been worked wonderfully since. We are very pleased with their work and commitment to customer service. Highly recommend Thrasher to anyone considering foundation or waterproofing work read lessBruce H.
- Business Description:For more than 40 years, Thrasher has helped homeowners preserve and improve the value of their homes using proven basement waterproofing and structural repair solutions. Thrasher provides foundation repair, basement waterproofing, concrete lifting and leveling, radon services, egress window installation and electrical services across Nebraska, Kansas, Western Iowa and Northwest Missouri read lessRecent Review:Randy and his crew did an outstanding job. As with any construction project, snags are expected. We ran into a significant snag with state of my foundation. Randy stopped the project until he could discuss the situation. He offered a plan that allowed us to move forward. Plan B worked great and the job was completed. Hats off to Randy and his cre read lessDarren G.
- Business Description:With over 40 years of foundation repair experience and a Super Service Award winner for the last 9 YEARS in a row, Ram Jack leads the industry in the midwest. We have offices in the Kansas City, St. Louis, Wichita, and Columbia areas and are recognized for professional, honest, and thorough repairs. We have years of experience solving the foundation problems unique to the Midwestern climate. Our quality workmanship has earned us a reputation as one of the area’s most reliable & honest contrac.. read lessRecent Review:Rep came out gave me an honest evaluation and recommendations so I can move forward with what I need to doBruce B.
- Business Description:Established in 1933, Olshan Foundation provides cost-effective foundation solutions to residential and commercial property owners. We proudly service homeowners in Wichita from our office in Nearby Missouri. About a quarter of the homes we visit do not require foundation repair. Services are backed by an available warranty, friendly customer support and convenient payment options. Free, no-obligation structural assessments are performed by Certified Structural Technicians. Since no two homes .. read lessRecent Review:Badly. Olshan deliberately laid the outside 'drainage pipe' which I have a 'warranty' on parallel to my basement wall instead of one end to the basement wall opening-other end 20 ft away. Then they made the tub they inserted into dug out basement floor too large & cheap $100 3 HP pump too small. Olshan incompetence flooded basement not drew the water out. On the contract they claim this is called 'Waterproofing'. Make sure you DEMAND the LAST name of Olshan's Crew Supervisor. Tell the Crew Supervisor you demand to see his ID in case you have to sue them in court later. They won't tell you his name other than DAMIEN as your 1 yr. warranties are on the 'drainage pipe Olshan places next to your outside wall so that the water rushes into your basement not away from it as they say it will. The 'sump pump' too cheap & small to pump out any water. Don't allow Olshan to drill holes in your basement floor. They don't know what they are doing. Tarring your basement wall from the outside is about as skilled as they get Olshan doesn't cement in the holes they leave on your basement floor. If you complain they want you to forfeit your warranties if they give you any small refund at all. Olshan doesn't want to back their work with warranties that's why they don't give any refund without getting your approval to cancel them. This is a shady company allowed to do business in Kansas because the Kansas Secretary of State's Consumer Protection Investigators don't investigate so aren't for Consumer at all. They send out letters & will agree with the Business instead of the Consumer who has plenty of 'evidence' as proof if they every tried to get out of their offices to look at the damage done. They are pro Shady business & won't send out any investigators to your house to see what Olshan did to your house read lessMarty M.
- Business Description:We are a full service basement and foundation repair company. This includes excavating, waterproofing, crack sealing, back filling basements, dirt work and finish grading. We install I beams to shore up walls that are showing signs of movement. Every job is specific, we will provide solutions based on a visual inspection or a structural engineering report. Estimates are always free and in writing read lessRecent Review:Courtney did an excellent job of making sure we were fully informed about our options for repairing our basement, he walked us through all aspects of the job and made himself available to answer our questions anytime. The gentlemen who came and performed the work were courteous and professional, they did a thorough clean up at the end of the job. I couldn't be happier with the results read lessDavid M.
- Business Description:WE FIX HOUSES Are you having a hard time finding someone to make it to your house today, this week, this month, or ever? Or maybe you are selling a house, have a short list of things that need fixing after the inspector leaves, and the sooner the list is completed the sooner your peace of mind will be soothed. At PM Services we take on the remote locations and sudden/urgent needs because we know you need help too. Our goal is to fix your problem today, this week, this month, or right now. Our.. read lessRecent Review:Everything went very well, Stu listened to what I wanted, made a few suggestions and it was a great experience. Are hiring him again for some additional projects.Diane A.
