Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Martinsville, IN
There are 7 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Martinsville
- Family Leisure Of IndianapolisFamily Leisure installed our inground pool 2 years ago and after the first winter we noticed several ripples in the pool liner. The 2nd summer it turned into bigger bubbles and ripples and the liner looked awful. One call to Corey, in-ground pool supervisor, and he and the manager, Billy Muffler, came out to inspect. They determined that it appeared to be a faulty liner. The liner company would not accept fault, however Mr. Muffler told us that was not the workmanship that Family Leisure represented and they replaced our in-ground liner for FREE! This clearly was not the norm for one of their liners to bubble to this extreme, but they stood behind their quality of work and made it right for our family! Our experience was great and we love our new liner! A huge thank you to both of these men and the company. We would highly recommend Family Leisure for anyone looking to have an in-ground pool installed!!
- Kayak Pools MidwestKayak pools Midwest built our pool this summer. We paid for the backfill service which was our only complaint. It was delayed and when it was done, it was done by a contractor who had not done this service before and left incomplete (more than the typical settling of dirt which would be expected). We tried working with kayak pools for two months before we disputed the charge for this service. Kayak eventually went above and beyond and gave us the option of having them complete the project or to refund us a portion of the backfill fee as the job had been left incomplete. We decided to take the partial refund as we had already worked on completing the backfill ourselves . Pool is fine and we enjoyed swimming in it but I would recommend doing backfill on your own or getting a reputable landscape compan
- Kayak Pools MidwestIt went smooth from getting out price quote all the way through installation. Even now if I have questions, need help. etc. Kaysk is quick to respond
- Kayak Pools MidwestOur Kayak experience started in April of this year. On 4/8 we had our virtual consultation with Chris. He was pleasant during the excruciatingly long presentation. During this presentation he presented all the things that made Kayak Pools the supplier of choice for pools. He stated that during Covid the owner of his company made the decision to ‘double down’ and to increase production of pools to meet the extra demand while other companies slowed production to a crawl. He stated repeatedly that they complete pools within 30-45 days. Every other company we called stated that they were not booking any more builds until 2022. So naturally as a family who really wanted a pool, we decided to go with Kayak to make this happen! I mean a pool in 30-45 days! Who would not jump on that? In addition to getting the pool this year I allowed myself to be scammed into thinking they would be doing me a favor by signing up for their ‘demo homesite’ program. It is supposed to be saving me some money and Chris informed that would give us priority status. However, if it were truly that important and rare of an opportunity, I strongly believe that they would have never allowed the following to have occurred. At this point I am not sure how they could expect to send a customer to my house and for me to help them sell a pool. I will of course honor my commitment. Around the end of April, I had called and paid the required SIGNIFICANT down payment on the pool. It took them over a week to pull the money from our account which seemed odd at the time. In hindsight it appears it was just a delay tactic. When they finally pulled the down payment on 5/3, I spoke to a lady by the name of Katelyn. She explained that Leslie would be reaching out to me with in three days to run down the construction details! At this time, I confirmed that the timeline was 30-45 business days! She quickly replied ‘yes’. On 5/3 I spoke with Leslie for the first time. She hurriedly went through a bunch of information. Clearly being in a very big hurry and not wanting to spend a lot of time on the phone. She tried to sneak in the new information that they are now 2-4 weeks behind schedule! I stopped her and asked if this was new information. Her tone became very aggressive at this time and stated no – they have been behind. I asked why Katelyn would have told me that they 30-45 days was still in effect? She stated in a very dismissive manor that she would make sure that everyone was on the same page. I was understandably upset and portrayed my disappointment for the company lying to me. This is textbook deceptive business! Nonetheless I sent and email almost immediately afterwards apologizing to her as I wanted to make sure that we did not suffer from the conversation. She replied stating a thanks for the apology and to not worry about it… Since that time, it has been a struggle to get any information. We send emails basically begging for an update or construction timelines. Leslie will respond in a sarcastic tone, stating how many days it has been, how no construction timelines are every perfect and it is very clear now that they have our money they do not care or worry about the people who are investing a significant amount of money into her company. We have literally begged Leslie to be better at communication. An email or phone call just simply checking in... giving us an update would go a long way. The only exception to this is when my wife started to panic about the pool being put up so late in the year and wanted to know about adding a pool heater – Leslie was quick to respond to that one! Only to tell us they are 6-9 week out. We then contacted several other companies who stated that they have them in stock now? We will not voluntarily give this company any extra money. To sum this up. This company is very good at telling you exactly what you want to hear until they get your money and commitment. Then all communication will cease, and you will feel as though you are truly bothering them at every attempt for an update. The customer service with this company is horrible and I would STRONGLY RECOMMEND NOT UTILIZING THEIR SERVICE. I unfortunately must stick it out as they informed me if I did back out, I would lose my down payment. Which is exactly WHY they do not care to communicate and be cordial. Surely it is not too much to ask for an update occasionally. Kayak clearly overpromises and under delivers. As my Kayak Pools experience evolves, I will update this review. Good Luck! You will see a generic, condescending response making excuses for the delays. Remember this complaint IS NOT ABOUT THE DELAYS. It is about the lack of communication, extremely poor customer service and deceptive business practices
- Perma Pools CorpWe cannot recommend Perma Pools enough! The worked with our landscape designer from the beginning and the grade, elevation and position of the pool was perfect. During the installation Perma Pool employees were professional, diligent and told us all about each step. Since installation we have loved our pool and have had no trouble taking care of the chemical or managing the equipment. We did not grow up with pools and were terrified about owning one. Perma has answered all of our questions promptly and thoroughly making us the happiest pool owners out there. If you are considering a pool Perma Pools is a must on your list of considerations
- Perma Pools CorpWe did a lot of research before hiring a pool builder and undergoing such a big project. We found Perma Pools the best rated company in town, and now that the project is finished, we know why... Ron come out to talk to us about pools and different options. We learned a lot, and at no time there was a "sales attitude" where we felt pressured to make a decision. Once the project got underway, Ed was the project manager. He kept us updated on the progress, and whenever we had a question and e-mailed him he got back to us right away. The pool turned out great, and we are happy we went with Perma Pools. We would recommend them anytime
- Jensen's Pools & MoreDon't even wait for the other guys let you down, just call Jensen's. We had a nightmare with another company that the last homeowners recommended when our heater busted. It took weeks to get sorted out with the other guys and I finally had enough as their price kept increasing and weeks crept by. Matt and Eric at Jensen's were there to save the day for me. They got a new heater installed, VERY affordably, within a week, in the middle of summer! Everyone was so pleasant, and get this: THEY ANSWER THE PHONE WHEN YOU CALL THEM! I know that sounds so basic in terms of customer service, but when's the last time you were able to reach your pool company with ease? I will be using them for anything I can in the future, and you should too. I am getting an auto cover quote from them next week and I'm also going to use them to close my pool. I know they don't do weekly service but for anything else I would highly recommend them
- DECKMASTERSHe was by far the most reasonable quote we had received & very nice and knowledgeable. It was apparent that he knows his trade. When we are ready to do the project we will be calling him.