- Business Description:Since 1975 we have taken care of over 32,000 structural problems and moisture control issues. We realize that there are many companies in the area who you could choose to do business with. However, we feel as if our knowledge, experience in the industry, attention to detail, and exceptional customer service is what helps us to stand apart from everyone else read lessRecent Review:We hired this company because we were starting to get cracks in a basement wall that was moving slightly. The first guy, the estimator, said they would stabilize the wall and if all the drywall is taken off they will also seal the cracks while they are there. They came out early March to stabilize the wall and those guys said they will not do anything to the cracks since they were only there for the stabilization, not waterproofing since that was a separate package. Ok, no big deal we have never had any water issues so we weren't concerned, everything seemed fine. Fast forward a month and the first big rain storm- there is now water coming in from the corner of the wall they 'fixed' and another wall. We called them and they sent someone out. That guy said that's a completely separate issue, has nothing to do with the work they did. There is also now white mineral growth coming up around the bottom of the concrete footings they installed for the beams. I get that we did not hire them for water issues but that is because we didn't have any until after they did work on that wall. I hired them because I felt like they were going to treat us fairly and fix my home. I was confident that by hiring them my house would be safe and structurally sound when they were done. That ended up not the experience I had with this company. And now after spending thousands of dollars I have even more issues than I started with and will have to spend even more to fix the new problems read lessMarleatta H.
- Business Description:We employee several full time employees and work with reliable and honest local subcontracorsRecent Review:Aaron the gentleman that was taking the sidewalk out not only took it out but our back storm door to go with it. He also broke the cap on the sewer cleanout and gouged the side of the house multiple times. Jordan assured my husband and I that he would replace the storm door well this happened in October and now his phone is not in service and he won't respond to any of my emails I am guessing my only recourse is to take him to court. He climbed over our fence to do the work he said was done. I definitely wouldn't want anyone to hire him as he does not do what he promised he would do read lessCarol L.
- Business Description:Since 2009, our company has been the premier company of choice for the greater Wichita area. With attention to service and quality, be assured that whether the project is great or small, Romani Construction delivers above expectations with certainty! Our goal is to win our customers for life, as we provide the highest quality materials and the most professional staff. All our work comes with free warranty at the lowest cost in the industry guaranteed. We are in business to serve you and add v.. read lessRecent Review:Horrible,. DON'T HIRE This company. They preformed work however never pulled permits (that way they didn't need inspection). They aren't licensed in Butler county. That is illegal. The project started in May 2018 and still having issues with them. The cabinets are coming off the wall, the cabinets weren't installed as designed. The floors make noise. They were installed with nails and no glue. Expensive carpet has noticable seam in middle of living room. The longer time goes we keep having more issues with the workmanship. We are now going to have it all taken out and redone. That is going to be at least twice the cost. Run from this company read lessPaula F.
- Business Description:Water Protection PlusRecent Review:Would not recommend this company to anyone. Tried several attempts to get an appointment for a quote, was given the run around and finally refused, told due to they do not do the work that I need done when I know for a fact they do, then proceeded to give me a blind over the phone very high quote, sight unseen for work they supposedly do not even do, go figure. Never in my life have I seen a company turn down an opportunity for business, although with doing business like this I am glad they did read lessSheila A.
Deals in Wichita for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Park City
- Bel Aire
- Valley Center
- Rose Hill
- Garden Plain
- Belle Plaine
waterproofing contractors in Wichita
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ADVANCED SYSTEMS BASEMENT & FOUNDATION REPAIR, INC419 N Main St
Garden Plain, Kansas
- All about the handy work410 N Main St
- All Around Construction Systems2832 S. Glenn
- All ServicePO Box 296
- ADVANCED SYSTEMS BASEMENT & FOUNDATION REPAIR, INC
- Basement Technologies - KansasPO Box 104
- Basement Technologies - Kansas
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Kim Thatcher Contracting (GPC)129 N. Broadview Street
- Kim Thatcher Contracting (GPC)
- Property Management Service llcPO Box 71
- Property Management Service llc
- R T Remodeling947 n Beech
- R T Remodeling
- Water Protection Plus113 S Minneapolis Ave
- Water Protection Plus