- Perma Pools CorpWe hired PermaPools to install a 16x36' in-ground custom vinyl-liner pool with a variety of options (including high-efficiency equipment, a slide, and deck-jets) and the project went very well. We have a beautiful pool, that was obviously well-constructed. The project went smoothly given it's size and scope, and the process was enjoyable for a major property-improvement project. The ordering process was very useful; Ron came to our home and looked at the intended project area, gave us an overview of the options that can be done, and provided some reasonable recommendations (including parameters of things that could not be done given the installation site characteristics). When we asked questions about what was possible he gave us a good idea of what that would do to the overall project timeline and/or budget, and provided good advice for what a easy-to-maintain and enjoyable pool project would look like. Once we were ready to sign a contract, we met Ron again in the PermaPools office, and went through the contract step-by-step. It was straightforward and easy to understand. PermaPools also had a good idea of what the financing options were for a pool project during the process. There was NEVER a pushy sales-person situation, and Ron was laid back and easy to work with (ditto for their recommended financing option). Once the project was about to begin, we began working with Ed, the construction manager. Ed came out to the house a few days before construction was to begin and helped us lay out the pool. The whole process was very helpful, because Ed had a really good idea of where pitfalls might crop up, but also guided us through installation and grading decisions that we hadn't thought of. This probably comes from Ed's experience working for many years leading pool install crews; he knows his stuff. Ed is also very responsive and easy to communicate with -- he's a direct communicator and responds to messages (text or e-mail) and phone calls promptly. Any big project comes with hiccups, and we certainly had a few. However, PermaPools worked hard to address the hiccup we had. Communication was really good, which made the minor situation that developed much easier to deal with. We began this project with many word-of-mouth recommendations supporting PermaPools, and have had a good experience building a VERY high-quality pool with them. We're still finishing up some punch-list items this week, but can't wait to jump into a wonderful pool in the Spring. (Written on October 30, 2018
- Perma Pools CorpHi Ed and Bill, I want to take this opportunity to acknowledge and commend your company and your team. The entire process and experience has been extremely positive. We chose Perma Pools in part because of the great references and endorsements for your company. That set the bar high and frankly, I was somewhat expecting an ‘over promise/under-deliver’ experience. And what we in-fact experienced was over-promise/over-deliver! In this day of marginal quality and service it was refreshing and encouraging to work with you and your team. The quality of everything you did was top-shelf and the communication all along the way was exemplary. As you know, we received calls before anyone came out to let us know what was going to happen then calls after the fact to verify and confirm what was done and that it was to our approval. The personnel were very professional and competent. Finally, all of the pool accessories and ‘dirt devil’ that were provided were icing on the cake. My wife and I are vocal and viral supporters of Perma Pools. If you need a reference or 10, give out my number. Thank you and your team. Larr
Swimming Pool Companies in Martinsville
- Business Description:Perma Pools is the second largest in ground pool builder in Central Indiana, building both vinyl liner and fiberglass pools. Perma Pools has been in business over 30 years and performs full after sale service, including openings, closings, weekly service etcRecent Review:We cannot recommend Perma Pools enough! The worked with our landscape designer from the beginning and the grade, elevation and position of the pool was perfect. During the installation Perma Pool employees were professional, diligent and told us all about each step. Since installation we have loved our pool and have had no trouble taking care of the chemical or managing the equipment. We did not grow up with pools and were terrified about owning one. Perma has answered all of our questions promptly and thoroughly making us the happiest pool owners out there. If you are considering a pool Perma Pools is a must on your list of considerationsMegan H.
- Business Description:Stewart Dixon Aquatics Services has been providing pool service and service management in the Indianapolis and surrounding counties to some of this areas top builders and service companies for over 25 years. Together we have earned several service and design awards. At Stewart Dixon Aquatic Services LLC we provide excellent knowledgeable service at a cost usually lower than most of our competition. Our core values are to provide a professional atmosphere with honesty and integrity at a value ..Recent Review:Mr Dixon removed old pool heater and installed a new heater with new connections and I also had him replace some old return valves as well. He helped us understand what we were getting, installed it as well as how to use it. Very professional yet personable and very fair pricing. Good work. Highly recommendedPeter N.
- Business Description:For many years now, we have been building pools in Indianapolis and the surrounding areas. At our retail location on 7302 Kentucky Avenue, we now have the ability to better serve our customer base. We offer nationally recognized brands such as Pool Logic, Natural Chemistry, and EZPool chemicals, Pentair and Hayward equipment, and the latest and best in robotic cleaners from SmartPool. We have actual pools inside our showroom to demonstrate everything from chemical maintenance to pool automationRecent Review:Very well done. The liner looks great. I have been using this company for about 2 years. In every instance, both at the store and at my home, the people have been very knowledgable and polite. I've had them open and close my pool, install a heater, and diagnose a leak problem. They do computerized water testing at the store free and you get a print out of what chemicals you need to correct a problem. <br /Janet S.
- Business Description:The Peters Group in response to the many requests from our loyal customers and after being just an irrigation contractor for many years. We have become a General Contractor and are well equipped to redefined your residential and commercial space. We are licensed, insured and bonded. We are accredited with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and are affiliated with the Indiana Professional Lawn and Landscape Association, the Irrigation Association and is a Select Contractor with the ..Recent Review:Chris Peters and the Peters Group just completed a sprinkler system install at my home. Before I get into how happy I am with his work, I need to set up how I came to work with Chris. I live in Lawrence and the permitting guidelines eliminate many contractors from working here and there are some who break the rules. When I did my research, I found 3 contractors who did work in Lawrence. I got quotes from each of them. Chris and the Peters groups quote was in the middle. I had one higher and one lower. I choose the lower quote because they claimed to be able to get me on the schedule the quickest. This was a huge mistake on my part. Long story short after having the first contractor destroy my yard, illegally tap the water line in my meter pit and lying about obtaining the permit from the city of Lawrence (after I paid them to do so), yes they took my deposit which included money for the permit, I contacted Chris to requote my job. Chris quoted my job a second time, taking into consideration fixing the mess from the first contractor, repairing my yard, and fixing the damage to the sump pump discharge line and two drainage lines. Chris assured me he could install a system I would be happy with and get my yard looking right in no time. Chris provided me with an extremely detailed quote that outlined every part that would be included in my job with illustrations and descriptions. Very impressive. He also provided several options for future maintenance of the system and winterization. I like that Chris always explained everything clearly and there were no more surprises. He set an expectation and met it. I agreed to the new quote and asked how soon Chris could fit me in. To my surprise he said he could fit my job in between some other jobs in the area. Keep in mind I had been dealing with the other contractor since March and it is now July. Chris finished my job in three days! Chris and his crew were extremely efficient, knowledgeable and both were always willing to take time to answer any questions I had along the way. I like that, despite some drilling into the house and boring around my entire yard to install the lines, there was no damage to anything and they cleaned up everything they brought with them. They were true professionals. I have a system I am happy with and I purchased the option that allows me to program watering from an app on my phone. Definitely worth the extra money and I recommend it. I, without any reservation, would recommend Chris and the Peters group for your irrigation work. My yard was in pretty bad shape before Chris started his work, so we still need to have an aeration and overseeding completed later in the summer to get my yard where it should be. If you want the cheapest option, Chris may not be the choice for you. If you want the best option, quality materials and workmanship I suggest the Peters Group. EnzleEnzley M.
- Business Description:Pool Sales 1-800-536-3387 Pool Service 1-888-766-5832Recent Review:It went very well. Was able to do the entire job in one day, from draining the pool to filling it back up. We love the new liner our pool looks brand new and it is 19 years old! Kyle, the sales person was extremely helpful in answering all of our questions as we are new pool owners. I felt informed in each step of the process. We have always used pools of fun, and we will keep going to them for any pool needs in the future. <br /Kenneth P.
- Business Description:Kayak Pools Midwest is your one-stop-shop for home recreation! We will design, customize, and install the pool of your dreams. We offer a free virtual consultation process and special discounts to help you achieve a backyard vacation that you and your family can enjoy for years to come! Ask us about our Demo Homesite program to see if you qualify to save thousands on your new pool! Contact us directly today to schedule your free consultation by calling 800.31.KAYAK option 1 or visit our websi..Recent Review:The length of time between purchasing the pool and installation was longer than we expected it to be but overall are pleased with the experience we had with Kayak. We were able to get updates upon request and one employee specifically, Tammy was AWESOME! The delivery was quick but the extra ladder we purchased was not included, but Kayak is taking care of it and reacted quickly when they were informed it was missed. The install crew was fantastic and fast is an understatement. We were a little disappointed that we did not get pool time this year but the pool is beautiful and are looking forward to a full season next yearTona B.
- Business Description:We are in our 32nd year of building decks and pergolas. We are specialists, that's all we do! We understand the importance of a nice design along with quality construction. We give both. We are experienced in many species of wood, along with many of the newer composites. We strive to be the most competitively priced deck building contractor in central Indiana. We carry all appropriate licences and insurances that a responsible contractor should. We are licensed in both Johnson and Marion coun..Recent Review:We wanted a custom designed composite deck, and the DeckMaster crew delivered in virtually every respect. We met with Ralph to go over our initial thoughts and ideas concerning our deck project. Ralph provided a lot of helpful feedback, and went over the process. We described what we wanted and Ralph created a several concepts. We went back and forth for a few weeks (via email), digging further into the details each time. During this time, Ralph was very responsive and very through. I appreciate his time and effort regarding our endless email exchanges (77 in total). Once we decided on a design, Ralph came back over to the house to discuss all of the finer details (final costs, time, material, etc.). We gave him our down payment, and we were off. Ralph filed for our permit, and surveyed the land. DeckMasters started the project, despite the winter weather. The weather caused a few delays, but nothing too significant. I felt like the guys made great progress each time they were here. The builders were fantastic. The entire deck is of great quality and craftsmanship. They ended up hitting and underground sump pump drain line when digging footers, but they fixed it quickly, and at no cost to myself. After the deck was complete, Ralph once again came to the house to make sure we were happy with everything. They even left me an access point so that I could easily access the underside of the deck. This was invaluable as I used the access panel to DIY install deck lighting. The final product exceeded my expectations. It was exactly what I wanted, and exactly what we had discussed and designed. DeckMasters went above and beyond, and I appreciate all of their hard workRyan P.
- Business Description:Family Leisure is your local superstore for swimming pools, patio furniture, spas, pool tables & more. Shop our site or visit one of our showrooms with thousands of products in stock. We stand behind every sale with installation and maintenance help, exceptional customer service. With so much fun to be had, how will your family enjoy your time together. Find out today with your friends from Family Leisure. Additional e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional phone - (317) 823-5207. Additional DBA..Recent Review:I didn't like the idea of having to order the pool and then go pick it up - just felt there was a lot of room for mistakes/damage. They would deliver it for another charge but you wouldn't get put on the schedule for installation until it was delivered or picked up so that meant the pool would be sitting around until installation leaving room for more damage to it. Just wasn't sold on the whole process but the sales people were very friendly and informativeMichelle A.
- Business Description:We are a family owned & operated business, with over 65 years of experience specializing in residential and commercial swimming pool construction, our experienced staff are certified in all facets of the construction process. We only use the best materials available, and we hold ongoing training and seminars to ensure the procedures we use are up-to-date in style and techniqueRecent Review:It went good. I had a gravel drive that they parked in. Concrete looks great. Could not be happier. :) Great crew there working. Took 3 days to complete. They even had a dumpster brought in so they would not make a mess. :) Will defiantly use again! <br /Courtney K.
- Business Description:Custom In-Ground Pool DealerRecent Review:I was not home when the liner was installed but received a phone call from Cody when the job was completed. He stated the job went very well with no problems, and patiently answered all my questions. When I returned home, I could not tell anyone had been there except for the nice, new liner! Still a little early in the process, but so far no issues with the liner or installationPriscilla M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Martinsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Barrier Reef Pools, LLC165 Evans Way
Timmonsville, South Carolina 29161
- Barrier Reef Pools, LLC
- Classic Pool & Patio Inc9211 Castlegate Drive
Indianapolis, Indiana 46256
- Classic Pool & Patio Inc
- DECKMASTERS475 SUTTON DR
Greenwood, Indiana 46142
- Family Leisure Of Indianapolis11811 Pendleton Pike
Indianapolis, Indiana 46236
- Family Leisure Of Indianapolis
- Hendrick Pool & Lawn Service6383 W Broadway
MC CORDSVILLE, Indiana 46055
- Hendrick Pool & Lawn Service
- Indy Custom Pools5102 Freyn Dr
Indianapolis, Indiana 46254
- Indy Custom Pools
- Jensen's Pools & More7302 Kentucky Ave
Camby, Indiana 46113
- Jensen's Pools & More
- Kayak Pools Midwest845 E 65th St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46220
- Kayak Pools Midwest
- Mudslingers Pool and Patio5575 Elmwood Ave Ste D
Indianapolis, Indiana 46203
- Mudslingers Pool and Patio
- The Peters Group LLC5354 W 79th St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46268
- The Peters Group LLC